00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New York's Gun Ban

13,701 Views | 264 Replies

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 18:11:26

At 1/26/13 06:03 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: You shouldn't want to have a gun.

Why?

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 18:14:05

At 1/26/13 06:11 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
Why?

Sociopaths are behind the avocation of gun ownership and rights. That's why.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 18:27:17

At 1/26/13 06:14 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Why?

Sociopaths are behind it, but not in the way you are suggesting.

I find it odd how you use bigot though, can you explain to me how just because people are debating an issue passionately there is bigotry.
That the side who doesn't want to lose something is bigoted and the side that desires to take is not? Or how about that the side who does not actually understand guns is the one who is acting on their ignorant prejudice to push their agenda. Isn't that actually closer to the definition of bigot?

Please answer the question. Is demanding someone lose something based on prejudice and ignorance closer to the definition of the word you use so often or not?

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 18:36:41

At 1/26/13 06:27 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 1/26/13 06:14 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Why?
Sociopaths are behind it, but not in the way you are suggesting.

I find it odd how you use bigot though, can you explain to me how just because people are debating an issue passionately there is bigotry.
That the side who doesn't want to lose something is bigoted and the side that desires to take is not?

Or how about that the side who does not actually understand guns is the one who is acting on their ignorant prejudice to push their agenda. Isn't that actually closer to the definition of bigot?

Please answer the question. Is demanding someone lose something based on prejudice and ignorance closer to the definition of the word you use so often or not?

People that don't want guns around there children should be given that much respect. It's about the children as we must show them that violence is not the way to a better world. If we teach the kids that guns are ok and shooting people is ok then it just breads a violent society. We must break the cycle here and now.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 20:56:08

No I think you shouldn't want a gun because it's a fucking self-defecation neanderthal tendancy that modern society should strive to destroy.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:06:35

At 1/26/13 08:56 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: No I think you shouldn't want a gun because it's a fucking self-defecation neanderthal tendancy that modern society should strive to destroy.

The problem is the self dedicating neanderthals paranoia.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:13:53

At 1/26/13 08:56 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: No I think you shouldn't want a gun because it's a fucking self-defecation neanderthal tendancy that modern society should strive to destroy.

Neanderthal was actually more peaceful..

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:31:17

Of course it'd be great to live in a world without violence. Of course this is not possible in this realm of reality and is contradictory to human nature.

There for I should be allowed to defend myself.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:33:49

At 1/26/13 05:15 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Anyway Tit for Tat I advocate for morality and equal rights and what was it that you are an advocate for ?

I advocate the right for people to be free without infringement, and the freedom to as they please, as long as it does not infringe on the rights, prosperity, safety, etc. of others.

Morality and equal rights have nothing to with gun control, so please try to stay on topic.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:38:38

At 1/26/13 09:33 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Morality and equal rights have nothing to with gun control, so please try to stay on topic.

That's exactly the point Guns are not moral in any way or form.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:44:16

At 1/26/13 09:38 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: That's exactly the point Guns are not moral in any way or form.

But stealing them from people under threat of violence or force, is?

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:47:27

At 1/26/13 09:38 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: That's exactly the point Guns are not moral in any way or form.

Also a gun is not moral because it's an inanimate object. Inanimate objects do not have morals. A gun has about the same morality as a cheese sandwich.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 21:58:18

At 1/26/13 09:44 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
But stealing them from people under threat of violence or force, is?

Who said stealing LOL. The Government can bloody well buy them from the owners as far as I am concerned so long as they are destroyed. That's not to say that you could not get more guns on the black market but now you would be breaking the law if caught with them off your personal property lines if you own any that is. All I know is that when I went to the the shooting range I shot a Desert Eagle .50cal and I needed to do 3 extra hrs of Yoga and Mediation that day just to re aline my Chakras.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 22:00:53

At 1/26/13 09:47 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Also a gun is not moral because it's an inanimate object. Inanimate objects do not have morals. A gun has about the same morality as a cheese sandwich.

Cheese sandwich is also unmoral due to the fact that the milk extracted from the cow to make the cheese was under extreme duress.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 22:35:37

Cheese sandwich is also unmoral due to the fact that the milk extracted from the cow to make the cheese was under extreme duress.

..They like it.. It hurts if you don't milk them...

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-26 22:45:16

At 1/26/13 10:35 PM, Ceratisa wrote:

They use mechanical milkers in a cage and the puss starts to build up on the utters and then it goes into the milk supply. The Government allows a certain amount of Puss to be present in the milk even after pasteurization.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:22:33

At 1/26/13 10:00 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Cheese sandwich is also unmoral due to the fact that the milk extracted from the cow to make the cheese was under extreme duress.

lmao

New York should be banning cheese sandwiches instead of guns.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:31:12

At 1/26/13 10:45 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
They use mechanical milkers in a cage and the puss starts to build up on the utters and then it goes into the milk supply. The Government allows a certain amount of Puss to be present in the milk even after pasteurization.

Already know about that stuff. I'm talking about old cow milking. Are you a vegan? or are you just trying to be deliberately obtuse? You never address the actual talking points. You are dismissive and flippant.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:31:15

At 1/27/13 12:22 AM, Feoric wrote:
At 1/26/13 10:00 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Cheese sandwich is also unmoral due to the fact that the milk extracted from the cow to make the cheese was under extreme duress.
lmao

New York should be banning cheese sandwiches instead of guns.

I think Obesity and heart disease kill more people than do guns in the US so ya . As Arnold says "Milk is for babies"

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:34:43

At 1/27/13 12:31 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 1/26/13 10:45 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Already know about that stuff. I'm talking about old cow milking. Are you a vegan? or are you just trying to be deliberately obtuse? You never address the actual talking points. You are dismissive and flippant.

Went Vegan for a whole year strict not so much as a humanitarian thing but just to see the health benefits and detriments as well as I was layed off from my job so I was tight of funds and as you know Dairy and Meat products are very expensive.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:44:19

Fuck off troll.

An inanimate object cannot have morals. This is impossible, by the very concept of morals.

Now go die, fascist.

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 00:45:41

At 1/26/13 09:58 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: All I know is that when I went to the the shooting range I shot a Desert Eagle .50cal

Lie

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 07:26:02

At 1/27/13 12:31 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
Are you a vegan? or are you just trying to be deliberately obtuse? You never address the actual talking points. You are dismissive and flippant.

No it's called being a troll. And now it looks like he has a butt boy to help him out.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 12:21:49

How so? You present no logic or reason. Just a bunch of fear-based, ignorant emotion. While your statement may pass for 'cosmopolitan' in today's Urban towers of Intelligentsia...it lacks any sort of nuance or insight.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 12:24:09

At 1/27/13 12:45 AM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:58 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: All I know is that when I went to the the shooting range I shot a Desert Eagle .50cal
Lie

Also shot a .357 Magnum Revolver and some other smaller hand guns 9mm I think or similar but IMO the .357 was the best handling and more than enough stopping power. The Degal .50cal is an all american made Piece of shit because it's way to heavy and bulky, it handles like shit, the accuracy is shit and it's tiring to use and to loud.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 12:39:54

At 1/26/13 02:58 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Funny you have nothing to back up your claims but your incessant whining that everyone agrees with you LOL. Further you are trying to imply that the law system is infallible and perfect instead of basing your ideals about gun ownership and so called rights on morals and respect you cop out to a corrupt system of coercion and oppression to justify your agenda.

Dude...I have a wide body of scientific literature backing me up. I also have a wide breadth of experience on this topic from which to speak authoritatively. And I have posted links ad nauseum on this BBS. The person who makes claims with nothing backing them up...is you.

Secondly, how can I whine that everyone agrees with me when there are many on this BBS who disagree as well as a minority percentage of academics? This is a reach.

Thirdly, guess what? Promoting gun rights is fundamentally counter to the idea that the 'law system' is perfect! By advocating for gun rughts I am basically admitting:
* Elected officials are corruptable and power corrupts (absolute power corrupts absolutely).
* Police are also corruptable and are invested with great power and that gun rights are a balance to the power of the police and a bulwark against an absolute police state.
* Police are incapable of adequately providing protection, and that a fundamental human right is the concept of self-defense.
However, by advocating taking all guns out of civilian hands YOU are implicity and de facto placing your tust in an infallible and perfect system. Not me. :)

Finally, my advocacy of gun rights is based upon a philosophy and moral framework that supports a free society. I support gun rights because they are a bulwark against corruption, coercion, and oppression. Self-defense is the fundamental human and civil right.

Your position on this issue either reveals contradictions in your thought process or that you are troll. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 12:48:13

At 1/27/13 12:24 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:45 AM, LemonCrush wrote:
Lie
Also shot a .357 Magnum Revolver and some other smaller hand guns 9mm I think or similar but IMO the .357 was the best handling and more than enough stopping power. The Degal .50cal is an all american made Piece of shit because it's way to heavy and bulky, it handles like shit, the accuracy is shit and it's tiring to use and to loud.

* The Desert Eagle actually originated in Israel.
* You are right, a .50 calibur handgun is like a luxury sports car. It is about having money to burn and flaunting your status.
* A .357 is probably the best self-defense gun you can buy. It can, usually, fire both .38 (cheaper) and .357 which is a magnum round. So you can do most of your training/practicing cheaply.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 13:03:05

At 1/27/13 12:48 PM, TheMason wrote:
* The Desert Eagle actually originated in Israel.

Still a POS

* You are right, a .50 calibur handgun is like a luxury sports car. It is about having money to burn and flaunting your status.

More like a semi Truck not sports car. Only a dumbass would want to own one. The retards get the chrome out ones.

* A .357 is probably the best self-defense gun you can buy. It can, usually, fire both .38 (cheaper) and .357 which is a magnum round. So you can do most of your training/practicing cheaply.

A gun is not defensive it's an offensive killing machine.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 13:47:43

At 1/27/13 01:03 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Still a POS

I've never shot one so I don't know.

More like a semi Truck not sports car. Only a dumbass would want to own one. The retards get the chrome out ones.

The analogy is that it is an expensive toy that is not all that functional. It is used to show off wealth and status...and compensate.

A gun is not defensive it's an offensive killing machine.

*sigh* A gun is neither. It is the situation that determines whether or not it used offensively or defensively. This is a silly, foolish, and above all ignorant statement.

BBS Signature

Response to New York's Gun Ban 2013-01-27 13:58:55

At 1/27/13 12:24 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:

:The Degal .50cal is an all american made

LOL. Idiot