And the sketches continue! :D
Yhtomit, the collab organizer of The Sketch Collab 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, had decided that the collab would face it's final year at 2012. However, with permission from Yhtomit himself, we're on our way for another year!
Just as every year, your objective is to create a short animation showing what it would look like if the doodles on your page started moving. It should look like it was done with pencil, so grey rather than black is encouraged.
1. No porn or sexual content.
2. Obey the specifications given.
3. You can use your own sounds, but music will be included, so don't make sound vital.
4. No sprites.
5. Sticks are allowed.
6. Must be frame by frame - some tweening can be done, but keep it to a minimum.
7. Don't make rubbish parts.
8. Stay active in this thread, post every few days or so at least.
9. Please tell us if you're dropping out, don't just disappear.
10. If you do not obey the specs and you make a part, you must create a new one no questions asked.
11. Make it compatible with Flash 8.
12. Use as fewer layers as you possibly can.
13. You must include a signature at the bottom right of your part
Stage: Standard, 640x480
Background: White (see below)
Time: 5-20 seconds
Deadline: August 1st < you've got time ;) >
The background can be downloaded here. Use it at the bottom layer of your animation.
I'm drawing the limit at 18, just like last year. If we recieve more than 18 good parts, then we'll set easter eggs with them.
Part 1 -
Part 2 - EASTBEAST
Part 3 - TheMAM
Part 4 - KingDavid
Part 5 -
Part 6 -
Part 7 -
Part 8 -
Part 9 -
Part 10 -
This is the second and official thread of The Sketch Collab 2013. The old one had contained mistakes and are now corrected in this thread. I am sorry for any confusion.