00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

perilsofafrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are women racist to anime fans?

2,215 Views | 29 Replies

Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 04:12:18

I recently changed my profile pic on J Date to a recolor of Broly (green hair and brown skin); I call him Groly do not steal.

Anyways... It's been a week, and I haven't gotten a single reply yet? Why do women hate anime fans ?

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 04:16:11

Ahh you got the hair color wrong bro. Dem bitches dig purple. Remember, purple!

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 04:50:05

At 4/6/14 04:12 AM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: I recently changed my profile pic on J Date to a recolor of Broly (green hair and brown skin); I call him Groly do not steal.

Anyways... It's been a week, and I haven't gotten a single reply yet? Why do women hate anime fans ?

Maybe they think you're just some teenager because of it, I like anime and other shit, but I don't really show it off

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 12:37:03

Try a different anime picture.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 12:38:39

At 4/6/14 04:37 AM, Piggler wrote: Most women avoid anime fans because they're awkward, either scrawny or fat, and jack off to drawings.

bingo on all three counts

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 12:46:53

You can either be big into anime, or you can have regular heterosexual sex.

You can't have it both ways.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 14:05:59

Well for starters animes fans aren't a race. So they aren't racist. Dipshit.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 14:13:42

...what? How can you be racist towards anime fans? Do you mean racist against the Japanese? I'm going to stop with this now.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 15:28:51

At 4/6/14 02:05 PM, Viper wrote: Well for starters animes fans aren't a race. So they aren't racist. Dipshit.

uhhhh, yeah we are.

and being racist is being mean to people. so, you're being racist right now.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 15:33:17

The anime fanbase doesn't have a completely diffrent skin color.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 16:37:42

At 4/6/14 03:28 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: and being racist is being mean to people. so, you're being racist right now.

Feminism has taught you well

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 16:44:07

At 4/6/14 04:37 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 4/6/14 03:28 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: and being racist is being mean to people. so, you're being racist right now.
Feminism has taught you well

I thought feminists were racist to men.

Then again, sub-standard white women = no go. They better not be racist towards making sandwiches.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 16:46:38

At 4/6/14 04:44 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: Then again, sub-standard white women = no go. They better not be racist towards making sandwiches.

I would prefer if they fried me up some bacon instead of making me a sandwich.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 17:11:09

You should change that profile pic to something Madoka Magica related.

I bet you'd get all the pussy.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 17:15:14

At 4/6/14 03:28 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote:
At 4/6/14 02:05 PM, Viper wrote: Well for starters animes fans aren't a race. So they aren't racist. Dipshit.
uhhhh, yeah we are.

I'm curious as to how that is. Can you explain?

and being racist is being mean to people. so, you're being racist right now.

No. A racist is someone that believes a particular race is superior to another.
And last time I checked dumbasses weren't a race.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 17:28:18

It's quite possible. I know many women who dislike weeaboos.

There is, however, a difference between being an anime fan and a weeaboo. An anime fan simply watches anime. A weeaboo will speak about anime exclusively and they will have a "waifu" who is "kawaii desuuu~~~~" or "so tsundere! >_< ", and this is a major turn-off for most women. And men.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 18:58:01

What on earth is j date. A dating website obviously... but...

care you elaborate?

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 19:07:51

Still trying to find the comedic value of this thread...

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 21:51:13

It's because even women on J Date have better taste than you

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 22:25:37

At 4/6/14 05:28 PM, Stevenscar wrote: It's quite possible. I know many women who dislike weeaboos.

There is, however, a difference between being an anime fan and a weeaboo. An anime fan simply watches anime. A weeaboo will speak about anime exclusively and they will have a "waifu" who is "kawaii desuuu~~~~" or "so tsundere! >_< ", and this is a major turn-off for most women. And men.

That's otaku.

A weeaboo is a person who is so devoted to Japanese culture that he would start living in the culture based on the limited knowledge he has, even denouncing his own origins and tries to justify everything the Japanese have done throughout history.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 23:11:02

At 4/6/14 09:51 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: It's because even women on J Date have better taste than you

Fucking #rekt

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-06 23:51:30

At 4/6/14 10:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 4/6/14 05:28 PM, Stevenscar wrote: It's quite possible. I know many women who dislike weeaboos.

That's otaku.

A weeaboo is a person who is so devoted to Japanese culture that he would start living in the culture based on the limited knowledge he has, even denouncing his own origins and tries to justify everything the Japanese have done throughout history.

This is a more accurate description, I think. Although I'm not completely sure how different otakus are rather than a slightly lesser level of interest in anime. Weeaboos are severely disinformed about Japanese culture based on how they "know" everything almost strictly from anime.

:it's not much like normal Japanese culture, honestly

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 05:25:20

To be fair though, being an anime fan is just as much a race as having a different complexion.

So sure, go ahead most things can be justified as being racist due to non existing actual races.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 05:29:37

I think the word your looking for is discriminatory.

And no, I don't think women are discriminatory to anime fans any more than we are against, say, gym guys. We all have tastes and some just buy into stereotypes worse than others.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 13:35:04

At 4/7/14 05:25 AM, slugathor wrote: To be fair though, being an anime fan is just as much a race as having a different complexion.

So sure, go ahead most things can be justified as being racist due to non existing actual races.

Yet race deals with skin colour, birth origins, other physical characteristics prone to vary, not what recreational material one uses. Comparing the two for such a purpose is illogical.

They are only justified by coming to false conclusions with bogus reasoning, which nulls the conclusion and renders it unjustified.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 13:37:51

This gave me an idea - I should sign up for a dating site under a bogus name and act like a complete weeaboo.

It's genious!

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 13:40:01

At 4/7/14 01:37 PM, JRob wrote: This gave me an idea - I should sign up for a dating site under a bogus name and act like a complete weeaboo.

It's genious!

I mean pose as a complete weeaboo on it.

genius*

BBS Signature

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-07 14:14:07

For the record, I like plenty of anime fans. Guys with passions and big hobbies interest me.

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-12 10:23:47

If you're going to mention prejudice, bronies would be the best example. Whenever I look at Google and put in "Is X...?" it always says, "Is X gay?", "Is X an atheist?", and "Is X a brony?". Pretty soon, they're going to outlaw brony marriage.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Are women racist to anime fans? 2014-04-12 17:26:29

At 4/12/14 10:23 AM, Ericho wrote: Pretty soon, they're going to outlaw brony marriage.

Good