00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fear the Walking Dead

10,865 Views | 177 Replies

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-25 21:30:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2gt53nRUU

New trailer tonight and guess which familiar will be showing up?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-26 02:56:06

At 3/25/18 09:30 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2gt53nRUU

Looks like these two series are really starting to merge! :O Interesting...

Still haven't started watching this one but maybe it's time.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-26 16:44:40

The only good zombie movies are George A Romero's. End.

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-26 18:28:48

i won't be checking here, because i tend to let shows like this stack up in the dvr. i'm hoping things continue to improve.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-27 00:42:08

At 3/26/18 02:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/25/18 09:30 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2gt53nRUU

Looks like these two series are really starting to merge! :O Interesting...

Still haven't started watching this one but maybe it's time.

It was a brilliant move to have one character move from TWD to FTWD. It will bring many new eyes or viewers. It will also help share knowledge from the East coast to the West Coast crew.

At 3/26/18 04:44 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: The only good zombie movies are George A Romero's. End.

Those are great movies, but this us a zombie TV show. You should really give it a try.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-27 04:51:18

At 3/27/18 12:42 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It was a brilliant move to have one character move from TWD to FTWD. It will bring many new eyes or viewers. It will also help share knowledge from the East coast to the West Coast crew.

Not to mention a great marketing move. :) It's definitely working on me, even though I really really don't want to pick up another series that'll keep going for years to come; eat my time...

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-27 12:12:25

At 3/27/18 12:42 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/26/18 02:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/25/18 09:30 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/26/18 04:44 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: The only good zombie movies are George A Romero's. End.
Those are great movies, but this us a zombie TV show. You should really give it a try.

I meant in a matter of fact this is better, besides being a movie. Maybe someday I will.

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-27 13:37:06

At 3/27/18 12:12 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: I meant in a matter of fact this is better, besides being a movie. Maybe someday I will.

What about Shaun of The Dead though? :O Can't forget the classics.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-28 03:17:16

At 3/27/18 04:51 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/27/18 12:42 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It was a brilliant move to have one character move from TWD to FTWD. It will bring many new eyes or viewers. It will also help share knowledge from the East coast to the West Coast crew.
Not to mention a great marketing move. :) It's definitely working on me, even though I really really don't want to pick up another series that'll keep going for years to come; eat my time...

It is a great marketing move to take an established and loved character from an older show to a newer show. It worked very well when O'Brian and Worf moved from The next Generation to Deep space nine. If you are a fan of Walkers, chances are you will enjoy FTWD.

Besides what other characters could cross over in the future? Morgan could convince them to check out the East coast.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-03-28 03:54:47

At 3/28/18 03:17 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If you are a fan of Walkers, chances are you will enjoy FTWD.

Yes indeed. I know I would! Especially with the water. Anything centered around that particular element has me interested. Been avoiding it due to time lack, but if more compelling reasons appear...

Besides what other characters could cross over in the future? Morgan could convince them to check out the East coast.

Rick and the whole crew next? :P Would be pretty awesome. Don't know if total merges have happened in TV shows before like that, but it's pretty common with anime.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-02 13:35:03

http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/21/fear-the-walking-dead-season-4-showrunners-time/

It finally returns on April 15. There will be new characters, plus the cross over character from the Walking Dead, and there will be time changes. They are doing lots of things to make this new season the best one so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-15 23:55:38

At 4/14/18 01:45 PM, NextBestThing wrote: Morgan is leaving Walking Dead? They cancelling it? What the hell?

Yes, Morgan left that old show, and is moving on to the new and improved show.

At 4/15/18 11:36 PM, Zymbot wrote: Watched the premier. It was pretty good.

I was surprised because I thought this was going to be a prequel. I thought this is what Morgan was doing before he met up with Rick again seasons ago, but it actually starts where the current season of Walking Dead ends.

I really enjoyed the premier. It had plenty of action, and introduced two new characters. Morgan, plus the new location will make sure this season is fresh and exciting.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-22 20:28:22

At 4/16/18 01:14 AM, Zymbot wrote: I really liked the Gunslinger dude.
He was good people.

He seems like one of the better new characters, not counting Morgan.

The new episode starts tonight at 9:00. It will be interesting to see what is going on with Madison. She was not in last week's premiere.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-22 22:51:41

At 4/22/18 10:13 PM, Zymbot wrote: The "Vultures" have to be the douchiest Walking Dead villains yet.

They did not impress me at all. They could always have a better story and do larger things in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-22 23:15:42

At 4/22/18 11:03 PM, Zymbot wrote: I wanna know where Daniel is.

He wouldn't stand for any of this bullpucky.

It is only the second episode. They have plenty of time to explain where everybody is now, and what is going on. Besides, Morgan is getting ready to take over and run things Georgia style. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-23 15:19:46

At 4/23/18 01:54 PM, Zymbot wrote: I hope Taqa/Walker returns as well.
I liked his character.

He was a good character, and has an interesting backstory.

You never know who will return, just another reason why this show is excellent.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-29 22:28:30

This was a good episode all the way until the last few minutes. A major character died. Depending on how you like that character, will determine if you are happy or sad.

Fear the Walking Dead is not afraid to kill off major characters. You never know who will die next.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-04-30 22:23:10

At 4/30/18 12:41 PM, Zymbot wrote: Didn't expect that.

I will keep that death spoiler free. It would ruin the entire episode. Have to give people a chance to see it on DVR.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-05-30 08:37:56

At 5/30/18 12:37 AM, ImageDragon wrote: This show is so awesome! I can't wait to catch up to the current season.

When you do let us know what you think, but please do not include spoilers. I have tried to keep this topic spoiler free. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-06-03 22:58:37

There is only one episode left before the finale, and they really really brought the action tonight.

There might be a light spoiler ahead. If you want to avoid any spoiler, than do not read any further.

They are counting down until the two major plot lines come together. Two different characters, could live or die.

Tonight we found out what happened to all the missing Walkers. They also revealed the secret about all the numbers and colors of the camp locations.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-07 21:30:06

At 8/7/18 08:50 PM, lamb612000 wrote:
At 5/30/18 08:37 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/30/18 12:37 AM, ImageDragon wrote: This show is so awesome! I can't wait to catch up to the current season.
When you do let us know what you think, but please do not include spoilers. I have tried to keep this topic spoiler free. Thank you.
I'm still a couple seasons behind. But I think the current season is continuing this month?

Yes, it returns on August 12th, this Sunday.

Do they usually take a long hiatus in the middle of a season like this? I didn't think they usually do.

They have a mid season finale and take a break. They have a season finale and take a break. Rinse and repeat.

I'm not sure how I'll be catching up since we don't have cable anymore. I don't think it's on Netflix. Maybe the AMC app? I"m not sure.

I know it is not on NetFlix. If you find out how to see it without cable, let us know.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-08 21:39:58

At 8/8/18 09:27 PM, lamb612000 wrote: .

I'm not sure how I'll be catching up since we don't have cable anymore. I don't think it's on Netflix. Maybe the AMC app? I"m not sure.
I know it is not on NetFlix. If you find out how to see it without cable, let us know.
The first half of this season is on the AMC app, but prior seasons aren't. I'll have to figure out another way to catch up. Which is the fan-favorite season so far?

Being able to see the first half of the season on the AMC app is nice. Everybody can get caught up before the new episodes start this Sunday.

I am liking this current season the best so far. The shake up and new characters was an excellent idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-09 23:15:34

At 8/9/18 11:07 PM, lamb612000 wrote:
The first half of this season is on the AMC app, but prior seasons aren't. I'll have to figure out another way to catch up. Which is the fan-favorite season so far?
Being able to see the first half of the season on the AMC app is nice. Everybody can get caught up before the new episodes start this Sunday.

I am liking this current season the best so far. The shake up and new characters was an excellent idea.
I found out it's on Hulu. I'll have to see if I can borrow someone's account long enough to catch up. I think my roommate might have Hulu. Fingers crossed. I thought I finished season 2 but I only watched the first episode of season 2. Sigh.

They have every episode on Hulu? If you can borrow it, than you can see them all before the new episodes start on Sunday. What did you think of the first episode of Season 2?

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-10 00:00:53

At 8/9/18 11:22 PM, lamb612000 wrote:
They have every episode on Hulu? If you can borrow it, than you can see them all before the new episodes start on Sunday. What did you think of the first episode of Season 2?
I don't have time to watch 2.5 seasons in 2 days, lol. But I will try to catch up soon. I haven't seen that episode for over a year, so I honestly don't remember it. I have enjoyed most of the episodes. Honestly, I don't like it as much as TWD. But it's good for a spin-off.

If you don't have the time for all the seasons, than just watch the first half of the current season. It will catch you up enough to understand what is currently happening.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-16 00:17:25

At 8/16/18 12:06 AM, lamb612000 wrote: So, how was the mid-season premiere?

It was great. They started two new story Arcs that I will not discuss yet. Trying to avoid spoilers, if people missed the episode.

I think I'm gonna start catching up on FTWD this weekend. It'll take me a long time. I'm guessing I won't be able to finish season 2 and 3 before 4 ends. So I'll plan on catching up by the time season 5 comes out. Speaking of which. Has it been renewed yet?

Enjoying catching up on the earlier seasons. Let us know what you think about them. I am not sure if it has been renewed yet. I would have to do some research.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-17 01:58:04

At 8/16/18 11:28 AM, Zymbot wrote: Flying zombies!

Who would of thought that we would see flying zombies one day? Another original idea from Fear the Walking Dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-19 03:53:30

At 8/18/18 02:25 PM, Zymbot wrote:
At 8/18/18 02:09 PM, RichCash wrote:
At 8/16/18 11:28 AM, Zymbot wrote: Flying zombies!
What the What? Flying Zombies??
A big storm had zombies blowing in the wind.

Yes, that was amazing. You would not believe it, unless you actually saw the episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-24 20:24:09

Geez. When will people stop talking about the walking dead... man!

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-25 04:23:49

At 8/24/18 12:38 PM, RichCash wrote:
At 8/18/18 02:25 PM, Zymbot wrote:
At 8/18/18 02:09 PM, RichCash wrote:
What the What? Flying Zombies??
A big storm had zombies blowing in the wind.
Awesome. Texas can have a twister or two.

If you think that was crazy, just wait until the next episode. Another big event is coming. No spoilers.

BBS Signature

Response to Fear the Walking Dead 2018-08-26 20:52:27

At 8/26/18 08:37 PM, lamb612000 wrote: I heard last week's episode sucked.

It was slow and emotional.

Someone should update us on how this week's episode is. It's starting soon in the Eastern time zone, I believe.

I normally give an update after an episode has aired.

I'm still way behind. It'll take me a long time to catch up. But I'm looking forward to seeing the flying zombies. Zombies flying through a twister sounds hilarious.

Like I said before, you have to see it to believe it.

BBS Signature