00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sillyspinda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions?

11,991 Views | 154 Replies

Response to Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions? 2022-07-02 14:22:08

This is just not fucking okay and people exactly like this retard are part of why I made this thread to begin with.

I'm glad this fucking faggot ass Midwestern retard got his ass fired due to his own failure to read both a borough and city and is now worried about his finances. I am not a big fan of cancel culture in general, but if anyone had to be cancelled, this guy was a perfect target. He is one of those tech bros, who just like finance bros, real estate bros, etc., come here from elsewhere and need to be purged from human existence immediately.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions? 2022-07-04 15:07:59

If gentrification can stop someone from pretending to be transgender so they can sneak into the women's restroom and listen to people shit, then gentrification is a good thing

Response to Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions? 2022-07-04 15:16:41

At 7/4/22 03:07 PM, Bit wrote: If gentrification can stop someone from pretending to be transgender so they can sneak into the women's restroom and listen to people shit, then gentrification is a good thing

Did you even click and process the latest link I posted?

If gentrification had any redeeming qualities, I would say them. At its core, it's all about involuntary displacement of people who truly belong where they are.

You also continue to be a garbage subhuman as usual. You've tried for years to convince me that shit is disgusting and by now, you're just wasting your time.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions? 2022-07-04 15:51:36

At 7/2/22 02:22 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: This is just not fucking okay and people exactly like this retard are part of why I made this thread to begin with.

I'm glad this fucking faggot ass Midwestern retard got his ass fired due to his own failure to read both a borough and city and is now worried about his finances. I am not a big fan of cancel culture in general, but if anyone had to be cancelled, this guy was a perfect target. He is one of those tech bros, who just like finance bros, real estate bros, etc., come here from elsewhere and need to be purged from human existence immediately.

"city natives" is a funny term.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Gentrification: Thoughts/Solutions? 2022-07-04 19:03:56

This thread turned out spicy...

Anyways, the solution to gentrification

iu_685734_4034255.jpg