Be a Supporter!

Just a Monday Collaboration

  • 16,430 Views
  • 575 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-11 18:03:20 Reply

At 1/10/13 07:36 PM, Jomillex wrote: We are using as3 but idk if we are using vcam.. Has anyone else been using a vcam that I don't know about?

Alright ill use an As3 Vcam


BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-11 20:52:49 Reply

4 days till official deadline guys!
We may have a skype group to see if we want to extend this for other users, or close it down and finish our parts incognito.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
KaDoYuu
KaDoYuu
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-11 22:06:55 Reply

Got the sound issue resolved.. mostly. It plays now, but only through 1 channel. Going to need some testers, when everything's in place.


"Trolls are people who long ago gave up the will to live worthwhile lives, and now dedicate themselves to tormenting others, in attempts to drag victims down to their level."

SnowyBangers
SnowyBangers
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-12 08:48:07 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:06 PM, KaDoYuu wrote: Got the sound issue resolved.. mostly. It plays now, but only through 1 channel. Going to need some testers, when everything's in place.

same here dude, i'm used to AS2 sound editing. but AS3 is a no go zone for me to test out.

i'm done dude DONE!

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-12 12:53:32 Reply

At 1/11/13 08:52 PM, Jomillex wrote: 4 days till official deadline guys!
We may have a skype group to see if we want to extend this for other users, or close it down and finish our parts incognito.

Now i gotta work overdrive!
Also Make sure Saminat & Butsaay is a voice actor and you add 1 more person under voice actor adoxographist.

But Here is an update from me... i have not implemented a vcam yet.. soo yeah.. i do not like it at all..


BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-12 19:18:37 Reply

How long should these parts be? Mine's about 60-70 seconds long and I just want to make sure that's an appropriate length.

Pretty good on progress btw, really trying to get this done by the 15th.


BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-13 06:55:53 Reply

At 1/12/13 07:18 PM, Brewster wrote: How long should these parts be? Mine's about 60-70 seconds long and I just want to make sure that's an appropriate length.

Pretty good on progress btw, really trying to get this done by the 15th.

60-70 seconds is plenty! And I'm glad your trying to get it done by the deadline. Tell me if you want the extension.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-13 08:20:13 Reply

Still nothing from ReklessCreati0n about the one we were doing together, which to be honest has pissed me off as I wrote the script and gathered the voice files. All he had to do was animate the thing and if he wasn't up to it he could have at least said so I could have got somebody else in on the project.

Not a happy Decky indeed.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-13 18:28:51 Reply

At 1/13/13 08:20 AM, Decky wrote: Still nothing from ReklessCreati0n about the one we were doing together, which to be honest has pissed me off as I wrote the script and gathered the voice files. All he had to do was animate the thing and if he wasn't up to it he could have at least said so I could have got somebody else in on the project.

Not a happy Decky indeed.

How long is it? Pm me.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
SnowyBangers
SnowyBangers
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-13 22:50:20 Reply

hey jomillex, did you get my files?

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-14 06:36:04 Reply

At 1/13/13 10:50 PM, SnowyBangers wrote: hey jomillex, did you get my files?

Sure did bud! I'll add them to the project system.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-14 17:45:11 Reply

I dont know if i will finish. But i will if you guys really want me to.. But you would have to extend the deadline..
Im extremely sorry.


BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-14 20:06:56 Reply

At 1/14/13 05:45 PM, Potatoman wrote: I dont know if i will finish. But i will if you guys really want me to.. But you would have to extend the deadline..
Im extremely sorry.

Same here, unfortunately. If you were to reschedule the deadline, would a week be too much?


BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-14 22:27:19 Reply

At 1/14/13 08:06 PM, Brewster wrote: Same here, unfortunately. If you were to reschedule the deadline, would a week be too much?

In addition here's a screenshot.

Just a Monday Collaboration


BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-14 22:28:30 Reply

At 1/14/13 08:06 PM, Brewster wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:45 PM, Potatoman wrote: I dont know if i will finish. But i will if you guys really want me to.. But you would have to extend the deadline..
Im extremely sorry.
Same here, unfortunately. If you were to reschedule the deadline, would a week be too much?

Yeah. I am able to mostly animate on weekends. Because i take so many honor's classes i get buttraped with homework.
So i would really appreciate a extension


BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-15 20:37:01 Reply

At 1/14/13 10:28 PM, Potatoman wrote:
At 1/14/13 08:06 PM, Brewster wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:45 PM, Potatoman wrote: I dont know if i will finish. But i will if you guys really want me to.. But you would have to extend the deadline..
Im extremely sorry.
Same here, unfortunately. If you were to reschedule the deadline, would a week be too much?
Yeah. I am able to mostly animate on weekends. Because i take so many honor's classes i get buttraped with homework.
So i would really appreciate a extension

Yeah I am giving an extension until February 1st because there really aren't enough parts to make this a legitimate collaboration. People who are almost done take a little time making it reallyy nice ;)


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-18 13:38:13 Reply

At 1/15/13 08:37 PM, Jomillex wrote:
Yeah I am giving an extension until February 1st because there really aren't enough parts to make this a legitimate collaboration. People who are almost done take a little time making it reallyy nice ;)

sounds good bud, gives me time to get my 2nd part done too.


