00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TV series you're currently watching

58,335 Views | 682 Replies

I've been getting hooked into watching Young Justice.
2 more episodes till I finished season one.

How about you guys? What TV series are you hooked into currently?

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 11:48:40

I've been going through Dexter and Hannibal this summer; they're pretty great. Breaking Bad will be back on in a few days so I may have to divert attention in favor of it.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 11:48:44

Right now CSI.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 11:50:30

Ink Master

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 11:52:29

Re-watching Games of Thrones while waiting for the fourth season.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 12:01:41

I'm currently watching a little drama series that was done about a year ago in the UK. Its called Broadchurch and about the murder of a boy and the investigation of the little town. Its really quite gripping.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 12:06:41

Also Teen Wolf.

I fucking love me some Teen Wolf.

Seriously, forget the name and the fact that its on MTV and that it looks from the outside like some kind of Twilight clone.. it has a decent storyline and yes lots of sexy people.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 12:14:18

The TV series I'm currently watching is nothing. It's a pretty good series. You should see it.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 12:20:44

All the monthly drama my brain requires for proper ideological development is on these forums and behind my window.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 12:33:50

Boardwalk Empire.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 13:46:24

Fringe

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 13:51:38

Uh Breaking Bad duh

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 14:58:03

on game of thrones season 2 right now and enjoying the writing, even if juggling 6 different character arcs and storylines all part of a bigger narrative means that overall progression slows down to a snail's pace and the amount of sex goes from titillating to self-parody

can't wait til breaking bad's final half-season comes out

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 16:02:00

Mad Men while wearing a fedora and feeling classy and elightened.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 16:12:31

At 8/7/13 01:51 PM, Hemlok wrote: Uh Breaking Bad duh

This.

Also, I watched all of the episodes of Discovery Channel's Naked and Afraid. Pretty good stuff.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 16:27:42

Just finished the first seasons of Orange Is the New Black and Orphan Black. Now I'm catching up on Parks & Recreation and Venture Bros.

Pretty much the only currently running show I'm watching week to week right now is Adventure Time, at least until Breaking Bad comes back for its last episodes (!) on Sunday.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 16:34:27

At 8/7/13 02:58 PM, Natick wrote: on game of thrones season 2 right now and enjoying the writing, even if juggling 6 different character arcs and storylines all part of a bigger narrative means that overall progression slows down to a snail's pace and the amount of sex goes from titillating to self-parody

can't wait til breaking bad's final half-season comes out

How about NO.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 16:41:34

The Defenders. It's alright, I think I like too much because it is far less ridiculous of a legal series than Boston Legal. I was watching Justified too, but now I've lost a bit too many episodes, which I regret because it was/is pretty cool.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-07 17:50:13

I'm looking forward to more Vikings, too. And Doctor Who, Walking Dead, and Hell on Wheels. And I've got Futurama and Venture Bros on the DVR. And I'm always catching up with the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, Conan, the Soup, and the Jeselnik Offensive. I got started with Sword Art Online and Drunk History, too. And I hope the Burn and Deon Cole come back. I also resumed Sould Eater after a long time away from it.

At 8/7/13 04:27 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Just finished the first seasons of Orange Is the New Black and Orphan Black. Now I'm catching up on Parks & Recreation and Venture Bros.

Pretty much the only currently running show I'm watching week to week right now is Adventure Time, at least until Breaking Bad comes back for its last episodes (!) on Sunday.

It sucks how long we have to wait for Orphan Black to return.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:12:07

At 8/7/13 11:48 AM, Jester wrote: I've been going through Dexter and Hannibal this summer; they're pretty great. Breaking Bad will be back on in a few days so I may have to divert attention in favor of it.

I WAS watching Hannibal (it's finished now) I thought it was really good and has a nice ending

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:16:00

Breaking bad.

The only reason why I watch TV.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:34:30

Adventure Time
Pokemon

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."- Che Guevera

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:35:34

The UK version of Skins.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:39:11

I don't watch TV.

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 02:49:33

I've been watching The Sopranos a lot lately (late to the party, I know) and it's great. I finished the third season a while ago and will buy the fourth whenever I can.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 03:42:06

At 8/7/13 05:50 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: It sucks how long we have to wait for Orphan Black to return.

Yeah man. It's such a goofy show but it's so much fun. And it almost goes without saying, but Tatiana Maslany is just incredible, she elevates the material in every scene she's in (which, thankfully, is most scenes; the show is kind of a drag when none of the clones are onscreen, and aside from the guy who plays Felix all the other actors noticeably struggle to keep up with Maslany). I can't believe she wasn't nominated for an Emmy.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 05:02:06

Nothing because British TV is terrible at the moment.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 06:55:19

At 8/11/13 02:49 AM, Scarface wrote: I've been watching The Sopranos a lot lately (late to the party, I know) and it's great. I finished the third season a while ago and will buy the fourth whenever I can.

I watched that recently too. Got done with it a few weeks back and was blasting through most of the seasons in a day. Without a doubt my favourite TV show of all time. I'd rate it higher than any movie I've ever seen too, making it my favourite thing to watch of all time. It's so good.

More recently I've been watching Twin Peaks. I'm down to the last two episodes I think which is actually quite saddening to know. It's a great series and it's a shame it got cancelled. Most people seemed to lose interest once the Laura Palmer murder was resolved but it's sort of the opposite for me. I enjoy the characters a little more now that I feel familiar with them. I really wish this show got a longer run.

Once I'm done with Twin Peaks I'll probably move back to watching Deep Space Nine. I've put that on hiatus for a long time now but I stopped just after the start of season 3, so it's right as everything is meant to pick up. I've missed Star Trek.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 06:57:05

Weather channel in the mornings
Sometimes Law and Order
Futurama sucks now as does Walking Dead
Adventure Time I stream online
Couldn't get into Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2013-08-11 11:16:10

Castle
The Colbert Report
The Daily Show
Futurama
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
South Park (dang, has it been forever since they've made new episodes or WHAT?)
The Walking Dead

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock