00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,048,050 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-21 02:06:14

Any of you ever tried Dramamine?

I've heard it's somewhat similar to DXM.

XBL GT: ELTON JOHN 1111

ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-21 02:19:14

rate my bong

The Stoner's Club

"Love is blind."

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-21 12:09:50

At 12/20/07 05:03 PM, Asteraith wrote: I love ur sig pic dude; sweet. I'm do for a new one soon, I'm just too damned lazy to make one.

i could make you one if you want.

lsd & shroom bars

i've been wanting to try acid and shrooms but i don't have good enough connections yet. :/ the only stuff i know i can get a hold of is bud and coke (even tho coke is really not worth the money in my opinion). i know some friends who say they can get it, but idk. every time i ask them to get it nothing ever happens.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-21 20:39:51

At 12/21/07 02:06 AM, CM wrote: Any of you ever tried Dramamine?

why yes i have

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-21 22:48:25

At 12/21/07 08:39 PM, the-salmon-of-doubt wrote:

why yes i have

Would 7 (350 mg) be good enough for a first time?

ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-22 01:05:41

At 12/21/07 02:19 AM, enonymous420 wrote: rate my bong

8/10

Wicked colour, and style points for the white decoration wrap thing.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-22 08:23:46

At 12/19/07 10:17 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: i'm high as hell right now guys. i got sum presents for you.

some wallpapers i made.

one
and two

i made a pipe out of a shotgun shell last night. i call it ol' winchestah. smokin out of it right now. :]

lolneat (too bad my desktop is 1440x900).

i got a couple grams of orange kush and some other fire ass shit recently. pretty good stuff. only toked one bowl a little bit ago and i'm high as hell.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-22 18:32:27

so yall, i haven't been here for awhile , been buzz like most you muthafuckers have been to,

just been blazin alot, and hope all youve been to,

lately i've been trying to smoke as much as i can, just blazin my ass off, spending nearly everything i can on weed, ( gotta spend money on gas, and fuckign fast food(trying to quit that though))

ive been buying lots of smoking devices, i gotta take pictures of my four bongs soon , and i just bought my girlfriend two pipes for Christmas,

fuck i am burnt out right now, and wanting to sleep, maybe i'll have a weed nap later:P

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-22 21:41:34

At 12/22/07 06:32 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: so yall, i haven't been here for awhile , been buzz like most you muthafuckers have been to,

lately i've been trying to smoke as much as i can, just blazin my ass off, spending nearly everything i can on weed, ( gotta spend money on gas, and fuckign fast food(trying to quit that though))

ive been buying lots of smoking devices, i gotta take pictures of my four bongs soon , and i just bought my girlfriend two pipes for Christmas,

fuck i am burnt out right now, and wanting to sleep, maybe i'll have a weed nap later:P

Hey man,
It's been a while...last time I was here people were arguing about stuff, thankfully I'm not even interested in that.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, I'm glad people still blazin' it up in NG. I've been puttin in my work for the stoner culture, not work work, but you know. Doin my thing.

I posted some pictures of my collection on my userpage. We've been collecting for 4 years and most of it's glass. I didn't include any metal in these pics..I think. Well except the volcano which is understandable.

Anyway, I haven't seen much action in the stoner's club lately. It seems like our stoners are slackin off(what a surprise) and I'm not hatin on that. Just think we could do better at puttin it down for the stoners on NG. I've done my best at maintaining a reasonably high level of class and not flooded my posts with 'im so stooooned' as I hope we've all been doing. Right now I have some yummy christmas sittin here so Ima get back to it, but I'm glad to see this stoner club hasn't been deleted :D I think one of my first 10 posts was here.

Anyway, merry christmas stoner's club and happy new year. :) Keep putting it down for the stoner's club because you know: I am.

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-22 23:55:11

At 12/22/07 06:32 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: so yall, i haven't been here for awhile , been buzz like most you muthafuckers have been to,

That's basically how I've been all today, sounds awesome. My friend is going to get me some sort of smoking device for X-mas, but she refuses to hint or tell me what it is, I can't wait cuz all the pieces I've had have been fairly unimpressive. Also, haha, I just got up from a weed nap.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-23 02:11:44

At 12/22/07 01:05 AM, bifgis wrote:
At 12/21/07 02:19 AM, enonymous420 wrote: rate my bong
8/10

Wicked colour, and style points for the white decoration wrap thing.

thanks.. my bro just got sum BOMB herb from humboldt
(if u dont know wer that is, just consider it weed capital of america)
so im finna blaze till i drop

"Love is blind."

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-23 13:47:07

Live in the U.S of A ?
Want Marijuana legalized?
Then what the fuck are you waitn for go vote and support Ron Paul .... here's his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus eaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=158537 123

On a side note I'm never drinkin vodka again I'm not even sure how many shots I took but I know it was atleast 20+ and after the 20+ we played V foosball (the soccer table game) where every time you're scored on you gotta take a shot and I got scored on a shitload. I've never been so fucked up before or barfed so much off of alchohol. Just the thought of any type of alchohol makes me gag right now.

Also I've realized smoking while you're drunk is a waste of weed .... you can't even tell the weed high apart being drunk is much more overpowering.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-24 14:51:33

i tried a new kind of joint last night it was nice i got paid $20 to clean my friends room hes been around here before, seamus. and of course since its us we went out for a couple of bowls and a joint callad a tulip heres a link to it http://nirvana-shop.com/rollingjoint/tul ip/tulipan%20joint.htm try it sometime that link will show you how to make it too it hits hard though we baked his car in like less than 10 mins with that nicely baked too all you could inhale was weed its awesome

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-25 13:23:05

At 12/24/07 02:51 PM, 0ne wrote: try it sometime that link will show you how to make it too it hits hard though we baked his car in like less than 10 mins with that nicely baked too all you could inhale was weed its awesome

Something that crazy I had to try and damn I was not disappointed whatsoever. Usually on a joint or blunt I have to take 3-6 hits to get a lungfull but with the tullop it had my ass coughing with one quick puff. It hit soooo damn good ... My friends were pissed off when I brought it out instead of a blunt but by the end they loved it. Only problem was when it was torwards the end (the fat end of the cone) there was a HUGE cherry and it ended up falling out and burning a hole in the carpet.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-25 13:28:46

At 12/21/07 10:48 PM, CM wrote:
At 12/21/07 08:39 PM, the-salmon-of-doubt wrote:

why yes i have
Would 7 (350 mg) be good enough for a first time?

Sorry for double post
You'll read my experience with it a page or two back and highly DON'T recommend it ... You'll get some crazy visuals but the feeling you get is just ... well depressing. You might not get a good trip the first time you do it but I found the more you do the less it takes. The opposite of most drugs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-26 01:13:05

At 12/25/07 01:23 PM, Leo625 wrote: Something that crazy I had to try and damn I was not disappointed whatsoever. Usually on a joint or blunt I have to take 3-6 hits to get a lungfull but with the tullop it had my ass coughing with one quick puff. It hit soooo damn good ... My friends were pissed off when I brought it out instead of a blunt but by the end they loved it. Only problem was when it was torwards the end (the fat end of the cone) there was a HUGE cherry and it ended up falling out and burning a hole in the carpet.

haha same exact thing happened to my friends car seat he was pissed but after the end fell out we just stuck it in the bowl so it all worked out good

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-28 07:08:16

I'm fucking wasted.
From what I see since i've left this club aint what it used to be.
I guess since i've left it's been dying and shit.
Used to be on the main clubs page everyday.
I've got 11 days off work for christmas so i'm going on a drinking binge.
I know i said i'd buy a laptop soon but my car just broke down. I've got a few grand in the bank right now though, so i really should be gettin one soon. then I should be back... i think

Anyways as a drunken ranting update from me, i've mainly been working.
Luckily my boss really appreciates a hard working fast learning person (apparently i am one) Because I'm now the shit manager of a concrete preform factory. Basically it's a styrofoam factory. So picture this. Me, some 19 year old stoner mother fucker, standing in the middle of some factory, having a smoke right inside of it at 3am, just standing there watching people. Not just people but 50+ year old men. For whatever reason all my employees are that old, and yet i stand there and tell them what to do. I just work the forklift, and pretty much make sure those stupid fucks aren't fucking up. Apparently some people can't handle doing basic precise measurments (just to a 16th of an inch). it's pretty fucking easy when you have a fucking measuring tape. But i guess young people learn easy and after 6 months of being a coon I now single handedly run the place (when its graveyard, otherwise there's highere management on days). Always working 7-7 either am-pm or pm-am. I can just sit in an office on the computer (but i usually just go on face book(ya i guess im lame now)).

I'm lame, still living at home, but I have enough dough to move out anytime, i've just been buying nice shit, and snowboard gear. Gotta loooove snowboardin in BC, and smokin doobs (you bc boy know what im sayin). Anyways I'm fucking hammered, and i know very well that nobody gives a fuck about anything i just said in this wasted state (who cares about work(and things in brackets)).

So pretty much, to sum it up, i've been working hard, token a bit everyday usually, not doin much hard shit. But I don't come on here much anymore because the NG bbs is full of angry confused teenagers that want nothing more then to put people down. I used to be one, but now, reading some of peoples retarded post, taking any shot at someone, anytime, no matter how they can, it's just retarded. So in my wasted time I usually go on facebook, and interact with my real friends. yeah i know, lame. But until the next time im this fucked
cya fuckers

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-31 00:01:28

Getting coked up and playing Rock Band is so much fun.

Anyways, can't wait till tomorrow. Fucking new years party.

Also, any of you guys in or around GA?

ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2007-12-31 23:09:53

Hey so I'm chilling with my dad smoking some Habanos, just adding that they do have marryyy in them so aye...

But last week we smoked a bong with fuckign fanta in it, AWESOME haha, tasting it all night

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-01 19:51:31

At 12/31/07 12:01 AM, CM wrote: Getting coked up and playing Rock Band is so much fun.

Anyways, can't wait till tomorrow. Fucking new years party.

Also, any of you guys in or around GA?

Yeah I dunno bout getting coked up but I sure as hell love getting blazed and getting a game going. Also I go to GA every few weeks and live in SC close to the border. My cousin lives down there who's a huge stoner ... he lives around Lafayete I think I forget the right name. What part you from

Also I tried the windmill http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/
windmill/windmill.htm

I got halfway there but it still turned out good here's a pic ... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=80uw5na&
s=1

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-02 19:31:54

At 1/1/08 07:51 PM, Leo625 wrote:
I got halfway there but it still turned out good here's a pic ... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=80uw5na&
s=1

lol use a gravity bong

hmm i still havent grown them mushrooms, or tried the ayahuasca, but i did do some 2cb a coupule of days ago, wasnt anything special

check out my salvia plant

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-03 16:03:49

At 1/2/08 07:31 PM, pr0de wrote: check out my salvia plant

Whoa man, sweet, where'd you get seeds for that?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-06 08:15:18

At 1/3/08 02:16 PM, Sensationalism wrote: your signature looks like a penis

mine? like the dimensions?

Whoa man, sweet, where'd you get seeds for that?

i got a cutting at some store, it doesnt really get grown from seed much

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-12 16:35:01

So apparently simple possession of marijuana has been in a state of legal limbo in Ontario since July 13 of last year due to the law being declared unconstitutional by Ontario courts. The decision was upheld in a later case on October 17, meaning that people who are actually aware of these cases would have a very persuasive case to have the charges against them dismissed. In theory, this carries over to the rest of Canada as well.

Well, there you go.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-16 16:34:59

At 1/16/08 08:10 AM, VeinsOnFire wrote: Anybody knows a simple and cheap way to grow shrooms from spores?
I bought a couple of syringes of Ecuador and B+ strains.

I hear the best way for begginers to grow is the rice cake method and I'm sure it's the cheapest too. Here's a link on detailed instructions on it http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mus02.htm

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-17 00:13:05

At 1/16/08 08:10 AM, VeinsOnFire wrote: Anybody knows a simple and cheap way to grow shrooms from spores?
I bought a couple of syringes of Ecuador and B+ strains.

If you want a decent yield, you'll probably want to spawn to a bulk substrate before fruiting.

Go to shroomery.org and do a bunch of research.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-17 01:27:56

Also dudes, I don't know if any of you store your weed in mason jars, but it's pretty great.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-17 07:45:57

dont forget about starting a liquid culture
this one explains a lot of things...

cheapr and easier you get, the more worst

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-17 13:35:39

Gotta love the ganja. It makes everything 420x better.

Don't Smoke Crack, Worship 420.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-01-17 14:06:10

At 1/17/08 09:32 AM, VeinsOnFire wrote: Okay, so I did my research and I think I've got it covered.
I decided to buy a pre sterilized grow bag from here: http://www.mushbox.com/mushroom-bag.html
They're not that expensive and I figure less shit can go wrong, and people around here charge $15-$20 for a gram of shrooms which is a rip off, so if I sell enough to some friends I can make my money back.
Now what I'm wondering is, they say to inject from 2 or 3 ccs of spore solution, but that doesn't seem like a lot to me considering they're 3 pound rye bags, will anything bad happen if I inject more than that?
And can I inject different strains into a single substrate mix?

Nothing bad will happen if you inject more than 2-3ccs into the bag. However, bad things MAY happen if you inject multiple strains, as you will be introducing competing organisms into the same environment. Buy multiple bags if you want multiple strains, or get a bag and divide it up (this will cause a much higher risk of contams, so only do this if you're confident in your sterile handling techniques).

Dead.