00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iblok just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tom Fulp

6,070 Views | 84 Replies

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:09:09

met him at PAX really cool guy, he is like your every day kind of guy who just so happen to make a damn fun site.

I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:10:30

Are we talking about Tom Fulp? I love talking about Tom Fulp what is your favorite Tom Fulp related fact? Mine is that Tom Fulp is the founder of Newgrounds.com. I wish they made Tom Fulp action figures. I am going to name my child Tom Fulp. They should change the capital of Pennsylvania to Tom Fulp City because I really think well of Tom Fulp. If Tom fulp was bitten by a poisonous snake I would suck the venom out of him, even if it was his dick, and i'm not even gay I just really like Tom Fulp. The only thing I love more than Tom Fulp is talking about Tom Fulp. I tried to make a Tom Fulp fan club at my school but no one joined so it was just me. If I could meet Tom Fulp I would tell him all the things I know about Tom Fulp. I want to go to college to major in Tom Fulp and then build my own business so I can create Tom Fulp related merchandise. Tom Fulp's face should be immortalized in stone for his incredible contributions to the world and my life. If Tom Fulp was a Yugioh card he was have infinite attack and defense points because he's Tom Fulp, the singular point with which my life revolves. I love Tom Fulp, I want to be married to Tom Fulp. I would marry Wade Fulp just to be closer to Tom Fulp. I am changing my name to Tom Fulp Fulp because I admire the strength and respect the name commands. I would vote for Tom for president and mister universe because he is just that charismatic and handsome. The Fulp name should be listed among nobility. I am crying right now because I feel like no one else wants to talk about Tom Fulp as much as I do. I must be the only person with a Tom Fulp diary that keeps a record of everything Tom Fulp has ever said to me and things I hope he will say to me in the future. I framed a PM Tom Fulp sent to me and my mom wanted me to take it down for my diploma but fuck her she doesn't know what Tom Fulp means to me. I wish Tom Fulp was my dad, my dad sucks, Tom Fulp wouldn't suck if he was my dad. My life would be misery without Tom Fulp. Everyday that I log onto Newgrounds and find a new thread to discuss some inane aspect of Tom Fulp's life fills me with joy and meaning so please let me talk about Tom Fulp or i'm going to explode.

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:13:09

When I first started on this website, I private messaged just to tell him he's doing a great job the website and replies with a thanks. Just goes to show that he does listen to the community. Instead of some websites where founders don't even listen to the community and only care about the internet money.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:33:29

At 4/22/13 04:06 PM, saqwert wrote: I sure hope Tom-senpai notices me today

I notice you most days

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:34:12

At 4/22/13 04:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: I met him a couple times... He's got a weird handshake!

Is it that it's too limp and needs to squeeze harder?

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:35:21

At 4/22/13 04:36 PM, Slint wrote: I always quote him in hopes of getting quoted back but I guess he's too busy to TALK TO SOMEONE WHO SPENT 6 YEARS IN HIS WEBSITE.

Sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:51:03

At 4/22/13 04:20 PM, Rucklo wrote: he once looked at me through a .jpg image, not the best quality but still I'M A FULPIEBER!

At 4/22/13 02:37 PM, Wegra wrote:
At 4/21/13 10:31 PM, Sequenced wrote: he's just like one of us dude.
Pretty much this. You'd be surprised how flexible he can be
^^^^ I do maek fixd ur post, also lol fap

suck my penis rucklo?

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 17:59:44

why would tom ever talk to little ol' me :$

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 19:19:21

At 4/21/13 10:31 PM, Sequenced wrote: he's just like one of us dude.

how dare you say that tom is a good man

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 19:22:43

At 4/22/13 05:35 PM, TomFulp wrote: Sorry

My life is fulfilled.

Tom Fulp

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 19:25:26

Hey Tom I joined when I was only 11 years old

do sometin' bout it

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 19:26:55

no but wade pm'd me one time telling me to stop posting stupid shit on the forums

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 20:29:09

He gave me tech support in the chat.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 21:33:24

At 4/21/13 10:29 PM, jeremyjamal wrote: How many of you have ever gotten the chance to speak with Tom on the Forums, or have him review your stuff or talk to you. I never have, but I keep hope alive that one day he'll grace me with a reply or some shiz.

Have you also tried putting some food out for him and watching from a distance? If you get too close he may get spooked. Try like a sandwich or something.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 21:37:21

At 4/22/13 08:33 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/22/13 05:34 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/22/13 04:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: I met him a couple times... He's got a weird handshake!
Is it that it's too limp and needs to squeeze harder?
CRUSH THESE HANDS

they're dangerous

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 22:54:18

At 4/22/13 05:33 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/22/13 04:06 PM, saqwert wrote: I sure hope Tom-senpai notices me today
I notice you most days

ACKNOWLEDGE ME HONORABLE LORD FULP

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 22:58:25

Tom sees me everytime I login Newgrounds. I am so flattered!! </3

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 23:27:23

woo tom fulp who gives a fuck

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-22 23:58:42

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 01:20:47

At 4/22/13 11:58 PM, T3XT wrote: He replied to my thread a few weeks back.

you lucky mf!

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 01:26:43

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 03:02:15

At 4/22/13 03:36 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/22/13 12:17 PM, poxpower wrote: This Pico day I'll grope his perfect round buttocks for all of you.
My buttocks isn't as round as it once was! Although no amount of running appears to completely eliminate it.

We have the technology. We can rebuild it. And running only makes it STRONGER!

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 14:59:50

Pro Tip: Asking Tom about NEO-GEO games or SNK is a surefire way to get him to talk to you.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 15:17:50

Fulp Piction... Mreat Govie!

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 16:16:34

I've never talked to Tom.
I've talked to Wade though.
Wade's cool and nice.
Well he did call my Ex a whore when I first started using the forums.
He was right though!!

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 16:32:04

I talk to Tom frequently, though with how busy he is, I try to stray from conversation much on the thought of he could be busier working on user problems than conversing with me, plus the first message I got with him he recommended me a good flash program, which has been nice considering how fun/difficult it is to use.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 17:51:16

I spoke to Tom in person.

I was walking by him on the street and he noticed my NG Tank t-shirt. I was busy listening to Corrosion of Conformity on my walkman and didn't realize he was trying to get my attention. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around with a quizzical expression on my face and looked at him. It took me a solid 4 seconds to realize who I was talking to but once I realized I began to sweat.

"Hey man, nice T " he said with a smile.

"Thanks, I've had it ever since you guys made them available for purchase on the site."

"We Newgrounders are few and far between these days, nice to see some younger recruits walking about with nary a worry".

He then began to look at me with a fond expression like I was an aspiring young apprentice. It was as if he saw a little bit of himself in my face.

"Say," he asked. "what's in the walkman?" He took the walkman without asking and opened it. His wry smile grew wider when he saw the cd.

"Corrosion, eh? Not bad, but you should check out some harder metal" He reached inside his pocket and retrieved a small, black cassette.

"Here," he handed the mysterious cassette to me. "It's Fledging Rams of Redemption, their second album. Really hits hard and speaks true to the warrior in all of us".

"Take care of yourself, little man" he chuckled before blowing me a kiss. Then he faded away into an alley and I never saw him again.

chuuuuch

Tom Fulp

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 18:27:07

I've been trying to get him to acknowledge us as sharing a birthday for like 5 years now

it's not happening

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-23 21:46:59

At 4/23/13 06:27 PM, Otto wrote: I've been trying to get him to acknowledge us as sharing a birthday for like 5 years now

it's not happening

never give up friend, eventually Lord Fulp will acknowledge us both.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp 2013-04-24 05:55:43

At least once or twice, but I've never actually spoken to him or conversed with him much that I recall. Tom is a pretty cool down-to-earth guy and really cares about the Newgrounds and Flash animation communities.