00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why Rape is Hilarious

3,753 Views | 49 Replies

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 00:32:17

he's upset about getting laid? what a pussy.
lol

"Is all we see and seem but a dream within' a dream?"

-CHMP

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 00:35:58

Regardless of gender, either sex can have an unhealthy propensity for the advantage-taking of a member of the other gender with less experience.

Women can rape men, and, unfortunately, our society kind of makes a lot of allowance for it, especially in comparable age-ranges.

Not that (in the rare one-in-a-million, not to be taken as precedent or used as excuse for anyone else) a person of twice the age of someone and the aforementioned someone in their mid to late teen years cannot have a healthy sexual experience (I've seen someone of 21 be with someone of 45 and it be alright), but it's so fuuuuuuucking rare that it might at well be outlawed (eighteen seems reasonable to me... So many factors are involved that it's hard to really determine or discern when or how a person is ready for what);

The degree to which the energetic component of someone of thirty has evolved as compared to someone of fifteen, whether healthily or in some seriously fucked up and diseased manner, is almost never comparable, and it ought to be treated as such, but it's very rare that a child is a good match for an adult and both are rare enough to genuinely have maturity on all levels.

In the end, I do support the majority of this society's (USA) laws on sexuality in relation to age; it's ultimately a matter of individuals and we will all provide for ourselves what we see fit, for better or for worse...

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 00:38:16

At 4/16/14 12:26 AM, Thor wrote:
At 4/16/14 12:24 AM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 4/16/14 12:13 AM, Thor wrote:
is she hot or fugly
She's alright, but leaning toward attractive. Pretty tall, which I like, but kinda a dumbass. But if she offered to bang I'd say yes.

well how did it feel uncomfortable

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 01:10:10

At 4/16/14 12:13 AM, Thor wrote: Every morning at my school, we have to go through the metal detectors....

What kind of school do you go to that you have metal detectors?

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 01:20:33

Did anyone else feel like they were watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog?

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 01:51:47

At 4/16/14 12:56 AM, Thor wrote:
well how did it feel uncomfortable
Probably cos she's my teacher

well then that solves it.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 23:06:33

It was surprisingly touching...
I mean... I laugh at rape, murder, and sick shit all the time, probably because of my pain.

But on a serious note, dont get ur panties in a bunch over rape.
Women are just meat sacks to be used as toys by men after all.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-17 14:02:47

At 4/16/14 11:06 PM, beakerboy wrote: Women are just meat sacks to be used as toys by men after all.

And this is why you're going to die alone.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-17 14:35:21

I don't know, it's always really nasty old ugly fat bitches that have sex with the dumbass students. You open the link going "aww yea boy scored biiig time" and she's 400 lbs and they did it in her car, and you're like "oooooooo nasty how did they even fit"

such is life.

I think that it's more so that they're in a position of trust than anything. It's a dishonorable thing to do with such a veritably important job...

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-17 14:40:43

damn this thread got me all HoT & BoTHered~ for no reason

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 01:31:41

At 4/17/14 03:36 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/17/14 02:45 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
I never understood why people thought George Carlin was some genius for this. It's so basic.

Its not even a funny image. Its frankly terrifying to think about.

At 4/18/14 12:26 AM, Decimating wrote: Yeeah No. It's not.

Me thinks someone didn't read the thread.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 01:37:46

At 4/18/14 01:35 AM, Decimating wrote:
At 4/18/14 01:31 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 4/18/14 12:26 AM, Decimating wrote: Yeeah No. It's not.
Me thinks someone didn't read the thread.
I read it twice actually. I still kindly disagree. I even watched the video.

Why Rape is Hilarious

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 01:49:55

At 4/18/14 01:42 AM, Decimating wrote:
At 4/18/14 01:37 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
See? This is why I can't fucking stand the human race. It's double standards like this. I've already said it once, respectfully, I'll say it again. It's not fucking funny.

Privilege: [✓]

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 02:03:42

Decimating uses logic!

It was not very effective...

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 02:07:01

At 4/18/14 01:42 AM, Decimating wrote:
.....What? So I'm wrong if I disagree that Rape is haliarious to dudes? Rape isn't funny. Hiding it is one of the worst things you can do. I'm not talking about statutory Rape here. I'm talking about people that do not want sex and you got forced because of it.

Stop pretending that only women can get raped and men can't. That's total bullshit.

See? This is why I can't fucking stand the human race. It's double standards like this. I've already said it once, respectfully, I'll say it again. It's not fucking funny.

Hey man I'm on your side. I don't find it funny at all. The worst scene I ever saw in a film was a guy being raped and yeah that was only fiction. I know the context story in the video is a lot different to the 3 on 1 prison rape scene I'm thinking of but thats beside the point.

This thread is about the male psyche to it all.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 02:33:00

anyone here ever seen the adam sandler movie, that's my boy?

the opening is one of the most reprehensible things i have ever seen get passed off as a comedy

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 07:09:52

At 4/17/14 03:36 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/17/14 02:45 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
I never understood why people thought George Carlin was some genius for this. It's so basic.

Might have something to do with the fact that clip is literally 50 years old...

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 07:19:30

Rape isn't funny no matter what anyone says. The laws on rape are far too soft in my opinion as well. it is a shame there are limits to the human body because if their weren't I could think of some very worth while punishments for rapists.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 07:56:34

At 4/18/14 07:19 AM, Mimilop wrote: Rape isn't funny no matter what anyone says. The laws on rape are far too soft in my opinion as well. it is a shame there are limits to the human body because if their weren't I could think of some very worth while punishments for rapists.

Shut the fuck up with your creepy Hannibal Lector torture shit. You're a fucking rapist.

If there is one thing I can't stand it is a sick fuck—who tries to justify he isn't a sick fuck—by adding "to rapists and pedophiles" at the end of all his fucking fantasies.

Like, "Oh you want to scoop out their eye sockets with a grapefruit spoon and fill the empty cavities with pickle juice and fireants"? Yeah, that is clearly normal as long as you're talking about rapists. Get three rapists and make the human centipede. Go nuts.

I mean this fucking idiot. Yeah, not to mention there are people falsely accused of rape... along with and all kinds of degrees where it's hard to just say "rape is rape". I mean if you're two seconds away from cumming, and the girl says "get off I changed my mind," and you cum then you have technically raped her... Somebody get the nipple clamps and sulfuric acid!

Why Rape is Hilarious

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-18 09:28:56

At 4/18/14 07:56 AM, Clamstuffer wrote:
At 4/18/14 07:19 AM, Mimilop wrote: Rape isn't funny no matter what anyone says. The laws on rape are far too soft in my opinion as well. it is a shame there are limits to the human body because if their weren't I could think of some very worth while punishments for rapists.
Shut the fuck up with your creepy Hannibal Lector torture shit. You're a fucking rapist.

I never forced myself on anyone sexually in my life. If I did I would have been a hypocrite for saying my statement.

If there is one thing I can't stand it is a sick fuck—who tries to justify he isn't a sick fuck—by adding "to rapists and pedophiles" at the end of all his fucking fantasies.

What can I say I am a sadist in a sense and proud of it. Whenever I got out with someone I always make sure to let them know about that side of me as well so they aren't shocked later on.

Like, "Oh you want to scoop out their eye sockets with a grapefruit spoon and fill the empty cavities with pickle juice and fireants"? Yeah, that is clearly normal as long as you're talking about rapists. Get three rapists and make the human centipede. Go nuts.

I can think of worse punishments. Here is one. cutting the person slightly all over their body, then getting about 500 female screw worm flies to lay their eggs in the cuts of said person. Then just let nature take over.

I mean this fucking idiot. Yeah, not to mention there are people falsely accused of rape... along with and all kinds of degrees where it's hard to just say "rape is rape". I mean if you're two seconds away from cumming, and the girl says "get off I changed my mind," and you cum then you have technically raped her... Somebody get the nipple clamps and sulfuric acid!

I was talking about real rapists not the false rape ones. But I still feel the laws are too soft for rape big time since Raping someone in my eyes is worse than killing someone. When you kill someone their pain ends there and then however with rape that is something that may never go away and destroys a person.

I have seen it happen to a friend of mine and what was worse is said friend didn't get the justice they deserved!