00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit?

607 Views | 7 Replies

Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 15:27:39

http://www.newsday.com/business/fedex-hit-with-100-million-lawsuit-over-deadly-california-bus-crash-1.7800491

I feel sorry for those that loved lost ones, but it just comes off as family members that are greedy and looking to get rich. However if they sued a big company for damages and most of that money was going to a better cause such as charities or people in need I'd understand these type of lawsuits a bit more.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 15:33:51

At 4/23/14 03:32 PM, ManDeep wrote: Fucking liberalcommienazitards and their self-richeous attitude.

Made a small correction, now your statement is accurate.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 15:35:04

"The California Highway Patrol has not determined the cause of the crash 100 miles north of Sacramento."

They don't even know who's fault it was and people are already throwing around lawsuits.

Stupid America. I really hope someday a law is passed making it possible to fine people for frivolous legal action. I can understand wanting something to blame for this, but the amount demanded really does make it look more like people cashing-in on their own dead children than a genuine attempt at teaching a lazily maintained company a lesson.

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 15:41:15

At 4/23/14 03:27 PM, TheKlown wrote:
However if they sued a big company for damages and most of that money was going to a better cause such as charities or people in need I'd understand these type of lawsuits a bit more.

Why are "charities or people in need" better causes than oneself? If the company is found guilty, the money will rightfully belong to the family.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 16:02:15

At 4/23/14 03:41 PM, satanbrain wrote:
At 4/23/14 03:27 PM, TheKlown wrote:
However if they sued a big company for damages and most of that money was going to a better cause such as charities or people in need I'd understand these type of lawsuits a bit more.
Why are "charities or people in need" better causes than oneself? If the company is found guilty, the money will rightfully belong to the family.

Greed is an evil thing. It seems these Parents love money more than the loved their child.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 16:19:05

Greed is such a ugly mess of a motive.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 19:27:59

At 4/23/14 04:22 PM, Elitistinen wrote: 1. Make Fedex plane gets accident
2. Aim the plane right over our house - we never like the child anyway...
3. Make sure it happens!
4. Pretend to care about the victims
5. LAWSUITS! LOTS OF THEM
6. ???
7. Massive profit!

This makes no sense/isn't even slightly funny.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Human Greed? Fedex lawsuit? 2014-04-23 19:38:11

At 4/23/14 07:31 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: charging and suing companies for their fuckups is the only way to keep them in line

^This^, only in america.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature