00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OKcupid

2,222 Views | 28 Replies

Yeah I recently started using this site and from what I've heard these sites are always so full of shit and the people you find are just absolutely ridiculous. Like how about this guy over here That's why I actually went all out when I made my profile. Like I didnt even BOTHER faking anything.

Here I'll give you a basis on what I put

What I’m doing with my life
Jack shit...Well aside from Job Searching and volunteering but thats about it.

I’m really good at
Being entertaining and weird and sassy

The first things people usually notice about me
My unpredictableness or what have you

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
A bunch of Manga I cant remember the names of

The six things I could never do without
Mega Man, Tits, butts, Newgrounds, Internet, Tasty food

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Boobs, Mega Man, Life, Being happy with someone

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have a HUUUUUUGE collection of hentai on my laptop of Morrigan from Darkstalkers, Chun-li, Cammy, Ivy all the fighting game ladies :)

Yeah I know a majority of this profile is a massive turn off but why bother? Not like these crappy dating sites ever get you anything good on here anyway....prove me wrong though :)

You should message me if
You are not a massive bitch and a nice person :)

I didnt even bother getting a nice profile picture too. But hey I think I look mighty good in this shit. I KNOW I'll get a lady with this outfit on

OKcupid

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:07:44

With such a profile, you just completely wasted your time. No one is ever going to talk to you with a profile that reads like that, and a picture like that.

Not to be a dick, but it's time to grow up Wegra.

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:08:16

Wegra......do you smoke crack?

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:15:00 (edited 2015-01-13 01:17:26)

At 1/13/15 01:07 AM, Richard wrote: With such a profile, you just completely wasted your time. No one is ever going to talk to you with a profile that reads like that, and a picture like that.

And it was well worth it :)

I'm 22 years old how much more growing up do I have to do!

Also didnt you read? I didnt even INTEND to take this shit seriously in the first place

Besides everyone fakes their profiles anyway. Like I'd be able to do any better...

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:17:48

At 1/13/15 01:08 AM, Maltos wrote: Wegra......do you smoke crack?

Nah Crack is whack

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:22:55

At 1/13/15 01:15 AM, Wegra wrote:
At 1/13/15 01:07 AM, Richard wrote: With such a profile, you just completely wasted your time. No one is ever going to talk to you with a profile that reads like that, and a picture like that.
And it was well worth it :)

You could have much better laughs elsewhere rather than opening yourself up for ridicule.

I'm 22 years old how much more growing up do I have to do!

Age has nothing to do with. I'm talking about mental maturity here.

Also didnt you read? I didnt even INTEND to take this shit seriously in the first place

So you're telling me that there was absolutely no point in you doing what you did.

Besides everyone fakes their profiles anyway. Like I'd be able to do any better...

That's not true at all. Quite a lot of people are serious about their profiles and carefully construct them in an effort to attract a partner. Example : http://www.okcupid.com/profile/amazonv

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:24:26

I think its hilarious, people know those sites are full of shit

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:26:50

At 1/13/15 01:22 AM, Richard wrote:
At 1/13/15 01:07 AM, Richard wrote:
You could have much better laughs elsewhere rather than opening yourself up for ridicule.

Eh

Mental maturity is overrated

:So you're telling me that there was absolutely no point in you doing what you did.

Exactly I was just bored.

Example : http://www.okcupid.com/profile/amazonv

Well I sure as hell dont want to read that. Already she looks boring as fuck

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 01:30:14

At 1/13/15 01:26 AM, Wegra wrote:
At 1/13/15 01:22 AM, Richard wrote:
At 1/13/15 01:07 AM, Richard wrote:
Eh

Not at all. When was the last time a socially and mentally immature person ever did anything worthwhile to contribute to society? Never.

So you're telling me that there was absolutely no point in you doing what you did.
Exactly I was just bored.

Then do something productive. Like going to school.

Example : http://www.okcupid.com/profile/amazonv
Well I sure as hell dont want to read that. Already she looks boring as fuck

She's actually one of the most interesting, and probably the most intelligent person I have ever personally met. Last I talked with her, she was being featured on the front of a cosplay magazine for the custom made drwho corset that she wore to a comicon.

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 03:58:37

Holy shit! Hahahaha.

You need to keep us updated on this. Write down your interactions on that site or something. There's some real comedy gold potential here. I'd be especially curious what kinds of ladies answer your calling.

Also, please no one on Newgrounds mess with him by making fake accounts/etc... I want to see what kinds of real people respond to this. I approve of this little experiment for the lols, hahaha!

I'll guess you'll get a few bites. They'll probably be from morbidly obese women, women with greater than three children, women old enough to be your grandmother, and so on but hey ... "Lowered Expectaaations"

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 10:42:25

The timing of this thread is weird because in less than 2 hours, I'm set to have a second date with a chick I met on there on Thursday. We've already...well, you know.

You already said you're not taking the site seriously, and I'll take you at your word. You might however, want to consider changing your mind. Given the way your profile is now, good luck even getting any quickmatches.

Just about every decent girl on there, even if they say virtually nothing about themselves, are inundated with messages and mostly shallow ones saying little more other than "hey ur cute." As a result, you'll see that most of them reply very selectively. Why anyone would even consider messaging someone with little more to show than just their face, no matter how hot they are, doesn't make sense to me.

I've found it good for occasional lays (Tinder is too, but I've seen far too many fakes in my area) and finding FWBs, some of whom are willing to adapt to my sexual tastes. If you say pretty much nothing about yourself, you won't get anywhere.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 11:13:18

I remember taking surveys on that website. Those ones that are absolutely retarded and generic

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 13:18:08

You talked about an emo chick on your facebook, can you show a pic? I wanna see how fa- i mean emo she is.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 13:21:27

At 1/13/15 01:30 AM, Richard wrote:
Not at all. When was the last time a socially and mentally immature person ever did anything worthwhile to contribute to society? Never.

What about Kim Jong Un?
He contributed by becoming a Scapegoat so America could blame it's problems on him instead of our faulty and corrupt Government.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 15:21:38

At 1/13/15 01:21 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
At 1/13/15 01:30 AM, Richard wrote:
What about Kim Jong Un?
He contributed by becoming a Scapegoat so America could blame it's problems on him instead of our faulty and corrupt Government.

I don't think anyone other than the perpetually stupid, or brainwashed conservatards do that. In any case, you can't really say that Jong Un is socially and mentally immature as you don't know him personally.

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 15:29:54 (edited 2015-01-13 15:30:13)

Okay, this may seem completely unrelated to the subject at hand, but does anyone else think that that old guy who represents e-harmony is a massive douche?

Dating websites, and such.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 15:33:48

At 1/13/15 03:04 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:

:Chris Chandler

Kek'd

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 15:37:24

Just remember, they'll ban you randomly if you message too many girls or something. I don't know why they do it, but if you ever get an "unexpected error", that's why

TLICTDIG

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 16:33:17

What... the... fuck?

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 16:38:25

Legit question, is Wegra the Chris-chan of Newgrounds?

ゴ ゴ ゴ The sig emmits a menacing aura... ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 17:02:35

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 17:40:43

At 1/13/15 04:38 PM, Joestar wrote: Legit question, is Wegra the Chris-chan of Newgrounds?

Do you even have to ask?

Also, Wegra, update your profile saying you'll only date girls who cosplay as Roll.
And tell everyone to watch out for Doctor Wahwee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMispgpUs0

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 17:47:10

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS THE GIRL IS NOW MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 20:31:33

At 1/13/15 01:05 AM, Wegra wrote:

I don't even. What i this?

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 22:23:45 (edited 2015-01-13 22:23:54)

At 1/13/15 05:47 PM, Wegra wrote: YOU GUYS YOU GUYS THE GIRL IS NOW MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

@wegra gonna be gettin it wet soon enough

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-13 23:35:02

I signed up, made a nice profile. We'll see what happens. Doubt anything, but what the hell.

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-14 00:49:24

Hey, it's not as bad Zoosk, that fucking heart scared the shit out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ3NqAO540

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-14 01:31:24

Why do I feel his profile will work wonders?...

Also, Remember:

OKcupid

Response to OKcupid 2015-01-14 03:51:27

Wegra, get the girl to cosplay as Roll, and then sit on her lap. You would be on a roll. wah-wah