00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,048,144 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-14 14:47:42

At 11/14/13 06:24 AM, Entice wrote: Does anyone else binge on weed?

Since I've started buying for myself I usually buy, smoke almost everyday until it's all gone, and then stop and take a long break before picking it up again. I just suddenly start to feel physically sick and mentally burn out/off after doing it that often and completely lose the desire to smoke. Obviously nothing serious and it goes away completely a few days after quitting but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Terrence McKenna said that is the best way to use weed. he said wait a month then smoke 7 grams of high grade stuff in one sitting. something like that

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-15 00:27:51

At 11/14/13 06:24 AM, Entice wrote: Does anyone else binge on weed?

Since I've started buying for myself I usually buy, smoke almost everyday until it's all gone, and then stop and take a long break before picking it up again. I just suddenly start to feel physically sick and mentally burn out/off after doing it that often and completely lose the desire to smoke. Obviously nothing serious and it goes away completely a few days after quitting but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

I binge often but still smoke daily. I never really feel burnt while I'm high. If anything it makes me feel smarter and removes mostly amy feeling of sickness.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-15 00:29:35

At 11/13/13 11:31 PM, Entice wrote:
At 11/13/13 11:21 PM, Entice wrote: Bout to snort some addy for the first time
Let's see how unpleasant snorting is
Huh, I expected it to be bad for some reason but it actually smelled sweet and went down really smoothly
Now off NG to study

Addy is easy to blow. It doesn't have a bad burn and the drip isn't awful.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-19 14:48:07

I would imagine if you paid any decent money for that fake weed it will be sprayed with synthetics

if you paid hardly anything for it then it will be placebo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-19 19:08:14

At 11/19/13 02:48 PM, Earfetish wrote: I would imagine if you paid any decent money for that fake weed it will be sprayed with synthetics

if you paid hardly anything for it then it will be placebo

Spice is never labeled as smoking herb. It has to be ” not for human consumption”. I guess if someone just didn't care they'd label it as smoke, but 99% it's gonna be drug free and overpriced.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-24 16:44:43

No spice is bad! Stay away from that synthetic spray shit, it will fuck u up in a bad way. just smoke real weed instead

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-26 11:47:13

Sad to see OP PopeofDope is still struggling with his speedball addiction

http://www.myaddictionblog.tumblr.com/

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-30 02:49:32

At 11/29/13 08:47 PM, Conal wrote: You guys don't post much, you must be high all the time.

I mean, I am pretty much high all the time, but I post the most when I'm really high.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-30 03:55:22

At 11/30/13 02:49 AM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 11/29/13 08:47 PM, Conal wrote: You guys don't post much, you must be high all the time.
I mean, I am pretty much high all the time, but I post the most when I'm really high.

im drunk and high

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-30 15:00:26

So, this is a small harvest for 2013. Better than nutthin!! And some Prime Smoke!!

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-30 15:04:02

At 11/30/13 03:00 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: So, this is a small harvest for 2013. Better than nutthin!! And some Prime Smoke!!

One more pic lol

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-30 20:41:33

Flying high

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 10:21:15

At 11/30/13 09:25 PM, Entice wrote:

Danng! I would just still with Weed/Mushrooms.

Have you heard about Mullen? It is a natural way to limit the harshness in your smoke. I tried that and it is safe.

http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Have-You-Ever-Read-About-The-Plant-Or-Weed-Called-Mullen-Its-Very-Interesting-I-Call-It-The-Devils-Candelabra/240372

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 11:21:38

At 11/26/13 11:47 AM, Earfetish wrote: Sad to see OP PopeofDope is still struggling with his speedball addiction

http://www.myaddictionblog.tumblr.com/

wow. that is unbelievably sad. really makes you see how drugs can take people

At 11/30/13 09:25 PM, Entice wrote: FUCK in case anyone was thinking of trying the above, I tried smoking bay leaves (cause I read online some people in India smoke them like cigarettes). Shit happened and the smoke didn't really have much of a taste.
Next day though, I woke up with horrible pain in my chest and drove myself to a clinic, they said my lungs were "just irritated", gave me a lecture and made me take a drug test. It hurt like a bitch for two days and I kept vomiting up my food

crazy, this club needs to read some more books before taking drugs. Why even bother doing stuff like this. If you cant find any pot, or whatever else is popular and relatively safe; just get someone to buy you some alcohol if you are underage.

but nice looking Kush plants though.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 13:20:19

At 12/1/13 11:21 AM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:

crazy, this club needs to read some more books before taking drugs.

it is newgrounds. im surprised there aren't more kids here huffing gasoline and paint

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 14:26:03

At 12/1/13 02:03 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/1/13 11:21 AM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: crazy, this club needs to read some more books before taking drugs. Why even bother doing stuff like this. If you cant find any pot, or whatever else is popular and relatively safe; just get someone to buy you some alcohol if you are underage.
I can get weed anytime I want, but I like experimenting

I have tried almost every US street drug there is. Except, bath salts and herion. Never fucked with those girls.

But, having tried almost everything else out there. My preferred substance. Is Cannabis, Sativa or Indica. I like them both on equal levels. The latter of my liking, (in a good way) is mushrooms. I actually forage for wild, Texas cubes and can identify with absolute accuracy. On top of variable edibles I feel safe identifying.

Source/Proof yadda yadda. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1282605/1

PS, what do you guy's think of my homegrown weed ^ in pics I posted.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 14:57:16

not only are you growing nice-looking weed but you can identify wild shrooms

I am jealous

since Thursday I have gone to a concert and got high and drunk and huffed loads of poppers, and then taken a benzo, and then on friday had some mdma and then on sat had another benzo while getting drunk and high all the time

because of that I will be staying awake until the early morning today doing all the work I didn't do

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 15:03:15

At 12/1/13 02:57 PM, Earfetish wrote:

I used to live in between NY and VT, I know and heard of Benzos. You live up north? Shit, just a quarter of a Bute would fuck me up.

What concert did you see btw? *As I spark up some unkown mexi shwag*

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 15:08:11

At 12/1/13 03:03 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: What concert did you see btw? *As I spark up some unkown mexi shwag*

I saw Death, who are death metallers, like one of the original death metallers and the reason death metal has the word 'death' before it

and I live all the way across the ocean in Manchester, UK :(

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 18:34:33

thats basically the objective..

At 11/30/13 03:04 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:
At 11/30/13 03:00 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: So, this is a small harvest for 2013. Better than nutthin!! And some Prime Smoke!!
One more pic lol

damn dude that is some DANK

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-01 19:37:28

Well, it's reached that time of year where we all have to make arrangements about which methods of intoxication we will be using to get us though the festive season. Anybody got any interesting ideas or plans? Personally I'm just going for the classic sitting in my garden smoking some good green and full of rum. O' the good times.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-02 05:08:38

At 12/1/13 07:37 PM, Decky wrote: Anybody got any interesting ideas or plans? Personally I'm just going for the classic sitting in my garden smoking some good green and full of rum. O' the good times.

malt liquor and chronic

got me supersonic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-02 12:25:20

Walnuts would be great munches food if they weren't so annoying to get out of their shells. These ones appear to have developed a layer of mesh to protect the herd too, devious bastards.

The Stoner's Club

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-02 20:58:14

I'm on 2.5 grams of Na.GHB powder, pretty tranquil

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-03 23:48:49

At 11/30/13 09:25 PM, Entice wrote:

(maybe that was from the Kratom even though it didn't do shit?)

Read that, then found this. I wonder if you got sold a bad batch. A very interesting read on fake Kratom going around.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_article1.shtml

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-06 17:27:30

At 12/5/13 09:18 PM, Entice wrote: Wondered what I would do if I got a pound and some of these answers really surprised me

A quarter lasted me about three weeks so 16 ounces would be... damn. Granted I didn't literally smoke everyday but I got p close to it.

How long would a POUND of weed last you?

I'd like to say at least at least 4 months, but with that much at my disposal, I know I'd smoke a lot everyday, increasingly so because of tolerance. I'd probably be smoking a minimum of 2gs a day.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-10 19:31:50

At 12/5/13 09:18 PM, Entice wrote: Wondered what I would do if I got a pound and some of these answers really surprised me

A quarter lasted me about three weeks so 16 ounces would be... damn. Granted I didn't literally smoke everyday but I got p close to it.

