00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Weezyfresh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

304,643 Views | 6,895 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 05:57:53

At 7/4/13 06:05 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/4/13 02:06 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish this thread got deleted, so no more wish corrupting can happen.
Granted, but the activity just transfers to that other "Corrupt a Wish" thread which, inexplicably, was posted months before this one.

I wish the BBS had a "greatest hits" collection of popular and particularly awesome threads.

Granted. But then a moderator goes rogue and deletes all the awesome threads.

I wish two plus two equals fish.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 07:25:06

At 7/5/13 05:57 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: I wish two plus two equals fish.

Granted, except now that you've found a way to solve the globally depleting fish populations you become a well known and respected member of the United Nations. Upon requirement to attend an unexpected conference you make the rash decision of picking a private airliner with poor maintenance. During a storm your plane crashes into the sea and you drown.

I wish for a magical garden where I can grow any crop or tree without climate or seasonal restrictions.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 07:43:53

At 7/5/13 07:25 AM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish for a magical garden where I can grow any crop or tree without climate or seasonal restrictions.

Granted, but now, you're trapped in a game of Animal Crossing, and some unknown player is controlling everything you do.

I wish I was a real boy.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 08:35:12

At 7/5/13 07:43 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/5/13 07:25 AM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish for a magical garden where I can grow any crop or tree without climate or seasonal restrictions.
Granted, but now, you're trapped in a game of Animal Crossing, and some unknown player is controlling everything you do.

I wish I was a real boy.

Granted, but your cock is tiny.

I wish for fewer cock jokes.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 08:40:11

At 7/5/13 08:35 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish for fewer cock jokes.

Granted. Jesus Christ returns to earth and makes manifest the holy power of God, proving to us once and for all that everything in the bible is true. In the ravenous wars of stubborn sinners, the general world order converts to that of a strict, Church State. The mere referencing of the male genitals is worth up to fifty lashings on the first offense...the cock joke dies out except for quite, giggle-causing murmurs among juveniles.

I wish we knew for certain the truths behind the afterlife, whether it supports or disproves any religion or not.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 08:45:29

At 7/5/13 08:40 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish we knew for certain the truths behind the afterlife, whether it supports or disproves any religion or not.

Granted. We will all go to hell.

I wish I could send people to hell.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 09:07:01

At 7/5/13 08:45 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Granted. When you curse someone they will go to hell! ...Eventually...I mean, you don't kill them right there on the spot. But in however many years or decades it takes for them to live the rest of their life, they're TOTALLY going to go to hell when they inevitably kick the bucket. The fine print? So do you when your time comes.

I wish I could transform into any animal I want, reverting back to normal whenever I want.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 10:03:01

At 7/5/13 09:07 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/5/13 08:45 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Granted. When you curse someone they will go to hell! ...Eventually...I mean, you don't kill them right there on the spot. But in however many years or decades it takes for them to live the rest of their life, they're TOTALLY going to go to hell when they inevitably kick the bucket. The fine print? So do you when your time comes.

I wish I could transform into any animal I want, reverting back to normal whenever I want.

Granted. You transform into a mouse right in front of your cat.

I (still) wish I wasn't way too lazy to clean my aquarium.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 10:28:10

At 7/5/13 10:03 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I (still) wish I wasn't way too lazy to clean my aquarium.

Upon this wish being granted, you are insatiably obsessed with the aquarium. All of your energy goes into cleaning, maintaining, and eventually modifying and elaborately expanding upon the aquarium to a disturbing scale.

I wish my beard had cool superpowers.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 15:45:33

At 7/5/13 02:57 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish that I wished for something, cause I didn't.

Granted, but when prompted for the wish, it was barely coherent and clumsy.

I wish the old politicians fought the wars instead of the young.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 17:11:37

At 7/5/13 03:45 PM, Phobotech wrote:

I wish the old politicians fought the wars instead of the young.

Granted. No one goes into politics because of the death sentence attached and the world falls into anarchy, and not cool Mad Max style anarchy.

I wish for dubstep to make sense to me.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 17:44:49

At 7/5/13 05:11 PM, stafffighter wrote: I wish for dubstep to make sense to me.

Granted, it's the only thing that makes sense to you. Math, sex, language, and the ability to breath in smooth rythem have all escape you. Now you breath in a weird dubstep tone and everyone finds you annoying. You evenutally died, in a dubstep fashion.

I wish for the super power over lightning.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 18:48:06

At 7/5/13 05:44 PM, Tankdown wrote:
I wish for the super power over lightning.

Granted.

(wise ass response)

The area over lightning is the Stratosphere. You have the ability of super-cool, pressurized altitudes. Its really nothing special.

(actual response)

You now have the ability to shoot lightning out of any surface of your body...you are not impervious to the painful burns this causes. Your heart is constantly on the brink of death, and in time, your increasingly hairless body is riddled with scar tissue.

I wish I could own and maintain a massive honey farm with friendly little bumble bees.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 19:15:29

At 7/5/13 06:48 PM, Phobotech wrote:

:...You now have the ability to shoot lightning out of any surface of your body...you are not impervious to the painful burns this causes. Your heart is constantly on the brink of death, and in time, your increasingly hairless body is riddled with scar tissue.

I wish I could own and maintain a massive honey farm with friendly little bumble bees.

Your farm becomes a well-established brand. Your company becomes large- too large, and you're bought out by Disney.

I wish I could fly. I wish I could touch the sky. I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and then fly away...

"problems are challenges"

"the strength of a warrior is only the warrior's strongest weapon's weapon strength"

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 19:18:09

At 7/5/13 07:15 PM, iracundiarock wrote: I wish I could fly. I wish I could touch the sky. I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and then fly away...

Granted, your blood is replaced with helium and you float away...forever

I wish for a trained smart kitty as a pet.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-05 19:42:31

At 7/5/13 07:18 PM, Tankdown wrote: I wish for a trained smart kitty as a pet.

Granted, but the kitty will eventually come to the conclusion that he has a mind of its own, and doesn't need to be your pet.

I wish for a unusual in TF2.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 10:05:36

At 7/5/13 07:42 PM, scoutthesoldier wrote:
At 7/5/13 07:18 PM, Tankdown wrote: I wish for a trained smart kitty as a pet.
Granted, but the kitty will eventually come to the conclusion that he has a mind of its own, and doesn't need to be your pet.

I wish for a unusual in TF2.

Granted, but it will be the last thing you see.

I wish I had some idea what the f**k you were just talking about.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 11:00:02

At 7/6/13 10:05 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I had some idea what the f**k you were just talking about.

Granted, but then you will be wanting an unusual, too.

I wish for a collection of rubber ducks dressed in costumes of DC heroes and villains.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 11:10:06

At 7/6/13 11:00 AM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I wish for a collection of rubber ducks dressed in costumes of DC heroes and villains.

Granted, but you get sued for copyright infringement.

I wish to see the MLP movie in theaters (I mean that, BTW).

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 11:15:36

At 7/6/13 11:10 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 7/6/13 11:00 AM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I wish for a collection of rubber ducks dressed in costumes of DC heroes and villains.
Granted, but you get sued for copyright infringement.

I wish to see the MLP movie in theaters (I mean that, BTW).

Granted, but you will be all alone there because no one else gives a sh**.

I wish you were not serious about that.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 12:45:52

At 7/6/13 11:15 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish you were not serious about that.

Granted. Its revealed that the entire brony movement was one giant inside joke perpetrated by 4chan, that anybody who took it seriously, observers and participants alike, are all fools unless they're buying into the fandom ironically. We've been had!

I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

I wish I had a boat.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 12:49:03

At 7/6/13 12:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

Granted, see next line...

I wish I had a boat.

Granted. Oops it's sinking in the middle of ocean. Oops sharks are around. Oops.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 12:54:58

At 7/6/13 12:49 PM, Sielumetsien wrote:
Granted. Oops it's sinking in the middle of ocean. Oops sharks are around. Oops.

Aww....

...well, what's your wish?

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 13:13:01

At 7/6/13 12:54 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/6/13 12:49 PM, Sielumetsien wrote:
Aww....

...well, what's your wish?

Crap! I wish I shall never forget what I gonna post in BBS.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 13:21:25

At 7/6/13 01:13 PM, Sielumetsien wrote:

Granted. Your constant timely and spot on responses make people think you're a douche.

I wish fire responded when called by name.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-06 13:28:57

At 7/6/13 01:21 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 7/6/13 01:13 PM, Sielumetsien wrote:

Granted. Your constant timely and spot on responses make people think you're a douche.

I wish fire responded when called by name.

Granted. You call the fire by name and it responds. The next day, they find a burnt corpse that once was you.

I wish I could control fire without ever getting burned.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-07 01:58:32

At 7/6/13 02:29 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish for happiness.

Granted, you become an addict. Your every waking moment is to make sure you stayyyy happyyyy...just until the next fix.

I wish I had a samurai costume, complete with a badass custom sword that compliments me and my look well.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-07 10:15:42

At 7/7/13 01:58 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/6/13 02:29 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish for happiness.
Granted, you become an addict. Your every waking moment is to make sure you stayyyy happyyyy...just until the next fix.

I wish I had a samurai costume, complete with a badass custom sword that compliments me and my look well.

Granted, but you'd still lose in a sword fight. The apprentice samurai has spoken (not joking!)

I wish I was better at swordfighting.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-07 10:22:54

At 7/7/13 10:15 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was better at swordfighting.

You're so good others challenge you to the death and the ones who do that are people you like.

I wish for infinite wishes.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-07 10:28:25

At 7/7/13 10:22 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 7/7/13 10:15 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was better at swordfighting.
You're so good others challenge you to the death and the ones who do that are people you like.

I wish for infinite wishes.

Granted, all of them will be corrupted.

I wish to kill the next guy who wishes for infinite wishes, as that wish appears really way too often.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature