00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LilSisSyd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,145 Views | 3,073 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 7/1/22 01:24 AM, colorsCrimsonTears wrote: [OC of @TingSing]

Liked her design~
P

HOLY WOW I LOVE THIS!!

You are very talented! Thank you so much!!!

At 7/1/22 03:12 AM, TingSing wrote:
At 7/1/22 01:24 AM, colorsCrimsonTears wrote: [OC of @TingSing]

Liked her design~
P
HOLY WOW I LOVE THIS!!
You are very talented! Thank you so much!!!

Very glad you enjoy it!

I really like her design and had

fun doing this~

^^

BBS Signature

Draw me (Both Suarez And Samantha)

iu_686501_8376084.webpiu_686502_8376084.webp

BBS Signature

At 6/10/22 01:14 PM, Colilite wrote: [Draw me]

Her name is Etilie Ann Locke
EDIT: I didn't put the pic in lol

iu_690767_5431084.webp

At 7/10/22 04:29 PM, PilotSpikey wrote: Hey @TingSing I plan on finally getting around to drawing and coloring Addy in the next week or so.

Here's a quick rough sketch that's far from final. Many tweaks in this that I want to make.

Yo that looks really cool! I like the direction you’re taking it! Thanks for drawing her, looking forward to the final :>

At 7/9/22 08:42 PM, pointlessfield wrote:
At 6/10/22 01:14 PM, Colilite wrote: [Draw me]

Her name is Etilie Ann Locke
EDIT: I didn't put the pic in lol

I'm loving that shading it feels like Jojo

At 5/25/22 10:29 AM, ErasedMe wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
DRAW ME
[extra Info: She's basically the personification of my adhd, so both creative and loud but also a menace to society and a moron]

iu_691822_5431084.webp

[OC OF TingSingI .

got kinda bored at work and decided to take a shot at some of these OCs. Well I was eyeballing them in other “I will draw your OS” threads so more may or may not get drawn as I get inspired. It is also possible that they may not be good as I cram them into lunch breaks at work :)

@TingSing Your up first ! I did this in colored pencil on printer paper. Her outfit was inspired by what I was wearing at the time hoodi and jeans. I tried to crop all the other stuff out…but I took this with my IPad…and I do not understand how to use apple products(god damn you Samsung make a better art tablet!) She is a bit on the curvy side..well because I am quite curvy so I think I have a habit of projecting lol. So almost all the fem types I draw get some THICC added to themiu_692248_8440539.pngI do hope you like it :)

[OC Of Jamarillo]

@Jamarillo got you main. This one much Like TingSing addy got the color penciled treatment…..but for some reason it kep coming out very dull. The room I was in has shit fluorescent lighting so I think it was doing something to my tablets camera. So it got some digital… which doesn’t look as good as I had hoped because I am learning how to draw on IPad and still ain’t got the feel of this thing worked out :(

I got this like “eyyy” fonzi type thing in my head when I saw it…Idon’t know why or if you even know who The fonzie was. iu_692253_8440539.pngHope ya like it

At 7/11/22 11:56 AM, TheOtherSider wrote: [OC Of Jamarillo]

@Jamarillo got you main. This one much Like TingSing addy got the color penciled treatment…..but for some reason it kep coming out very dull. The room I was in has shit fluorescent lighting so I think it was doing something to my tablets camera. So it got some digital… which doesn’t look as good as I had hoped because I am learning how to draw on IPad and still ain’t got the feel of this thing worked out :(

I got this like “eyyy” fonzi type thing in my head when I saw it…Idon’t know why or if you even know who The fonzie was. Hope ya like it

I don't like it...

I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!

They arms especially the face look beautiful.

Thank you so much for making this!

] MUCH IN COMMON

] AFTER ALL

BBS Signature

At 7/11/22 11:45 AM, TheOtherSider wrote: [OC OF TingSingI .

got kinda bored at work and decided to take a shot at some of these OCs. Well I was eyeballing them in other “I will draw your OS” threads so more may or may not get drawn as I get inspired. It is also possible that they may not be good as I cram them into lunch breaks at work :)

@TingSing Your up first ! I did this in colored pencil on printer paper. Her outfit was inspired by what I was wearing at the time hoodi and jeans. I tried to crop all the other stuff out…but I took this with my IPad…and I do not understand how to use apple products(god damn you Samsung make a better art tablet!) She is a bit on the curvy side..well because I am quite curvy so I think I have a habit of projecting lol. So almost all the fem types I draw get some THICC added to themI do hope you like it :)

HOLY WOW

This is so cute!!! Thank you for drawing her, you did an amazing job!!

[Draw me]

My character, Velrith. Face and outfit/body reference.

iu_692737_11391112.png

iu_692738_11391112.png

If anyone wanted to draw him with his love interest, that would be awesome. Can't add a third pic so here you go:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323259431154483201/470378554484326410/DUgBGWYXcAIJz7u.png

if Anyone wants something I have my commissions open

Wowza! Ain’t this quite the place, uh…

aight, aight, let’s see..

[DRAW ME]

iu_693094_8448115.png

[ASK ME]

(P.S. I’ll prolly do sketches instead of full renders like above, small example b’low.)

iu_693095_8448115.png

BBS Signature

iu_693103_5796160.jpgAt 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

:

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

DRAW ME

iu_693453_8282583.jpg

dont have a name for this character but draw him if you want

BBS Signature

Draw Vucko (Sarajevo’ 84)

Credit to Joze Trobec

iu_694655_11329525.webp

A proud animator.

BBS Signature

iu_695411_10331435.webp

DRAW ME I would like to see some art of this In different styles I picked a random character that I had in my drawings so this is the one I am going for. Good luck everyone!

iu_696255_10967971.gif

[DRAW ME]

I want to participate with my girls!

Anyela and Grisel are sisters, Bashira is a pink panther 

iu_697166_10448091.webp

They are soo cute!

At 7/16/22 01:08 PM, CellAkelli wrote: [DRAW ME]

Anyela and Grisel are sisters, Bashira is a pink panther ♡

Too bad it looks pixelated*

iu_697546_6950012.webp

Fresh OC, her name is Sadie. She's mean.

iu_697834_9770022.jpg

COMMISSIONS OPEN! Support me at PATREON, SUBSCRIBESTAR or donate at my KO-FI

BBS Signature

At 7/17/22 02:14 AM, Narratorway wrote:

AaaaAAAA thank you so much!
they are very cool

At 7/17/22 02:14 AM, Narratorway wrote:

Funky

Now I want to see that as a looping dance animation. I love the original designs, and I love the poses you gave them, so I think it’d look awesome.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Draw me!

iu_700303_9381422.webp

[Draw Me]

Y'all need an arthropod? :)

iu_700481_7169879.webp

Your Anomalocaris will Canadensis within 2 to 5 business days.

[OC OF RainbowArtist] TADA I tried to do fnf version I hope you like it :D

iu_701401_10331435.webp

Here’s two characters of mine. They are best friends despite their differences.

iu_701521_11434151.png

iu_701520_11434151.png