00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,052,570 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-11 21:05:58

yuh bullshit on this bullshit

I'll buy better Kratom some other time

what a waste of money

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-11 22:40:06

i feel pretty toasted on bud and beer right now..aww feels good to finally relax

If you dont stand for something,you'll fall for anything

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-13 13:39:24

its funny how everyone has same aspects of salvia trips like how its impossible to talk and if u do you sound like a retard

can picture the perfection

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-13 21:19:13

so i told my parents the drugs i did and they phoned the police
the cops come and i was little high and i was arguing with them and they cuffed my then strapped me down into a gurney, and took me to the hospital, and siad i had to be assessed before being released, after waiting there for a few hours, sitting beside some old guy who haad a stroke or something, just saying "HEY CINDY" to everyone who walked past.. the doctor said my parents didnt want me back and they geting a social worker to help me or sometihng, so i left the hospital without any shoes, got a free ride on the bus half way and walked home the other half, got my shit and slept at some hotel for the night, went back home the next day and cops took whatever they could find
well atleast im not jail or anthing

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-13 22:02:13

At 1/13/09 09:19 PM, pr0ded wrote: so i told my parents the drugs i did and they phoned the police
the cops come and i was little high...
well atleast im not jail or anthing

At least you aren't a compulsive liar or anything too.

Oh wait...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 00:42:17

well i still got the hospital band
http://members.shaw.ca/pr0de/h.jpg

why dont you compare my behavior from last year to now
and this canada, where you dont go to prison for having small amounts of drugs,

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 08:39:27

I don't think my parents would freak out that badly if they found out I was a recreational (responsible) drug user

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 08:45:52

At 1/14/09 08:39 AM, Earfetish wrote: I don't think my parents would freak out that badly if they found out I was a recreational (responsible) drug user

Hey.

I have a 10er of weed in my wallet.

Best way to smoke it would be joints or bong?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 08:56:49

At 1/14/09 08:45 AM, Sexylegs wrote: Best way to smoke it would be joints or bong?

pffft depends what effect you want

I almost always smoke joints, spreads out your weed a little

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 08:58:26

At 1/14/09 08:56 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/14/09 08:45 AM, Sexylegs wrote: Best way to smoke it would be joints or bong?
pffft depends what effect you want

I almost always smoke joints, spreads out your weed a little

Mm.

I probably would only have enough for about 2, maybe 3 cones, and they'd be pretty little too; I got the 10er for free, if I payed I would've gotten ripped off.

But, I'm pretty new to weed, how do you roll a join, etc?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 09:06:33

if you don't know how to roll a joint, smoke a bong. Or take your weed to someone who does know how to roll a joint. You could google for how to roll a joint but I don't think it's possible to learn from internet instructions without wasting a lot of weed - you might want someone to show you. Or practice with tobacco.

Roll down the weed, the trickiest bit is rolling it back up ('the fold')

I suppose if you bong it it'll be exceptionally harsh but you might be able to take it

http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/
rolling/rolling.htm

they're right about lose joints, make sure it's tight when you're doing the fold, 'the tricky bit' they call it

I would recommend smoking with someone who already has tbh and getting them to do all the technical bits

if not, at least practice with tobacco first

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 09:11:33

At 1/14/09 09:06 AM, Earfetish wrote: if you don't know how to roll a joint, smoke a bong. Or take your weed to someone who does know how to roll a joint. You could google for how to roll a joint but I don't think it's possible to learn from internet instructions without wasting a lot of weed - you might want someone to show you. Or practice with tobacco.

I've done bong a few times, joints once or twice; joints are definitely better in my opinion. Well, I like them more.

Roll down the weed, the trickiest bit is rolling it back up ('the fold')

That made no sense to me. I suck.

I suppose if you bong it it'll be exceptionally harsh but you might be able to take it

I can pull a cone like a legend, apparently, even though I don't like bong much. Just doesn't appeal, plus I hate doing it alone. When I'm with my friends doing it they all go "EEEH PASS THE BONG LOLAHAHAH" and it makes me die inside.

I would recommend smoking with someone who already has tbh and getting them to do all the technical bits

I can roll cigarettes alright. I don't do it much, only done it twice.

if not, at least practice with tobacco first

I smoke tobacco (either roll-ups or cigarettes) religiously. I want to try rolling a joint, I'm just scared of A) loosing my weed or B) fucking up, smoking it anyway and wasting my weed.

D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 09:36:55

If you can roll, then no fear, blaze up a doobie. I'm just about to do the same.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 10:07:29

At 1/14/09 09:36 AM, Earfetish wrote: If you can roll, then no fear, blaze up a doobie. I'm just about to do the same.

I'll blaze one up tomorrow night, my dad wakes up in 2 hours. D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 14:16:57

rolling ciggartetes is harder then jays because the tobacco is harder to roll with since its kinda like confedy. If u can bar up a stoge u can roll a jay

can picture the perfection

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 14:20:30

At 1/14/09 02:16 PM, thekushmaster wrote: rolling ciggartetes is harder then jays because the tobacco is harder to roll with since its kinda like confedy. If u can bar up a stoge u can roll a jay

Aah you reckon?

I'll give it a go tonight, or tomorrow night; not during the day, gotta take care of my sister, and I'm not doing it now because my mum wakes up in like 40 minutes and I don't wanna be high when she does. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 16:23:10

At 1/14/09 08:39 AM, Earfetish wrote: I don't think my parents would freak out that badly if they found out I was a recreational (responsible) drug user

well i dont take random e pills, or take ketamine one week, then resort to kratom the next
and joints are a waste of weed, or otc drugs like the users from down south, and i dont drink

Hey my name's pretty nature-y even though you wouldn't think it to be necessarily because it's fairly common. My sister's is too. Heather and Amber. Wooooh flower and gemstone.

my friend who went crazy's name is blue diamond star, siblings names are sky, and other strange names

my mother said ive become like him, well i laugh for no apparent reason, but i dont stare into space

my parents are ignorant, it was very obvious i was on it, right uo until i argued with them over food, i didnt do anything wrong, i just want them to eat better food but they just dont want to.

im just going stop doing stuff for awhile, well i dont need drugs to enjoy music, well ketamine makes music sound entireley different, or it just makes more sense, if it was intended to be listened to that way
i really want to move out of this city, it seems more crowded than ever, more assholes than ever. my new neihbours are from mexico and they dont even really know how to speak english. and they asked me if we could lend them a vacuum cleaner so they could vacuum a spill, should have gave it to them and told them to stand in the puddle while doing it

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 16:33:12

and plus i behave more better on drugs than most people, take 10 hits and go about my day
i know a person who choked their mother, fought with the police and was taken to the psychiatric hospital. was it a boy or girl?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 21:25:15

No offense intended dude, but maybe you should think about taking a break from the hard drugs and visiting a psychiatrist. I hate to be nosy, especially without knowing you very well, but you don't sound terribly healthy. Just my opinion though.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:03:41

well i look alright
no dark circles around my eyes
and my drug use is laugahable compared to people iknow

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:04:11

At 1/14/09 09:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

Are you talking about pr0ded???

Who else would he be talking about?

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:14:27

this is a fun person to learn about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1y Mg&fmt=18
how did he go from there to who he is know?
why do most people i talk think im crazy?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:15:59

At 1/14/09 10:04 PM, life wrote:
At 1/14/09 09:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

Are you talking about pr0ded???
Who else would he be talking about?

i enjoy your music its very genuine, do you use software like puredata? oh no you dont

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:24:56

adulthood is just like highschool, im funny because?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:28:57

lol. dude's funny.

you must have a lot fun not knowing what you talk about.. "tripping" and such

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:33:10

At 1/14/09 10:21 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

do you enjoy your vegetarian rhetoric
while keeping a bird in a cage

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 22:44:05

Sensationalism

have you guys seen the movie cheech and chong
where the woman snorts detergent
the in joke was, it was ketamine and that what it smells like
i also like cheech and chongs influence on people, all the strangers i smoke weed with seemed to watch too much cheech and chong

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 23:01:51

selling e is a good way to make money, because of the etards
just recently, one guy offered me two 13 year old girls in exchange for mdma, and he was like "come on dude its som fresh pussy, are you some kind of fag?!
but i didnt have any

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 23:24:22

im not being mean
and about the shulgins on ketamine, like i said
http://members.shaw.ca/pr0de/Interview%2 0Shulgins%20(3).mp3

i could have been a writer, my english teachers said i should be one, i used to write stories that were 30 pages instead of the required 4

my favorite teacher, grade 8 social studies, was very smart, warned us about how canada was going eventually become apart of the united states, etc
he really liked me, wanted to reccomened me for a scholarship, but i scrwed that all up by dropping out of that school,
i enjoyed going through high school with zero effort and only getting upped grades because im smarter than most people
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine /ketamine_health.shtml
"
Mostly the dangers are more subtle - a type of psychic dependence on ketamine, paranoia, and egocentricism. Many people who use ketamine heavily experience a new perspective on the world which seems to be quite egocentric and conspiratorial. Ketamine can increase one's sense of connection between events, synchronicities, etc. This, when interpreted in certain common ways, can lead people to believe that external events revolve around themselves ("if that happened that way, and this happened this way, both of these things must be about me"), and then, further, that people and events are working in some heretofore unseen concert, which may be either sinister or just novel. Pay special attention to these kinds of thought patterns and ask the question: "what is most likely true" instead of "what may be true."

dot dot dot

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-14 23:25:50

http://members.shaw.ca/pr0de/Interview%2 0Shulgins%20(3).mp3

woops