00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,052,586 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 17:02:02

At 7/29/10 04:29 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: OH ok, makes a lot of sense. You didn't robotrip, you got high on Codeine. The alcohol INVARIABLY exxagurated the codeine high.

Aha, yeah, my bad on that one. The alcohol was a big help, mind. Codeine high isn't really something I'll look out to do again, but eh, it's another one off the checklist.

Good man. I've never done any drug except pot without THOROUGHLY educating myself on it pharmacologically and experientially. And again, the alcohol/codeine mix DEFINITELY created a whole greater than the sum of the parts. Personally, I would NEVER reccommend mixing DXM and alcohol, ESPECIALLY if you are taking any substantial amount of it. I once mixed a shot of Wild Turkey Rare Breed with ONE shot of Delsym and let me tell you, that was hard to manage. If you do drink with it, do NOT drink a lot.

Cheers for the tips. when our little group does get round to trying it, we won't drink. I agree with you on doing the thorough research. It's the people who just scream "WoOOooo 4/20" and don't look up what they're doing, don't look up what they're mixing, what happens WHEN it hits the body and WHEN it does get mixed with something else who end up in trouble. Sadly, everyone on the whole drug "scene" is generalised to be that type of person and I guess it's a damn shame. If you know what you're doing, it's a brilliant experience.

I dunno, I know people who've had profound, life changing experiences with DXM. Astral projection/leaving one's body chief among them. Legitimately too, like actual traversal of space with one's non-corporeal self. However, this can be a bit dangerous if you have a strong panic instinct or a weak sense of focus and self-orientation.

Same, even the people who have been known to take harder / "real" drugs, I've spoken to have said DXM is a good experience, with all the things you have mentioned. It's intriguing to say the least.

Me, though, probably because I've never really ingested it properly and always just chugged a bunch, I just get fucked up and pass out.

Hahaha, fair enough. I guess this really isn't your thing, then?

I'm interested to hear about it. If I have ANY advice, it's to refrain from drinking alcohol with it. Even my drug-crazed DMT-Salvia-LSD combination tripper friend warned me straight up not to do it, and I know exactly why.

I'll definitely report back here what happened when we do. Thanks for the tips, again!

I know 2 people who've mixed LSD and Salvia, and one right in front of me, and holy hell the stories they told. The other is the aforementioned D-S-L dude who taught or referred me to most of my drug-knowledge.

Aha! Those types of friends who seem to have infinite knowledge on these substances are always the best ones to have around, for such times as well!

hello

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 17:15:00

At 7/29/10 05:02 PM, wreckages wrote: Aha, yeah, my bad on that one. The alcohol was a big help, mind. Codeine high isn't really something I'll look out to do again, but eh, it's another one off the checklist.

Ah, the list... Dangerous enlightener that.

Cheers for the tips. when our little group does get round to trying it, we won't drink. I agree with you on doing the thorough research. It's the people who just scream "WoOOooo 4/20" and don't look up what they're doing, don't look up what they're mixing, what happens WHEN it hits the body and WHEN it does get mixed with something else who end up in trouble. Sadly, everyone on the whole drug "scene" is generalised to be that type of person and I guess it's a damn shame. If you know what you're doing, it's a brilliant experience.

I LOVE to say, and I claim inception: Drugs don't kill people, uneducated drug USERS kill themSELVES.

Same, even the people who have been known to take harder / "real" drugs, I've spoken to have said DXM is a good experience, with all the things you have mentioned. It's intriguing to say the least.

Indeed. Honestly, I'd do it if someone offerred me some, but I just find it hard to justify the nine bucks (sad, I know) for the bottle of dextro juice.

Hahaha, fair enough. I guess this really isn't your thing, then?

Well I've only had two or three experiences, and those were over two years ago, so I can't say. Again, I am interested in trying it and doing it right, I just don't have enough desire for it to spend money. I'm a poor ass mother fucker until I get a damn job.

I'll definitely report back here what happened when we do. Thanks for the tips, again!

Always glad to help another psychonaut out.

Aha! Those types of friends who seem to have infinite knowledge on these substances are always the best ones to have around, for such times as well!

Aye. Funny thing is I met dude on NG, talked with him on messenger for two years, never actually met him, and haven't talked to him in almost the same timeframe. Yet still he had a profound influence in my life. I love internets sometimes, once you wade through the sewage.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 20:42:12

At 7/27/10 01:41 AM, Ship wrote: Does anyone else prefer drinking to smoking?

Nope. I don't say stupid things when I'm high, and I never wake up feeling like shit the next day. Plus drinking has never once tasted GOOD, sure it tastes fine enough to get by, but I'd rather smoke a bowl and be high than drink 3 or 4 drinks to get going.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 20:45:59

At 7/28/10 12:02 PM, wreckages wrote: Hazard were there to name a few.

I fucking LOVE DJ Hazard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 21:14:17

At 7/29/10 08:45 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:

He was incredible, though I was disappointed he didn't drop Machete.

hello

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 21:30:21

At 7/29/10 09:14 PM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/29/10 08:45 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
He was incredible, though I was disappointed he didn't drop Machete.

Eh, out of that album Machete is actually my least favorite, haha. I have 3 of his albums, can't recall the names. He does a remake of Machete and slows it down and adds a lot more bass, and I like it WAY more than the original.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 22:53:01

I've had a pretty nice past few days. I got an ounce and smoked a few joints out of it so far and it's some pretty good stuff. It was only $55. It was weird, I was hanging out at the mall the day I got the oz and I kept running into these two wangster-looking guys. One of them came up to me asking if I blazed almost unintelligibly like "yo ma'youblaze?!" I said yeah and he asked if I wanted any cush. I just told him no. I couldn't afford it right now anyway, and I was getting an ounce later.

So the morning after I got my ounce I consumed my LSA/Vodka concoction. I smoked a joint and after about an hour or so I was tripping out. It kinda sucked at first, cause I was just getting over being sick and I threw up a bit at first from the nausea. I kept having to pee, and every time I looked in the mirror looked different. I was uncomfortable doing normal things like getting on the computer or watching tv, playing video games, or even reading. So I went outside for a while and walked down to our creek and smoked a cigarette(in the 100 degree weather). I hung out in the shade for a while, everything was beautiful and sharp, kinda like being high, but more intense. It kinda felt like my "spirit" was trying to lift up out of my body. I'd close my eyes and see fractals and patterns and stuff. It was pretty amazing, but it started to get intense in that heat, so I went back inside and laid on the couch. I flipped on the TV and changed it to the Grateful Dead Channel on Sirius and half-slept for a while, hearing shit in the music like "yagottagethighya!"(I rewound it twice to see if it really said that, and it did both times, so I dunno).

I drifted off to sleep and had crazy lucid dreams, but the next day I felt kinda drained. The overall experience was pretty awesome though. I can't exactly explain the way my mind was working, it was pretty crazy. I plan to do it again soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 08:12:40

At 7/29/10 10:53 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: LSA/Vodka concoction.

Sounds trippy. The only hallucinogenic thing I've done is salvia, and apparently my friend packed up a mixture of 30x and 60x, I only thought it was 30. He also packed the whole bong up, so I think I did way too much for my first time and pretty much lost my mind, I don't remember anything that happened, but my friends were all telling me the shit I was doing.

I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 11:44:55

At 7/30/10 08:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.

I know what you mean. Salvia's kinda intense.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 13:36:34

At 7/30/10 11:44 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 7/30/10 08:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.
I know what you mean. Salvia's kinda intense.

Salvia is ego rape. RAEP with an "AE".

It showed me the illusory nature of time and the temporary nature of our existence within our individual frames of perception, as well as inferred the conscious spirit inherent within ALL things. After then 10-12th time I did it I wanted no more. Normally the more I use a psychedelic the more well-adjusted to it I become, but Sally unnerves me MORE every time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 15:26:01

At 7/30/10 03:16 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/30/10 01:36 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: It showed me the illusory nature of time and the temporary nature of our existence within our individual frames of perception, as well as inferred the conscious spirit inherent within ALL things.
Sweet lol. Reading that made me want to listen to Within You Without You.

By who?

Yeah, I watched my garden and the houses in my neighborhood animate and without moving or changing, communicate with me on levels so foreign to human perception/communication that only psychic inference could approach communicating the nature of the experience, all the while hearing the most RANDOM sing-songey lyrics running through my head. They made perfect sense... They just didn't form any cohesive meanings.

The gist, though, of what I was ...Told? was, to paraphrase; "We're here too."

That was the same Sally trip that an ACTUAL spider crawled up my shirt and I was running around my back yard at midnight like an idiot tearing my shirt off, all the while trying not to make ANY noise and wake my mother who, of course, would NOT have approved of my activities.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 01:11:01

It's such a night out tonight. I generally wait until shortly before I sleep to smoke weed, but I'm considering making tonight and tomorrow an entire bake-out day.
I'm unfortunately low on pot, so I'll just be pulling together all the random bits of shake I have. Which I'd guess are around three bowls worth.
The weather around here has been brutal, so nice to have a 60 degree night.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 15:16:39

Salvia was weird yesterday, I just went rambling on and on about nothing, then when I understood everything a little better I stood up and mentioned a circle to all the people I was with. I think it's because Pokeye was passing around the pipe to everyone as well as the lighter and he couldn't decide whose it was, as it was mine and I wasn't really paying attention, he ended up keeping it. But there was a circle, nobody else understood. :(

There was so many cops around the city last night, after I got high we went to a gas station and saw a cop sitting by this church watching the traffic, my buddy did an illegal turn to get out of the station and on to the road and the cop flashed his lights behind us, I started sketching cause I'm a sketch bag and all, but they were just trying to get through the red light I guess...

Then we all got drunk, me and like 6 other people, it was good and all, but drunk driving sucks and everyone was hammered, we ended up driving out of the city to smoke some bowls, me and three other buddies, but there was cops out there already, so we ended up in the other end of town confused, smoked a few there and had to find out way back to our end, so many cops out though, it was just sketchy, haha.

Lately I'm feeling alcohol more than weed, that'll change though, always does.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 15:26:44

After 3 days and 2 nights of being dry I got a 15 last night. Smoked 4 bowls out of it last night. Within like a minute of eachother. Then I played TF2 and listened to Kid Cudi. Shit was amazing. The guy I got it from didn't short me at all, which made me very happy.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 19:51:00

howly fucking it feels good to be out of it right noww

hello

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-01 03:22:16

At 7/31/10 07:51 PM, wreckages wrote: howly fucking it feels good to be out of it right noww

Yeah man, just smoked 3 bowls with Epicfail via webcam. Almost came. Pretty baked, and lol at "Bong rips and hospitatl trips"

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-01 22:52:12

At 8/1/10 04:52 AM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: what

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-01 22:55:02

At 8/1/10 12:49 AM, Canas wrote: bong hits and hospital trips

In my experience there's usually another qualifier in between the two...

At 7/31/10 03:16 PM, EpicFail wrote: Salvia was weird yesterday, I just went rambling on and on about nothing, then when I understood everything a little better I stood up and mentioned a circle to all the people I was with. I think it's because Pokeye was passing around the pipe to everyone as well as the lighter and he couldn't decide whose it was, as it was mine and I wasn't really paying attention, he ended up keeping it. But there was a circle, nobody else understood. :(

In my experience Sally almost ENTAILS one encountering a profundity nobody else gets.

-------------------

In other words, I'm now officially 7 days sober of pot. I actually feel really good, like my mind's sharper. Socially, I feel as if I'm more adept with every day. This is not to say, however, that I've not been getting trashed most nights and making a total ass of myself :D I pulled an awesome head dive on friday night that made EVERYONE in the room go silent and turn their heads, it was funny as hell because I meant to do it and didn't even feel it. Like, head-bouncing recoil action. Full force, dead weight, body collapse head dive.

Me and some friends went to the last weekend of the rennaisance fair here in CO and (they) blazed before, during and after, as well as we were ALL drunk. Fucking great time. Incidentally, I chain smoked cigarettes all weekend, which is not normal for me seeing as I've sucessfully quit for several months now. But I enjoyed it, so it's OK. I was trashed all weekend, after all... XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-01 23:32:59

Its just coming up to 4:30 am here. I think its time to have an extremely early joint in my back garden :). have to roll it quietly and sneak outside. Should be a fun half hour or so (smoking time included). Then I believe that its time I went to sleep, getting a little dopey

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-01 23:45:33

FINALLY smoked a bowl for the first time in forever and it was ohhhh soooo delicious :). I've been all depressed and busy lately and it was the perfect thing to relax me. I doubt this'll be last time anytime soon either.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-02 01:07:48

Seems like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten high today, shit sure sucks.
I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes though, I've had three all day today, and I usually smoke about half a pack a day, or a little less... So, I'm doing what I can I guess, I'll probably only have one more before I go to bed...
This time I'm doing something to distract myself, besides playing Starcraft 2 like crazy, I'm lifting weights and trying to be more athletic. I was even considering taking up MMA or something, as I have always wanted to but have never had the money... I think it would be pointless at this point in my life to get started anyway kind of, seeing as everyone fighting at my age has been doing it for years probably... But still, I need something to pride myself on besides making shitty music.

Gonna try scooping up some res or something...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-02 23:31:08

PENIS PICAN PIE. sounds yumm yumm for my tumm tumm.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-02 23:46:25

At 8/1/10 03:22 AM, darkblackman wrote:
At 7/31/10 07:51 PM, wreckages wrote: howly fucking it feels good to be out of it right noww
Yeah man, just smoked 3 bowls with Epicfail via webcam. Almost came. Pretty baked, and lol at "Bong rips and hospitatl trips"

Whattttt, EpicFail never smokes with me via webcam.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 00:28:12

Pizza improves any day.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 14:39:21

At 8/2/10 11:46 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Whattttt, EpicFail never smokes with me via webcam.

Lol, I wasn't smoking anything.. Had no buds and besides that I don't smoke weed in my house. Dad pays for it and doesn't like drugs, so I respect that and have no problem going outside haha.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 15:36:33

At 8/2/10 01:07 AM, EpicFail wrote: Seems like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten high today, shit sure sucks.

I assure you, I didn't get high either. I still haven't, making this day NINE. I don't foresee myself smoking for at least another week either, I need to be squeaky clean so's I can get employed, and I refuse to spend 30 bucks on good fake piss. Plus I'm on call with a temp agency that will test if the employer requests it, and the jobs this agency provides are all $10+ hourly stuff so it's totally worth it to me once I get hired on somewhere permanently to have foregone a few weeks of mild mind-alteration.

I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes though, I've had three all day today, and I usually smoke about half a pack a day, or a little less... So, I'm doing what I can I guess, I'll probably only have one more before I go to bed...

Take it from someone who's quit; The ONLY way is to distract yourself with Everything else. It's all about mental association. Create a new habit. Personally I looked at it like I was getting high off of the lack of it. The whole point of smoking is to feel differently, right? Well NOT smoking will do that a hell of a lot more than smoking. Once you go three days without the cravings really do subside and it's all in your head.

Those hooks are deep though, trust me I know. After my chain-smoking escapade this weekend I feel cravings like mad, but I'm using my mental balance to convert that craving sensation into a mental focus exercise. It's hard to explain but it works for me.

Another trick I used to quit for a month once was the reason trick; If you smoke a cigarette you have to come up with a Good reason, no repeats, and not only that but your reason has to be better than the last. Eventually, you'll be unable to come up with any more valid reasons and if you abide by the rules, you will have quit, and any times you DO smoke will be with good reason and thus justified.

This time I'm doing something to distract myself, besides playing Starcraft 2 like crazy, I'm lifting weights and trying to be more athletic. I was even considering taking up MMA or something, as I have always wanted to but have never had the money... I think it would be pointless at this point in my life to get started anyway kind of, seeing as everyone fighting at my age has been doing it for years probably... But still, I need something to pride myself on besides making shitty music.

MMA is fun as hell. I've been in the martial arts for six years on and off, several different styles. The point is not to be the best in the gym, but to have fun and better yourself. If there's not someone better than you around to kick your ass you'll never learn anything.

Plus anyone who applies themselves can get good really quickly. The trick is to find a good school with a good system. The people are wholly more important to the learning process than the art they teach.

Gonna try scooping up some res or something...

If your pipe is too scraped to scrape any more out, use the alcohol trick: Get %90 or more (very important) isopropyl rubbing alcohol and a pyrex dish. Fill your pipe with the alcohol and shake it around violently for several minutes while plugging the holes (cork pieces usually work), and do this several times. Heating it up first is helpful. Each time drain the alcohol into the dish until you're satisfied with your haul, then light the alcohol in the dish on fire. Scrape up what's left with a razor or something and whala!, You have resin.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 19:37:34

New bong. 35$ in Edmonton, steal of a deal. Ash catcher, percolators. :)

The Stoner's Club

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 21:34:07

At 8/3/10 07:37 PM, yodd wrote:
New bong. 35$ in Edmonton, steal of a deal. Ash catcher, percolators. :)

Looks nice.

I was making cheesecake while stoned today and zested off the top of my middle finger along with about half the fingernail. Gotta let it sit in the fridge for three hours but I hope it's worth it!

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-03 23:34:51

Recently, a lot of my friends have been put on probation. But that means that recently, a lot of my friends have gotten into K2 spice shit.

K2 is a "incense" sold at smoke shops around the US. It's perfectly legal (although you have to be 18 to buy it) and the best part is...it gets you fuckin' high. This isn't some fake high, this is borderline weed high. I mean, you can barely tell the difference. I read somewhere that the chemicals in K2 affect the THC receptors in the brain 10 times more than THC itself, getting you higher off less. I honestly wouldn't doubt that, seeing as a couple hits can make me feel like I smoked a whole bowl of mids myself.

There are like 6 different flavors or something, but the people around me have been getting Summit. You get a 3 gram bag at a local smokeshop for $70. Not too much more expensive, gets you higher, and is perfectly legal and doesn't show up on piss tests.

Looks perfect, right? Well...right. It does look perfect. I mean, there are some chemicals in there that could potentially hurt you, but nothing serious or life threatening.

But the thing is...I would much rather stick to weed. Even if there are no known side effects, dependency, or any other negative things, I would rather smoke something that grows out of the earth than smoke a synthetic herb.

It's doesn't exactly make sense, but I'm sure you guys know where I'm coming from. There's just something comforting about smoking something straight out of the ground, not some herb sprayed with chemicals.

Besides, me and Mary Jane are tight, I wouldn't wanna ditch that bitch (:

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-04 06:43:25

At 8/4/10 12:11 AM, Canas wrote:
xcanasx@gmail.com if anyone wants to MSN some day, christ knows I have no e-friends anymore

Don't worry, I signed you up for an online newsletter that should help you make some new e-friends.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature