00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UnknownDegenerate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why Rape is Hilarious

3,752 Views | 49 Replies

Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:15:44

I messed up before :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

This video is highly subjected viewing. This guy talks about an experience he had when he was 13 and he was raped by an older female, and he talks rather sarcastic about how it was the best experience ever because it HAD to be. And I just found it rather eye opening.

There's the whole thing about how older women in teaching professions who have sexual relations with minors aren't viewed as pedophiles so much in the eyes of society, yet the men are.

What do you fellas think?? I don't intend for this to go down the whole man vs woman sexism route so lets now, I just wanted to hear if anyone had any experiences to share on the subject, if they can identity with this man on why rape has to be funny to guys, because the possibly of it not being isn't allowed if you want to be a 'proper' man.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:18:59

me llamo lmao this dude must be gay if he ain't down to get his dick in that wet wet ya heard?

HxC reppin for tha city of lovin that pussy milk eyeeerrrp

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:21:26

I saw the video before, I was a little shocked by it myself.
I don't have any experiences myself, but apparently my teacher from year 2 was a paedo, but all he did was hug 2 kids, that to me doesn't seem like a felony.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:29:31

It's not just about rape. You'll hear stories about how women will do something awful to man and people will joke about it. A woman cutting a man's dick off is ripe for jokes but if a man cut off a woman's clitoris, there's an uproar and it's no laughing matter.

Not that it bothers me or surprises me. It's all about who's perceived as being "above" and "below". A black guy can joke about white people and racism because the black guy is supposed to be the victim. It's why so many black comedians can comfortably say the N word while white comedians often can't. Same thing goes with poorer people riffing on rich people. It's funny to make jokes about how rich Bill Gates is, but if he came out and started cracking jokes about how poor everyone is, he'd be perceived as an asshole.

I dunno. Maybe this is way off topic, but society just has this thing where they still view women as inferior in certain regards and have this view that men just want sex no matter what, so stuff like this happens.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:32:33

At 4/14/14 06:21 PM, Madjasper1 wrote: I saw the video before, I was a little shocked by it myself.
I don't have any experiences myself, but apparently my teacher from year 2 was a paedo, but all he did was hug 2 kids, that to me doesn't seem like a felony.

They were naked hugs. I'll tell you about those sometime.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:34:19

The idea of a hot, dominating teachher fucking my 15 year old brains out has long been a enjoyable fantasy.

Pubescent teenagers can become easily aroused by certain art and math teachers with juicy breasts and round butts.

They should use their "skills" to teach me a few lessons when i've been a bad bad boy. Lessons in rimming, blowjobs, the cowgirl and spanking.

Same with them sexy sixth formers.

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:36:09

For a second there, it seemed like you were either being overly sarcastic, or you got a Canas pulled on you.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:36:24

Oh man uh this video makes me feel funny

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:36:57

Good video

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 18:48:55

Saw it a week or two ago, it's an upsetting thing.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 19:13:54

I wonder if the teacher ever went to jail.

What do you fellas think?? I don't intend for this to go down the whole man vs woman sexism route so lets now, I just wanted to hear if anyone had any experiences to share on the subject, if they can identity with this man on why rape has to be funny to guys, because the possibly of it not being isn't allowed if you want to be a 'proper' man.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 20:02:58

Come to the states and I'll show you just how hilarious it is.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 20:24:55

The guy totally enjoyed it you can see it in his face.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 21:16:53

Rape isn't funny in any form. be it a woman raping another woman, a man raping a woman, a man raping another man or a woman raping a man.

Problem is with society is that in the case of a woman raping a man at one point in time they thought it was impossible since a man would need to have an erection to even get raped by a woman without the use of toys and if that man had an erection he wanted it.

Then there is the fact that society has posted where it is a good thing for men to have sex so if an attractive woman comes up to most men and tries to force themselves upon him he is going to take it, and if he reports it he is looked at as a wimp or gay for not letting her do it.

Another issue I am seeing which pisses me off is also the double standards they have when it comes to this shit. When a woman reports a man they throw the book at him. However, when man reports a woman doing this in the last couple of cases they give the woman a slap on the wrist, or even a reduced sentence.

Two example of this is were a boy was raped by several teenages girls they brought up charges (the boy's parents) and the judge give the girls a slap on the wrist for some bullshit reason. The other example was when some grown woman was abusing an 11 year old boy and got pregnant from him. When she was fond out they didn't throw the book at her, they tried to be tame with her punishment WTF?

Seriously if that was a young girl getting abused my a group of boys they would have thrown the book at them no questions ask. The same would have happened if that was a grown man abusing an 11 year old girl and getting her pregnant.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 21:46:02

Rape is bad, you shouldn't do rape. Mmmkay.

Jokes aside, yeah, rape is a crime for a reason...especially on kids. Doesn't matter if the person or persons think they "want it" it's a damaging, messed up experience and as others have said....shouldn't matter the situation or the circumstance, it's a crime for a reason.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-14 23:03:26

If Rape is Hilarious, India must be a hell of a funny country.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 00:29:15

The man is a cannibal troll. Hence his hilarity.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 02:11:58

the machoism of male society is stupid

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 02:18:25

Yeah, rap is funny, they always say 'yo' and 'the f word' and 'the n word'.

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 02:35:59

At 4/14/14 09:16 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Seriously if that was a young girl getting abused my a group of boys they would have thrown the book at them no questions ask. The same would have happened if that was a grown man abusing an 11 year old girl and getting her pregnant.

I don't disagree that a females cry of rape is initially listened to first but then the unnecessary questions of "What were you wearing" "Were you drinking" come up along with the tired statement of "Well you must have been asking for it then".

Basically both genders have things go against them (whether right or wrong) when it comes to rape, and its not right for either sides.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 03:03:43

I know that feel. I was molested as a kid by a girl a little bit older than me. So cool right? Yeah, so cool going through life with this fucked up energy about you where you seem to naturally attract sick older females who want to take advantage of you in some weird way, usually just emotionally... it's just... you have no idea... but trust me, it's not cool. It's not fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 04:23:23

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 04:30:15

That first thread is absolutely top-notch.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 05:42:26

Men being raped is hilarious because society thinks that if a guy gets an erection he wants it.
Men are also considered just plain beasts who only wish to have sex and/or rape.
A boy having sex in his early teens becomes like a god to other boys his age just because he had his penis inside a vagina, it doesn't matter if he wanted sex or not, people will just think he wanted it because he's a boy and boys only think about sex.
A adult male who is raped can't complain about it because of the whole, "You had sex, why're you complaining?" thing.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 08:04:21

At 4/15/14 04:30 AM, DM692 wrote: That first thread is absolutely top-notch.

Never under estimate my ability to completely fuck up any given situation.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 17:52:51

At 4/14/14 07:55 PM, Xenomit wrote: Guys are a lot less likely to be unwilling to have sex. Even at a young age. Thus it isn't often seen as absolutely terrible when an older woman fucks a 14 or 15 year old guy.

Basically, girls are usually seen as pure and fragile, and boys are usually seen as dirty and tough, so most people just figure that if a boy has relations with an older woman, he's absolutely loving it, even though that might not always be the case. But it usually is. Because of this, people are a lot more angry about young girl/ older man relationships than they are young boy/ older woman relationships.

this
when a young boy has sex with a female teacher then its the boy wanted it so the woman gets a lesser sentence on the other hand if male teacher has sex with a girl everybody shits on him i think both should be given the same sentence which 10-15+ years.but if its a man to boy and a woman to girl then thats where it changes big time.
anyways there needs to be some laws so that both male and female's get the same sentences.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-15 18:57:05

As someone who lost their virginity to what legally could not be defined as consensual sex - There's a huge difference in most cases because young men are known to seek out sex, while young women are not (at least, in the eyes of society).

Problem is, gender isn't the morally relevant part - it's the seeking out of sex. The stereotype might have some degree of accuracy so I'm not so rustled by it, but gender shouldn't be taken to be a factor at all if we know more about the person's motives.

Age should also be less of a factor, although only insofar as the person is mentally competent.

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 00:24:39

At 4/16/14 12:13 AM, Thor wrote:

is she hot or fugly

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Why Rape is Hilarious 2014-04-16 00:26:12

I'm not really gonna read the rest of the thread, but I found that sincerely powerful...

Powerful as fuck.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature