00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got a Pedophile arrested.

8,600 Views | 130 Replies

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:10:46

also fuck off so i can get the last word

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

At 10/13/15 11:07 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:

I have bad news. You're the attention-whore with dreams of acceptance - or else you wouldn't bother posting inflammatory things in the first place.

'Official diagnosis"? You aren't fooling anyone, you used it explicitly as an insult. I highly doubt you have any kind of knowledge about what Autism Spectrum disorder entails.

'You've reminded of all the times you've trolled me"? Wow you must really like me if you're willing to spend so much time annoying me, kiddo. It's almost flattering.

I didn't threaten you, I was making the accurate observation that you're essentially the equivalent of a chihuahua barking, you have nothing to backup your words. If the ghost of Osama Bin Ladin told me to kill myself I'd give it more serious consideration than your claims.

Maybe I am a kid with dreams of acceptance, humans are social animals, if you claim you lack such dreams of your own accord then you are flat out lying, sir. The difference is you're trying to fit in with a different crowd, namely all the chavs and 'swag' twats.

I am not 'mad', just irritated, I'm actually sharing this conversation with friends on Skype and we're having a blast looking at how much of an uneducated little pissant you are.

You must be really dumb if you think that talking over a computer makes a difference. Real people use computers and thus the words you say on it obviously matter. Who do you think the users on the other end are, figments of your imagination? Get a brain and a decent sense of morality while you're at it.

Don't worry though, I'm sure your parents must be proud knowing you're such a shining example of humanity that you try to diagnose strangers with autism and pester them with your own attention-whoring shitposting. At least I actually try to make decent posts. I'd like to see you make better threads.

If you were truly, as you claim, the 'smarter' or 'more mature' out of us, you'd have offered actual constructive criticism of my argument instead of relying on ad-hominem. Sure, calling me a 'fag' does make me angry, it's a tried and proven method that works on most people, but did you know bears also get pissed if you jab them in the side? It's kind of obvious that you got your intended effect but the question is why did you want to annoy me in the first place? Are you wanking to every word I type? I'm sure you could put your 'skills' to better use like becoming a doctor if you think you're so skilled at detecting mental disorders. The only mental issue I possess is ADHD.

That and I'm under the influence of certain mood altering substances, so I'd like to point out that's likely enhanced my anger.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

At 10/13/15 11:10 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: also fuck off so i can get the last word

You only look like more of an idiot every time you type a sentence, so you might as well go all the way, buddy. Feel free to keep giving me more of your golden comedy routine.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:36:16

you're insatiable

At 10/13/15 11:18 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 10/13/15 11:07 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:
I have bad news. You're the attention-whore with dreams of acceptance - or else you wouldn't bother posting inflammatory things in the first place.

"i know you are but what am i"

'Official diagnosis"? You aren't fooling anyone, you used it explicitly as an insult. I highly doubt you have any kind of knowledge about what Autism Spectrum disorder entails.

"I'm smarter than u"

'You're reminded of all the times you've trolled me"? Wow you must really like me if you're willing to spend so much time annoying me, kiddo. It's almost flattering.

"i'm gonna pretend my weird violent rant didn't happen and try to embarrass you here"

I didn't threaten you, I was making the accurate observation that you're essentially the equivalent of a chihuahua barking, you have nothing to backup your words. If the ghost of Osama Bin Ladin told me to kill myself I'd give it more serious consideration than your claims.

"you didn't want to fight me that proves i am better than you because my immature prepubescent-esque tough guy approach didn't bait you which proves you are a loser"

Maybe I am a kid with dreams of acceptance, humans are social animals, if you claim you lack such dreams of your own accord then you are flat out lying, sir. The difference is you're trying to fit in with a different crowd, namely all the chavs and 'swag' twats.

ad hominem #364

I am not 'mad', just irritated, I'm actually sharing this conversation with friends on Skype and we're having a blast looking at how much of an uneducated little pissant you are.

"look at me i have more internet pedo friends than u

You must be really dumb if you think that talking over a computer makes a difference. Real people use computers and thus the words you say on it obviously matter. Who do you think the users on the other end are, figments of your imagination? Get a brain and a decent sense of morality while you're at it.

"people have feelings 2 :((("

Don't worry though, I'm sure your parents must be proud knowing you're such a shining example of humanity that you try to diagnose strangers with autism and pester them with your own attention-whoring shitposting. At least I actually try to make decent posts. I'd like to see you make better threads.

if pinning for the validity of this lot of furries and scatists is decent posting you my friend would have gotten me right here

If you were truly, as you claim, the 'smarter' or 'more mature' out of us, you'd have offered actual constructive criticism of my argument instead of relying on ad-hominem.

you have no argument lol. all you've done is get mad and threaten me. what are you arguing? that you aren't a hypocritical attention whoring faggot who made this "look at me" thread? that you aren't too stupid to realize that the answers you do desperately craved were one click away? that resorting to violent tirades is an acceptable form of debating? please point me to the direction of your arguments, maybe they drowned in all your fucking tears

Sure, calling me a 'fag' does make me angry, it's a tried and proven method that works on most people, but did you know bears also get pissed if you jab them in the side?

he admits he took the bait. in the words of the great creator, Tyler, you should have closed your fucking eyes

It's kind of obvious that you got your intended effect but the question is why did you want to annoy me in the first place? Are you wanking to every word I type?

in all honesty i was pointed in this threads direction by someone who wanted to see how mad you'd get. i am the great aggravator and i've done my job. perfectly, honestly.

I'm sure you could put your 'skills' to better use like becoming a doctor if you think you're so skilled at detecting mental disorders. The only mental issue I possess is ADHD.

nah you're some kind of asspie. you should get checked that shit is for real. if you don't look at your previous posts and cringe into a new account you're too far gone to realize you're fucked up

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:39:21

But guys look at the pretty flower.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:40:45

wait for it....

if you disappoint me i'm gonna burn your house down i swear to god charles

BBS Signature

At 10/13/15 11:36 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:

I'm done arguing with you, you insufferable twat. I'm just trying to enjoy myself. There's really nothing wrong with that, and I haven't done shit to you.

I also enjoy the fact you think 'people have feelings' is an invalid argument, like it's not true.

But anyway I'm done with this. You're pulling all the stops to try to piss me off. But really you're wasting your own time more than anything.

I had time to go make a sandwich, take a piss, and watch a Youtube video in the time it took you to come up with that weak ass 'I'll brush off all your points with one liners' response you pieced together from your shattered dignity.

I will leave my offer to kick your ass open in case you decide to ever do a public service and get yourself fucked up. Please feel free to show up and try to say this shit in person. I live in a bad part of town, violence isn't uncommon here mostly due to the poverty in the area, so I'm no stranger to punching people in their dumb twat face. Please come right on over.

I'm not 'ashamed' because I know I'm right, and really that's what matters,

senpai-desu-desu <3

Come get hot and sticky with me when you manage to pull your own head out of your filthy chav asshole.

Also I gave you my town, not my address. I don't even live on that street.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:50:21

I have zero sympathy for you here Suprememessage.

You are so pathetically self-righteous that in your world, anyone that condemns your snitching and subsequent boasting is either a pedophile or a big proponent of pedophilia. You aren't some kind of heroic child savior. In fact, based on the most recent couple of pages alone, you have proven that you are a highly irascible and unstable teenage boy that gets trolled easily. I've never seen such a cringeworthy thread in a long time. And you seem overly desperate to do just about anything to feel good about yourself, whether it's snitching on someone or making yourself look like a retard in this fashion.

And to think, all of this could have been avoided if you just lived and let live.

Also don't even try to blame your anger on mood-altering substances because you've been this way for as long as I've seen you. I also take mood-altering substances (Keppra and Lamictal--the former which is known to increase anger by quite a bit in many people) yet I don't let them alter me.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

At 10/13/15 11:50 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:

You're still mad because you got made fun of in my thread for fapping to shit. <3

Unbeknownst to you I defended you by requesting the lock on that thread, jackass.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:52:31

At 10/13/15 11:41 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 10/13/15 11:36 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:
I'm done arguing with you, you insufferable twat. I'm just trying to enjoy myself. There's really nothing wrong with that, and I haven't done shit to you.

yeah yeah you were done 5 posts ago too. just couldn't take someone not giving two fucks about the crumble of the pedo empire and baiting you in your own thread, just like old times :^]

I also enjoy the fact you think 'people have feelings' is an invalid argument, like it's not true.

it's invalid on the internet, i'm surprised you've survived this long on earth without killing yourself if the word "fag" sets you off so much. i sense a lot of insecurity there man you really should see a doctor

But anyway I'm done with this. You're pulling all the stops to try to piss me off. But really you're wasting your own time more than anything.

isn't that what we're here for.

I had time to go make a sandwich, take a piss, and watch a Youtube video in the time it took you to come up with that weak ass 'I'll brush off all your points with one liners' response you pieced together from your shattered dignity.

i took a shit when you cried about your sledgehammer. and i went outside. when do you go outside? do you not go far so your internet dweebs don't miss u too much???

I will leave my offer to kick your ass open in case you decide to ever do a public service and get yourself fucked up. Please feel free to show up and try to say this shit in person. I live in a bad part of town, violence isn't uncommon here mostly due to the poverty in the area, so I'm no stranger to punching people in their dumb twat face. Please come right on over.

is this maturity in its highest form? some kid who thinks his shitty neighborhood is scary? Yet he spends all day on his computer and can't stand being called a faggot? i'm Really supposed to believe you're not just a spergelord with some real bad issues? you know who else has given me their address in hopes of a real fight? Xenomit. that fucker is 100 times scarier than you. a furry too, yikes

and as promised i get the last word

try not to kill yourself tonight you idiot

BBS Signature

Response to I got a Pedophile arrested. 2015-10-13 23:53:46

OP REQUESTED LOCK.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature