00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corentingoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

164,519 Views | 3,114 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 8/30/22 07:28 PM, Prisimisho wrote: Can someone draw these oc's? There not really Oc's per say but there characters from my movies. This is an image i have with them. And please do SFW.

ok prosmsmsmssmisho

At 8/30/22 07:28 PM, Prisimisho wrote: Can someone draw these oc's? There not really Oc's per say but there characters from my movies. This is an image i have with them. And please do SFW.

One in yours style one in mine!iu_739648_10265021.pngiu_739649_10265021.png

At 8/30/22 08:07 PM, SEGAObsessedNeek wrote:
One in yours style one in mine!

iu_739650_11088292.webp

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

At 8/30/22 08:10 PM, Prisimisho wrote:
At 8/30/22 08:07 PM, SEGAObsessedNeek wrote:
One in yours style one in mine!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!111111

At 8/3/22 02:26 AM, yourstrulyTV11 wrote:

iu_739667_10265021.png

good enough?

Top one is Davis and Bottom one is Bert.

Draw one, the other, or both! (preffered)

Btw Davis is in a wheelchair and has a mullet if you couldnt tell. And bert has sunglasses (hes blind btw), a bandanda, overalls, socks, and mittens also if you couldn't tell.

iu_739675_10265021.png

iu_739676_10265021.png

This is Wangi (gibberish name btw)

He's a handyman.

Both of them are Wangi, the one on the left is the old design and the one on the right is his new design.

Idea: Wangi confronting his old self.

iu_739682_10265021.png

At 7/20/22 12:26 PM, gracielou09 wrote: [OC OF RainbowArtist] TADA I tried to do fnf version I hope you like it :D

Omg I love fnf! I'm a modder. I'll make a drawing soon! And maybe add into fnf! Oh yeah I added my fnf characters here too! Check them out and maybe draw them if you'd like.

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

DRAW ME

the design may be abit confusing but give it a shot, if you so desire. the armored side holds a sword but I have no concept for one yet so :/. the gloved arm is basically a lil finger gun. 1-2 fingies for the "gun" this is a new concept btw so I'm not sure if it's a final.

iu_740133_9468045.webp

At 8/30/22 08:51 PM, TommyTheTaxEvader wrote: Idk:

8'll do it!

[DRAW ME]

Maia is a my mascot and I love her so much! Full profile, I will be placing your picture on her gallery!

iu_740384_10167337.webp

iu_740385_10167337.webp

I love art and drawings!!!!!!!!

[DRAW ME]

Here's my another of my favourites, Gumi. Here's her gallery. I'll put all the drawings on her gallery.

iu_740389_10167337.webp

At 8/31/22 05:48 PM, Mimiis07 wrote: [DRAW ME]
Here's my another of my favourites, Gumi. Here's her gallery. I'll put all the drawings on her gallery.

Pastel colors make me so weak + she's got the drip + I'm literally 23. I hope you like it Mimiis07!

iu_740792_6366710.webp

peskytarian

BBS Signature

At 5/11/22 12:19 AM, WhiteBoxStudio wrote: Draw Her

Isabel Mac Finn

[Drawing WhiteBoxStudio's Isabel Mac Finn]

iu_740834_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

I just gave this ol' character who is homeless, she's dirtier than the reference. I know it's on gacha but she needs art! More info here!

iu_741092_10167337.webp

At 9/1/22 06:53 AM, Marckel wrote:
At 8/31/22 05:48 PM, Mimiis07 wrote: [DRAW ME]
Pastel colors make me so weak + she's got the drip + I'm literally 23. I hope you like it Mimiis07!

I'll put that on her gallery, thank you!

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

Anyone care for a sleepy zombie gf?

[Draw Me]

iu_741186_5516461.webp

At 7/5/22 07:33 AM, AgentADRex wrote: My sona and their GF

[AgentADRex's character Cyberpunk]

iu_742382_10230171.webp

I drew Cyberpunk! I almost didn't add a BG but something simple looked better than none

this is a signature hi

Reminder that my character Tetra is up in the OC plaza too! :}

iu_742388_9294379.webp

this boi

joseph

now

Six big dicks

BBS Signature

At 9/1/22 06:24 PM, Potartz wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[Draw Me]

k dawg

iu_742394_8340113.webp

Wowie.

BBS Signature

At 5/21/22 02:32 PM, Thetageist wrote: [DRAW ME]
I started this thread as a round robin version of drawing characters based on character creator screenshots, and I'd love for some people to participate! This is my (old, edgy) OC that's currently up for being drawn (made in HeroMachine):

(Ow, the edge.)

I'd love to see where the thread will go if people give it a chance!

[Drawing Thetageist's OC]

iu_742450_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 9/3/22 10:44 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 5/21/22 02:32 PM, Thetageist wrote: [DRAW ME]
I started this thread as a round robin version of drawing characters based on character creator screenshots, and I'd love for some people to participate! This is my (old, edgy) OC that's currently up for being drawn (made in HeroMachine):

(Ow, the edge.)

I'd love to see where the thread will go if people give it a chance!
[Drawing Thetageist's OC]

Thank you! I love how the hair covers her face, definitely gives a spooky feel.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 9/3/22 08:53 AM, Pipipippi wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[Draw Me]
k dawg

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT!

TYSM! No one's ever drawn one of my chars before.

I absolutely DIG that shading. Got a nice grungy feel.

At 8/29/22 06:04 PM, PoppyTheMerpasaur wrote: [DRAW ME]

Back again! This OC has been requested before by me but I'ma put it here again, since it's been SEVERAL months... hope that's fine!

This time around I'm requesting some NSFW of her, but SFW is fine as well if you're not in the mood! To be honest I just want to see her drawn!
(In compliance with the forum rules, if you choose to do NSFW of her, it should be Direct Messaged to me <.<)

That said, I don't have any poses or anything in particular! The most important thing is that y'all have fun :D

Here are her reference photos!
(Artists, from top to bottom: FelicityKitty, Kay Loh, Milkybee, dereckcrown26)

NSFW? Could be fun! What's she into?

At 9/3/22 01:13 PM, Potartz wrote:
At 8/29/22 06:04 PM, PoppyTheMerpasaur wrote: [DRAW ME]

Back again! This OC has been requested before by me but I'ma put it here again, since it's been SEVERAL months... hope that's fine!

This time around I'm requesting some NSFW of her, but SFW is fine as well if you're not in the mood! To be honest I just want to see her drawn!
(In compliance with the forum rules, if you choose to do NSFW of her, it should be Direct Messaged to me <.<)

That said, I don't have any poses or anything in particular! The most important thing is that y'all have fun :D

Here are her reference photos!
(Artists, from top to bottom: FelicityKitty, Kay Loh, Milkybee, dereckcrown26)
NSFW? Could be fun! What's she into?

I'll DM you :0

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature

At 3/1/22 04:59 AM, BusterZlista wrote: (Draw me)

His name is Eeloo, just a happy boy because he discovered snow for the first time

or maybe you can do this boy, just a bounty hunter

Someone say cat boy?iu_742588_5516461.webp

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[Draw Me]

hey !! im kinda struggling rn so idk if i'll actually draw, but if i can, are u cool if i draw her with one of my ocs!! i have another zombie who i think he'd like her :)

GRRUUUAAAUUU

At 9/3/22 02:29 PM, irkomatose wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[Draw Me]
hey !! im kinda struggling rn so idk if i'll actually draw, but if i can, are u cool if i draw her with one of my ocs!! i have another zombie who i think he'd like her :)

Please do! Just remember to dm me if you do nsfw.

here u go!!! it's not finished, but the coloring will take a while so i'll upload the finished version on my page when i finish it.

sleepy zombies in sweaters gang :) i forgot to ask, what's your character's name? the guy's name is mitch, and he seems to like her :)

iu_743497_8367579.webp

remember to dm me if you do nsfw

oh dear no, i don't think i'd draw him like, fuckin' her or something unless you wanted me to LOL

GRRUUUAAAUUU