00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,040,372 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-15 15:01:12

At 10/15/13 02:00 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 10/15/13 01:39 AM, Shibe wrote: study drug my ass, I didn't do more than five minutes of homework the entire time and the project I was going to work on was due 40 minutes ago and I haven't even started

I did discover the meaning of life tho
hahahah vyvanse is some fun shit, isnt it? i used to binge hardcore on that stuff man. didnt sleep for days. halo reach and dubstep.

I fucking hate vyvanse. 3 hours of fun followed by 20 hours of splitting headaches and vomiting. However, regular dexamph produces no such symptoms and is always a good time. Not sure why my body hates vyvanse yet is totally okay with repeated 60mg addy lines.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-15 15:12:02

At 10/13/13 05:23 PM, Shibe wrote: How much does adderall cost? I mean relatively if I started doing adderall every once in a while how much would it cost compared to other drugs.

Standard is $1/10mg. Paying a bit more is ok, but FUCK anyone who tries to sell 30s for more than $5. XR/IR is irrelevant because you can easily crush the XR beads into IR powder. Lines hit you harder and faster, but you'll crash in 1-2hrs. Don't pop XRs before crushing if you want your moneys worth. Focalin is cool too. A 30mg line will have you spun for 4 - 5 hours, surprisingly almost as long as oral dosing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-16 14:35:50

At 10/15/13 05:23 PM, Shibe wrote:
At 10/15/13 03:01 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I fucking hate vyvanse. 3 hours of fun followed by 20 hours of splitting headaches and vomiting.
It's been about 23 hours since I first dosed and I've been awake for more than 30 hours now. I'm not tweaked out or anything but my pupils are still dilated and I don't feel like sleeping. No big negative effects, but the experience ceased being what I'd consider fun at about 5:00 AM

Now it's just like I'm sober but I know I'm not because there's no way I could still feel this energetic after being awake for this long

yeah, thats one thing i always hated about the stuff. its got a great high, keeps you up, but it keeps you up too long. entirely too long. i had trouble sleeping the second night, after having zero sleep in a 24hr period i still couldnt sleep the NEXT night. but melatonin capsules help.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-18 02:58:48

At 10/17/13 09:37 PM, yiffinmymouth wrote: Hello Friends. So since Silk Road got shut down I found Sheep. It's basically the same thing. I still can't figure out PGP encryption so I can't order yet. The dealer from SR let me slide on it before.

I got some hydrocodone though because I have some serious neck/back pain. I know people say not to snort them but I've snorted a couple and it's a decent high. I mostly eat them though. I'm not really big on any other drugs besides pot but I'm trying to open up my mind because it's all open to experimentation.

The reason you don't snort them is because it's 99% TYLENOL and your liver needs to metabolize them into hydromorphone. It's really dumb, so just pop them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-19 22:20:43

At 10/14/13 12:37 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 10/13/13 06:51 PM, JaY11 wrote: what drug would you recommend to somebody who stopped smoking weed cause of panic attacks? I recently tried mdma/ecstasy and fucking loved it but i'm not planning on making that too regular of a thing
i dont want to recommend anything...simply because there isnt any drug besides weed that is safe to do constantly.

Weed isn't safe to do constantly.

MDMA is awesome. Just read this shit, though.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-20 00:33:26

At 10/19/13 10:20 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 10/14/13 12:37 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 10/13/13 06:51 PM, JaY11 wrote: what drug would you recommend to somebody who stopped smoking weed cause of panic attacks? I recently tried mdma/ecstasy and fucking loved it but i'm not planning on making that too regular of a thing
i dont want to recommend anything...simply because there isnt any drug besides weed that is safe to do constantly.
Weed isn't safe to do constantly.

Pretty safe comparatively to most other options, including nonrecreational everyday prescribed doses of certain drugs that do a shit ton more harm than the good ol' devil's lettuce.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-20 18:21:52

At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest

i wanna join

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-21 05:35:24

Caffeine and e-cigarettes are also safe-ish to do every day

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-22 04:39:19

fuck yeah, 666th page. hey does anyone have oddly long highs? im still baked from 1 blunt almost 4 hours ago. just 1 blunt. and no, definitely not a low tolerance, i smoke every day.
don't even know how....but feelsgoodman.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-22 18:53:07

At 10/22/13 06:18 PM, Shibe wrote: Did I get ripped off if I bought a quarter o and it comes out just under 7 grams?

