00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is Michigan the worst state

3,082 Views | 35 Replies

Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 00:39:14

Is Michigan pretty much the worst state in the U.S. now?

Michigan has a high unemployment rate, lack of jobs, and cold weather much of the year. Michigan is one of the few states that has a declining population, and due to the fact that the automobile industry in Detroit had plummeted, jobs for that industry are scarce now and most of Detroit looks bad and depressing and has a very high crime rate. The weather in Michigan is generally depressing, and it is snows many months of the year and is just cloudy, giving a lack of sunshine to the people that inhabit Michigan. Many Michigan residents are moving to states like Texas and Colorado due to the amount of jobs available for them and it is easier to open a business there. Not to mention those states have warmer weather and more outside activities which make it not only for good individuals or couples to live, but also families. Cities like Colorado Springs are growing in population dramatically due to an influx of people, many from Michigan, moving in for a more satisfied life.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 00:41:25

Northern states tend to be pretty awful

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 00:49:23

Blue States are filled with Lazy people that feel entitled to free shit. Why else you think that the majority of them vote Democrat?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

At 7/3/15 12:49 AM, SadisticAphid60 wrote: We could easily fix that declining population.....

If only stereotypes were true. Sadly a lot of the illegal immigrants sneaking over our border are not working. Some of them are even on Welfare some how even tho they aren't even an American Citizen. Also, I have no idea where some of these Illegals are even living. Are they at homeless shelters? Where are they are?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 00:58:13

At 7/3/15 12:53 AM, SadisticAphid60 wrote: How can you not see the dirty illegals? You're probably an illegal. I know I'm an illegal. The illegals were actually here first!

There's a difference between conquering and immigrating

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 01:06:13

Minnesota is worse. There's pretty much nothing here outside of the Twin Cities.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 01:15:12

No, Michigan isn't the worst state. That "honor" belongs to the Cloud Cuckoo Land of the United States of America: Florida.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 06:14:41

At 7/3/15 01:15 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: No, Michigan isn't the worst state. That "honor" belongs to the Cloud Cuckoo Land of the United States of America: Florida.

Are you kidding? Florida is easily one of the best states. Sure, it has a lot of problems that are unique to Florida, but it's also pretty much the California of the South. Great beaches. Lots of entertainment. Cruises from the US to Caribbean island nations typically start in Florida. It's also pretty lax on some things which can be seen as either good or bad. But let's just say there's a reason most US-based scams are based in Florida.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 07:24:28

There's Pros and cons to wherever you live. I'm in NE Ohio. It has overall low income thus housing is fairly cheap but the work is poor as well. You either have to go to Cleveland, Erie or Youngstown to get a decent job unless you're something like a doctor. Crime is a bit of an issue as well. Meth labs pop up seemingly overnight.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 09:06:45

At 7/3/15 01:06 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Minnesota is worse. There's pretty much nothing here outside of the Twin Cities.

Not true, we have DL and lake country in the west and Itasca State Park in the north. but its Southern states that are the worst nothing but a inbred cesspit down there.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 09:14:47

Most of what you said is bad about Michigan is actually what's good about it, although I only go there when there's a good reason.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 11:46:22

Detroit is garbage been there never again though I'm looking at buying up large lots of property if the shithole ever gets redeveloped I can sell the land for crazy money.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 12:34:59

At 7/3/15 06:20 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 7/3/15 12:49 AM, SadisticAphid60 wrote: We could easily fix that declining population.....
It's a great idea AFAIC. I love Mexicans.

California is worst state. Fat, landwhale, hippies that have the most horrible accent I've ever heard.

And have you been here? And the accents of people from California are no different than people from Michigan. And California is heavily populated with Mexicans, which you say you love

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 12:38:31

Michigan may be bad but New Jersey makes it look like paradise.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 12:43:11

California is where it's at. Just watch how much water you run, and stay away from Stockton.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 12:56:22

Cold? Motherfucker it's cold in the North, always. Go back to the south you filthy milk-drinker.

And yes, Michigan is the worst faucking state in the world. Ain't no redeeming their asses.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 12:56:26

California's probably worse.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 13:27:29

At 7/3/15 12:56 PM, DJ-Ri wrote: California's probably worse.

What

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 13:28:59

At 7/3/15 01:27 PM, GoodLuckTurtle wrote: What

I've lived in California for about 20 years and I can't wait to GTFO.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 13:53:17

At 7/3/15 12:41 AM, PannedCakes wrote: Northern states tend to be pretty awful

That's not true. At least we're not racist bigoted assholes.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 14:05:50

At 7/3/15 12:49 AM, TheKlown wrote: Blue States are filled with Lazy people that feel entitled to free shit. Why else you think that the majority of them vote Democrat?

Grew up in one of these states.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 14:34:28

At 7/3/15 01:53 PM, larrynachos wrote:

and we can complete high school.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 14:38:25

At 7/3/15 01:28 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 7/3/15 01:27 PM, GoodLuckTurtle wrote: What
I've lived in California for about 20 years and I can't wait to GTFO.

Where else is much better? Colorado?

You live in the Bay Area, which has a lot of nice weather and scenery. But yes there are some problems

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 14:56:14

At 7/3/15 02:38 PM, GoodLuckTurtle wrote: Where else is much better? Colorado?

Basically every state in this country, except the states on the east coast. California wouldn't even be so bad if it wasn't run by a bunch of crooks... The Emerald Triangle and the Sierra Nevada are beautiful places I wouldn't mind living in if it wasn't for the fucked up politics and insane cost of living out here.

You live in the Bay Area, which has a lot of nice weather and scenery. But yes there are some problems

"Some" problems. Lol.

Rampant violent crime, street gangs, gentrification, $2,000+ per month for a tiny fucking studio apartment in the ghetto, $5 for a beer on tap at the bar during happy hour, crooked cops that wouldn't hesitate to beat you up and take your money, crooked city leaders, pollution, rats the size of dogs running around in every corner of the city, overcrowded streets flooded with smartphone wielding lobodomites aimlessly shuffling around like a bunch of fucking zombies, a thoroughly broken public transit system run by absolute fucking morons, traffic congestion, no parking anywhere, gun control, yuppies, Twitter, liberals, hipsters, park kids, drug addicts, garbage, used needles, shit and piss all over the sidewalk, vandalism...

Yeah, we got "some" problems alright.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 15:01:02

At 7/3/15 02:56 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 7/3/15 02:38 PM, GoodLuckTurtle wrote: Where else is much better? Colorado?
Basically every state in this country, except the states on the east coast. California wouldn't even be so bad if it wasn't run by a bunch of crooks... The Emerald Triangle and the Sierra Nevada are beautiful places I wouldn't mind living in if it wasn't for the fucked up politics and insane cost of living out here.

"Some" problems. Lol.

Rampant violent crime, street gangs, gentrification, $2,000+ per month for a tiny fucking studio apartment in the ghetto, $5 for a beer on tap at the bar during happy hour, crooked cops that wouldn't hesitate to beat you up and take your money, crooked city leaders, pollution, rats the size of dogs running around in every corner of the city, overcrowded streets flooded with smartphone wielding lobodomites aimlessly shuffling around like a bunch of fucking zombies, a thoroughly broken public transit system run by absolute fucking morons, traffic congestion, no parking anywhere, gun control, yuppies, Twitter, liberals, hipsters, park kids, drug addicts, garbage, used needles, shit and piss all over the sidewalk, vandalism...

Yeah, we got "some" problems alright.

I live in the Bay Area, Santa Rosa, and few of those apply to where I live. Although we have some gangs and crooked cops, it's not THAT expensive.

But I do know in San Francisco those apply more. Did you forget to mention the rising homeless population in the Bay Area? You gotta admit, and I will say it, that our homeless population is really high and only getting higher.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 15:32:28

At 7/3/15 02:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/3/15 01:53 PM, larrynachos wrote:
and we can complete high school.

^ This is exactly what I'm saying

You yankees are the fucking worst

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 15:36:10

I believe Mississippi is the worst state.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 15:42:18

At 7/3/15 03:36 PM, Dragen wrote: I believe Mississippi is the worst state.

why

Is Michigan the worst state

BBS Signature

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 15:56:35

At 7/3/15 03:32 PM, PannedCakes wrote: ^ This is exactly what I'm saying

You yankees are the fucking worst

well its true and the south has Alabama Georgia and Florida which are states with the highest rate of crimes against common sense.

Response to Is Michigan the worst state 2015-07-03 16:01:04

New Jersey Still exists, guys.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature