00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fear the Walking Dead

10,875 Views | 177 Replies

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-08-30 14:23:51

Episode two premiers tonight at 9:00. Will Nick be able to stand withdrawal, or will he score again?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-08-30 18:36:08

i hope it has less whining and more um EMOTION yes thank you

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-08-30 21:33:51

They have shown why it is bad to be a junkie, especially when there are walkers.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-08-31 03:56:15

Saw an ad, but i don't know mate.

The review is 1/10... And gives some pre good points...

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-01 00:42:10

At 8/31/15 03:56 AM, cute wrote: Saw an ad, but i don't know mate.

You should watch for yourself and then decide.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-01 02:23:24

You should watch for yourself and then decide.

To be honest mate, the reviews raised some good points aye.
Ill watch it but i dunno lad, heard the pilot episode was trash.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-02 10:39:08

At 9/1/15 02:23 AM, cute wrote:
To be honest mate, the reviews raised some good points aye.
Ill watch it but i dunno lad, heard the pilot episode was trash.

Where did you see these reviews? Ever review I have seen praised the show.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-02 10:47:13

All of the characters are so unlikable. What are they doing.

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-02 11:03:55

Where did you see these reviews? Ever review I have seen praised the show.

IMBD. There was a review saying the pilot episode saying how horrible it was. I haven't seen a recent review aye!

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-03 21:46:30

At 9/2/15 10:47 AM, Bit wrote: All of the characters are so unlikable. What are they doing.

They have only had two episodes. Just give the show a chance. It is expected to be a bigger hit than The Walking Dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-11 18:35:48

At 9/11/15 10:53 AM, ScottHall3000 wrote: Um no more episodes?

Night after tomorrow at 9:00. They skipped last week cuz of labor day. Lots of other shows did it, too.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-13 22:36:45

Tonight's episode was great. What did everybody else think about it?

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-09-25 15:19:22

At 9/25/15 02:58 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Just caught up on this. I like the barber character the most so far. Show is pretty slow paced not much action and too much drama.

Remember how kick ass season 1 of TWD was? Well this show is pretty meh so far.

This show is more about how society is slowly breaking down and things went to crap at the beginning or the incident.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2015-12-23 01:15:42

Military can't aim for shit and guy runs into blades. 12/10

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-02-28 22:43:12

The will rebroadcasting the first six episodes counting down until the return of this show.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-02-28 23:14:04

At 2/28/16 10:50 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Won't be necessary, tis still fresh in my mind. Has anyone been following that Flight 462 storyline?

I have and that stupid lady better not open up the bathroom door. I would not have even let her get that close.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-10 18:12:21

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_2_(Fear_The_Walking_Dead)

Fear the Walking Dead season two starts tonight at 9. Make sure you check it out, so we can discuss it here.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-10 20:47:30

i watch the show, the dynamics and denial of reality by some characters in the first season was interesting. like a lot of films/shows, it's hard for many viewers to accept and understand that the world the story is in usually has no concept of zombies.

i like it, not as much as walking dead.

probably won't check this at all though, i tend to dvr most shows, let em stack and binge watch them.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-10 20:54:04

as i remember, a big put off for a lot of people was the main mother lady, her personality and reactions to what's going on. myself, i found all that more interesting than anything. if an actor can make you dislike them for who they portray, not their acting, it's good. i don't need to like everyone, i just need to believe them as that person.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-10 22:17:46

At 4/10/16 10:13 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Whoever this guy is, he knows how to groom an adolescent girl. Nice skill, guy. Have a seat and get comfy.

That girl is an idiot for telling anybody so much about Abigail. Somebody should of smacked her, and took the radio away from her.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-10 23:41:45 (edited 2016-04-10 23:43:12)

At 4/10/16 11:18 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
At 4/10/16 08:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: as i remember, a big put off for a lot of people was the main mother lady, her personality and reactions to what's going on. myself, i found all that more interesting than anything.
She reminds me of Skylar. Except not as bitchy.

i'm just now finishing up breaking bad, sundance is airing it. often, i dislike female characters, like TWD's lori. she, and many others, come to wack job conclusions. not seeing things on a practical level, instead being based very heavily on emotions and what they wish the situation were, completely failing to accept their standing and go from there. the woman who played lori is on another show, the colony, she plays the same sort of character.

just how it goes. like in sitcoms, one of the parents is always an idiot and the other is always right.

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-11 03:20:20

At 4/10/16 10:46 PM, EKM wrote: I just started watching this show today and I'm two episodes in. I think it's decent. I personally like how they're taking the time to slowly develop everything. I always found the starting point of a zombie apocalypse interesting.

Seeing the start of the zombie apocalypse is almost a star of the show. The zombies look so fresh and human like, walking them swim is also amusing.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-11 03:44:25

At 4/10/16 11:18 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
At 4/10/16 08:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: as i remember, a big put off for a lot of people was the main mother lady, her personality and reactions to what's going on. myself, i found all that more interesting than anything.
She reminds me of Skylar. Except not as bitchy.

She reminds me of invisible Kevin Bacon sucking her tit. I can't get that shit out of my head when I see this lady. The weird CGI...

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-12 12:43:15

At 4/11/16 03:44 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: She reminds me of invisible Kevin Bacon sucking her tit. I can't get that shit out of my head when I see this lady. The weird CGI...

That must be a gif of that scene somewhere out there. lol

Episode two looks good. Humans always turn out to be worse than the walkers.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-13 07:39:32

I actually just read about this spin-off yesterday, seems I have a bit of catching up to do.

The twist on boats seems nice. Seems like they might be avoiding water in the original series just to separate between the two. Going for the coast would've been a wise choice though. Surf away to some isolated exotic isles far away from the deranged dangers of that future dystopia...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-16 14:48:14

At 4/16/16 02:42 PM, Xrayfiles wrote: Is this based of the graphic novels?

Fear the Walking Dead isn't. They're doing their own thing.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-16 16:30:34

At 4/13/16 07:39 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: The twist on boats seems nice. Seems like they might be avoiding water in the original series just to separate between the two. Going for the coast would've been a wise choice though. Surf away to some isolated exotic isles far away from the deranged dangers of that future dystopia...

I also like the boat and water concept. Will be interesting to see if they become pirates and acquire more boats or just stick with Abigail.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-17 04:11:11

Right now, Drugs and Keikaku are the only characters I don't want resigned to the meat wagon. I'm also underwhelmed to the resolution of the Flying Dead shorts.

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-17 12:13:47

At 4/16/16 02:42 PM, Xrayfiles wrote: Is this based of the graphic novels?

Nope. They are making it up as they go.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2016-04-23 21:55:21

At 4/17/16 04:11 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: Right now, Drugs and Keikaku are the only characters I don't want resigned to the meat wagon. I'm also underwhelmed to the resolution of the Flying Dead shorts.

I am waiting for new and exciting characters to show up. The Flying dead will tie into Fear the Walking Dead.

BBS Signature