00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I didn't do it...

4,007 Views | 33 Replies

I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 13:54:25

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1365419/1
*in case you don't know what I am talking about*

Just when I got my hopes up when I found someone, I just found out today, some guy asked her out. I tried to ask if she can break up with him and told her how I felt about her, but that didn't work. I guess I have 2 options now. Either wait for her to breakup with her boyfriend, or find someone else.

BTW, I found some articles on the internet about how to "convince" a girl, to breakup with her boyfriend. Here are a couple I found.

http://www.wikihow.com/Steal-a-Girl-from-Her-Boyfriend
http://www.girlschase.com/content/girl-has-boyfriend-3-things-do-and-7-things-not

Of course, I am willing to accept any kind of other advice for what to do to try and break them up. All I know, is that they only known each other for 1 month now, and he asked her out 2 weeks ago. She even said it was fast. How can I use this to my advantage?

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:07:39

Pathetic.

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:11:15

At 5/8/14 01:54 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: BTW, I found some articles on the internet about how to "convince" a girl

woah woah slow down if the internet is really your last resort for love advice you might as well just stop trying broseph

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:16:37

No. Don't even do anything to try breaking them up. You'd be an incredibly shitty person if you considered doing that. But you'd be scum if you actually did. Just accept the fact that she is going out with someone who isn't you and move on. If the opportunity arises in which you can go out with her in the future then take it. If not then thats your problem. You'd be pretty pathetic to try to ruin a relationship for someone else so you can get what you want.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:19:46

I've known her longer than this piece of shit guy. If anything, I am taking back what is mine. So no, HE is the shitty person for taking what is rightfully mine!

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:21:27

At 5/8/14 01:54 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: http://www.girlschase.com/content/girl-has-boyfriend-3-things-do-and-7-things-not

8th: Take advices from the internet.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:23:46

At 5/8/14 02:19 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I've known her longer than this piece of shit guy. If anything, I am taking back what is mine. So no, HE is the shitty person for taking what is rightfully mine!

She is not "rightfully yours". She is a human being not an object. Stop treating her like shes a thing that you feel that you think you deserve to have. It doesn't matter how long you've known her. If she wants to go out with someone who isn't you you're just going to have to grow the fuck up and accept it.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:40:03

At 5/8/14 02:23 PM, Viper wrote:
At 5/8/14 02:19 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I've known her longer than this piece of shit guy. If anything, I am taking back what is mine. So no, HE is the shitty person for taking what is rightfully mine!
She is not "rightfully yours". She is a human being not an object. Stop treating her like shes a thing that you feel that you think you deserve to have. It doesn't matter how long you've known her. If she wants to go out with someone who isn't you you're just going to have to grow the fuck up and accept it.

Agreed. I read the other thread you linked to, OP, and it's your own fault that you aren't going out with her. Simply put, you waited too long to tell her how you feel about her. It sucks, but it happens. You mention how even she thought that this other guy was moving a bit fast. It sounds like she's a tad uncomfortable with it all. So you have two options: 1) wait to see if they break up, and if they do, ask her out, but if not, grow up and move on, or 2) get jealous and take some stupid advice about busting relationships and risk ruining your friendship with this girl.

One last piece of advice: do NOT act as if she's "rightfully yours". Women tend not to like being objectified like that.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:46:47

She told me, that she saw me "as a friend". So what should I do? How do I make her see me as a guy she wants to be with in a relationship? I am thinking, of just having lunch with her, and telling her in person, that she has to choose between me, or her current BF, and if she chooses him, she might never see me again. As long as I continue acting like her friend, she might never want to get in a relationship with me, even if she does miraculously break up with her current BF.

Sorry, I am still shooken up about all of this. It's not often I run into girls like her, so I really want to correct my mistake.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:53:15

Eliminate the obstacle.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:53:51

At 5/8/14 02:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She told me, that she saw me "as a friend". So what should I do?

Drop it and move on. Go chase your dreams and live your life. Rip this band-aid off now and get it over with.

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:56:21

At 5/8/14 01:54 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1365419/1
*in case you don't know what I am talking about*

Just when I got my hopes up when I found someone, I just found out today, some guy asked her out. I tried to ask if she can break up with him and told her how I felt about her, but that didn't work. I guess I have 2 options now. Either wait for her to breakup with her boyfriend, or find someone else.

I find you incredibly creepy.

I just realised you're the guy who was looking for an asian girlfriend in the hopes of becoming smarter,
then you "find one",
and seven days later you're considering mucking up her relationship so that she goes out with you.

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 14:57:07

At 5/8/14 02:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She told me, that she saw me "as a friend". So what should I do? How do I make her see me as a guy she wants to be with in a relationship? I am thinking, of just having lunch with her, and telling her in person, that she has to choose between me, or her current BF, and if she chooses him, she might never see me again. As long as I continue acting like her friend, she might never want to get in a relationship with me, even if she does miraculously break up with her current BF.

Sorry, I am still shooken up about all of this. It's not often I run into girls like her, so I really want to correct my mistake.

You're certainly not fixing your mistake if you put your friendship on the line like that. She may choose you, but she may choose him. If you threaten to stop being her friend over this, she may never want to go out with you and may choose him over you. Being a dick about it won't help her choose you and will push her away further. You have to remember that this is her choice, and if you are her friend, you may just have to man up and accept it. Sure, plead your case, as it seems you've already done, but it's her choice.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 15:00:55

At 5/8/14 02:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She told me, that she saw me "as a friend". So what should I do? How do I make her see me as a guy she wants to be with in a relationship? I am thinking, of just having lunch with her, and telling her in person, that she has to choose between me, or her current BF, and if she chooses him, she might never see me again. As long as I continue acting like her friend, she might never want to get in a relationship with me, even if she does miraculously break up with her current BF.

It's too late buddy. You are solidly in the friend zone.

It's not impossible to get out of the friend zone but it is tricky and from what I gather you just don't have the right type of swagger to pull that shit off. If you do try, it will most likely blow up in your face and then she won't be your friend either.

I suggest you move on. This is all your fault. Use this to build character and next time don't be such a pussy.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 15:21:53

pathetic

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 15:32:29

stop having so much low self esteem and build up some damn confidence

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 15:38:42

At 5/8/14 02:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: that she has to choose between me, or her current BF, and if she chooses him, she might never see me again.

Please do this so she can choose her boyfriend and not be friends with shit like you

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 15:59:11

Alright, so ever since my mind started clearing up a little bit, this is how I am going to approach and handle the situation. I remember when I dated a girl in the past on the internet (now a good friend of mine), I was in a relationship with her. Then, some guy, who wanted her, pretended to be her friend, look for gaps in our relationship, then tried to fill them in. When he found a fragile point in our relationship, he exploited it, then convinced her to breakup with me, then immediately, he started dating her. Needless to say, it was only 1 month tops before their relationship ended in ruins (apparently, he was just trying to use her for his own personal gain), the way he was able to swoop her away from me, I can try to do something similar in this situation.

So, I will continue being this girl's friend. Every time I talk with her, I will ask how are things with her boyfriend. If something ever goes happens, I will use that as my opportunity to fill in the gaps of THEIR relationship. As soon as they break up, I will not let the chance to go to waste.

This is my current plan I thought of a little bit. Of course, a little more thinking is required, but feel free to add anything helpful. I appreciate all the helpful and kind tips!

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:05:32

At 5/8/14 03:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: So, I will continue being this girl's friend. Every time I talk with her, I will ask how are things with her boyfriend. If something ever goes happens, I will use that as my opportunity to fill in the gaps of THEIR relationship. As soon as they break up, I will not let the chance to go to waste.

This is my current plan I thought of a little bit. Of course, a little more thinking is required, but feel free to add anything helpful. I appreciate all the helpful and kind tips!

I like your little cringey narrative. Keep making threads in the future please! I'm dying to hear your next triumph.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:09:18

Give it about a month tops. Relationships that form that quickly normally don't last very long from what I've seen.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:11:22

At 5/8/14 03:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Alright, so ever since my mind started clearing up a little bit, this is how I am going to approach and handle the situation. I remember when I dated a girl in the past on the internet (now a good friend of mine), I was in a relationship with her. Then, some guy, who wanted her, pretended to be her friend, look for gaps in our relationship, then tried to fill them in. When he found a fragile point in our relationship, he exploited it, then convinced her to breakup with me, then immediately, he started dating her. Needless to say, it was only 1 month tops before their relationship ended in ruins (apparently, he was just trying to use her for his own personal gain), the way he was able to swoop her away from me, I can try to do something similar in this situation.

So, I will continue being this girl's friend. Every time I talk with her, I will ask how are things with her boyfriend. If something ever goes happens, I will use that as my opportunity to fill in the gaps of THEIR relationship. As soon as they break up, I will not let the chance to go to waste.

Do NOT do this. Not only does it make you seem manipulative, but you'd be repeating the hurt you felt when this happened to you. You mentioned how this other guy that you want to mimic was just using your ex for his own personal gain. That seems to be what you're doing with this girl you like. Not only that, but you mentioned how the relationship between your ex and the other guy only lasted a month. What makes you think repeating his scheming won't end the same way.

That said, there's not much problem with asking every once in a while how their relationship is (after all, you already told her how you feel, albeit a little too late). Just don't be obsessive about it and ask every time you meet with her. It sounds creepy and you'll just end up aggravating her.

TL;DR Don't follow through with this scheme of yours. It'll only end badly.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:18:35

This is a new low for you, OP.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:22:54

At 5/8/14 04:09 PM, JRob wrote: Give it about a month tops. Relationships that form that quickly normally don't last very long from what I've seen.

You know what, you're right. I bet when he met her, the only thought that crossed his mind was sex. she is smart, and when she finds out that is all he wants from her, she will definitely break up with him.

Do NOT do this. Not only does it make you seem manipulative, but you'd be repeating the hurt you felt when this happened to you. You mentioned how this other guy that you want to mimic was just using your ex for his own personal gain. That seems to be what you're doing with this girl you like. Not only that, but you mentioned how the relationship between your ex and the other guy only lasted a month. What makes you think repeating his scheming won't end the same way.

That said, there's not much problem with asking every once in a while how their relationship is (after all, you already told her how you feel, albeit a little too late). Just don't be obsessive about it and ask every time you meet with her. It sounds creepy and you'll just end up aggravating her.

TL;DR Don't follow through with this scheme of yours. It'll only end badly.

I personally thank you for all the help you are providing, instead of the typical "you fucked up go find another girl".

Yeah, you're right. Being manipulative is not good. Like what the previous poster said, rushed relationships don't last too long, and I think she will find that out. I will just wait it out, and see what happens in a month or 2 from now. I honestly don't believe this relationship to be long. She knows now, how I feel about her. So, when her relationship ends, hopefully, her "taste", will turn into my direction.

If they do breakup though, how long should I wait to ask her out? I don't want to do it the second they break up when she is in tears, because it might make me sound selfish. When is a good time to ask her out without missing another chance? Thanks.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:54:54

At 5/8/14 04:22 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
I personally thank you for all the help you are providing, instead of the typical "you fucked up go find another girl".

Yeah, you're right. Being manipulative is not good. Like what the previous poster said, rushed relationships don't last too long, and I think she will find that out. I will just wait it out, and see what happens in a month or 2 from now. I honestly don't believe this relationship to be long. She knows now, how I feel about her. So, when her relationship ends, hopefully, her "taste", will turn into my direction.

If they do breakup though, how long should I wait to ask her out? I don't want to do it the second they break up when she is in tears, because it might make me sound selfish. When is a good time to ask her out without missing another chance? Thanks.

I'm glad you're taking our words to heart and not going along with your previous plan. If they do break up, gauge her reaction to the breakup before asking her out. If she's heartbroken, give it some time (a couple days perhaps at the shortest) before asking her. If she's glad they've broken up or generally pissed off at the other guy, you shouldn't have to wait to long, perhaps a day or two. Good luck.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 16:56:14

At 5/8/14 02:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She told me, that she saw me "as a friend".

done. over. don't talk to her anymore

lel

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 17:57:11

Why the fuck didn't you just ASK HER OUT in the first place? I'm seriously curious.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 18:57:50

At 5/8/14 04:54 PM, icecreammac wrote:
At 5/8/14 04:22 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:

I'm glad you're taking our words to heart and not going along with your previous plan. If they do break up, gauge her reaction to the breakup before asking her out. If she's heartbroken, give it some time (a couple days perhaps at the shortest) before asking her. If she's glad they've broken up or generally pissed off at the other guy, you shouldn't have to wait to long, perhaps a day or two. Good luck.

Thank you. Yeah, I know that I am not an expert in relationships, hence why she got taken from me in the first place. Yeah, I mean, if I happen to meet another Asian girl that is as sweet (or sweeter, but not holding my breath), good looking, and intelligent, then you know what, screw waiting, I am just going to go after her, and learn from my previous mistakes.

However, while that has yet to happen, I am just going to wait for the opportunity to ask her out when she breaks up with her current BF. I mean, this guy literally asked her out 2 weeks after he just met her. I mean, how well can a relationship like that end?

Also, while she is with this guy, when her and I are seeing each other as "friends", can I give her a hug, or maybe even a kiss in the cheek as we say goodbye?

I'll admit, I am wrong with the stuff I said earlier. The scheming, the claim that she belongs to me, that was wrong of me. I was still very shaken up when I posted that. I think I re-collected my rational thought process at the moment, so I thank the few members here who are being helpful. I appreciate it.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 20:28:13

At 5/8/14 08:06 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:

That is not funny at all.

At 5/8/14 07:30 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 5/8/14 06:57 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Thank you. Yeah, I know that I am not an expert in relationships, hence why she got taken from me in the first place. Yeah, I mean, if I happen to meet another Asian girl that is as sweet (or sweeter, but not holding my breath), good looking, and intelligent, then you know what, screw waiting, I am just going to go after her, and learn from my previous mistakes.
One thing about dating Asian chick is you have to dominate their heart harder that other half-asses out there. It's very competitive. Either they're too intelligent or too flashy to follow. Dating one right now, and she is a combination of both. Sweet Asian chicks are VERY RARE! Don't play the cheap trick of dating white girl on Asian, because they know what you will do.

However, while that has yet to happen, I am just going to wait for the opportunity to ask her out when she breaks up with her current BF. I mean, this guy literally asked her out 2 weeks after he just met her. I mean, how well can a relationship like that end?
1 year top, perhaps 2 years.

Also, while she is with this guy, when her and I are seeing each other as "friends", can I give her a hug, or maybe even a kiss in the cheek as we say goodbye?
Just don't do that in front of her BF face. And don't kiss. That's all.

I'll admit, I am wrong with the stuff I said earlier. The scheming, the claim that she belongs to me, that was wrong of me. I was still very shaken up when I posted that. I think I re-collected my rational thought process at the moment, so I thank the few members here who are being helpful. I appreciate it.
First love is tough bro. I feel you.

Thank you for the tips, man, but honestly, I am not scared of her BF. In fact, I actually would love for him to attack me. A swift kick to the nuts, followed by a hard punch to the temple, and she will be single again. Best part of all, I would be able to get away with it by law.

However, there is probably a small chance that would happen. Like I said, I really am hoping something happens to their relationship, and they break up. That would be the best news ever.

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 20:31:17

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I didn't do it... 2014-05-08 20:55:50

At 5/8/14 08:48 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/8/14 08:28 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I actually would love for him to attack me. A swift kick to the nuts, followed by a hard punch to the temple, and she will be single again. Best part of all, I would be able to get away with it by law.

However, there is probably a small chance that would happen. Like I said, I really am hoping something happens to their relationship, and they break up. That would be the best news ever.
You say my stuff isn't funny, but then you mention your desire to murder her boyfriend.
Dude, if she's happy, be happy for her.
You say you'd be HAPPY of they broke up.
That is fucking selfish, what if it broke her heart? Yoy don't care about her, you only care about you.
If she friend zoned you, it was for a reason, and saying you want to break them up by murdering her boyfriend, it's not hard to see why.

Stop pretending you give a damn about her, you don't. I do, otherwise, I wouldn't be fucking heartbroken. This guy literally asked her out the moment he met her, which means he wants nothing but sex from her! Why else would he ask her out without fully knowing her?!

You're a piece of shit, and I will ignore everything that comes out of your disgusting mouth. Your first post shows your character.