New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 11:11 PM, JesDaMess wrote: So me and this chick i was talking to a few months back are going to hang and smoke this weekend. Last time we were together I almost got some, almost. Anyway how do I drop subtle hints while high, I don't wanna come on too strong and I tend to be pretty tactless when I'm high unless i'm putting forth a conscious effort to keep it cool, which is really only around adults.

I'm rambling now, tldr, how do i put the moves on some chick.

Smoking a Joint with a girl its not the best times to hit on her even after when your high... Take your time but if it dont come out naturally or you dont see subtle things then dont hit on her while your high , just pass a good times.

-

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 08:38 AM Reply

What drugs would you fine fellows never touch?

It's crack for me, it's ruined too many people I look up to.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
The-Condor
The-Condor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 08:48 AM Reply

At 11/4/11 08:38 AM, Dromedary wrote: What drugs would you fine fellows never touch?

Crack, heroin, oxy, and pretty much any pills are off limits for me,

Zombie Crew.
Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 10:22 AM Reply

Well that quarter I got a few days ago has all but gone now :(. I'm trying to cut down at the moment because money is abit tight. Probibly won't be able to buy now until December 1st, were are my mates? They can share the wealth :)

At 11/3/11 09:26 PM, Jon4life wrote: Finally obtained mescaline. And shrooms to top it off.

Love it, love everything about it.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 11/3/11 08:59 PM, Sepultura123 wrote: I dont know whats the point of smoking weed if its not for laughing ??? Sitting on your fucking ass or what ?

Yet another person who isn't reading what I typed...

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 03:21 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 08:38 AM, Dromedary wrote: What drugs would you fine fellows never touch?

I already mentioned this, but:

Crack, Meth, heroin, pcp.

I've done powdered cocaine, Ecstasy, and oxycodone, but I'm not too into the heavy shit. I prefer psychedelics, and of coarse, marijuana.

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 04:22 PM Reply

Heroin , crack , Meth , and all the things that like Acid or something , it look creepy...

And what is oxy ???????

-

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:09 PM Reply

I'd never touch dirty street meth, only pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. To be honest, I've done heroin, coke, and crack, and I'd definitely do PCP. PCP isn't even that bad, it's just stigmatized because less than 1% of users have done some seriously fucked up shit on it, and the media/government just loves to use those people as an example. The only other drugs I won't touch would have to be something so dangerous and stupid that no sane human being would do it along the lines of krokodil).

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:09 PM Reply

I've done everything i ever plan to do except LSD, still can't find a good source of that, i don't know any 40 year old hippies :(

Weed, salvia, oxy (both pure and in percocet format), codeine, mdma, ecstasy/uppers, and psilocybin i've done. Not touching coke, heroin, PCP, or substances like 2CE. Mesacline, maybe if i could somehow get the pure extract from the peyote cactus i'd do, but ussualy that harder stuff can't be too good for any part of your body ahahaha.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 04:22 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:

Heroin , crack , Meth , and all the things that like Acid or something , it look creepy...

And what is oxy ???????

Oxy is short for oxycodone, which is a prescription opiate.

BBS Signature
Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:15 PM Reply

oh yeahhh and DMT that shit will fuck you up

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 05:09 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:

I've done everything i ever plan to do except LSD, still can't find a good source of that, i don't know any 40 year old hippies :(

You don't need to. When I used to work for the carnival, I bought some off a 23 year old in Woodland who was selling to the carnies to earn some extra cash. I wish I had bought more than one hit off him, tho, because that shit was weak.

It did make colors more vivid, and 3-d like, tho, and the body high was magnificent! My buddy crumpled a paper into a ball and threw it at me, and I fell to the floor laughing, so that was cool, too.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 06:13 PM, WallofYawn wrote:

:I bought some off a 23 year old in Woodland who was selling to the carnies to earn some extra cash.

you sound like a character from a book or something. a carnie doing drugs and shit, haha.

Loiarlyritpyat
Loiarlyritpyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 10:12 PM Reply

Try putting that powder on a surface that isn't so pourous. Probably nothing active or just an analogue RC and now that user is dead.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 05:09 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: krokodil

I still have no idea why anybody would consider taking that to be a good idea. I wonder what the high's like.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 10:15 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 11/3/11 09:45 PM, Sepultura123 wrote: OH MY GOD Mescaline ?

I never touched that stuff but I heard like one tracks of these (like half-big as yours) like get you high like 6 to 8 hours if its not more and its like your drunk.
Mescaline is nothing like being drunk at all, it's a psychedelic.

Anyways, I just found out some girl I smoked with a few weeks back overdosed on heroin and died. That was kind of unexpected, but I don't care too much since I barely knew her. So, yeah, she's dead....

Welp, turns out she didn't die from an overdose. No, that was just a lie told to cover up what really happened. The truth is,
that crazy bitch jumped in front of a fucking train. She did this in front of people too, and apparently her body flopped around like a ragdoll, and there was blood everywhere. What a nice way to go.

BBS Signature
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 11:51 PM Reply

Going to do a jedi flip (MDMA + Shrooms + Acid) in a few minutes, wish my luck bros. Also, should i eat a few datura seeds to keep things.... exciting?

Just to keep you guys wiggling.

Chiggers

BBS Signature
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 11:52 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 11:32 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:

that crazy bitch jumped in front of a fucking train. She did this in front of people too, and apparently her body flopped around like a ragdoll, and there was blood everywhere. What a nice way to go.

She was problably on heroin like you

-

BBS Signature
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 05:09 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
I'd definitely do PCP. PCP isn't even that bad, it's just stigmatized because less than 1% of users have done some seriously fucked up shit on it, and the media/government just loves to use those people as an example.

Really? My friends smoked a couple on angel dipped joints and they thought they where both satan and beat eachother up so bad i had to call the amberlamps and cops on their asses.

Chiggers

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 12:39 AM Reply

Today I smoked some dank laced with red rock opium. I gave me a great body high, but my mind felt pretty clear for being stoned.

7/10

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 03:02 AM Reply

I got caught smoking by my mom
I played it off as tea instead of weed
Got off free.
Fucking smooth.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 04:03 AM Reply

At 11/4/11 06:54 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 11/4/11 06:13 PM, WallofYawn wrote: I bought some off a 23 year old in Woodland who was selling to the carnies to earn some extra cash.
you sound like a character from a book or something. a carnie doing drugs and shit, haha.

Well, I did work for the carnival.(most recently, butler amusements, tho this occured at midway of fun) You can look those 2 org. up on google if you don't believe me.

Yea, the guy was just helping tear down rides to earn some extra cash. I rolled up on him selling ecstasy and acid to one of my buddies, and I decided to ask him for some. The E pills were 10 dollars, which is typical, and the acid was 10 dollars.(which is a rip off, but it's acid, so I bought it anyway)

A week before that, I had just tried cocaine, and E, and before that all I had ever done was weed.

Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 11:28 AM Reply

At 11/4/11 11:51 PM, FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER wrote: Going to do a jedi flip (MDMA + Shrooms + Acid) in a few minutes, wish my luck bros. Also, should i eat a few datura seeds to keep things.... exciting?

Just to keep you guys wiggling.

Why would you do that, each one of those substances is so great on their own. I understand mdma and shrooms to help the shroom come up be energetic and clear, but adding in acid too? Those aren't drugs you take to get as fucked up as possible, they are spiritual drugs that help you change your view on the world, except maybe mdma. If you want to just get fucked up you should just drink alcohol or do opiates or coke or someshit

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 12:27 PM Reply

I agree with sneak-a-toke. Because if you take enough ecstasy and shrooms, you don't need to add acid into the mix. That's kind of overdoing it a bit, don't you think? The first time I did acid, it was a weak batch, so 4 hours in, when it didn't hit me as hard as I wanted, I decided to candy flip, and took an E pill.(triple stack, blue dolphin)

I had been up all night frying beforehand, and was tired from lack of sleep, but it was 6 am and I figured,"why stop now? maybe this will kick things up a notch". Being cranky/tired, and on mind altering substances does not feel good, lemme tell you. I started thinking about, and dissecting shit too much, came to the conclusion that everyone I knew was unhappy for some reason or another, and started freaking out.

It was an overwhelming sensation, like a panic attack, tho not as severe. Kind of freaked me out. I was chill about an hour later, tho. I guess I should've just went to sleep and tried it at a different time, lol.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 11/5/11 03:02 AM, kiljoy96 wrote: I got caught smoking by my mom
Got off free.
Fucking smooth.

Your mother must not be very bright.

lol if you were smoking a bowl

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 11/5/11 02:23 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 11/5/11 03:02 AM, kiljoy96 wrote: I got caught smoking by my mom
Got off free.
Fucking smooth.
Your mother must not be very bright.

lol if you were smoking a bowl

I'm guessing his mom knew, but played it off, and didn't say anything.

I know when my mom caught me the first time she said,"it smells like a skunk in here. Have you been smoking pot?" to which I replied,"no. of coarse not." She then gave me a suspicious look and said,"well alright then... but it smells like a skunk in here..."

Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 04:23 PM Reply

All pills, crack cocaine, tweek, heroin, PCP, DXM, and MDMA. Even though ecstasy is such a common used drug I will never take it because it has stimulant properties that compare to meth.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 05:01 PM Reply

hello friends, happy guy fawkes day, peace and love

The Stoner's Club

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 11/5/11 05:01 PM, Canas wrote: hello friends, happy guy fawkes day, peace and love

Well shit. He returns.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 11/5/11 04:23 PM, Jon4life wrote:

All pills, crack cocaine, tweek, heroin, PCP, DXM, and MDMA. Even though ecstasy is such a common used drug I will never take it because it has stimulant properties that compare to meth.

I've done E a few times. It depends on what you get really. While all of it has MDMA in it(methyline dyoxi-methamphetamine) not all of it makes you feel spun. If you get just the normal pills, of the yellow transformers, or the like, they can be very psychedelic-y.

I remember an overwhelming sense that everything was right in the universe. Everything was great and nothing could go wrong. Senses were super enhanced;especially visuals and hearing, as well as the sense of touch.(which turns every surface into pure pleasure) It was great.

Then I took a triple stack of what's called blue dolphins, this one time, that made me wig the fuck out. So you gotta know what you're getting beforehand, to get the desired effects.