00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Women...radioactive

10,150 Views | 109 Replies

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:54:07

At 6/22/14 11:49 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Amazing. Amazing how someone of her specific nature, would dare say they stick to facts. It's absolutely amazing. It's even more amazing how I am the bad guy as well....

....I don't even know what to say. SCET, you are everything of what is wrong with women. You truly are. You are trying to make women just like men. They aren't. They are completely different from men. Women take care of the house and the family while men are the ones who work. That is how a family works.

Holy fuck. I don't believe it. He topped it. Mr. 1930s here topped himself.

When I tell you to stop shoving your agenda down my throat, I am talking about this. This calling me a sexist thing. I do not share the same political beliefs as you. You are as bad as an Islamic person shoving the religion of Islam down everyone's throats. What you believe in is a CULT. A religion. No facts. Zero. You are backwards thinking. What you call facts, a rational person who, actually WORKS with logic on a daily basis, calls bullshit.

You call me dumb, but you are nowhere on my level, girl. Nowhere. I fucking study engineering, including high-up mathematics and sciences, pure logic, while you no doubt stand on a street side, protesting on the side of the street demanding "equal rights for women" while yelling profanity.

Yeah, women can't swear like men can! It's just not right, because they're lesser beings!

:You are nothing to me, girl. NOTHING!

Okay, this is a fucking joke. He's a fucking work. God dammit. It's all fake. No one could be this fucking... jesus christ i hope it's a work.

Before I completely lose my sanity talking to people like this thing, this will be my last post here. This is the last post you guys will see of me. I am done. This is as stupid as someone hitting themselves in the head. Enjoy your miserable internet lives posting hatred on the internet and spreading hatred and misery IRL. Not only do I look forward to leaving this forum, but someday, leave the US and move to Japan, away from cretins like SCET and others like her.

Yes, japan is totally perfect. The internet doesn't exist in Japan, it's still 1944 over there.

Holy shit someone archive this thread.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:58:39

Just wanna point out, he's still logged in and online.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-23 00:02:54

Still online.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-23 00:17:45

At 6/23/14 12:17 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 6/22/14 11:58 PM, protoAuthor wrote: Just wanna point out, he's still logged in and online.
Could we get a mod like @staffighter to make him keep his "no more posts ever" promise?
Permaban?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m9uG50mSw

Fuck no, I wanna see if he can top himself again.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 03:57:35

These series of threads are legendary. May they immortalize his stupidity for the rest of time.

I mean...holy shit...he calls me a libturd in his PM, and then days later claims to be a libertarian himself? Thats one of the few points I can bring up that nobody else has already reamed OP for...jesus christ...either he's a masterful boss-level troll that has thrown us all for a loop (which if he DOES return after he said he wouldn't, would confirm that) or he is the most dangerously oblivious morally backwards moron since the giant walking parody embarrassment that was the main villain in "Grandma's Boy."

"Right now, the girl is being foolish because she is allowing her emotions to cloud every bit of logic in her head. When the hots goes away,and her girl cycle ends, she will begin to see logic again. By the time that happens, it will already be too late for her to get me, since I'm pretty sure I'll find someone else. I guess it all depends on how fast she gets over that pathetic 'boyfriend'...*scoff* *strides away* "

American Women...radioactive

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:01:44

At 6/22/14 11:49 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: This calling me a sexist thing. I do not share the same political beliefs as you. You are as bad as an Islamic person shoving the religion of Islam down everyone's throats. What you believe in is a CULT. A religion. No facts. Zero. You are backwards thinking. What you call facts, a rational person who, actually WORKS with logic on a daily basis, calls bullshit.

lol.

Well, good riddance 'ya sexist bastard.

Thanks for letting us shove shit down 'ya throat.

Moron.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:08:37

I'd also like to take the time to point out that OP's threads have been truly a legendary goldmine of posts.

Here's the whole story in chronological order:

Part 1: Need Advice, Finding Right Girl...
Part 2: So If I was to date Asian girls...
Part 3: I-- I did it!
Part 4: I didn't do it...
Part 5: Maybe... there's still hope.
Part 6: American Women... Radioactive

I guess this is the end of the Dovakhiin1994 saga.

'twas a nice thing to be a part of anyway.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:13:13

At 6/24/14 07:10 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/24/14 07:08 PM, NGPulp wrote: Here's the whole story in chronological order...
Thanks for summing it up. Was going to recap with how I put him in his place and point out how many logical fallacies he posted in each thread.

Man, look at how it first started.
I'm comparing his first post to the last.

Man, that's one character arc.

I still hope to god that this is just some convoluted plot or trolling thing.

Seriously though, the only reason I have a list of his threads is because I shared the series of threads to other forums.
They all think he's a kook.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:21:55

At 6/24/14 07:17 PM, Weeaboo wrote: This topic is 7 pages long.
Im dissapointed in all of you.

The entire situation was 6 threads long.

Each lasting at least 7-10 pages.

It was amazing.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:36:08

At 6/24/14 07:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/24/14 07:13 PM, NGPulp wrote: Seriously though, the only reason I have a list of his threads is because I shared the series of threads to other forums.
They all think he's a kook.
Feel so tempted to try getting a few users and try making an audio drama out of this. Would be hilarious.... hilariously stupid. <3

Shit, I'll help out!

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:40:43

"Nermal is a piece of shit." Darthdenim

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:42:12

At 6/24/14 07:40 PM, Omega wrote: Just for laughs, I started a wiki page on this guy

Two sentences does not a wiki make.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:46:29

At 6/24/14 07:42 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I would read this for the lolz but somehow it got to be 7 pages and I just don't give a fuck.

How you guys drag some stupid things on I'll never know.

contributing to what im complaining about, what an ass.

Its like a Homer's Odyssey of disparaging sexless desperation, obsession, and ass-backwards sexism, gender objectification, and racism backed by ignorance, self-righteousness, and heaps of butt-hurt and pompous "holier than thou-isms."

Its worth the read.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 19:47:14

At 6/24/14 07:42 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I would read this for the lolz but somehow it got to be 7 pages and I just don't give a fuck.

How you guys drag some stupid things on I'll never know.

contributing to what im complaining about, what an ass.

You gotta learn to appreciate long-form, things can't always just be a quick tweet.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:01:36

Like...follow me on this one...

At 6/24/14 07:08 PM, NGPulp wrote:
Here's the whole story in chronological order:

Part 1: Need Advice, Finding Right Girl...

Part 1 is the prologue and set up...Homer is still in Ithica with his queen, it establishes a quest, and he starts preparing for his voyage.

Part 2: So If I was to date Asian girls...

Part 2 is when he encounters the Cyclops...he defeats it, blood flows from the eye, and he sets course, set in his divine journey, and his quest for glory.

Part 3: I-- I did it!

The Island of Circe! Things are looking pretty good for our hero, until half of his crew (narcissistic enough that the crew are just copies of himself) are metamorphasized and entranced by the enchantresses...pleading with the daughter of the sun, he seeks aid to close the deal...

Part 4: I didn't do it...

...Setting course for a return home, now a quest of vengeance, impeded by the mighty winds of Zeus and the waves of Poseidon. The Siren's call drive him to a frenzied madness, where he ties himself to the mast to keep from wavering from his path of idiocy.

Part 5: Maybe... there's still hope.

Shambling upon the shores of Ithica, he finds his Queen to belong to another...and must find a way to win her back from the suitors that have taken his throne...

Part 6: American Women... Radioactive

...he does this by shooting an arrow through a row of fallacies, and cutting his ties to America, screaming "Japan is way better! Fuck everyone, women are just spoiled, entitled feminazis! Not like asian women! You people are all backwards cultists, women should honor their husbands and stay at home and not work, WHY WON'T THEY LOVE ME, I'M A NICE GUY!!!"

...Ahhh...EXACTLY like The Odyssey.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:03:10

Holy fucking shit, that's incredible

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:04:53

At 6/24/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote:

:Homer is still in Ithica

Shit, I meant Odysseus.

...Oh well, it was a flimsy comparison anyway. Anybody got a better parallel between the sequence of threads and an epic saga?

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:29:43

Oh wow! Honestly just skimmed most of the rest of these pages here. Apparently the guy's pissed that some girl he likes is dating someone in their 30s instead of him. Oh boo hoo hoo!

What a basketcase that guy is!

He would absolutely hate me then because I'm in my 30s and can get girls in their 20s. Nothing pathetic about having a wide choice of dating-age people available to you. More pathetic that he's in his 20s and can't even get girls in their 20s.

This guy's not beta. He's not even omega. He's so far down the chart he's zeta.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:35:41

At 6/24/14 08:29 PM, NeonSpider wrote: This guy's not beta. He's not even omega. He's so far down the chart he's zeta.

Okay immediately after posting that I realize the last alphabetic character in the Greek alphabet is Omega. But in English the last character would be Z so hopefully that choice makes sense? Point is he's worse than an "omega male".

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-25 07:00:44

At 6/24/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: Like...follow me on this one...
[cool stuff]
...Ahhh...EXACTLY like The Odyssey.

Wow, mate. That's fuckin' amazing.

At 6/24/14 07:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Feel so tempted to try getting a few users and try making an audio drama out of this. Would be hilarious.... hilariously

stupid.
As for the audio drama, Please, please; for the love of god... DO IT.

At 6/24/14 07:17 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
This topic is 7 pages long.
Im dissapointed in all of you.
I'm more disappointed and saddened that the OP never pulled his head out of his ass to say one logical thing.

I for one am impressed that he had made 6 threads worth of entertaining bullshit.

At 6/24/14 07:42 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/24/14 07:40 PM, Omega wrote: Just for laughs, I started a wiki page on this guy
At 6/24/14 07:08 PM, NGPulp wrote: I'd also like to take the time to point out that OP's threads have been truly a legendary goldmine of posts.
NGPulp get working on that wiki article pronto.

Indeed.
I will if I get the time.
Dovahkhiin's infamy has reached the likes of Sirtom93 and SuperGhandi64... among other folks.