00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unnecessary body contact?

552 Views | 16 Replies

Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 13:13:16

There have been times, in particular with female co-workers where they make bodily contact in a situation where it's completely unnecessary. A female co-worker put their arm around me even though they were just pointing me to something. Not that I felt uncomfortable, since she is hot as hell.

Is it affectionate or what?

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 13:29:22

I noticed that old people like touching me. It's happened to me a few times and It was all by waitresses. Creeps me out man.

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 13:47:01

Don't bother responding, they'll just say: "omg he touched me, RAPE!! RAPE!! TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE!!!!"

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 13:57:14

If you're not okay with being touched, speak up and get them to stop. If you don't do shit, people are just going to think you're okay with it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 13:58:11

Some people put their arm or hand on other people when talking or making a point. It's a friendly or automatic motion, nothing romantic. Unless she is actually into you, then maybe there's a chance it is sexual. But usually, not...don't worry about it.

TracyJackson

-EcG member for CSGO-

Attorney, Gamer, Sport Fan, PhD student (future Senator, maybe?)

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 14:51:05

It depends on the person, though most people would simply ignore or tolerate it if it remains appropriate. Personally, I don't like people near me let alone touching me, so regardless of gender, they get a telling off if I don't know them. Coworkers, though, it might be a bit more awkward to just straight tell them you don't like them touching you. Think it over and find a way of telling the person not to touch you without sounding super picky or irate. I'm sure they'll understand.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 14:51:47

At 4/5/16 01:13 PM, Rocketsnailx10 wrote: Not that I felt uncomfortable, since she is hot as hell.

And yet you're making a thread based off of this event and on how it was "unnecessary." I think you were uncomfortable with this.

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 15:31:06

I fondle people all the time at work, no one has complained yet

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 19:24:02

At 4/5/16 01:58 PM, EcG-TracyJackson wrote: It's a friendly or automatic motion, nothing romantic. Unless she is actually into you, then maybe there's a chance it is sexual. But usually, not...don't worry about it.

Lick her face, that will tell you right away whether she's into you or just being friendly.

Not the worst, but close.

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 19:30:09

Imagine having a boss who'd call you into his office only to stare at your crotch, suck on a pen like he was giving a blowjob, saying nothing, then giving you the all clear to leave. Imagine that same boss also putting himself on you as much as he could while on the field, whenever he thought he could get away with it. I had such a boss once for a while and it was miserable. On the other hand, I'd give attractive girls (superiors, equals or subordinates) the privilege of doing whatever the fuck they wanted to me. I like it when they grab my ass at the very least, but it happens so rarely in the professional world. It's unfortunate.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 19:48:08

I think it's just a difference in norms. Most Americans have an aversion to touch, whether it has to do with hypervigilance about homophobia, sexual harassment, assault, etc. If you actively avoid touching people, you're going to stick out.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 21:33:10

At 4/5/16 01:13 PM, Rocketsnailx10 wrote: Is it affectionate or what?

Don't mistake friendliness for affection, that my friend can cause a whole lot of trouble.

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 21:45:54

one of the most prolific (for his age) artists on our campus has a habit of greeting me but hugging and kissing me on the head

i usually wouldn't mind it if it were occasional but he does this every day he sees me. will have to tell him that yelling out my name will suffice

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-05 23:37:41

Woman touched me.
She must want the d.

Really though, some women are raised to think of physical contact as a friendly thing, or a way to get someone to pay more attention to what they're saying/doing. Don't think about it too much, you'll hurt yourself.

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-06 08:48:19

Fuck you, i'll suck your cock if i wanna.

At 4/5/16 09:36 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: mfw

I've been looking at that gif for ~5 minutes straight.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-06 11:57:17

some chick grabbed my dick once, and i'm just thinking "golly"

Response to Unnecessary body contact? 2016-04-06 16:45:47

Look her in the eye stare into her soul reach out to her and...grab her cock

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature