00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wikistudios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just a Monday Collaboration

33,364 Views | 548 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-12 09:56:41

Update 2: Working on line art, still a few shots to go, still nutting out some of the animation other parts are sweet. Need to create backgrounds also. Hope you like it so far, need to work on somethings but quite happy at the moment.

Youtube | Tumblr | Website | Email | Hi I'm Eddie Oberbichler, I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm docobe on youtube... that's all.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-12 11:00:58

At 12/12/12 09:56 AM, Eddie-John wrote: Update 2:

It's looking good man. Really looking forward to seeing what this is like when it is finished in particular how the shot where he pushes himself along on the skateboard (I never got into it so my terminology will be way off I imagine) will look. Think I'm going to be quite proud of being a part of this collab.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-12 23:25:28

At 12/12/12 06:55 AM, Decky wrote:
At 12/11/12 11:48 PM, potatoman1234 wrote:

:Do you by any chance has some kind of preview that we could see?
not right now i only have characters,a couple lines recorded ,and a backround... ill post the backround

:Good to hear from you Potatoman, I was starting to think that maybe you had given up on your part.
I AINT GIVIN UP I AINT NEVER GUNNA GIVE UP! or somthin

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-14 08:45:12

At 12/12/12 11:25 PM, potatoman1234 wrote: I AINT GIVIN UP I AINT NEVER GUNNA GIVE UP! or somthin

Looking good dude, keep it up.

Tomorrow marks one month left until upload, just keeping everybody informed. Still loads of time, make it great guys.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-15 05:20:54

All the parts are looking awesome guys! Been away for the last few days, im getting back to work on the already though. Incognito is going to be amazing, and I can't wait to get started on the VA's secret project. I'll only post teaser pics but not the whole thing until launch. just to give you something special on launch.

anybody play league? I did some fan art :D

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-17 08:13:41

Any updates for us? Been a bit of a slow week for this collab, let's get it back in gear. Who is up to where? Anybody coming towards the end? It's possible, still time left but there is bound to be one early finisher.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-17 17:03:21

At 12/17/12 08:13 AM, Decky wrote: Any updates for us? Been a bit of a slow week for this collab, let's get it back in gear. Who is up to where? Anybody coming towards the end? It's possible, still time left but there is bound to be one early finisher.

Im trying to get time to work on this between school and the shit my parents drag me to do.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-20 07:12:23

ANIMATION FINISHED... sound :( still to go. BUT SUPER EXCITED have a gander at the awesome colour palette I'm going with.

Where did those crazy colours come from you ask? Well just happened to be the packaging of an ice cream and chocolate milk I was drinking.

Youtube | Tumblr | Website | Email | Hi I'm Eddie Oberbichler, I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm docobe on youtube... that's all.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-20 11:10:34

ayo I might actually join this, 'cause my Mondays are oh so thrilling :3

i came, i saw, i lold

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-21 06:43:28

new update

anotherrr update

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-21 11:14:32

At 12/21/12 06:43 AM, SnowyBangers wrote: new update

Not bad, it's a little long winded at points, if you cut a second or so of the time that'd make it better in my opinion. Not too sure that the hands have turned out as good as they could of but other then that it's getting there.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-24 06:53:36

Hey guys ITS MONDAY! also Christmas Eve!

Hope everybody has been having a wonderful holidays, be sure to check in from time to time for updates and announcements :D

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-26 18:51:09

No wrestling practice all week.
But I'm working all week 8am-1pm and then snowboarding til 5 every day.
I'll get on after that, just recently got my computer back, my Mom was in the holiday spirit.

Collaboration related question.
How are we handling the menu what do you guys think would look nice, and appropriate for how this collab has gone..
Also how many parts do we have almost finished. If you've been inactive in the thread but working on a part I'll need you to make it known for organizational purposes please..

-Love working on this :D
<3 <3

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-26 21:48:26

At 12/26/12 06:51 PM, Jomillex wrote: Collaboration related question.
How are we handling the menu what do you guys think would look nice, and appropriate for how this collab has gone..
Also how many parts do we have almost finished. If you've been inactive in the thread but working on a part I'll need you to make it known for organizational purposes please..

<3 <3

I have been thinking about how the menu should go, I am thinking either something to do with a calender with only mondays or something, that you can click a thumbnail and watch the part.

Either that, or have a general "Play" button, and it plays all of the pieces one after each other with some sort of a quick transition in between.

Any other thoughts?

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-27 01:36:39

At 12/26/12 06:51 PM, Jomillex wrote: Collaboration related question.

<3 <3

Well if u want i could do some artwork for the menu including buttons animated shit names ect... but that would be after i finish my part whitch i have barely worked on...

But my animation techniqe will be improved becaus i got the book ive wanted for over a year or two.. The Animator's Survival Kit EXPANDED EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P so i am going to finish it over winter break mkay!

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-27 20:46:21

I think that for a menu we should ask ReNaeNae, think I said this a while back. She makes some of the best menus I've seen and has done it for quite a few collabs. Drop her a Jomillex, I'm sure she'd help out.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-29 18:45:28

@Decky
I've contacted ReNaeNae too see if she'd like to help out.

@Everyone
Get working on those parts, We need a good amount of submissions!
If we don't have enough parts I'll think of extending the time but I really want you guys to start cracking down ;)
Really excited with this so far guys :)

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 05:49:04

I have been thinking about how the menu should go, I am thinking either something to do with a calender with only mondays or something, that you can click a thumbnail and watch the part.

Either that, or have a general "Play" button, and it plays all of the pieces one after each other with some sort of a quick transition in between.

Any other thoughts?

@ReklessCreati0n
I was thinking the same thing too though i can't program no balls if I'm lucky. but alas it is great idea though :)

As for everyone else, heres a snapshot of my submission. it's a bit rough but I'll clean it up once every scene is in place and I'll be adding some shading too.

Peace out <3

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 08:57:46

Looks like this is becoming quite big, lol

How many are done and how many are left?

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 09:20:19

At 12/30/12 08:57 AM, ColonelMagus wrote: Looks like this is becoming quite big, lol

How many are done and how many are left?

Just ran through the thread we've got one finished part by Rekless which is stunning.
And here are all the people I've seen progress from (Screenshots and such.)

Animators with Progress-
1.ReklessCreati0n
2.Riott
3.PotatoMan1234
4.SnowyBangers
5.Eddie-John
6.Mownkey
7.MrManlyMustache

Voice Actors available- (With more than one post)
Shock-Dingo
RiverK
ColonelMagnus
Decky
DumbassDude

There's alot of people who said they'd join but I haven't seen any progress or heard from them.
Also I made a newspost hopefully we'll attract some more people.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 09:35:15

Just to be on the safe side are we be adding any kinda music like royalty free or something?

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 10:06:15

At 12/30/12 09:35 AM, MrManlyMustache wrote: Just to be on the safe side are we be adding any kinda music like royalty free or something?

Yeah that's fine, We may use Ron as a composer if he is still on board by the end of the project.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-12-30 12:48:19

At 12/30/12 10:06 AM, Jomillex wrote:
At 12/30/12 09:35 AM, MrManlyMustache wrote: Just to be on the safe side are we be adding any kinda music like royalty free or something?
Yeah that's fine, We may use Ron as a composer if he is still on board by the end of the project.

I'm starting to draw backgrounds and animate the final version of my animation.
I may need some voice work done so stay tuned :D
I think my part may be a little dark humor wise but hey this is Newgrounds yeah?

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-01 22:07:02

Animators with Progress-
1.ReklessCreati0n
2.Riott
3.PotatoMan1234
4.SnowyBangers
5.Eddie-John
6.Mownkey
7.MrManlyMustache

i'm striving to complete it now! don;t you worry :P

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-01 22:45:00

At 12/30/12 12:48 PM, Jomillex wrote: I'm starting to draw backgrounds and animate the final version of my animation.
I may need some voice work done so stay tuned :D
I think my part may be a little dark humor wise but hey this is Newgrounds yeah?

Oh damn, that's looking pretty good!
and yes, as Jomillex posted, I'm a voice actor ready to boogie!
Add me on skype: ColonelMagus
and let me know if you need my voice or just hang around to talk or something, lol

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-02 05:16:04

The Christmas vacation has come to an abrupt end. I'll be going to school today..

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-03 05:38:43

At 1/2/13 02:21 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: Drug referances may be made right?

Yes they can haha and the due date is January 15th, but if we don't have enough parts by then I'll extend

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-03 08:44:08

At 12/30/12 09:20 AM, Jomillex wrote: we've got one finished part by Rekless which is stunning.

Do we? Can I have a link to that if there's a version knocking around? I just wasn't aware that one was finished. I've tried to keep as up to date with this collab as I chould, that must have just passed me by.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-03 18:24:54

At 1/3/13 08:44 AM, Decky wrote:
At 12/30/12 09:20 AM, Jomillex wrote: we've got one finished part by Rekless which is stunning.
Do we? Can I have a link to that if there's a version knocking around? I just wasn't aware that one was finished. I've tried to keep as up to date with this collab as I chould, that must have just passed me by.

I've just received eddie-johns part aswell!
Contributors can access both finished parts at http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/621475/fileshare
I've made the files un-accessible to non contributors

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-03 18:42:58

At 1/3/13 06:24 PM, Jomillex wrote: Contributors can access both finished parts at http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/621475/fileshare

I've just watched both of them and they are great :). Let's keep this standard up and this collab could be one of the best of the day I think :).

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature