00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seph-lol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Maybe... there is still hope.

7,834 Views | 85 Replies

Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:11:24

This thread is a reference to my previous thread.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1365942/1

Alright, so, a week ago (felt much longer IMO), I received terrible news when I tried to ask my girl friend out, that she is already in a relationship with someone. I was devastated that day, but despite all of the depression I went through, I got back on my feet. Now, instead of giving up and finding a different girl, I still had a special place for this girl in my heart, so I promised myself, that I will win her heart, and that has still been my goal to this very day.

Anyways, I am still friends with her, and I met with her earlier today (it's been a week since I last saw her). We talked for a bit, about how our week and weekend was, and school stuff. However, the thing I noticed was, she doesn't really seem to be soo happy. She believes she cannot do fun things with me, such as put-put golf, because she believes her relationship doesn't allow her to be with other guys.

However, this is going to backfire on her boyfriend. When she realizes, that she had enough of being sad and depressed, and being deprived of engaging in fun activities, she is going to break up with him. I told her how I felt about her, but I also told her, that I like her not just because of how she looks, but also, because of who she is. I also told her how she makes me feel. Before we went our ways, I told her, that she isn't forced to do anything in life, and she has the power to control waht she wants to do with it. If she isn't happy with her current relationship, then she doesn't have to stay in it, and she can leave it at anytime.

In fact, I even told her that I know a place that I know she will like in my local mall. I know for a fact she likes this, and I know for a fact that her boyfriend doesn't know what she likes. So, I told her that it was a surprise, and she will have to meet me at the mall, in order for her to see what it is. But I know she will like it, and I believe, that this is going to touch her in her soft spot, which might help turn the tables on her boyfriend even more, and hopefully, bring me one step closer to her heart.

I was honest with her, though. I told her, I would never do anything on purpose, that would hurt her relationship. I told her even if she was head over heals for me, that I wouldn't let her do anything that would cheat on her BF, until she breaks up with him. The important part, was making sure she knows I am a man, by showing her respect that nobody else would show her, and acting responsible. I believe things will start looking up again in the future.

TLDR; Girl friend doesn't seem to have had a good week last week, which might be a sign she isn't happy with her current relationship. So, this might be a sign that she is one step closer to breaking up with her boyfriend.

Maybe... there is still hope.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:23:07

You sound more of a creep than anything else.

"When I tried to ask MY GIRLFRIEND out that she is already in a relationship with someone else."

She's not your girlfriend dude. You have no right dictating other people's relationships and manipulating events into making it so you have a shot with her. Obviously there's a reason she decided to date this other guy and the fact that you're still holding on to this broad instead of letting go and finding a different girl out of the vast variety of females put there is more than a little unsettling. Don't give me this whole, "But there is no one else, she's just so unique." Bitch please, how do you know if you haven't even opened your eyes and your heart enough to find someone else? I think you're the one being deprived out of fun activities my friend.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:25:33

At 5/15/14 02:14 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: Well, I guess that's cute you're going to fight for her.

If I ask a girl out and she says no, she no longer exists to me. That's just how I've come to be as a person.

I don't know. I mean, through the months of knowing her, I built a spot for her in my heart. Trust me, once I do that, it is impossible for them to leave. I am a fighter, though. I never give up, no matter how hopeless things seem to be. At first, I wanted to find somebody that I want to be with. Many people thought I was racist or a jerk because I had a specific choice on what I want my girl to be. But now, I care about her not just because of what she is, but because of who she is. I hold her in my heart closer than any other Asian girl out there.

She has made me happy the first day I met her, and I will not stop fighting for her until I cease to draw breath! I'll continue to fight for happiness, because without it, there is no reason to live. If I prove to her I care about her and do more for her than her boyfriend, I might be able to win her heart. That is why I will continue fighting for her, no matter how dark things look. At the end of even the longest tunnel, there will be light, and that light, will be what I will be working for!

At 5/15/14 02:13 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Why do you think General forum is your diary?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a diary. Mainly, it's there in case anybody is kind enough to help me achieve happiness in life. Otherwise, I guess it is there for entertainment.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:27:31

At 5/15/14 02:23 PM, CresIsis wrote: You sound more of a creep than anything else.

"When I tried to ask MY GIRLFRIEND out that she is already in a relationship with someone else."

She's not your girlfriend dude.

In his defence, he did say "girl friend" not girlfriend. Maybe he just meant his friend who is a girl?

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:33:46

At 5/15/14 02:27 PM, danglesmack wrote: In his defence, he did say "girl friend" not girlfriend. Maybe he just meant his friend who is a girl?

Fair enough but I still think he's thirsty as fuck, lol.

I'm honestly not trying to diss you man, I just don't want you to hold on too tightly to one girl. I have personal experience as well with this and it really only causes pain, because what if (I'm not saying this is the case) she has her own vision of happiness in mind involving someone else? Can you truly deal with the pain of perpetual rejection in that case? And do you really want to stop her from achieving her happiness and dreams? Maybe you guys can hit it off, if so, that's great. But keep an open mind.

#keepingitreal

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:35:47

At 5/15/14 02:23 PM, CresIsis wrote: You sound more of a creep than anything else.

She's not your girlfriend dude. You have no right dictating other people's relationships and manipulating events into making it so you have a shot with her. Obviously there's a reason she decided to date this other guy and the fact that you're still holding on to this broad instead of letting go and finding a different girl out of the vast variety of females put there is more than a little unsettling. Don't give me this whole, "But there is no one else, she's just so unique." Bitch please, how do you know if you haven't even opened your eyes and your heart enough to find someone else? I think you're the one being deprived out of fun activities my friend.

I know she isn't my girlfriend. I specifically said "girl FRIEND", and I put the space there on purpose, because she is atm, a friend of mine, and she is a girl. So she IS my girl friend.

I have the right to be her friend, and I have the right to tell her how I feel about her. I am not manipulating anything. I told her to do whatever makes her feel happy. I told her, she can be with whoever she wants to be with. All I did, was tell her how I feel about her, and told her that I just want to make her happy. Do you honestly believe it makes me happy, to see her depressed like this? No, that is why I am doing my best to make her happy, and win her heart, so she can be with someone who will truly make her happy.

You can discourage me all you'd like, but I won't give up on her. You can say whatever you'd like, accuse me of being a "creep" or whatever, but I won't stop. I will do what my heart tells me to do, and whatever makes me happy. Afterall, she isn't married, so just because she is in a relationship, doesn't mean I can't try to win her heart. If the dude doesn't want her to leave him, then he would be doing a better job at making her happy, something he is clearly failing pretty bad at. Too bad, maybe if he took some extra time to know her a little better, he'd know how to do that. Oh, but wait, he'd be too late, since I would have already asked her out. ;)

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:38:53

BlogGrounds.com: 20-year old men writing middle school-tier diary entries about a girl they like.

That's not lemonade.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:41:16

At 5/15/14 02:35 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: You can discourage me all you'd like, but I won't give up on her. You can say whatever you'd like, accuse me of being a "creep" or whatever, but I won't stop. I will do what my heart tells me to do, and whatever makes me happy. Afterall, she isn't married, so just because she is in a relationship, doesn't mean I can't try to win her heart. If the dude doesn't want her to leave him, then he would be doing a better job at making her happy, something he is clearly failing pretty bad at. Too bad, maybe if he took some extra time to know her a little better, he'd know how to do that. Oh, but wait, he'd be too late, since I would have already asked her out. ;)

Bro, you're starting to win me over.

Fuck it, I remember being young and dumb. I'm 23 now and I've had my share of good relationships and bad ones. Also had my share of girls that I'd fight for, won a few and lost a few. The ones that I won over felt really good, but losing felt terrible. But nothing hurts in trying, go get em tiger.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:46:25

At 5/15/14 02:27 PM, danglesmack wrote:

In his defense, he did say "girl friend" not girlfriend. Maybe he just meant his friend who is a girl?

In OPs previous threads (yes threadS because he doesn't know how to keep all this shit in one thread) he has made it quite clear that he thinks shes already his and has acted like she belonged to him.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:55:56

At 5/15/14 02:46 PM, Viper wrote:
At 5/15/14 02:27 PM, danglesmack wrote:

In his defense, he did say "girl friend" not girlfriend. Maybe he just meant his friend who is a girl?
In OPs previous threads (yes threadS because he doesn't know how to keep all this shit in one thread) he has made it quite clear that he thinks shes already his and has acted like she belonged to him.

In my defense, in my previous thread, I admitted to being wrong in most of the posts I made. I know I said something like that in the first page of that thread, but I admit to being wrong. I do not believe she is mine, hence why I am fighting for her heart. If she thought the same way you do about me, she wouldn't be talking to me anymore, I can promise you that.

Anyways, I'm going to the gym to blow steam off. I'll be back shortly to check up on this thread.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 14:59:20

Just don't kill your chances with desperation, OP.

"The man who wants nothing is invincible." <--Clearly we all want something in life, but the trick is to keep those vulnerabilities sparse...and this is a hole of yours thats just widening and widening.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 16:54:50

At 5/15/14 03:44 PM, Satan wrote: OP, you are possibly the biggest shithead on the BBS at this point in time. Trying to tear apart someone's relationship for your own benefit is just fucking horrible of you. I seriously hope that this backfires on you, and your friend ends up seeing through your bullshit.

Like I said, if her boyfriend didn't ask her out right away and took the time to know her, then he would know how her good enough to keep her happy. Love is war, and the one who fights for love harder, wins it. If I win her, then of course, the guy will not like it one bit, but you know what, if I do win her heart, it's because I worked hard for it, and I never take no for an answer! Plus, I am physically unable to break apart a relationship. I am only able to tell her how I feel, and do my best to win her affection.

Besides, your hatred of me doesn't phase me one bit, nor does it stop me from fighting for her heart. Have a great day!

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:03:47

Go cry about it on livejournal, you emo motherfucker

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:10:15

I normally don't go for personal attacks, but SCTE3, you brought it upon yourself.

Okay, so you're a 21 year old girl, who probably never met a real man in her entire life. You probably spent your whole life around guys with no balls, and now, because you encountered a guy who actually has testosterone, you think I am creepy. No, I don't have mental issues, you just never been around real men. Who can blame you though? The United States is turning into a country of pussies, and society has a nice reflection of that. You probably don't know what love is, because you never even had a heart in the first place. Sorry, sweetie, but just because you're a 50 lb overweight twinky-eating girl who spends all day on the internet, doesn't mean you have a right to shoot down men like me.

You can call me out for anything you'd like, and you can continue misjudging me like the ass you are. However, you, like all others who put me down, don't phase me one bit, no matter how much vile you spew.

Have a good day!

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:19:05

Dude, you're not romantic. Just down right creepy. The only thing present on your profile is your only favorite game, A Sex sim. Not even a news feed.

Second of all, All you've done is bitch about the relationship she's in. So, to add insult to injury to yourself, not only do you sound like a creep, you act like one by being hopeful that her relationship (A chance at her true happiness) falls to smithereens because you don't like the guy she's with.

Go and listen to some music
And quit being such a creeper.

And that quote you have on there? It's okay for attaining some kind of goal like winning a war or some crap, but when it's trying to go out with someone that isn't interested in you, it's like thinking yes when they're saying no. You aren't being romantic.

And like everyone else on here has said, don't use this as your diary. You're gonna get the hell trolled out of.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:26:55

At 5/15/14 02:35 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I know she isn't my girlfriend. I specifically said "girl FRIEND", and I put the space there on purpose, because she is atm, a friend of mine, and she is a girl. So she IS my girl friend.

This is why I never say "girl friend" and just say "friend" or "her."

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:29:27

Read my last topic please. He has only known her for 2 fucking weeks, before asking her out! I known her for months, and she even said she liked me as well. The reason I am still fighting for her, is because I know her relationship will not last. You guys are quick to call me the creep, but the real creep, is the guy who asks a girl out without even knowing her, simply because she looks good. It's all well and good if she is happy in her relationship....EXCEPT THE PROBLEM IS, SHE FUCKINGISN'T!!!

I love how misjudged I am being. I am not an "asshole", I am truly someone who cares about her. I don't need to be her boyfriend, in order to be happy to make her happy. Of course, I am fighting for her affection, because I like her. If you guys had a fucking heart, you would know there is nothing wrong with that. If two guys like a girl, well, it's a love war between those 2 guys. The boyfriend is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT the property owner of the girl! Relationships come, and they go. This guy's relationship with her, is on short threads. All I am doing, is fighting for the girl that makes me happy. She likes me, otherwise, she would not talk to me.

You know, if everything does happen to work out, not only will I be in a relationship with the girl I find special in my heart, but also, I will be able to see page after page of most of you guys posting vile hatred and wishing me death. To me, I kind of find that, to be creepy. But to each their own I guess...

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:33:16

At 5/15/14 05:10 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Okay, so you're a 21 year old girl, who probably never met a real man in her entire life.

Are you calling yourself a real man?

You probably spent your whole life around guys with no balls, and now, because you encountered a guy who actually has testosterone, you think I am creepy.

People who stick around girls, waiting like vultures for them to get dumped, are creepy. There is nothing manly about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:49:35

At 5/15/14 05:29 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:

:The boyfriend is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT the property owner of the girl!

And yet in a previous thread you acted like "She's mine, He can't have her"

Relationships come, and they go. She likes me, otherwise, she would not talk to me.

If she likes you so much, she'll want to be with you.

You know, if everything does happen to work out, not only will I be in a relationship with the girl I find special in my heart,

Until she finds your NG threads about how Obsessed you are with her. (And when I say obsessed, I don't mean in a good way.)

So answer me this, What happens when she leaves her current boyfriend and finds you too clingy? What happens if you and her start going out and she finds you intolerable?

The reason I say this is because I have been the third wheel in so many relationships it isn't funny. You being the rebound to catch her when she falls isn't a noble act, it's lecherous and incredibly depressive. The only thing that can come of it is the unpleasantness. You thinking she's going to fall in your arms and be all "I made such a mistake, will you forgive me" is just fiction in your mind. Trust me, I tried it a long time ago and it dosen't work.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 17:52:43

Just let this guy learn for himself the flaws in his one dimensional point of view, otherwise it'll go right over his head.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 18:12:51

I'm sorry to the ones who are helping me out. I just want you guys to know, even if some of the comments are a bit harsh, I appreciate it. However, I will go by my own path, and I will take whatever consequences comes from it. If the kind of relationship she wants, is from lesser guys or other guys who make her sad rather than happy, then I will just go ahead, tip my hat to the girl, and go my own path and find someone else. However, I will not back down without trying. I'm a warrior, and I will always try no matter what. It's too early to throw the towel. Besides, if I am successful, then it'll feel soo good!

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 18:57:55

Oh yeah, I thought I'd share this anyways because...well, what the hell.

Anyways, that game in my favorites, it's a dating game. Well, I'll admit, it's a bit perverted. The interesting part is, if you don't know about the girl you're dating, you're not going to get very far with her when you date her. Basically, the more you know about the girl you date, the more she will like you. Oh, the big bully guy in the game, the one who takes the girls. Yeah, he might be winning in the beginning, but at the end of the day (well, not day technically, but weeks or months), the girls will be going for you, because you're more than just some jock.

Food for thought. It's definitely NOT a guideline for dating IRL though, but I thought I'd share the similarities between the rivalry between the player in the game, and well, the big bully antagonist. Plus, the dating mechanics, can't help but think how badly big bully jock would fail at that. XD

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 19:08:12

Thats an adorable story. No offense but it could be a Hallmark movie or something, but it would have to have a happy ending. So have a happy ending, dude.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 19:10:59

At 5/15/14 05:29 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Read my last topic please. He has only known her for 2 fucking weeks, before asking her out! I known her for months, and she even said she liked me as well. The reason I am still fighting for her, is because I know her relationship will not last. You guys are quick to call me the creep, but the real creep, is the guy who asks a girl out without even knowing her, simply because she looks good. It's all well and good if she is happy in her relationship....EXCEPT THE PROBLEM IS, SHE FUCKINGISN'T!!!

How do you know that's the case? Connection can be a very swift thing, not something you can just weigh somebody down with.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 20:11:10

You are not a warrior you sickeningly deplorable shitstain. SCTE3 was being fucking real with you, and she's a moderator no less, and you treat her like shit... real slick. Your choice of "insults" is more than telling to the exact kind of vapid person you are. To you, a woman is an accessory to be had, because you don't want any "50lb overweight twinky eating" girl right? Haha you fucking make me sick. "A country of pussies"? Why is pussy an insult to you, isn't that what you're desperately obsessing over? You don't deserve a relationship with a woman if the way you talk degrades them you shiteater. Btw it's hilarious how you mention SCTE3 is 21 like that's somehow relevant when you're 19, maybe 20... everyone can tell from your username dumbass, aside from the fact the extent of your individuality is personified through a bland video game reference.

You talk about guys with no balls? Guys with no balls are people who fucking creep in on closed relationships. Do you think for a second what it might be like if you were in a relationship and there was just some fucking dude who kept hanging out with your SO and trying to suck up to them? It would be awkward as hell. It's not a "war for love", it's creepy as shit. But it's probably obvious to him that the most you will ever be to her is a friend.

Guys with no balls try to mentally condition and guilt trip women into being with them. Okay, the reason why you were friends for months? It's because you make her feel kind of good- which is probably unfortunate, because I'm sure it's only because you want to get in her pants- so she wants to stick around, and also she would feel bad to leave you behind after you've tried to be nice. The reason why a guy she's only known a couple weeks is dating her is because they had chemistry. He was intriguing. Your shit stunk for months before he came along and it will stink for months to come even if she does break up with him. There is no problem in hooking up with people you've known for a week or two, it's part of the great human experience to be adventurous. If you're truly happy to just be her friend, then it doesn't matter whether or not you're in a relationship. The most a human being can give to another is not sex or devotion. It is friendship.

Guys with no balls look at everything in life as a fucking game of win or lose. That is not the case. It is objectifying and demeaning to consider this supposed girl of your affections as something to be won. She is not a trophy for your shelf, she is a human being.

Guys with no balls identify relationships as something that are supposed to make a person happy. Sorry, but people can only find happiness from within. Relationships will never be able to give a person happiness, alright? They can increase it, but they don't fix other problems. They never will. The sooner you learn this the sooner you will grow up and you better hope to god you will learn it and believe it before you drag too many other people down with trying to fill in holes for each other.

That dating sim game you're playing? Sorry, that's not real life, and chances are it's written by a dude... not to mention it's just a vehicle to show porn, like all porn games. It's not relationship coaching.

Do you consider yourself a "nice guy"? Then here are two articles you should definitely read: one and two. Here's a video that you should absolutely watch and might help you out the most of all.

Dude, you need to grow the fuck up. You need to accept that this girl is not interested in you. You need to grow up and realize that every human being is special for their own reasons. Her boyfriend might end up being great and special for her, or he might not, but either way it's none of your business. Don't try to fuck it up for either of them. Move on. You're a programmer? Keep that up, get better, make cool shit. Get into social circles in your area, hang out with people, find communities of like minded people who like the same niche stuff as you. Just fucking develop things, give people a reason to be interested, and grow and learn. Don't treat anyone who tries to guide you like shit like you did to SCTE3, that shit's uncalled for.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 20:49:16

You should probably just let it go for now, if she's in a good situation it's best to just leave her be. And judging from the fact that she does have a boyfriend, unfortunately for you that it's not you, she does sound relatively fine.

I'm kinda sad to say that this all feels relatable in some way, but you gotta let this go man, not butt in on her personal relationships like that. And not just because people think it's a little creepy, but for your own health. The feeling of love drives people crazy, because they always want to feel like they're on the brink of succeeding. But it's really easy to get lost in that feeling. If I were you, I would refrain from seeing this girl before I drive her away by trying to get her closer to me. I wish could word that in a less hurtful way, but it's probably best. I'm not saying you two will never end up together because I can't tell the future, but basing your future on that is still a very bad thing to do.

Make yourself stronger so that later on you can be strong for someone else besides you.

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 20:59:35

I'm so sick of my own gender.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 21:30:01

You're this II close to become a creep who will never find a girlfriend cause he's just too damn creepy and socially retarded

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 21:46:41

Good to know that people are still trying to put me down. You all must be soo proud of yourselves.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 21:51:24

At 5/15/14 05:10 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I normally don't go for personal attacks, but SCTE3, you brought it upon yourself.

Okay, so you're a 21 year old girl, who probably never met a real man i
Have a good day!

ahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit, you're a total fucking mess.

you don't actually care about her. the only thing you care about is this idea of you two being together, regardless of her feelings. you are the "asshole" in this scenario.