How long would a POUND of weed last you?

A pound would definitely last me a while, as I am happy with 1-2 grams a day. Let's do the math....
1lb = 16oz
16oz = 448 grams

If I were to smoke 2 grams a day, a pound would still last me 224 days. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

On an unrelated note, dropped acid last night. Twas pretty awesome. I've done it many, many times but it still amazes me every time I drop. What a drug.

Good vibes, everyone.

The Stoner's Club

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-11 17:55:41

At 12/1/13 07:37 PM, Decky wrote: Well, it's reached that time of year where we all have to make arrangements about which methods of intoxication we will be using to get us though the festive season. Anybody got any interesting ideas or plans? Personally I'm just going for the classic sitting in my garden smoking some good green and full of rum. O' the good times.

Just the classic combo of cannabis and booze for this guy. I'm too broke for anything else at the moment. Some Molly would be nice, but, y'know... broke. Mid-grade and malt liquor shall provide my Christmas joy!

Fetus, beautiful babies! Were those from a named strain, or just mid-grade seeds? Though I've never personally grown (mandatory minimum 5 years here, plus I still live with the folks) I have friends who have, and I've come to the realization that one can take seeds from the dirtiest shit they can find, and it usually comes out just as good as most named strains of high grade.

I had a friend, who grew two little ones (about the same size as the ones pictured) in 5 gallon buckets. Well, one day we were out on his roof smoking. Now, this isn't actually a roof in the traditional sense. His front porch had 2 columns on it, which held up this "roof" above it. His window led directly on to this, as did the window in his sister's room. Well, we usually smoked on his half of the roof, and didn't stray. One day, however, we were walking around, over to near his sister's window. All of a sudden, he spotted a plant in the gutter. Apparently, at some random point in time, his sister had thrown a seed out her window. The seed rolled down into the gutter, and planted itself in all of the gutter filth (which made SUPERB fertilizer). So, he took it, transplanted it into a 5 gallon bucket, and let me tell you what...That was some of the best HG I've ever smoked. His other 2 plants were really good too (all came from mid seeds, but the smoke was high grade. Crystals, hair... an incredibly dank taste and smell.) but the one in the gutter, which nobody even knew existed (and therefore didn't take care of) took the cake. Oh, how I miss those days. That's the main reason I want it legalized. Not even so that I can just possess it. Growing would be so nice. To be able to control all the variables to produce top-quality nug, and then to smoke it and be able to say, "Oh, this? Yeah, this came from in that field over there." Wonderful.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-11 20:15:42

At 12/11/13 07:27 PM, Entice wrote: Ah man, I'll be spending the entire Christmas day with my family, and I'm not one that can disguise when I'm stoned lol.

That's a shame man, I'll be with my family too but they don't care that I get stoned. Seem particularly hypocritical with the Christmas drinking too.

During the break I'll be getting a shit ton of shrooms with a buddy of mine. That will be fun.

Never taken shrooms, acid was always the limit with my hallucinogenics. Just the right amount of trip.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-11 20:40:16

At 12/11/13 07:27 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/1/13 07:37 PM, Decky wrote: Well, it's reached that time of year where we all have to make arrangements about which methods of intoxication we will be using to get us though the festive season. Anybody got any interesting ideas or plans? Personally I'm just going for the classic sitting in my garden smoking some good green and full of rum. O' the good times.
Ah man, I'll be spending the entire Christmas day with my family, and I'm not one that can disguise when I'm stoned lol.

During the break I'll be getting a shit ton of shrooms with a buddy of mine. That will be fun.

Ahh, I envy you. I generally say this every time I do a psych, but shrooms are my favorite. Even moreso than Lucy. The funny thing is, they're leaps and bounds better than the psilocin analogs (4-ACO-DMT, 4-HO-MiPT) I've tried, though those were great in their own right. The trip with psilocybin is a lot more visual than most anything else I've had the privilege of sampling.