00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots

4,843 Views | 66 Replies

Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 16:19:36

Anyone hear about it? It's practically all over the news these days. I'd post a link but it's still developing as we speak. Either way what are your thoughts on it?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 16:21:17

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 16:30:26

The response by the police seems to be hugely excessive - a no-fly zone, throwing tear gas at reporters, dismantling video cameras, and patrols better equipt (in terms of killing doggs) than most armies. All well founded in legitimate and noble concerns for public security, I'm sure.

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 16:52:28

There have been thousands of people protesting about it here in NYC too, and it just had to happen so shortly after Eric Garner was chokeholded to death. Both incidents were handled improperly, and you'll see this happening more often. Also, it was particularly troubling to see those journalists arrested at McDonald's for doing their job in the midst of covering the whole story/taking a break. It's well-known that cops can't arrest people for filming or taking pictures of them, but it continues to happen anyway because the level of training is poor, there's stuff to hide and the consequences of arresting people for lawful behavior aren't severe enough.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 16:56:10

At 8/15/14 04:30 PM, Ejit wrote: The response by the police seems to be hugely excessive - a no-fly zone, throwing tear gas at reporters, dismantling video cameras, and patrols better equipt (in terms of killing doggs) than most armies. All well founded in legitimate and noble concerns for public security, I'm sure.

That pic / Facebook post isn't actually the police chief's wife, it was someone trolling.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 17:17:01

At 8/15/14 04:56 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 8/15/14 04:30 PM, Ejit wrote: The response by the police seems to be hugely excessive - a no-fly zone, throwing tear gas at reporters, dismantling video cameras, and patrols better equipt (in terms of killing doggs) than most armies. All well founded in legitimate and noble concerns for public security, I'm sure.
That pic / Facebook post isn't actually the police chief's wife, it was someone trolling.

O, word. A second's Googling suggests it was another, unrelated woman that shares the name. I suppose things don't get much more Anonymous than that.

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 17:33:54

At 8/15/14 05:26 PM, SwisherCovent wrote:
Land of the free, mate. Didn't you hear?

America didn't.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 17:39:32

At 8/15/14 04:19 PM, Wegra wrote: Anyone hear about it? It's practically all over the news these days. I'd post a link but it's still developing as we speak. Either way what are your thoughts on it?

I feel like this is sarcasm, though I'm going pretend it's not regardless.
This has been going on all week.
Police brutality, racism, riots, protests. It's crazy.

Clearly the answer to protests against excessive force is more force.

I hear their state senator got gassed. Pretty funny if it's true.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 18:18:31

At 8/15/14 05:49 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/15/14 05:38 PM, ManDeep wrote: Okay Xenomittens okay.
I mean if you're fine with hordes of ignorant retards terrorizing people who are 100% innocent in every single way that's cool, but I'm not and I demand instant justice.

You lose your right to a court of law the moment you gang up with hundreds of other people and start beating the life out of innocent people because someone you didn't know got shot by police. At that point you're a worthless piece of shit that deserves to get shot in the head.

This right here. You lose your right to protest the minute you turn violent and deserve to get gunned down. The citizens have been taking up arms to protect their businesses: http://conservativetribune.com/armed-citizens-race-riot/ and I hope it happens.

Now that the cop's name has been released, I'm pretty sure those same pieces of shit will turn terrorist and go after every member of his family (even distant relatives).

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 18:22:41

People on Twitter have been posting all kinds of tweets from Ferguson, since the media isn't allowed there. They have pics of state police/highway patrol taking over for the Ferguson and St. Louis cops.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 18:23:16

Meh whenever a white person shoots a black person especially if it is a young black person you can expect it to get huge media attention.

Not saying this isn't a tragedy because it is seeing as anyone who get's killed when they done nothing wrong is a tragedy, however whenever it is white on black a huge race war starts.

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 20:12:04

You people are racist pieces of shit the looters have nothing to do with the execution and the suppression of freedom of assembly and freedom of the press.

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 20:44:49

At 8/15/14 05:55 PM, Xenomit wrote: if this is LA riots 2.0 I might just make use of my arsenal of guns.

Oh, goodie, just use them on yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 20:56:19

At 8/15/14 05:32 PM, Xenomit wrote: I swear to god if there's a riot even close to as bad as the LA riots I hope with every fiber in my being that the rioters get shot down by swat and riot police.

More violence doesn't stop violence, though. The job of our police is to protect citizens, not kill them.

There better not be any of that "the police have been ordered to not intervene" horse shit like the LA riots, if they're beating people to death I genuinely want every single one of them to be mercilessly executed in public.

What will that solve? And how does that come across in your mind as reasonable or even ethical? That shows you have no understanding of the social background of riots. Particularly the LA riots.

"There's two kinds of people in this world: People who wait for the violence to stop, and people who want to stop the violence"
--- KRS-One

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:31:00

At 8/15/14 09:05 PM, Xenomit wrote: That's actually exactly what it does.

You can't fight violence with kumbaya circles and flowers.

Uh, are you handicapped? Crime in LA only got worse after the riots. 1993 was the worst year in American history for crime, so whatever the problem was, it wasn't solved, and you fucking morons missed it by a long shot.

Well, if you shoot the people that are belligerent and beating innocent people to death, then yes, they're protecting citizens.

Once you become a violent rioter, you're not a civilian, you're a terrorist.

I think you need to do some research on who the rioters were in these riots you speak of.

What will that solve?
It will stop terrorists from killing innocent people.

It also absolves the police from punishment of killing the wrong people, you dimwitted fuck. Do you have any clue how many people are killed by corrupt police forces in this world? Fuck you.

And how does that come across in your mind as reasonable or even ethical?
Because once you involve yourself with a group of people who destroy buildings and public property as well as senselessly beat innocent bystanders, you're no longer deserving of ethics.

Yes, because human beings don't have conscience, agency, free-will, or inalienable rights when they disagree with you and start acting up. People in LA weren't looting because Rodney King's perps got away with it, they were looting because it's the fucking ghetto. Blacks, Mexicans, Whites, literally EVERYBODY was out there getting everything from mattresses to diapers. Tell me, if you were in the same financial situation, wouldn't you do the same and loot to provide for your family? Of course you would, and seeing as how you are totally okay with our police mowing people down in a riot, you'd also beat the shit out of an old man to get to the local Wal-Mart and grab some food.

Tell me, who is the real terrorist here? People who riot and loot to stay alive? Or the motherfuckers who caused this economic shitthole in the first place?

"No, lets not stop those people who are pulling that woman from her car and bashing her face in with a stereo, we're more ethical than that!"

Fucking pathetic.

Because that's totally what I'm saying. I TOTALLY want innocent people to be beaten and killed.

Asshole

That shows you have no understanding of the social background of riots. Particularly the LA riots.
You don't have to. It's retarded people throwing a shitfit over something they had nothing to do with at all. The LA riots were because police who overstepped their authority were acquitted of their charges, many many innocent people were traumatized and wounded for life because of retarded shitwads who don't deserve to be alive were being babies.

Yes you do you. You honestly believe that thousands of people all over Compton, South Central, and Long Beach did 1 billion dollars in damage just because the cops who beat the shit out of a black dude got off? You're fucking retarded. Do some research, bitch. Innocent people were getting the shit beat out of them by cops ten years before the riots even started. And to be honest, if the cops did intervene more than they did, you'd have a disproportionate number of innocent black people lying dead on the streets at the hand of the fucking faggots who did it to begin with.

You're as worthless as the unhuman pieces of shit who start violent riots if you honestly believe we should be more accepting of them.

Look who's talking, you piece of shit. I hope you step on a lego.

"There's two kinds of people in this world: People who wait for the violence to stop, and people who want to stop the violence"
--- KRS-One
You're obviously the one who just sits by and waits like a pathetic pacifist scumbag. You're no better than the police who stayed away from the LA riots and let people get beaten to death by worthless pieces of shit.

Yes, because everybody who takes action against violence through peaceful means aren't actually doing anything.

Fuck you Xenomit. Your're worse than supergandhi64

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:35:41

YO DAWG THAT'S SOME RASHIST SHEET RITE DARE. FUCK DA POLEECE. GUSTIS FO MY HOME E MIC.

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:37:46

not surprised at all tbh you racist pieces of shit are considering the people who protested the ones in the wrong here, we got arrest records, we got censoring of media, and then we got brown himself, shot ten fucking times for no reason. go check anywhere, check pictures, check personal accounts from the people there and don't fucking blame these people for getting sick of racism

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:39:38

welp, this thread only took 2 pages to turn into overgrown children raised on stormfront showing off royalty-free images of other people's firearms and i was betting that it would only take 3

in the meantime, i haven't been paying attention to the shitstorm going on in ferguson and i'm kind of scared to read up on it, tbh

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:40:17

sheesh look at this thread.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:42:22

At 8/15/14 04:20 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Black kid got shot by the police right?
Hyur racism dur.

quick hide before al sharpton finds out

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:47:48

At 8/15/14 09:45 PM, Xenomit wrote: Die in a fire with the rest of the rioters after they're laying dead in the streets like they deserve to be.

You piece of shit. I hope you do die of that heart attack when you're 40

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:49:13

At 8/15/14 09:45 PM, Xenomit wrote: Die in a fire with the rest of the rioters after they're laying dead in the streets like they deserve to be.

you need therapy

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:51:06

"Riots" "People getting pulled from cars and beaten"

Holy shit, some of you white kids are ignorant as fuck.

Police in Ferguson are battering African Americans, journalists, firing weapons of war (LRAD, Tear Gas, Pepper Spray, Rubber Bullets, Tasers) at groups of innocent protestors trying to seek some little measure of justice after one of their children was shit 9 times in the back as he ran away from a police officer. Police are ignoring actual crimes and destruction of property in order to show these people that they are lower class citizens. They aren't even answering 911 calls.

Just an 02er.

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 21:52:55

At 8/15/14 09:51 PM, Profanity wrote: Police in Ferguson are battering African Americans, journalists, firing weapons of war (LRAD, Tear Gas, Pepper Spray, Rubber Bullets, Tasers) at groups of innocent protestors trying to seek some little measure of justice after one of their children was shit 9 times in the back as he ran away from a police officer.

not to mention this shit right here

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 22:02:44

** shot

Holy fuck. Like you cannot be this blind.

Ferguson Police beat a man half to death and charged him with destruction if property for bleeding on their uniforms in 2009.

70% of Ferguson is African American.
90% of Ferguson's Police Force is White.

Are we just letting police assault crowds with LRAD and Tear Gas, then giving them permission to fire rubber bullets (low rate potentially lethal) if protestors throw the tear gas cannisters back?!

Where are all the high and mighty libertarians who were complaining about the militarization of police last year? Oh, right, you guys are all white. It doesn't matter to you when the COPS are white and the CITIZENS are black. Or should I say the N word, cause that's what you fucks use.

Just an 02er.

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 22:08:46

At 8/15/14 10:03 PM, Xenomit wrote: You're the one defending belligerent retards who throw gigantic shitfits because they didn't get their way, and intentionally ruin the lives of many many innocent people be it economically or physically and emotionally.

hey, kid

look at this and tell me that this isnt worth protesting for

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 22:19:49

At 8/15/14 10:14 PM, Xenomit wrote: Do you honestly believe that it's either do nothing or "KILL ALL WHITEYS"?

I don't have a problem with protesting, I encourage people to protest against things they don't like and corruption. If more people protested a lot of our problems could go away. But there's a HUGE fucking difference between a peaceful protest and being a retarded subhuman piece of shit.

give me some links that actually show that they were all rioting, give me some proof. i havent said shit about rioting, most of the events were peaceful protests, but its normal for you to only pay attention to the looting so you wouldnt feel bad

this is what was normal when shit was heavy

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 22:26:44

At 8/15/14 10:03 PM, Xenomit wrote: You're the one defending belligerent retards who throw gigantic shitfits because they didn't get their way, and intentionally ruin the lives of many many innocent people be it economically or physically and emotionally.

You REALLY need some fucking education. You're fucking stupid enough to believe that a riot that large was just due to the whole Rodney King incident. If that was the case, then people would have been rioting YEARS earlier.

You're the piece of shit here, mr. "lets keep subhuman trash safe from the swift death they deserve for beating people to death over things they had nothing to do with".

Since when did I say that? You're creating your opposing argument off of lies and assumptions. I never said any of that shit. Since when is anybody okay with rioting? I'm not. But shooting the shit out of people doesn't help one bit.

Is your weak-ass heart beating fast enough yet, prick?

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 23:07:35

At 8/15/14 10:35 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/15/14 10:26 PM, Nickisabi wrote: You REALLY need some fucking education. You're fucking stupid enough to believe that a riot that large was just due to the whole Rodney King incident. If that was the case, then people would have been rioting YEARS earlier.
You're the piece of shit defending belligerent subhuman trash who throw massive shitfits because they don't like something that's going on that doesn't affect them at all.

How many times do I have to say it? Do some research. Do I need to link you to some sources?

You're almost as bad as the people who actually participate in them.

Says the one who wants the classic "eye for an eye" solution and have people killed by doing the EXACT same thing. If riots happen again you'll know exactly why, it's because people are still poor as fuck and need help. Not just because they're getting jumped by asshole cops.

Xenomit's brain: Death can be solved with more death! Yay corrupt, faggoty police forces!

You don't have to shoot the shit out of them, one bullet to the head or center of the chest does the trick. And yes it does, it stops them from beating the life out of innocent people who they've never met before.

You're a fucking psycho, dude. Why don't you join the police force if you fantasize about killing people so much?

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ferguson teen shot. Sparks riots 2014-08-15 23:24:22

Hey now, I don't support the police, I just keep giving them the benefit of the doubt by blaming peaceful protestors for things that literally never happened!

BBS Signature