00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cave-Art just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Maybe... there is still hope.

7,847 Views | 85 Replies

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 21:52:42

At 5/15/14 05:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/15/14 05:10 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Have a good day!
I always do.

SCTE I just want to say I love you

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 22:21:50

At 5/15/14 05:03 PM, TeslaShockwave wrote: Go cry about it on livejournal, you emo motherfucker

Whoa, slow down there before you hurt yourself, Capt'n Badass.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 22:24:31

At 5/15/14 09:46 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Good to know that people are still trying to put me down. You all must be soo proud of yourselves.

No dude you're like totally awesome. How dare she date someone else without your approval! She'll rue the day!!!!!

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 22:31:37

Holy fuck! No human being has ever been worth the amount of time you're expending dwelling on this girl. I hope you do get her, because I guarantee she can't possibly live up to the fantasy Goddess, or shiny new possession, that you've turned her into in your mind. I bet you would get disillusioned in less than a week and completely sick of her in a month tops.

Dude, I wish you the best in life. I hope you fall in love one day and live happily ever after. But common, is this really the way that you're going to accomplish that?

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 22:32:27

At 5/15/14 10:21 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 5/15/14 05:03 PM, TeslaShockwave wrote: Go cry about it on livejournal, you emo motherfucker
Whoa, slow down there before you hurt yourself, Capt'n Badass.

is livejournal even a thing nowadays?

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 22:38:16

At 5/15/14 10:33 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I feel bad because I was probably like this at some point.

But you're not anymore, and that's what counts.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-15 23:34:36

At 5/15/14 05:10 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Okay, so you're a 21 year old girl, who probably never met a real man in her entire life. You probably spent your whole life around guys with no balls, and now, because you encountered a guy who actually has testosterone, you think I am creepy. No, I don't have mental issues, you just never been around real men. Who can blame you though? The United States is turning into a country of pussies, and society has a nice reflection of that. You probably don't know what love is, because you never even had a heart in the first place. Sorry, sweetie, but just because you're a 50 lb overweight twinky-eating girl who spends all day on the internet, doesn't mean you have a right to shoot down men like me.

My God, that's a bunch of terrible stuff to say. You know mate, if your girl friend sees that kind of behavior I think she might not like you anymore.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 00:07:39

You can do it OP I believe in you! ...Either that or everyone else is right. You can't really know a person just from message board posts. All of you have your own different internal representation of who you perceive OP to be, and odds are none of them would match up to what they would be if you met him in real life. I mean the internet is so bullshit and fake. Even if you meet someone in real life you probably only see 10% of who they really are. Except me though cuz I'm real as fuck.

Anyway that being said, DON'T LET THIS GIRL KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO YOU OP stupid stupid stupid... You have got to be indifferent, man. Don't be fooled even if a girl reacts positively to that. Of course she is going to act positively, it is going to make her feel good to be liked and admired, but you're going to kill the attraction because people just don't want something they know they can have whenever they want it; people want something they have to work for or is a challenge to obtain.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 00:38:47

@Lazymoth Good on ya bro, although you were/are a bit scolding, I agree with most of it...

@dovahkhiin1994

Hey man, I remember when I was (as it were) 19-21, and I had this ridiculously heavy, "I feel like this is my life-partner" crush on a girl. Like no exaggeration, I was in Agony because I wasn't with her. She was with a friend of mine for the majority of the time that it was powerfully impactful in my life. Fuck dude, I'm 24 now, and it's still the most sharply painful sensation of desire/lack I've experienced in my life relation to a woman. It was all up in my heart (center of my sternum), and it was like a simultaneous stabbing and burning. Now that I've had the experience of several other people (nothing ever happened with her), I know how it can impact even more of the body. Especially when someone lets you build a connection on a level and then it's no longer allowed.

Love hurts. Love. Fucking. Hurts.

I still keep a level of idealism; I will never give up. However, I have learned not to obsess over any one single girl or any one single world. So I was 20, I thought this one girl was my one and only. I had never told her. She was in an awkward "break" with her guy who she was never "dating" but had been with for three years. I told her how I felt, and she was awkward as fuck, and I had one of those "in control of my self" moments where I'm like "oh, ok," and nothing ever happened.

She turned out to be crazy and clingy.

It's to say, I have thought, with my un-exposed mind/experience that a strong feeling or volition of "holy god fucking damn I NEED to be with this person," but it is not necessarily the ultimate in life goals or purposes from an experiential standpoint.

Don't "fight a war," grow and evolve as a being with or without (and hopefully with) those with whom you wish to mutually participate in reality.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 01:04:52

I really, really hate the fact that you take criticisms with curse words and a few meaningless and I should say, really small insults as personal attacks and you refuse to listen to them any further.

Sheesh. I hate those types of people. I mean really, it's criticism get over it. I could understand if you start to feel bad if someone criticizes you and your ways, but you act as though you're not the one with the problem and that the people who are criticizing you are the ones with problems.

There's a word for people like you, OP. Just can't put my finger on it...

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 01:23:26

If the criticism involves giving up, then yeah, of course I am not going to take it.

Plus, the people here who are misjudging me and pretending to know her when nobody here does, really pisses me off. I care about her a lot, that I'd take a fucking BULLET in the chest, if it means saving her life, so she can live whatever happy life she wants to live. I am trying to find ways to make her happy, since unfortunately, she doesn't seem very happy with her life at the moment. If I do win her affection, she will willingly, on her own, without me saying anything, breakup with her BF and form a new relationship with me. Great, that would be awesome if that happened. If not, then at least she will remember me as someone great for the rest of her life.

We are only human. We all say stupid shit when we are upset. Everyone does, whether it is on the internet, vocally recorded, or behind closed doors. Does it mean we mean it? Of course not. I am not asking for you to see me as a saint, but all I ask, is to not judge me as a person, based on a few posts I made that I made when I had my little outburst last week.

All I am, is some guy who wants to enjoy the same luxury every other guy in life wants to enjoy. If I have to compete against other guys in order to win it, so be it. If she rather be with overconfident over-ego'd bag lifters than say, someone who is nothing but nice and friendly with a decent career path, then so be it. If my efforts for winning her affection fails, then I will just have to accept her unfortunate choice, and find a female that I like, that appreciates guys like me.

This is as sincere as I can make it. I appreciate everyone's support, even if it didn't make me feel better. What can I say, life is tough.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 01:39:16

Are you just assuming she's unhappy or have you asked her?

Just because she "looks" unhappy doesn't mean she's unhappy with her boyfriend, or unhappy at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 01:49:43

I asked her how her week was. Still, I don't believe her relationship with him will last long. I mean, you know how girls are. One moment they like a guy, the next few months, their tastes completely change. Maybe now, she wants to experience the "hot-headed" or "jerk" guys, but maybe her tastes will change, and she might want maybe a nicer guy.

I man once said "A girl's taste, changes with the moon". Most mature women though, go for the nicer or more mature guys in the end, though.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 02:17:57

At 5/16/14 01:49 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I asked her how her week was. Still, I don't believe her relationship with him will last long. I mean, you know how girls are. One moment they like a guy, the next few months, their tastes completely change. Maybe now, she wants to experience the "hot-headed" or "jerk" guys, but maybe her tastes will change, and she might want maybe a nicer guy.

I man once said "A girl's taste, changes with the moon". Most mature women though, go for the nicer or more mature guys in the end, though.

You desperately lack a sense of self awareness, if you ever do develop one you can look back on this post and cringe harder than i did from reading it.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 02:23:15

I don't even know what to think of this situation anymore.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 02:24:28

...Mods, you know what to do.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 02:33:29

At 5/16/14 01:49 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: but maybe her tastes will change, and she might want maybe a nicer guy.

And who's to say that it will be you even if she does? One problem with your mindset is that your fixation on this girl is working against your growth as a person. Since you've stated you're not going to take any advice that involves giving up, here's how I suggest you proceed.

A better strategy than swimming around her relationship in circles like a fucking killer whale around a humpback calf would be to do exactly what twenty other people already suggested. Go live your life, chase your dreams, make friends, get hobbies, buy some kickass clothing, join a band, toss a football around, and just chill the fuck out a little about getting a girlfriend. Then you know what I guarantee you will happen eventually? You'll get a girlfriend. Maybe even this one. Maybe she'll see you shining like a fucking diamond and come around in the end.

But even better than that scenario, maybe one day you'll just realize that you don't need her to love you to validate yourself anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 02:36:09

At 5/16/14 02:33 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
maybe one day you'll just realize that you don't need her to love you to validate yourself anymore.

I completely agree with this guy's idea.
C'mon, why don't you try that?

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 04:00:55

You should write a book.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 05:17:51

At 5/16/14 02:24 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: ...Mods, you know what to do.

Leave this thread open.

The last few times you requested a thread lock just because most people were speaking out against you.
If you're going to keep making these threads over-and-over to get other people's opinion, good or bad, you should take it.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 05:48:46

At 5/16/14 05:17 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/16/14 02:24 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: ...Mods, you know what to do.
Leave this thread open.

The last few times you requested a thread lock just because most people were speaking out against you.
If you're going to keep making these threads over-and-over to get other people's opinion, good or bad, you should take it.

Indeed, take it like a man. Like you said, you're a "real man with balls", correct?

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 06:02:09

Jeepers cripes. If OP hadn't posted, y'all wouldn't have raged your hate-boners here.
And to those saying "OP has a mental illness/is creepy/hurr", we might be driving him to insanity with this.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 06:27:51

Skimmed through your chained threads and I have a short story for you and some hard earned wisdom to boot.

A coworker of mine got arrested recently for attempting to get with a 14 year old girl. Turns out it was a police setup and they Chris Hansened his ass. He's going to prison now and will have a couple felonies slapped on him for the rest of his life.

He also went on and on about a girl he really liked who was with someone else. When she turned him down for the millionth time that whole thing happened. He was so deluded into believing that 'she was the one' he not only ignored her rejections but the fact that she was a lesbian and even met her partner to help convince him otherwise. Life isn't like in the movies where the protagonist always gets her in the end. The line between creepy and romantic is also defined by the person being flirted with. That's the story part.

Learn to accept rejection as it is and move on. I know far too many people who suffered terribly because of love life problems. Myself included. There is always...ALWAYS someone else out there who may not be perfect for you but the next stepping stone until you really do find someone that is clearly ideal. The dating game is all about rejection for some people and being able to brush that rejection right off and move on with your life.

Normally when I come across someone who so clearly has no value of honor concerning someone else's love interest I feel immediate disliking. Instead I only feel pity. It reminds me how strong such emotions can get that they can turn a good persons morales completely around. Or yours were never really that good to begin with, who knows.

Regardless thats my bit of wisdom for you. Believe me when I say you need a reality check and need to prioritize what truly matters in your life right now. You and I would probably never be friends but I had to share this if it would mean stopping this from becoming much, much worse. Props if you read all of this and truly consider what I said, however I'm not looking to argue nor am I willing to divulge further on why what you are doing is wrong or more on my own experience. Take my advice or don't, but seriously just reconsider things for a second.

Good luck dude.

I hate typing on this ipad.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 07:34:27

us nice guys have it rough

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 09:20:34

To be fair, there are a few here who are actually just here to insult, and not to help. But there are more people trying to help this guy rather than troll him.

Problem is, he's mistaking the help as a personal attack.
What can we do?

It's ridiculous.
You know, if OP was really the man with lots of testosterone and real as he states himself to be in that one post where he insults that moderator, he'd fucking face this in a nice way instead of coming up with even worse return messages than the ones being thrown at him.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 09:57:39

I was in a similar situation as you OP. Multiple times even. I only skimmed through your threads so I may be repeating other people. You're coming on ridiculously strong. It's best you let your girl-friend's relationship fall apart on its own. You can be there to talk to her. But don't try and offer her relationship advice because she'll think you're just trying to get her to leave her boyfriend for you. That "I'd be a good boyfriend to you" shtick is the oldest line in the book. Right next to "I'm not like those other guys". She's probably heard it a hundred times and you saying it means nothing to her. Rather than telling her what you would do if you were dating, show her the man you can be while not dating. But do not act like a chauvinist or constantly talk shit about her current boyfriend. That's not gonna get you any points.

At 5/16/14 09:34 AM, Ilssm wrote: I'm pretty sure all of this has been a troll, guys.

This has been going on way too long to be a troll.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 13:25:22

Oh, okay. Good to know being nice is a horrible thing. Alright, I guess by your logic, the men that beat their women and make them suck their cocks everynight, are the guys that all girls want, right? I mean, fuck those nice generous software engineers who are successful and have a lot of money, those guys are creeps and losers! Nah, I'd rather be with the minimum wage jerkoff guy who treats me like dirt and does nothing nice for me!

IT's funny how I am the delusional one, but then post the stupidest bullshit ever.

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 13:31:10

At 5/16/14 01:25 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Oh, okay. Good to know being nice is a horrible thing. Alright, I guess by your logic, the men that beat their women and make them suck their cocks everynight, are the guys that all girls want, right? I mean, fuck those nice generous software engineers who are successful and have a lot of money, those guys are creeps and losers! Nah, I'd rather be with the minimum wage jerkoff guy who treats me like dirt and does nothing nice for me!

IT's funny how I am the delusional one, but then post the stupidest bullshit ever.

You are pretty delusional kid. I used to be in love with several anime chicks when I was younger and would sit wishing somehow I could be teleported into their universe. Then I realized that was fucking crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 14:21:51

At 5/16/14 01:25 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Oh, okay. Good to know being nice is a horrible thing.

Yes, I never understood how "being nice" should be a bad thing. But I think it's like that: If you are "too nice" then you can be annoying. "Begin too nice" means that you would do everything for a person and since you are available at all times said person calls, you are being uninteresting. You should have confidence and self esteem (easier said than done!) and have your own mind.

Just think about it: Could you love a person that is always available at your will and doesn't have a mind of their own, or would you rather be with a person that does think for him-/herself?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Maybe... there is still hope. 2014-05-16 15:02:31

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature