WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-05 21:06:30 Reply

At 11/5/11 04:23 PM, Jon4life wrote:
At 11/4/11 08:38 AM, Dromedary wrote: What drugs would you fine fellows never touch?

It's crack for me, it's ruined too many people I look up to.
All pills, crack cocaine, tweek, heroin, PCP, DXM, and MDMA. Even though ecstasy is such a common used drug I will never take it because it has stimulant properties that compare to meth.

I've done E a few times. It depends on what you get really. While all of it has MDMA in it(methyline dyoxi-methamphetamine) not all of it makes you feel spun. If you get just the normal pills, of the yellow transformers, or the like, they can be very psychedelic-y.

I remember an overwhelming sense that everything was right in the universe. Everything was great and nothing could go wrong. Senses were super enhanced;especially visuals and hearing, as well as the sense of touch.(which turns every surface into pure pleasure) It was great.

Then I took a triple stack of what's called blue dolphins, this one time, that made me wig the fuck out. So you gotta know what you're getting beforehand, to get the desired effects.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-05 21:10:06 Reply

Also, if you don't like feeling spun, don't take more than one or two E pills at a time. And don't take the triple stacks or quads. The dealer should know what's what.(assuming he's not an unreliable retard)

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-05 21:34:01 Reply

Guys, school me about MDMA, I don't know shit about it and somebody is offering me it.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-05 22:26:13 Reply

At 11/5/11 09:34 PM, Dromedary wrote: Guys, school me about MDMA, I don't know shit about it and somebody is offering me it.

To make this easy, I'll just quote wikipedia, and then add details from there:

MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is an entactogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine class of drugs. In popular culture, MDMA has become widely known as "ecstasy" ("E" or "X"), usually referring to its street pill form, although this term may also include the presence of possible adulterants. The terms "molly" or "mandy" ("M") can colloquially refer to MDMA in crystalline or powder form."

Positive effects include:

* A general and subjective alteration in consciousness
* A strong sense of inner peace and self-acceptance
* Diminished aggression, hostility, and jealousy
* Diminished fear, anxiety, and insecurity
* Extreme mood lift with accompanying euphoria
* Feelings of empathy, compassion, and forgiveness toward others
* Feelings of intimacy and even love for others
* Improved self-confidence
* The ability to discuss normally anxiety-provoking topics with marked ease
* An intensification of all of the bodily senses (hearing, touch, smell, vision, taste)
* Substantial enhancement of the appreciation of music quality
* Mild psychedelia, consisting of mental imagery and auditory and visual distortions
* Stimulation, arousal, and hyperactivity (e.g., many users get an "uncontrollable urge to dance" while under the influence)
* Increased energy and endurance
* Increased alertness, awareness, and wakefulness
* Increased desire, drive, and motivation
* Analgesia or decreased pain sensitivity

Adverse effects can include:

Psychological
# Anxiety and paranoia
# Depression
# Irritability
# Fatigue
# Impaired attention, focus, and concentration,[30] as well as drive and motivation (due to depleted serotonin levels)
# Residual feelings of empathy, emotional sensitivity, and a sense of closeness to others

Physiological
# Dizziness, lightheadedness, or vertigo
# Loss of appetite
# Gastrointestinal disturbances, such as diarrhea or constipation
# Insomnia
# Aches and pains, usually from excessive physical activity (e.g., dancing)
# Exhaustion
# Jaw soreness, from trismus or bruxism

Also, you can become dehydrated, overheat, or overdose on it, so drink plenty of water.(but don't go overboard, because you CAN overdose on water,believe it or not)

From my own personal experience, I've experienced none of these adverse side effects, but that's just me. I already know what to expect from it. Try it at your own risk, and like any medication, if you have any bad side effects, discontinue using it.

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 01:07:25 Reply

At 11/5/11 05:01 PM, Canas wrote: hello friends, happy guy fawkes day, peace and love

That mildly attractive bitch is smoking a fag, gross.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 04:29:02 Reply

I bought hash today $5 for a gram.

I shouldn't of, it's really gross.
Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 09:20:47 Reply

At 11/6/11 04:29 AM, Sevkat wrote: I bought hash today $5 for a gram.

Weird situation, you can't really expect the best stuff for five dollars, but you can't really be mad, because you only payed five dollars aha

At 11/5/11 09:34 PM, Dromedary wrote: Guys, school me about MDMA, I don't know shit about it and somebody is offering me it.

Did you do the m yet? If you have any doubts about it you should post a pic and it'l be easy to tell you if its piperazines/fillers or the good stuff. There are so many variables ( whether it's a pill or a crystal, the color, the weight, the form of ingestion)

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 09:50:36 Reply

I hear, and well believe from experience, that ecstavy pills nowadays (at least in the UK) are very very unlikely to have only MDMA or even any MDMA in them. Buying it as a pure substance sounds a lot safer to me than buying random 'triple stack blue dolphins' that probably have three different unknown drugs in.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 12:03:16 Reply

Well he's offering to sell me it. Speaking of which, I'll probably get ripped off because I don't know the worth. It's like starting smoking weed all over again :)

Also it's in the form of crystals, but I doubt that would be pure either.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 13:11:11 Reply

At 11/6/11 12:03 PM, Dromedary wrote: I'll probably get ripped off because I don't know the worth.

I really don't believe you get generally ripped off with mdma the same way you do with weed. The high you get from the substance will make you forget money even exists.

It's mdma, you don't get ripped off with this substance because even a 0.05 of good mdma will make you feel like a million bucks. He'll probably give you like 0.08 or something for ten bucks, which may not be the most bang for your buck, but it will still be amazing.

I thought it would be some greasy brown powder in a capsule, if it's a nice looking puny crystal, I'd definitely go for it. What's the worst that can happen, right? If you do end up doing it smoke a bit of weed when you're rolling, it will blow your mind. I can't stress how important it is to have a bit of herb for your roll.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 13:54:58 Reply

I'll buy some, and then I'll post pics when I get it. You fine gentlemen know more than me!

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 14:46:03 Reply

At 11/6/11 12:03 PM, Dromedary wrote: Well he's offering to sell me it. Speaking of which, I'll probably get ripped off because I don't know the worth. It's like starting smoking weed all over again :)

Anything more than 10 dollars is a rip-off. You never can truly know the doses for E or MDMA, but the high typically lasts 8-10 hours regardless, so it's usually worth it, either way.

And to the person who bought $5 gram hash: did it taste bad, and spark and crackle when you lit it? If so, it's probably Butane hash(hash made from blasting butane through a tube), which is the cheapest hash to make, and taste like shit.(and sometimes gives you a headache)

The rule of thumb is: the lighter the color of the hash, the less likely it is that it's butane hash. The best quality hash is made from the ice water process. See, this is why I want to get a medical card. You never get poor quality hash, the prices are cheaper, and the variety of strains you can choose from is astounding.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 15:47:00 Reply

At 11/6/11 09:20 AM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:
At 11/6/11 04:29 AM, Sevkat wrote: I bought hash today $5 for a gram.
Weird situation, you can't really expect the best stuff for five dollars, but you can't really be mad, because you only payed five dollars aha

Yeah no doubt, for $5 I figured it was pressed-together shwag anyway. Half the time that's what people do and call it off as "hash" when they should sell it as "pressed-together bottom bag".

But I picked up a quarted for $45 and it weighed out to 7.5 so I'm pretty happy.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 15:49:12 Reply

At 11/6/11 03:47 PM, Sevkat wrote:

Yeah no doubt, for $5 I figured it was pressed-together shwag anyway. Half the time that's what people do and call it off as "hash" when they should sell it as "pressed-together bottom bag".

The term you're looking for is kief.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 15:59:00 Reply

At 11/6/11 03:49 PM, WallofYawn wrote: The term you're looking for is kief.

I've heard rub called kief before.
I call it shake, shwag, or shitty shit.

Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 19:15:25 Reply

At 11/6/11 12:03 PM, Dromedary wrote:

Be careful, I've known many people who have bought methamphetamine thinking it was mdma. It makes you feel like you're rolling but you're just tweeking balls.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 19:55:38 Reply

At 11/5/11 08:18 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 11/5/11 05:01 PM, Canas wrote: hello friends, happy guy fawkes day, peace and love
Well shit. He returns.

oh just popping by to say hello, happy smoking and pill popping to all

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 19:57:48 Reply

At 11/6/11 07:15 PM, Jon4life wrote:
At 11/6/11 12:03 PM, Dromedary wrote:
Be careful, I've known many people who have bought methamphetamine thinking it was mdma. It makes you feel like you're rolling but you're just tweeking balls.

Meth is nothing like rolling. It gets you speeding, but that's about it. There's no trippiness to it.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 20:39:15 Reply

At 11/6/11 07:57 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Meth is nothing like rolling. It gets you speeding, but that's about it. There's no trippiness to it.

Sleep deprivation can be pretty trippy, bro.

Retrospective
Retrospective
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 21:39:36 Reply

It's a better high than most pills you'll find. I've been pretty straight since the last time I posted apart from this weekend, in which I had 3 pills for £15 (And they were decent) and a 20 bag, and robbed a KFC of all it's straws so I could fashion an insanely complex 4-way straw pipe.

Also stuck on smoking nothing but blowback chambers or pipes, so much better high.
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 21:41:36 Reply

At 11/6/11 09:39 PM, Retrospective wrote:
It's a better high than most pills you'll find

Morphine's way better B)

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 22:04:25 Reply

At 11/6/11 09:41 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 11/6/11 09:39 PM, Retrospective wrote:
It's a better high than most pills you'll find
Morphine's way better B)

Opana's way better.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-06 22:43:39 Reply

At 11/6/11 10:04 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 11/6/11 09:41 PM, Sevkat wrote: Morphine's way better B)
Opana's way better.

I like morphine or hydromorph.
Clomazepam is good, too. But DON'T take Clomazepam with alcohol, it's a bad bad idea.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 01:15:33 Reply

At 11/6/11 03:59 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 11/6/11 03:49 PM, WallofYawn wrote: The term you're looking for is kief.
I've heard rub called kief before.
I call it shake, shwag, or shitty shit.

Well, it is shake, but kief is like the dusty shit you get from pressing shake, and filtering it through a screen. You then take the kief, and press it to make hash. Some people just use the shake, tho.(That's the ghetto way, i guess)

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 01:19:57 Reply

At 11/6/11 10:43 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 11/6/11 10:04 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 11/6/11 09:41 PM, Sevkat wrote: Morphine's way better B)
Opana's way better.
I like morphine or hydromorph.
Clomazepam is good, too. But DON'T take Clomazepam with alcohol, it's a bad bad idea.

Morphine is fun, but I liked E better, imo. I once took morphine, and played a game of beer pong. I swear it made me better. I also drank some whine that night. It was kind of stupid now that I think about it, because I think I could've stopped my heart. I threw up the next morning, but I had no hang over. All in all a fun experience.

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 02:20:17 Reply

When you guy talking of methamphetamine , are u talking about Speed or Crystal Meth ????

Because I done a lot of speed and its cool and all , its a good trip for the whole night even for days if you can feel it but like this shitttiest things to do and with times it fuck up your system pretty bad...

Just do speed with moderation and its good !

-

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 03:01:05 Reply

Amphetamines are cool I guess sometimes, but it really wears on your heart, and doing speed will age you faster.

Everyone in the 50's and 60's did speed, tho and they turned out okay.(the Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc. all speed users)

But crystal methamphetamine is a different beast altogether. Anything made from a cocktail of draino, acetone, and cough suppressant, doesn't sound like it belongs in your body. They say it's even less clean these days, as dealers are looking for the cheapest way possible to manufacture it.

I think I did some of that once thinking it was cocaine. It made me feel...well, like how I'd imagine it'd feel to be a battery and be recharged. Fear, worry, nervousness, anxiety, depression, none of that exists when you're spun. You're in the zone. In the moment.

I'm guessing it was meth because it didn't look quite like coke, and it made me feel a lil different.(it was...really clean, can't describe it)and not all tingly like coke. But my buddy(not really my buddy, but i'd known him for 3 years) insisted it was coke, so I bought it off him, and did some. Never asked him for anything again afterward, tho, because I couldn't get to sleep that night, and it lasted longer than coke does. So I was sure it was dope, and as I'm not a dopehead, I didn't ask him for any more.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 03:03:20 Reply

Didn't hold it against him, tho. I'm sure he was just mistaken.(at least I hope he was mistaken, jeeze)

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 05:42:57 Reply

so i heard today that dippin dots has gone under

lets all have a moment of silence for this amazing treat

stoners best friend

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-11-07 12:59:49 Reply

At 11/7/11 05:42 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: so i heard today that dippin dots has gone under

lets all have a moment of silence for this amazing treat

stoners best friend

haha no

dip and dots were legit but way overpriced. stoners best friend is the dollar menu homie