00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Summer Animation Jams Round 1!

126,804 Views | 272 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Summer Animation Jams Round 1! 2021-06-28 13:07:30

At 6/28/21 10:21 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 6/28/21 10:18 AM, BuhlBoy wrote: I posted mine with the correct tag, but it doesn't show up in the jam playlist?
I'm seeing it on page one, it's possible you are getting an older cached version of the page though. If you refresh now do you see it?

Still not seeing anything, but it sounds like its just something wrong on my end. Thanks for checking!

stinky

Response to Summer Animation Jams Round 1! 2021-06-28 19:51:14

I wasn't able to take full advantage of the window of the first round so I wasn't able to make it unfortunately.

Not expecting to win any prizes by entering late in the game or anything but I've been hoping that another Animation Jam event would pop up again soon and I'd for sure like to take advantage of it.

Response to Summer Animation Jams Round 1! 2021-06-28 19:57:42

At 6/28/21 07:51 PM, Spollywood wrote: I wasn't able to take full advantage of the window of the first round so I wasn't able to make it unfortunately.

Not expecting to win any prizes by entering late in the game or anything but I've been hoping that another Animation Jam event would pop up again soon and I'd for sure like to take advantage of it.

tell you what, I did the math, it's still anyone's game even if you didn't place in Round 1 or have yet to participate. Stay tuned for Round 2's announcement on Friday!