00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,040,974 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 21:36:39

Smoked some nice reg earlier..about 4 or 5 bowls worth. Picked up a fat blunt of kush and a blunt of reg a friend got. Took a pic of the kush, sorry for the bad quality.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 23:06:31

Smoked a buncha sour d last night, split a 30 case of beer with my buddy and played ufc all night.

good times

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 01:42:54

At 8/22/10 01:23 PM, Strategize wrote: Shitty deal, when do you think you'll start up again?

Well hopefully within a month. I'd really like it to be less, but there are fluctuating variables in my current situation hinting that it more than likely wont be. Sorry for the wording, I'm tripping on LSA again(for the last time in a while) and for some reason I can't think of an easier way to say a lot of things. ERG, I just want to stop, but this constant string of words keeps running through my mind...

Okay, yeah. Hopefully within a month. >_<

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 14:49:51

whipped up some home-made fire crackers with a little kief and few bowls worth of grinds. Body high is intense as fuck.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 15:16:09

At 8/22/10 02:59 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Aesop signed my medical card.

Dude.

You win't the pwn olympics.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 16:00:49

Anyone from the UK going to Leeds festival?

I can't wait, gonna be passing big spliff around when cypress hill come on and then probably go take a fat line of ket and visit the dance tent for some dubstep :D

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 17:17:35

So since last night was the last time I plan to do LSA for a while, I thought I'd share some notes of the various effects I noticed with each trip. I figure if someone decides they might want to try it out, this could help them decide.

»Positive Effects(in relative order, though order of effects-and effects themselves- may vary with dose and setting)
--slightly to highly intense body high(almost like Ex, but not quite so intense)
--increased perceptions(everything gets brighter, especially at night, some objects even seem to glow, sound slightly more audible, enhanced appreciation for music and art)
--deep and insightful thinking, or just an endless train of crazy thoughts(I tend to contemplate infinity often when on LSA)
--mild to intense euphoria and sense of well-being(feeling one with the Earth and Universe)
--mild to vivid hallucinations, possibly even flashbacks of a long forgotten(or recent) past event(you might even think you're seeing an event in the future, if you believe in that sort of thing..)
--CEV's and realistically lucid dreams when asleep

»Neutral Effects(in relative order, though order of effects-and effects themselves- may vary with dose and setting)
--increased urination, decreased "excitability" in that area. heh
--blurry vision/streams or trails behind moving objects(can actually be kinda cool, or slightly scary depending on what your looking at)
--certain things can be a bit uncomfortable, such as watching TV, playing video games, or just being in a house, but that's not always the case though
--noticeable signs of being under the influence, such as extremely dilated pupils, overly fluid movement, or even doing weird shit with your face and hands(haha, for some reason last night I kept smelling my armpits and thought they smelt great >_<)
--possibly wanting to do things like wander around aimlessly outside, wanting to be around certain "energies", varying temperature preferences(you can feel too cold one minute, and too hot the next)
--possible restlessness, but sometimes you'll fall asleep early. Kind of unpredictable.
--unawareness of physical limitations(I say this is neutral because it could be both a good thing or bad thing. You could probably run for an hour straight without noticing you're tired, or do things you never knew you could do, like hundreds of pull ups or something. On the flip side though, if you were to forget to stay hydrated you could probably come close to killing yourself.) Tolerance to pain is slightly increased.(I didn't know of this until my more recent trips.)

»Negative Effects(in relative order, though order of effects-and effects themselves- may vary with dose and setting)
--mild to intense nausea depending on method of consumption(last night I ate a grapefruit before consuming the morning glory brew. This seemed to somewhat help the nausea, as well as intensify the trip. I guess the citric acid helps break down the LSA. Rather than having this heavy feeling in my gut, it seemed to digest rather quickly this time. I didn't vomit any more than a bit in my mouth that I just spit up. After that there were no problems, and I even smoked a shit ton of cigs.)
--possible vertigo with the nausea and moving objects from time to time
--not sure if this from the seeds or if they were treated(though I washed them in detergent several times), but I'd get pains in both my thighs and sometimes my chest every single time(with the exception of this last time). It can be a real buzz kill, but moving around seems to make go away.
--if you do vomit, it can really do a number on your sinus(if it goes through your nose). Mine completely swelled shut one time, and I had to use nasal spray just so I could breathe comfortably in my sleep.
--possible decrease in certain cognitive functions. Though it is possible to drive early on in the trip, it is definitely not recommended. If you decide against this advice, at least know how LSA effects your body and senses before doing anything that requires your motor skills and concentration.

I may have missed some, but that's all I could think of right now. A few tips would be to have a pack of cigarettes handy if you smoke, and it's really nice to have a bit of bud to smoke too. Especially with the nausea. Make sure you have untreated seeds, or if you suspect seeds to be treated, thoroughly wash them in detergent and purified water first(rinse with more purified water of course). I say purified because it's possible that water from the tap could destroy the LSA molecules. Whether myth, or a fact, it's better to be safe than sorry. Plan for the trip to effect you for 2 days. The trip itself can anywhere between 2-24 hours, but it could take a little longer to feel back to baseline, so it'd be wise to take that into consideration when you use LSA.

That's all I got for now. Peace guys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 17:31:32

smoking for second time tommorow, got three joints lined up to be burnt.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 17:47:18

At 8/23/10 02:48 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Looks like you are at a park. I have one I like to go to when I've got that stuff lol.

I was at the park. It was me and a friend we smoked a 3/4 kush 1/4 reg blunt so I could save a few bowls. This is some really good shit, man. I'm thinking I'm gonna smoke 3 or 4 bowls tonight and save 1 for tomorrow.

I hate when people group stoners with crack heads..ugh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 18:15:24

At 8/23/10 04:00 PM, Bramly-apple wrote: fat line of ket

I've done that shit, only a little line though. It felt like a more intense painkiller, then I puked.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 22:57:59

At 8/23/10 05:17 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: So since last night was the last time I plan to do LSA for a while, I thought I'd share some notes of the various effects I noticed with each trip. I figure if someone decides they might want to try it out, this could help them decide.

Neat. I've heard up and down about it, especially because it's hard to meter the purity of your seeds, however it seems from what you report that it's a feasible way to experience psychotropia.

Thanks for having some professionalism, fellow psychonaut.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-23 23:45:10

At 8/23/10 10:57 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: Neat. I've heard up and down about it, especially because it's hard to meter the purity of your seeds, however it seems from what you report that it's a feasible way to experience psychotropia.

Psychotropia. Heh, nice. I haven't heard that one before...

Yeah, it definitely varies, especially from strain to strain. I'd really like to try LSA via Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds sometimes, cause from what I've read, the LSA is more concentrated. Come to think of it, that will probably be my next LSA trip... When I get the money of course. I don't know where to get them around here, but I can always order them online. I did that with my 1/4 pound of Morning Glory seeds after all. :]

I was really frustrated with Morning Glories when I first heard[long ago] you can hallucinate with them. It turns out my Grandpa Ott[purple blooms, aka. the only seeds I used to get] variety either has no LSA, or not nearly as much as the Flying Saucers, Heavenly Blues, etc.[Heavenly Blue, Pearly Gates, Flying Saucers, Wedding Bells, Summer Skies, and
Blue Stars all contain LAA's according to Erowid.com]. On the plus side of that, though, I have many a beautiful MG plants scattered all around our property. It makes for a nice vibe when you're walking around tripping on LSA. :D

I did forget to mention in my effects list the spiritual aspects, if one were to believe in God, or celestial beings[I do, though you probably know it's not in an... orthodox way], and such. I guess I sort of hinted at it though. So yeah, it's feasible. It just took me a few experiences to find my preferred method of consumption[which is the tea, as it's the easiest... Though, I do appreciate the purity that the extraction method brings. It's just a bit more expensive].

