00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TV series you're currently watching

58,329 Views | 682 Replies

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-10-29 08:56:42

At 10/26/15 10:17 AM, argile wrote: Just watched the current treehouse of horror on the simpsons ... The show isn't nearly as clever or good like it was in the earlier seasons.

Going to see the rest of the season that's out right now although it can't be good.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-10-31 20:06:31

At 10/29/15 08:56 AM, argile wrote:
At 10/26/15 10:17 AM, argile wrote: Just watched the current treehouse of horror on the simpsons ... The show isn't nearly as clever or good like it was in the earlier seasons.
Going to see the rest of the season that's out right now although it can't be good.

Since I'm done with the 31 days of horror challenge I'm glad I can resume watching stuff on my own terms.
Going to continue with Beavis and butthead,sankarea and well whatever that's generally good.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-06 18:47:43

Been watching Drawn Together so far ,it's pretty damn stupid.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-06 19:13:58

At 11/6/15 06:47 PM, argile wrote: Been watching Drawn Together so far ,it's pretty damn stupid.

I miss Drawn Together. That and Brickleberry, in my opinion the best cancelled Comedy Central shows.

Currently watching An Idiot Abroad and The Armstrong & Miller Show.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Never watched Futurama. Stayed the night with a couple of friends and when they fell asleep earlier than me, I continued to watch Netflix until I hit the hay. Thoroughly impressed by everything about that show, will definitely finish the series.

Anyway, Rick and Morty is over for the time being, so aside from Futurama I just have to finish season 8 of Doctor Who and catch up with season 9. But I also started watching the original series of Doctor Who and I'm only on season 1 for that, so I'll be busy for a while there.

Also when I get the chance I want to watch Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Loved the GitS movie, so I figured I'd look a little more into that.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-08 04:40:58

The Leftovers
Doctor Who
Border Security
Highway Through Hell
Canada's Worst Driver
America's Funniest Home Videos
The Simpsons
Ridiculousness
The Big Bang Theory

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-08 10:15:19

Adventure Time
The Amazing World Of Gumball
Gravity Falls
Marvel Agents Of Shield
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
South Park
The Walking Dead

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-10 20:06:25

Mr. Odd Plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Can't wait till There's a let's play of Fallout 4

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-11 05:21:51

None

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

At 11/10/15 08:06 PM, argile wrote: Mr. Odd Plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Might as well add that I'm also watching let's plays of Rise of The Tomb Raider.Yoshi's Wooly world,Soma and Phantom Pain.Since I can't afford any of them at the moment.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-11 09:43:44

I used to watch "Castle", but I now have this job where I get up early on Tuesdays and new episodes air on Mondays, so I can only see the first fifteen minutes of the show, which I first saw last night. It's such a pity, as that was a show I always watched with my mom. Then again, I don't live with her anymore, so maybe it's not that big of a loss.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-12 13:52:18

As of right now its

United states of TARA

Pretty good if you ask me but then again I do watch a lot of tv.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-12 14:28:12

Cowboy Bebop. I'm not really into anime but I've recently gotten really into Cowboy Bebop for some reason.

It's old, but gold.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-12 18:08:27

At 11/11/15 07:06 AM, Sekhem wrote: those guys put in a lot of work making that show look fantastic (miniatures, printing fake magazines, etc)

I just wish it was shot in 4:3. Then it'd be perfect.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-12 20:47:14

At 11/11/15 08:59 AM, argile wrote:
At 11/10/15 08:06 PM, argile wrote: Mr. Odd Plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Might as well add that I'm also watching let's plays of Rise of The Tomb Raider.Yoshi's Wooly world,Soma and Phantom Pain.Since I can't afford any of them at the moment.

Oh and spooky's House of Jumpscares played by roulette

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-13 03:41:34

Decided to re-watch Spaced and I've been enjoying this series more than I did the first time I saw it. Think I only have a couple of episodes to go, so I'll end up having watched it all in 4 sittings. Not a long series, but if you like Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz or The World's End and haven't seen Spaced, it's worth checking out. It's not often I find myself actually laughing when I'm watching something, but it's happened a few times now with this one.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-14 00:33:56

At 11/13/15 03:41 AM, Dean wrote: Decided to re-watch Spaced and I've been enjoying this series more than I did the first time I saw it. Think I only have a couple of episodes to go, so I'll end up having watched it all in 4 sittings. Not a long series, but if you like Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz or The World's End and haven't seen Spaced, it's worth checking out. It's not often I find myself actually laughing when I'm watching something, but it's happened a few times now with this one.

I need to re-watch Spaced one of these days. Haven't watching it in years and I figure it's time to revisit. Is it still on Netflix?

Anyways, I haven't really been watching else aside from new episodes of The Flash, Arrow, iZombie, The Black List, Southpark, and so on.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-14 06:13:27

At 11/14/15 12:33 AM, Bremaine wrote: I need to re-watch Spaced one of these days. Haven't watching it in years and I figure it's time to revisit. Is it still on Netflix?

I'm not too sure. I have it on DVD, so that's how I've been watching it.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-14 06:22:25

Take a guess...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-15 09:42:59

I've recently been getting into "The Simpsons". It's weird, because I'm really not that big of a fan, but I love the Simpsons arcade game and the movie was awesome, so I feel obligated to get into it somewhat. It's just something that's on at a time I watch stuff.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-15 09:46:20

The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story: Hotel

Awwwww yeah!

Sig by: Decky

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-16 19:55:44

At 9/10/15 10:08 PM, parallax10 wrote: The Flash
One Piece
Sword Art Online
Naruto Shippuden
Soul Eater

Forgot to add "Walker:Texas Ranger"!

Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare!!!

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-17 15:20:42

Just finishing up united of tara so need a new one to focus on not sure yet.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-17 15:57:11

I need suggestions, because I have finished The Walking Dead.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-18 09:41:30

I feel depressed about missing Marvel: Agents Of Shield last night. It's weird, because I had no idea I would ever forget about it. I guess I'm not a big fan of it after all, or at least not as much as "The Walking Dead" as I never miss that show.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-19 21:00:06

Party Down - So far I'm really enjoying it. It's quite a funny show worth watching.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-19 21:50:23

At 8/7/13 11:46 AM, 123mine123 wrote: I've been getting hooked into watching Young Justice.
2 more episodes till I finished season one.

How about you guys? What TV series are you hooked into currently?

Some french cartoon called Wakfu. Pretty entertaining tbh.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-19 22:04:46

I've mainly been watching Heroes Reborn. I'm doing my best to catch up on things 'cause I missed an episode or two. I've never watched the original series, so it's a bit confusing at times, but I love the show so far

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-19 22:39:37

Lexx.

It's the raddest show ever made, watch it nerds!

TV series you're currently watching

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2015-11-21 19:49:40

Episode one of Into the Badlands was pretty cool. Fights have a bit more cuts than I'd like and I could do without the wires, but still liking it. Hoping I can watch Ash VS Evil Dead, but I dunno if I'll be able. I saw the first episode of Daredevil, which was pretty surprising with the fight scenes. I guess this ties into the MCU judging by them referencing this "incident" that happened in NY, which I assume refers to Thor and the Chitauri at the end of the Avengers.

At 11/14/15 12:33 AM, Bremaine wrote: I need to re-watch Spaced one of these days. Haven't watching it in years and I figure it's time to revisit. Is it still on Netflix?

ouYay ubeTay

Spaced is hilarious.

At 11/17/15 03:57 PM, wolfe wrote: I need suggestions, because I have finished The Walking Dead.

Still two episodes left this half season. The Strain is good, but season 2 doesn't live up to the first because of all the shitty padding. I plan on restarting Fringe myself and finishing it. Great show if you like sci fi.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature