00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostFerret just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,043,100 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-09 17:59:20

This is what I smoked last night; The Violator. Definitely the highest I've been in a while.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-10 23:38:12

Don't ever buy Griffon Scented Deodorizer. It went from being a seemingly awesome purchase to me binging for 10 days and feeling like death and not having an appetite. I'm sure it could have been safe one time thing, but I have never felt the pull of addiction that hard in my life from anything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-10 23:51:12

And the most fucked up thing is that the guy at the shop suggested it when I asked if he had any smoking blends while looking for salvia. I had to pick up a pipe piece and it didn't cost enough to pay for with a card, so I had to spend more money.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-11 01:29:32

The worst part about it is that having tried it just that day, I immediately went to the shop again and purchased another bag of it the next day and was just all ecstatic to the other person working there about it. Because it started out amazing, then the next time you puke, then you just cruisin on easy street only feeling slightly sick after each hit but then feeling great for like days even though you feel like shit because you're just so fucked up that how can you stop now and then you become so comfortable with this state that leaving it seems like the end of the world, but it's not because it actually feels like shit and you just want to be normal so you finally cut the crap and stop using it and then you realize you haven't felt this free in forever, and you hope to god that you never do it again. And then reality sets in and you smoke some weed and your like, damn this has never tasted so good and organic and pure and you can't even fathom trying to smoke another bong load even of that other substance ever again because towards the end you wanted to puke again and you felt like shit but you just couldn't stop right away because you hadn't yet become sick of it enough to want to stop yet.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-11 06:53:42

At 12/10/12 11:38 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Don't ever buy Griffon Scented Deodorizer.

lol I googled it and there are only like 5 pages about it and they're all SEO spam, complete mystery products

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-12 10:55:01

I'm currently in the unenviable position of having no tobacco but some weed. I only really smoke joints and I don't want to use all of what I have left on a blunt. Plus no money to get more tobacco until tuesday. Bad times.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-12 17:00:34

So I received some 60x Salvia, and I feel like it will be pretty intense, but I decided to order through salvia dragon as I have never tried them before. I noticed that their extract contains 10% Calea Zacatechichi for an extra layer of calm. Has anyone ever bought from them and noticed a difference, because I have smoked salvia like a billion times but never really had a bad trip, so that's why I choose to try the 60x Salvia, so that I can be sure that this additive is needed since the more potent dose would therefore be more likely to go awry and therefore allow the Calea Zacatechichi to do it's job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-13 08:39:47

At 12/12/12 05:00 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Calea Zacatechichi

I'd be more inclined to explore that substance by itself instead of just blaze it with some Salvia.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-14 06:03:42

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-14 22:38:35

At 12/14/12 06:03 AM, Earfetish wrote: having an online argument about legalisation here

http://www.maldonandburnhamstandard.co.uk/news/localnews/101 02637.Maldon__I_smoked_cannabis_and_didn_t_like_it__says_MP/

I'm guessing you are pimpmasterkdogg. And once again these arguments are pointless because your valid points fall on deaf ears lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-15 21:17:16

At 12/12/12 05:00 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: So I received some 60x Salvia

60x salvia was the worst experience of my life and I would never recommend it to anyone. to each his own though, good luck.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-16 11:17:11

I guess i'm one of those rare people that enjoys and benefits from salvia. I always feel happy and refreshed afterwards.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-16 11:46:44

At 12/16/12 11:17 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: I guess i'm one of those rare people that enjoys and benefits from salvia. I always feel happy and refreshed afterwards.

I've seen people go nuts when they take salvia. I remember seeing a youtube video where this guy took salvia and he jumped out of his house window. lol

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-16 20:52:50

At 12/16/12 11:46 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 12/16/12 11:17 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: I guess i'm one of those rare people that enjoys and benefits from salvia. I always feel happy and refreshed afterwards.
I've seen people go nuts when they take salvia. I remember seeing a youtube video where this guy took salvia and he jumped out of his house window. lol

I've seen that video before, one of them should have watched the other trip and that wouldn't have happened. Although I do trip alone because I smoke it in my bed and then lay down and close my eyes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-17 16:53:57

So I got hit with a surprise drug test today, I found out about it last night. I gargled mouthwash twice last night and three times today. At the time of the test my last smoke had been about 37 hours prior. Anyone think I have a chance at passing? I'm an everyday smoker.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-17 19:49:08

The last thing I remember was exhaling and walking through my friend's basement door and saying "man I already feel this shit." When I came out of my "trip" I was in a cold sweat and my entire body felt like it was asleep x10, it was extremely uncomfortable.

My buddies told me I somehow walked over to the chair from the door, and before I sat down I stretched my arms out and was asking questions like "why can't I?" I have no recollection of anything past the door, it's like my mind shut itself down and was on fight or flight mode or something.

So yeah, that's why I don't like salvia.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-18 06:51:31

Step it up.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-18 07:33:41

At 12/18/12 06:51 AM, He-Who-Never-Was wrote: Step it up.

Also, these are tobacco use only pipes. Only the finest tobacco will be consumed.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-18 12:47:52

At 12/17/12 07:49 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
The last thing I remember was exhaling and walking through my friend's basement door and saying "man I already feel this shit." When I came out of my "trip" I was in a cold sweat and my entire body felt like it was asleep x10, it was extremely uncomfortable.

My buddies told me I somehow walked over to the chair from the door, and before I sat down I stretched my arms out and was asking questions like "why can't I?" I have no recollection of anything past the door, it's like my mind shut itself down and was on fight or flight mode or something.

So yeah, that's why I don't like salvia.

That's completely understandable. I personally have had scary experiences while on salvia, but I have always felt better once the effects wore off. Something about losing touch with reality really lights a fire in my ass and gets me motivated and positive. I feel like salvia is always there for me when I am stuck in a rut.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-24 14:07:35

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-26 14:15:44

I had bought more then my usual before Christmas so that I would have a smoke for Christmas to New Year without going through the ball ache of trying to get hold of a deal over the holidays. Almost inevitably I ran out on Christmas morning. Rang my mate/dealer and he informed me that he was doing a special £60 worth for £50. I'm a sucker for a bargain, more then enough now.

And thats my Weed related story of Christmas/New Year '12.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-28 17:51:32

Found a reliable hookup for some killer MDMA

I am content

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-01 13:27:14

so I started the new year feeling orgasmicly good, surrounded by bros who were all loving it as much as me

MDMA man, MDMA

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-02 14:12:20

This is gonna be an awesome year.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-03 14:22:33

At 1/2/13 02:12 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: This is gonna be an awesome year.

you know it bro. despite me giving up drugs, it's going to be sick

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-04 02:43:37

It's only a few days into 2013 so far and everything is already terrible, and it seems like it's only downhill from here. 2012 was probably the worst year of my life, so hopefully this year is better, but the future isn't looking too bright.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-04 04:41:12

So does anybody else do this?
Whenever I get new strains of weed and smoke it, I kind of subconsciously assign a set of colors to it in my mind, that is reinforced every subsequent smoke. For example, whenever I smoke Afghan Kush, I see kind of red, darkish green and black. When I smoke Strawberry cough it's very red and pink. Obviously there are already color associations with a lot of strains (Purple Haze, White Widow, Blue Dream ect.) Those establish the base color or something like the lowest level of color scheme.

However, this is also established by how the weed looks, and the shade of green.

I don't know, I always think about this when I'm really high and honestly I'm pretty high right now. But am I the only person who does this?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-04 05:18:28

At 1/4/13 04:41 AM, gibleto wrote: I don't know, I always think about this when I'm really high and honestly I'm pretty high right now. But am I the only person who does this?

You're probably not the only person in the world that this happens to but it is definitely very rare. Read up on this subject cos it sounds like you've got it, at least when you're high:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

My NY resolution is to smoke (almost) no more tobacco, such as in joints, and at the moment I am mainly using vaporisers to smoke my buds. It's actually pretty hard, considering that I stopped smoking cigarettes by themselves over 3 years ago. Especially cos I'm also resolving to drink less booze at the same time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-04 14:21:19

At 1/3/13 02:22 PM, Dromedary wrote:
you know it bro. despite me giving up drugs, it's going to be sick

Gotta respect that, I mean if you've been on drugs for years and those years didn't work out how you wanted, might as well give it a shot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-04 21:50:58

At 1/3/13 02:22 PM, Dromedary wrote: you know it bro. despite me giving up drugs, it's going to be sick

Lmao...you posted not even a week before this how ecstatic you were about finding an MDMA connect. I don't think this will last.