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-18 19:34:01 Reply

Update from me:

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, been busy with different things, you know life and such. I'm going to try to make more time for animating again. I have about 300 frames left on Incognito, then I can get something put together for The VA challenge.

@ Potatoman, looks like you fixed your audio syncing problem? If not I can help.

@ digsBot, Great screenshot, looks great man.

@ SnowyBangers, How's your part coming along? Can't wait to see what you've got!

@ Jomillex, Great screenshot too! looks good I can't wait to see more.

@ Decky, I'm here, see!

@ ALL

i would recommend not using a V-CAM for your segments. When the files are all put together, your V-CAM will not turn out the same, to make it look like a V-CAM follow the steps below.

Step 1- After finishing your movie, SAVE, then Expand all folders and select and copy all frames in your movie.

Step 2- Paste all Frames into a movie-clip and it will play out just like the first one. I then clear my _.root Timeline, and put the movieclip onto the timeline.

Step 3- Create your camera movements, I use 1 audio file for my movie so I am able to sync using that. To create zooms, just tween your movieclip just like V-CAM

Step 4- After animating all of the camera movements, you then will copy all frames again, and paste in a new Movieclip, I like to create borders and alignment icons on mine to make the organizer's job much easier, but the final product should just be a single movie clip on a single frame.

Questions?

Just a Monday Collaboration


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-18 19:45:18 Reply

At 1/18/13 07:34 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: @ Decky, I'm here, see!

You had me worried is all hahaha.

S'all good now.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-19 07:35:52 Reply

Snowbangers and eddie-john have finished their parts.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Eddie-John
Eddie-John
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-19 19:32:50 Reply

At 1/19/13 07:35 AM, Jomillex wrote: Snowbangers and eddie-john have finished their parts.

Dancing on the corner store, making them dollars.

Excited to see this all come together. Will you be PMing before it goes up at all Jomillex?


Youtube | Tumblr | Website | Email | Hi I'm Eddie Oberbichler, I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm docobe on youtube... that's all.

BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-19 21:08:50 Reply

At 1/19/13 07:32 PM, Eddie-John wrote:
At 1/19/13 07:35 AM, Jomillex wrote: Snowbangers and eddie-john have finished their parts.
Dancing on the corner store, making them dollars.

Excited to see this all come together. Will you be PMing before it goes up at all Jomillex?

Yep yep! As well as sending the link in thread.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-20 08:32:08 Reply

A couple of small bumps in the road with the voice acting in mine. Need a voice actor ASAP, also a female voice actor. As time is of the essence now does anybody know of one? I imagine they're rare around here.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Darc14
Darc14
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-20 09:14:20 Reply

You still need a musician ? :) Check out my stuff on NG or YT -> http://www.youtube.com/user/WickedSickBeats

And tell me here if you're interested :)

Greetings

MrManlyMustache
MrManlyMustache
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-21 19:33:45 Reply

At 1/20/13 08:32 AM, Decky wrote: A couple of small bumps in the road with the voice acting in mine. Need a voice actor ASAP, also a female voice actor. As time is of the essence now does anybody know of one? I imagine they're rare around here.

Sounds like you could use some help decky, did u need voice for drama or comedy?

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-21 19:40:59 Reply

At 1/21/13 07:33 PM, MrManlyMustache wrote: Sounds like you could use some help decky, did u need voice for drama or comedy?

Comedy mate. If you're interested I'll send you a script.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
MrManlyMustache
MrManlyMustache
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-21 19:49:37 Reply

At 1/21/13 07:40 PM, Decky wrote:
At 1/21/13 07:33 PM, MrManlyMustache wrote: Sounds like you could use some help decky, did u need voice for drama or comedy?
Comedy mate. If you're interested I'll send you a script.

Sure thing mate I'll give this voice acting a shot, glad to help out. :>

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-22 03:11:39 Reply

At 1/21/13 07:49 PM, MrManlyMustache wrote:
At 1/21/13 07:40 PM, Decky wrote:
At 1/21/13 07:33 PM, MrManlyMustache wrote: Sounds like you could use some help decky, did u need voice for drama or comedy?
Comedy mate. If you're interested I'll send you a script.
Sure thing mate I'll give this voice acting a shot, glad to help out. :>

Thanks a bunch man! :D


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-22 09:31:35 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:11 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: Thanks a bunch man! :D

RiverK has already recored the male role, all we need is a female now.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2013-01-22 11:28:03 Reply

Female voice recording done. All voices have been sent to Reckless and I've adde3d RiverK and Fearneh not the project folder. Thanks to everybody that tried out for the parts.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature