New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 10/30/11 08:51 PM, Dromedary wrote: guys im so high im seein pumpkins where the level icons should be what the FUCK

And yours is humiliated in eggs !

-

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 09:41 AM Reply

i fucking love hash. weed got nothin on hash my niggies

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:19 AM Reply

Bought myself a quarter the other day. Put about a third of it in a big joint to start the smoke off and then followed it up with about five more joints and watched No Country for Old Men. It was a good night, it has to be said.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 11/2/11 10:36 AM, Tokecat wrote: Is it common for stoners to also smoke cigarettes? Does it do anything to the high?

I used to think it increased the intensity, but then I just became a nicotine junkie.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:23 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 10:36 AM, Tokecat wrote: Is it common for stoners to also smoke cigarettes? Does it do anything to the high?

I personally don't like the way tobacco makes me feel, that's why I usually don't even smoke spliffs. I know lots of people that smoke both, and I also know lots of people who just smoke weed. I guess it depends on the person.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 06:36 PM Reply

Yeah I smoke cigarette some times after smoking weed or wehn drinking beers...

They Dont do anything on the buzz except maybe when you smoke weed you want to have the after taste last longuer after smoking so it can remind you a lot that your high so it buzz more...

The reason why people say it buzz more its because when you smoke cigarette and you dont smoke a lot of this stuff you seem to have little diziziness and some sort of very little effects (like when you smoke cig and you drink its like you have more chance of puking and becoming more drunky...).

Just smoke a cigarette before a joint , not after because it kills the fun and the taste.

-

BBS Signature
Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 07:44 PM Reply

holy shit man im stoned as fuck

i got this stuff called hash and i just tried it for the first time

beauty

it's full name is "blue dream hash"

idk where it came from and why i bought it in the first place but it is my new motherfucking love

- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 07:44 PM, Addict wrote: holy shit man im stoned as fuck

i got this stuff called hash and i just tried it for the first time

beauty

it's full name is "blue dream hash"

idk where it came from and why i bought it in the first place but it is my new motherfucking love

Why wouldn't you buy it?

BBS Signature
NinoGrounds
NinoGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Programmer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 08:16 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Why wouldn't you buy it?

*agrees*

jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 08:56 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Forgot the rest of my post.

I know too many self-claimed "daily smokers" that take a hit and laugh uncontrollably like people did when they were teenagers. If I wanted to hang out with someone who acted like a fourteen year old, I would go hang out with real fourteen year olds.

You sound like a cynic. Why is laughing and enjoying yourself "immature"? It's not like sitting around smoking weed is the most "adult" thing to do anyway.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 10:24 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote:

I know too many self-claimed "daily smokers" that take a hit and laugh uncontrollably like people did when they were teenagers. If I wanted to hang out with someone who acted like a fourteen year old, I would go hang out with real fourteen year olds.
You sound like a cynic. Why is laughing and enjoying yourself "immature"? It's not like sitting around smoking weed is the most "adult" thing to do anyway.

Some people don't realize growing up doesn't mean to take the wonder and fun out life. But part of growing up is learning from trying new things, so maybe he was overly immature and is over compensating for it, but I'm sure if that's the case he will eventually even out. Or maybe we're all just stoned and over think things.

BBS Signature
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 08:56 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:

ahahah I find it quite funny ...

You know im laughing right now at your commentary and yes im stoned and no im not a fourteen years old boy lol

-

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 11:56 PM Reply

I have a question to the legal stoners here.(medical patients)

My buddy got a medical card, but he says I at least have to have paperwork showing some sort of issue, or get a prescription for say, ibuprofin or some other pain med. to qualify. He said even a tooth filling would work.

He said I can get one without paperwork, but then I have to pay to get a new one every 3-6 months, and I'd prefer to just get a permanent one, and not have to bother.

I was diagnosed at a young age with a mental illness, but I have no paperwork on that, and that was so long ago, I wonder if I was misdiagnosed.

So, to simplify my question:

What does it take to get a medical card?
How can you tell what a legitimate evaluation center should be/look like?(heard of people getting burned before)
What kind of documentation(if any) is needed?

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 12:59 AM Reply

If you have a mental illness go to a Asylum instead of smoking pot , It can only bring your case worst...

-

BBS Signature
Stigmatama
Stigmatama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 01:16 AM Reply

"Stoner" is undoubtedly a stretch, but here is a picture of my glass child.

Nevermind the knife.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
NinoGrounds
NinoGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Programmer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 01:58 AM Reply

At 11/3/11 01:16 AM, Stigmatama wrote: "Stoner" is undoubtedly a stretch, but here is a picture of my glass child.

Nevermind the knife.

whaaaaaaaaaat?

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 03:10 AM Reply

At 11/3/11 01:16 AM, Stigmatama wrote: "Stoner" is undoubtedly a stretch, but here is a picture of my glass child.

Nevermind the knife.

Lol it take 2 finger to smoke that shit , like 2 chocker (front and left or right side I think ) Maybe next time buy a pipe with 1 or none chocker ... (chocker I dont know how you say it in english....)

-

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 06:32 AM Reply

At 11/3/11 12:59 AM, Sepultura123 wrote: If you have a mental illness go to a Asylum instead of smoking pot , It can only bring your case worst...

I was misdiagnosed I believe, with Aspergers as a child.(around age 5 or 6, I believe. I'm 20 now) I say this because everyone who's met me or hung around me says I'm completely normal. I've been smoking weed since I was 14 with no issues, so I don't see any problem there.

Now, would someone please kindly answer my question?(if you don't mind)

What documentation do I need, if any to get a medical card?
What steps do I have to go through before I can get one.
I understand it's a pretty short and simple process, but I'd like to know the facts before I do anything, because I don't want to go in there and have them tell me I don't qualify.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 11:00 AM Reply

At 11/3/11 06:32 AM, WallofYawn wrote: What documentation do I need, if any to get a medical card?

Probably depends on where you live, but in California I'm pretty sure all you need is your I.D or some proof of who you are.

What steps do I have to go through before I can get one.

See cheap doctor, complain about pains, casually bring up the fact that you smoked weed and it helped in the past, get medical license.

I understand it's a pretty short and simple process, but I'd like to know the facts before I do anything, because I don't want to go in there and have them tell me I don't qualify.

Do NOT use aspbergers as your reason for wanting medical marijuana. They'll probably just raise their eyebrows and prescribe you some pills. Instead, think of something that involves aches and pains, or panic attacks, stuff like that. A social interaction "disease" isn't going to cut it.

Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 03:56 PM Reply

today i ran out of weed.

http://flavorwire.com/141457/10-songs-th at-will-get-you-high-according-to-scienc e

i listened to a couple of these at the same time and i think i got a bit of a headache and stomache ache from it

but i feel a little out of it!!!
hopefully this isnt damaging my brain in any way

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 03:56 PM, Boss wrote: i listened to a couple of these at the same time and i think i got a bit of a headache and stomache ache from it

tiesto and infected mushrooms? lol negro please

explosions in the sky sounds legit tho, putting that shit in my favorites

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 03:56 PM, Boss wrote: today i ran out of weed.

http://flavorwire.com/141457/10-songs-th at-will-get-you-high-according-to-scienc e

i listened to a couple of these at the same time and i think i got a bit of a headache and stomache ache from it

hopefully this isnt damaging my brain in any way

Wow what a total load of crap , this thing is a huge lie...

I know music can turn you happy or sad but come on making me high ? Thats total shit I like more smoking a joint then listening to dull music.
I dont care scientist prove it thats total crap , scientist are nolife moron

-

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 08:00 PM Reply

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I never said laughing or enjoying one's self was immature. I said kids who laugh uncontrollably simply because they're high get on my nerves. I'm sure everyone laughs at things that are actually funny, but sitting in a chair laughing at absolutely nothing isn't my form of comedy.

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 08:22 PM Reply

Using weed as an excuse to hang out with a hot chick
fuck yeah.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 08:58 PM Reply

I'm assuming the music your speaking of is that i-doser shit. I've tried it, and well:

It's just binaural beats, originally used in hypnotherapy. What it does, is cause you to meditate, and block everything else out.

Like hypnosis, you may experience your limbs getting heavy, lighter breathing, sense of well being, and flushing of the face. This is cause by intense relaxation, but it does not cause chemical changes in the brain, and thus, is NOT a drug.

I've tried it, and while I think it's useful for hypnotherapy and meditation, it's not a drug, and it doesn't get you high.

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 08:00 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 10/27/11 08:56 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I never said laughing or enjoying one's self was immature. I said kids who laugh uncontrollably simply because they're high get on my nerves. I'm sure everyone laughs at things that are actually funny, but sitting in a chair laughing at absolutely nothing isn't my form of comedy.

I dont know whats the point of smoking weed if its not for laughing ??? Sitting on your fucking ass or what ?

-

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:07 PM Reply

I understand(kind of) what the guy is TRYING to say. I mean, when I first started smoking weed, I laughed a lot too. People laughing uncontrollably does get annoying after a while, but I love laughing. I like to smoke and watch comedies specifically for that reason. Physicians say that laughing is good for your health. It relieves stress. So, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing at all, but like anything else, it can grind on you after a while.

Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:26 PM Reply

Finally obtained mescaline. And shrooms to top it off.

The Stoner's Club

Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:45 PM Reply

OH MY GOD Mescaline ?

I never touched that stuff but I heard like one tracks of these (like half-big as yours) like get you high like 6 to 8 hours if its not more and its like your drunk.

-

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 11/3/11 09:26 PM, Jon4life wrote: Finally obtained mescaline.

Based on what I've seen in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, you should be pretty fucked up.

BBS Signature