Last bag was entirely shake and came out to 0.7 grams don't think I could get anyone to pay $20 for it

Quarter O is 7gs. You didn't get ripped off, but most people have the courtesy to toss in a bit extra.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-22 18:56:01

At 10/22/13 04:39 AM, Eclipse wrote: fuck yeah, 666th page. hey does anyone have oddly long highs? im still baked from 1 blunt almost 4 hours ago. just 1 blunt. and no, definitely not a low tolerance, i smoke every day.
don't even know how....but feelsgoodman.

Yeah, if the shit is really good/I smoke a ton/if I ate a mango (seriously you'll get way higher for longer if you do this). There's been plenty of times I've woken up high 8 hours after smoking.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-23 13:25:55

yesss posting on a 666 page

BWH

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-23 13:51:23

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-25 03:26:52

At 10/25/13 02:06 AM, Shibe wrote: I feel like I could accomplish so much. Never have to sleep. Always awake. Always interested and alert. Always sociable and in a generally good mood. Brave. Speed is fucking awesome. I feel like myself, only improved.

thats what i like about speed so much. it'll take you from drowsy, half baked, hungover, whatever to AWAKE AS FUCK in about 60 seconds flat. attention is improved, interest is improved, im a million times more sociable. the mood boost is expected but i do love it - i feel like superman. go anywhere, do anything.

fuck, ive been rambling. ive done a shitload of adderall so far. its been a fun night. and i dont think ill sleep soon.

as for the bruxism (tooth grinding and jaw clenching), gum of course helps. i always get the bruxism too (tooth grinding/jaw clenching) and i absolutely hate it.

i just wish i could get molly

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-25 04:22:28

At 10/25/13 03:34 AM, Shibe wrote: Bringing up a burning question. Is it horrible ettiquette to just walk up to someone and ask if they want to buy some weed? Cause I'm seriously on the edge of doing that

i definitely get euphoria from adderall. not as much as i did vyvanse, however. the euphoria from adderall is a bit different and is only present really during the peak - the rest of the high is just the effects of speed.

yeah, i wouldnt really suggest asking random people if they wanna buy weed. i mean, maybe if they look like a stoner. maybe. but thats also a quick (and easy) way to get busted.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-25 19:30:19

At 10/25/13 04:31 AM, Entice wrote: I was thinking more of having a short conversation, getting to know them a bit, then just casually asking if they smoke and bringing it up so I have more time to judge how they could react.

Already go the word out to my stoner friends and even offered to pay them $5 for every friend they brought to me to buy but so far I haven't sold a single goddamn gram of this shit, after blowing over $100 on it plus a scale and baggies. Talk about a get rich quick scheme gone bad...

Then again I shoulda known that I was fucking up when I caught myself googling "how to be a drug dealer" lawl

just because it isnt working right now doesnt mean it WONT work. revise your strategy. get more kinds of weed, you know, for the budget smokers. blow a blunt or two with your guys of the new stuff - so they know its good. hook up the first couple bags everyone buys FAT. if it still doesnt work, you're doing something wrong.

anyone tried the new limited edition swishers? theyre caramel peach. definitely what ill be rolling for the next couple days...theyre good as fuck guys, seriously, it tastes like caramel.

random picture of dank obligatory

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-25 20:05:37

At 10/25/13 02:06 AM, Entice wrote: I feel like

If there was a way to be on vyvanse or really any kind of amphetemine 24/7 and not get addicted or build tolerance or suffer long-term health effects I would do it.

Also needs to be cheaper. $5 a pill? sheesh. At least they last a good 8 hours or so.

How much is in the pills? If it's not 60-70mg $5 is bullshit. As for selling nug, you pretty much need to have an established group of stoners you know. Friends of friends and such, but don't deal with random ass people. At least around here, you might pick up some heat or get robbed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-25 20:17:41

Oh, and about addy. It's the exact same shit as vyvanse, except it isn't bound to a lisine molecule and it's 25% l-amphetamine, which is what makes you jittery. The lack of being bound to lisine means no metabolization required, so crushed/tabs are instant release and you can take them any way you want. If you blow it, expect a 1-2hr high stronger than oral. Popped you'll get a good 4-5hrs, albeit weaker and much more taxing on your stomach (talking IR, XR uncrushed lasts longer, but is weaker. Don't do XR if you want your moneys worth). I used to snort 70mg lines no tolerance, but thats a bit overkill. Start with 40mg imsuffulated or 50mg oral for guaranteed GOTTAGOFAST times.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-26 02:22:46

At 10/25/13 10:10 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/25/13 08:05 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: How much is in the pills? If it's not 60-70mg $5 is bullshit.
40mg

I have no other hookups for drugs though. The vyvanse is just my weed guy's leftover prescription, bought the last ones yesterday.

I used to have a ton of free pharm stims. Bottles of addy, vyvanse, focalin/ritalin. I coulda sold em, but I just binged. I gave away the vyvanse to my friend who swallowed it all in one go. 720mg of free vyvanse for him since I hate it. Luckily you can't OD on vyvanse since it has a ~400mg ceiling dose, so he was just up for days on end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-27 04:36:33

At 10/27/13 03:18 AM, notYert wrote:
At 10/27/13 03:11 AM, Entice wrote:
At 10/27/13 03:05 AM, notYert wrote:
no i mean i havent taken stimulants in like ten months and started craving amphetamine so i tried treating it w/ caffeine but i probably should've just went to sleep

Pocket some benzedrex inhalers and eat the cotton if you wanna get spun and don't mind lavendar burps.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-27 20:05:41

At 10/27/13 04:45 AM, Entice wrote:
At 10/27/13 04:36 AM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Pocket some benzedrex inhalers and eat the cotton if you wanna get spun and don't mind lavendar burps.
OMG can I get some at Wal-Mart right now?

Probably. I've never tried it, but i've heard its got a hell of a crash. Don't eat more than one cotton.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-28 00:53:14

At 10/27/13 08:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 10/27/13 08:05 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 10/27/13 04:45 AM, Entice wrote: OMG can I get some at Wal-Mart right now?
Probably. I've never tried it, but i've heard its got a hell of a crash. Don't eat more than one cotton.
LMFAO. One time i ATE FIVE COTTONS.

Haha. Like I've said, I've never tried it. I'm only going off what I've heard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-10-30 22:09:24

At 10/29/13 03:12 AM, Entice wrote: woah eating two benzedrex with weed is surprisingly good

Lol, as you were just told not to do more than one.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-03 19:59:02

At 10/30/13 11:21 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/30/13 10:09 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Lol, as you were just told not to do more than one.
After reading Sen's post I figured I'd just wing it
Two cottons was still a hell of a lot weaker then amphetamine IMO, wonder is there's another reason why you're not supposed to eat more than one?

Probably because it's Propylhexedrine. Strangely enough, it isn't a scheduled chem...seems to be the DXM of stims. That's interesting.

Also, 3 days without a bump to the stoners club? Unusual. I'm high as fuck right now. Had to bump this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-04 01:06:34

Sign me up!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-06 17:26:17

i just recently made a water bong im so excited to use it :)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-07 18:06:42

Current time here (UK) is 23:06, 54 minutes until pay day. Been completely broke for over 3 weeks now, can't wait 'til my dealer gets back from work tomorrow and I can sit down and smoke a joint in my garden. Hopefully it's going to be good weather.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-09 10:35:34

Got some weed, because of my lack of smoke for the past couple of weeks it's blowing me away. I have a joint and have to go lay down for an hour. Not a bad thing really as I'm thinking this will last me a while longer now, gotta love how quick a tolerance can decrease. It's been a few hours since my last smoke so I think I might push it and have another. Wish me luck so I don't pass out in my garage.

Ta-ta

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-10 00:31:24

Good to see everyones smoking on some dank, as it should be.
Here's a good pic of what I have right now. I wasn't told a strain name but it's ridiculously strong and has a unique lemon-apple smell. I rate it 9/10

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-11-12 16:07:11

At 11/12/13 02:40 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Thanks Entice.
I like how some of the spore places also have shrooms for eating nutritionally. That might also be fun to do.
If anyone has experience here I'd love to hear it. Otherwise I'll hang around shroomery and decide what I want to do.

I love reading the trip reports on shroomery!
I have read so many mind opening stories on that site, definitely a good forum.
Also try psychonaut! theyre kinda dead lately but tons of good stuff on there.

http://www.psychonaut.com/