I can't wait until next year though, cause I'll be planting the rest of my Flying Saucers, and a packet of Heavenly Blues I forgot to plant this year. When fall comes around and they put on seeds I have the pleasure of knowing for a fact that those seeds will be untreated. Plus, I get many beautiful plants that will grow back every year. :]

No problem. I kind of enjoy it. This is really the only place I can talk about substances. My friendships are limited these days. Besides that, I feel if I can spread the truth about said substances, if even to a friendly few, then I'm doing my part to counter the Government's propaganda and bullshit lies.

Psychonaut, now that's a word I haven't used in a while. I guess it's because I know of very few people who view entheogens like I(perhaps, we) do. I mean, it's the reason the term entheogen was coined in the first place. There are spiritual realms, if you will, to be explored through the use of psychoactive/psychedelic substances... And that's probably where the term psychonaut came from as well. Heh.

I appreciate your view on substances, psychotropia, and just life in general. From the things you post, you seem like a pretty kind person. So cheers to you, good sir. You're alright in my book.

Oh, and may you be blessed throughout life; In sobriety, and in your psychonautic adventures.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 01:32:07

I just took the biggest resin hit of my life.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 01:37:50

At 8/24/10 01:32 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I just took the biggest resin hit of my life.

Ah, resin hits. It's a love/hate thing for me. I love it cause you can clean out your piece and have a bowl that lasts an hour or more. Plus you get super high. I hate it though, at the same time, cause the smoke is harsh on your lungs, and the taste is just as harsh. Nevertheless, having resin is better than having nothing at all... I envy you, to a lesser degree.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 11:46:17

At 8/24/10 01:37 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: smoke is harsh on your lungs

It isn't really harsh on my lungs, definitely doesn't taste good though. But yeah, I only smoke it when I'm out of buds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 12:07:39

Going to University soon, and I won't be able to smoke as much as I do, with smoking restrictions and obvious precautions, well, at least for the first year there. So I reckon I'm going to have a huge weed bender.

Might even buy me an oz.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 18:12:35

I smoke a blunt with my dad (nearly) everyday.

FUCK YAR HAVING LIBERAL PARENTS

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 19:26:49

At 8/24/10 06:12 PM, Russ3ll wrote: FUCK YAR HAVING LIBERAL PARENTS

I smoke with my dad all the time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 19:49:28

At 8/24/10 06:12 PM, Russ3ll wrote: FUCK YAR HAVING LIBERAL PARENTS

Meh, I don't mind. I mean, it'd be cool as shit if I could smoke with my family... The way my family is though, it'd probably awkward. So, I'm kinda glad they don't smoke. Plus, that means there's more pot for me. When I used to smoke with my friends, and their parents and such they'd ask to borrow weed from us all the time. We'd borrow from them too though, so I guess it equals out in the end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 19:58:40

At 8/24/10 07:49 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Meh, I don't mind. I mean, it'd be cool as shit if I could smoke with my family... The way my family is though, it'd probably awkward. So, I'm kinda glad they don't smoke. Plus, that means there's more pot for me. When I used to smoke with my friends, and their parents and such they'd ask to borrow weed from us all the time. We'd borrow from them too though, so I guess it equals out in the end.

That sucks. My parents are actually really awesome with weed. They give me and my friends weed a lot, whenever they have weight, and my Dad smokes me up like eerday. Whenever I smoke a blunt at my house I smoke up though, so it's all cool.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-24 22:27:27

At 8/24/10 07:58 PM, Russ3ll wrote: That sucks. My parents are actually really awesome with weed. They give me and my friends weed a lot, whenever they have weight, and my Dad smokes me up like eerday. Whenever I smoke a blunt at my house I smoke up though, so it's all cool.

Nice. Sounds like you're all set for a while. At least until you move out anyways. I wish my dad smoked pot, cause he's actually pretty cool. Plays guitar and whatnot, like me. He divorced my ma though, and lives about 8 hours away. Maybe if he did smoke, he wouldn't have married such a fat bitch of a step mother, ahaha. Ah well. Such is life.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 08:41:57

Funnily enough, I was out last night at my dads pub because it was Acoustic Guitar night, and everyone left at about half 1 in the morning. So we had a lock in for about an hour and during that, my dad pulls out a tin box and rolls a joint, and so does my godfather/uncle. Passed each one around and we had a good laugh.

I don't mind smoking weed with my dad but I would never smoke a cigarette with him. Weird how things like that pan out. I would never smoke weed with any other family member, it would be too awkward .

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 17:28:16

just got high for my first time, like an hour ago. still high. long story. bbl.

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 17:48:29

At 8/25/10 05:28 PM, Irrelephant wrote: just got high for my first time, like an hour ago. still high. long story. bbl.

Congratulations!

I spelled congratulations right on my first try, fuck yar

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 19:46:13

I smoke crack with my mom all the time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 21:59:55

At 8/25/10 07:46 PM, EpicFail wrote: I smoke crack with my mom all the time.

That's so crazy, I smoke crack with your mom all the time too.

Deeerrrrp.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 22:07:29

right so, my first time, i made a tard out of myself and could hardly enjoy it due to paranoia. it would help if my parents weren't up my ass. i had a good time though. neat experience.

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 22:29:34

At 8/25/10 10:07 PM, Irrelephant wrote: right so, my first time, i made a tard out of myself and could hardly enjoy it due to paranoia. it would help if my parents weren't up my ass. i had a good time though. neat experience.

Wait until around 10 or so and then smoke..and try to save a bowl or two for later and stay up all night with a friend..it's very fun. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 22:43:28

At 8/23/10 11:45 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: Psychotropia. Heh, nice. I haven't heard that one before...

I don't honestly remember if I made it up, or if it was just original when I stole it...

Yeah, it definitely varies, especially from strain to strain. I'd really like to try LSA via Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds sometimes, cause from what I've read, the LSA is more concentrated. Come to think of it, that will probably be my next LSA trip... When I get the money of course. I don't know where to get them around here, but I can always order them online. I did that with my 1/4 pound of Morning Glory seeds after all. :]

I've heard the same, HBR and Heavenly Blue are supposed to have the highest LSA content.

On the plus side of that, though, I have many a beautiful MG plants scattered all around our property. It makes for a nice vibe when you're walking around tripping on LSA. :D

At least you know to proliferate the provider :D

No problem. I kind of enjoy it. This is really the only place I can talk about substances. My friendships are limited these days. Besides that, I feel if I can spread the truth about said substances, if even to a friendly few, then I'm doing my part to counter the Government's propaganda and bullshit lies.

Exactly. Small rocks make big ripples.

Psychonaut, now that's a word I haven't used in a while. I guess it's because I know of very few people who view entheogens like I(perhaps, we) do. I mean, it's the reason the term entheogen was coined in the first place. There are spiritual realms, if you will, to be explored through the use of psychoactive/psychedelic substances... And that's probably where the term psychonaut came from as well. Heh.

By my estimates one in five trippers really ever come to realize the nature of plant teachers. I don't claim to have experienced it on such a deep level as to claim an understanding of it on a deeply subjective level, per se, however I think it's the responsibility of all people to at least respect the nature of their experience, both mundane and abnormal, and I have had enough traipses through psychotropia to know at least intuitively what it is.

I appreciate your view on substances, psychotropia, and just life in general. From the things you post, you seem like a pretty kind person. So cheers to you, good sir. You're alright in my book.

I try. Moreover, I pay attention...

Oh, and may you be blessed throughout life; In sobriety, and in your psychonautic adventures.

XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-25 23:35:10

yo bros, i have like a .8 dub of some white widow. i want to smoke enough of this shit to get fuckin obliterated, but i want to take some of and it make weed tea out of it. i made tea earlier today, but it didn't work for shit cuz all i used was like a .5 of regs, lol. i wanna save enough of this shit just to smoke, so im not gonna like use the whole dub. so yeah, will like a .3 of white widow like actually get me high if i make tea out of it? like, is there enough to take affect?

BBS Signature