00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

quickstove just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Horrorverse Fan Club

26,511 Views | 401 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-17 16:37:44

My friend posted me this meme today.

Whole evening i have been thinking that maybe Pinhead was just having bad sleep after all and we have misjudged him horribly.

iu_1176645_16926282.jpg

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-17 20:29:25

At 3/17/24 04:24 PM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: Happy Saint Patrick Day to everyone!!!

Is there a suitable horror movie out there for this occasion?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-17 21:36:21

At 3/17/24 08:29 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 3/17/24 04:24 PM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: Happy Saint Patrick Day to everyone!!!

Try Leprechaun (1993) and its sequel and maybe ... uh ... The Hallow (2015) ? I do not know ... maybe.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-24 02:44:24

At 3/17/24 09:36 PM, Tenebrare wrote:
At 3/17/24 08:29 PM, Thetageist wrote:
Try Leprechaun (1993) and its sequel and maybe ... uh ... The Hallow (2015) ? I do not know ... maybe.

Pretty much lol! The Leprechaun films are made for March.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-31 06:28:07 (edited 2024-03-31 06:28:37)

Completely irrelevant comment of mine, but my HR 4k blurays finally arrived. Clowns at the shop packaged it on the Mattel box and included tickets for kid cartoons as a gift. I was trolled well by the people in the store. Glad they didn't put Barbie stickers on the box.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-31 13:31:19

At 3/31/24 06:28 AM, Tenebrare wrote: Completely irrelevant comment of mine, but my HR 4k blurays finally arrived. Clowns at the shop packaged it on the Mattel box and included tickets for kid cartoons as a gift. I was trolled well by the people in the store. Glad they didn't put Barbie stickers on the box.

GET IN THE BOX!

iu_1182658_6994006.png

(Sorry for how shittily I cut him out, I have something else to do right now and didn’t want to feel silly about using up a bunch of time, lol.)

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-03-31 14:25:57

At 3/31/24 01:31 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 3/31/24 06:28 AM, Tenebrare wrote: Completely irrelevant comment of mine, but my HR 4k blurays finally arrived. Clowns at the shop packaged it on the Mattel box and included tickets for kid cartoons as a gift. I was trolled well by the people in the store. Glad they didn't put Barbie stickers on the box.
GET IN THE BOX!

(Sorry for how shittily I cut him out, I have something else to do right now and didn’t want to feel silly about using up a bunch of time, lol.)

Stealing this.

In reality it was this box. Yes very hot wheels. Since I didn't order it from e-store, I ordered it trough cinema operator here, so I guess they use whatever boxes they find suitable as my order was just part of their store-order and they could have just given me it as is, but its always they repackage those things so the store workers, who handle those do not even know whats in them.

iu_1182692_16926282.webp

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-04-13 04:54:09

At 3/31/24 02:25 PM, Tenebrare wrote:
At 3/31/24 01:31 PM, Thetageist wrote:
GET IN THE BOX!

Stealing this.

In reality it was this box. Yes very hot wheels. Since I didn't order it from e-store, I ordered it trough cinema operator here, so I guess they use whatever boxes they find suitable as my order was just part of their store-order and they could have just given me it as is, but its always they repackage those things so the store workers, who handle those do not even know whats in them.

WHOA!! 👀👀

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-04-13 08:48:08

At 4/13/24 04:54 AM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: WHOA!! 👀👀

If you want to whoa again. Here's another funny part of it -when I saw it in blu-ray.com and I got a link to publishers site "Arrow", I did not know it was special edition. And when I had confirmed with my cinema operator that yeah, they can get me THAT one, I went to show to my friends the link that i just ordered this -It was unlisted from site hour later and the whole 4 months I waited for it I didn't know what and if they send me anything at all or if they wait to get the later release from February - this confusing the unlisting was to my brain. I had to even look at the barcode on barcode website to see if I hadn't imagined ordering it, hehe

So I like to believe that I literally got the last "official" copy from Arrows site. I should in future visit blu-ray.com more often, so I wouldn't do near misses in future. Arrow has all sorts of classic horror offerings otherwise.

Anyway ... any good new horror out there?

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-04-20 20:44:13

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-04-27 12:12:20

At 4/20/24 08:44 PM, ElectricLadyland wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQh4gidECs&pp=ygUuYXQgdGhlIG1vdW50YWlucyBvZiBtYWRuZXNzIGd1aWxsZXJtbyBkZWwgdG9ybw%3D%3D

You think Guillermo Del Toro will ever get At the Mountains of Madness made?

One can hope!!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2024-04-27 12:13:05

At 4/13/24 08:48 AM, Tenebrare wrote:
At 4/13/24 04:54 AM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: WHOA!! 👀👀
If you want to whoa again. Here's another funny part of it -when I saw it in blu-ray.com and I got a link to publishers site "Arrow", I did not know it was special edition. And when I had confirmed with my cinema operator that yeah, they can get me THAT one, I went to show to my friends the link that i just ordered this -It was unlisted from site hour later and the whole 4 months I waited for it I didn't know what and if they send me anything at all or if they wait to get the later release from February - this confusing the unlisting was to my brain. I had to even look at the barcode on barcode website to see if I hadn't imagined ordering it, hehe

So I like to believe that I literally got the last "official" copy from Arrows site. I should in future visit blu-ray.com more often, so I wouldn't do near misses in future. Arrow has all sorts of classic horror offerings otherwise.

Anyway ... any good new horror out there?

Any good new horror...can't say atm 😬 I heard Abigail was good.