00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I have a crush on my cousin

10,148 Views | 87 Replies

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 09:31:30

At 7/21/12 02:14 AM, Boomstick wrote: You should go into Round 2, hopefully the odds will be in your favor.

I'm feeling like taking a shower and suddenly show up in the room naked... as someone else said before... any other suggestions for round 2?

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 09:46:03

At 7/21/12 09:31 AM, Ozcar wrote:
I'm feeling like taking a shower and suddenly show up in the room naked... as someone else said before... any other suggestions for round 2?

She sounds conflicted by her own emotions. I think from your 'Round 1' story it sounds like she wants you but a part of her (maybe her rational side?) told her to stop it, to tred carefully. So at the last moment when it was obvious a kiss was coming, she brought up your relation, brought up the barrier of why you two can't be together to try to convince herself as much as you. But she wants you, it seems evidence. Its just the taboo of it all.

Keep plugging away though and plough your cousin.

Do it for us all Uncle Ozcar.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:00:23

At 7/21/12 09:46 AM, Gagsy wrote: But she wants you, it seems evidence. Its just the taboo of it all.

It seems logical...

Keep plugging away though and plough your cousin.

Do it for us all Uncle Ozcar.

Well, pics or didn't happened... right? :3
If something happens (Even a kiss) I'll find a way to take a pic or something and share it here...

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:00:30

At 7/21/12 09:46 AM, Gagsy wrote: Do it for us all Uncle Ozcar.

Gagsy approves of your actions, ergo what you're doing is okay, OP.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:20:44

At 7/21/12 10:00 AM, Ozcar wrote:
It seems logical...

Well.. maybe not LOGICAL. Depends on your views of incest I guess. Frankly if relatives want to bang each other and no one is getting mentally or physically hurt from it all then who are we all to judge?

Besides I have a second cousin who married his third cousin. They had 4 kids btw, all of them were fine. Well maybe not Matthew, but that was down to drugs and stupidity not his parents having some of the same blood when they procreated..

But I disgress. Just seems like a funny thing to do to lay in bed with your opposite sex male cousin cuddling and kissing (even if its just cheek and nose) without knowing exactly what is happening and wanting what is happening. Maybe its just the romantic in me talking though.

Well, pics or didn't happened... right? :3
If something happens (Even a kiss) I'll find a way to take a pic or something and share it here...

Haha truly a man with no fear if after conquering your cousin into the sack you ask her if you can take photographs as proof of your liasion so you may appease the masses online.

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:24:23

At 7/21/12 10:20 AM, Gagsy wrote: Well.. maybe not LOGICAL. Depends on your views of incest I guess. Frankly if relatives want to bang each other and no one is getting mentally or physically hurt from it all then who are we all to judge?

2 adults having consensual sex... even God would be proud of it >:)

Haha truly a man with no fear if after conquering your cousin into the sack you ask her if you can take photographs as proof of your liasion so you may appease the masses online.

I could set a hidden camera... you never know... :3

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:28:51

At 7/21/12 10:24 AM, Ozcar wrote: I could set a hidden camera... you never know... :3

But it's so much ballsier to just ask. "Hey, I know you might be feeling a little conflicted about what we just did and all, but can I take pictures of you to appease the people I was talking to about you on the internet?" It'll go over well, honestly.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 10:39:14

At 7/21/12 10:24 AM, Ozcar wrote:
2 adults having consensual sex... even God would be proud of it >:)

Proud? He'll be jerking off to the imagery like the rest of us horny nerds.

I could set a hidden camera... you never know... :3

Not gonna lie thats pretty hot.

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 11:42:47

this is only going to cause serious problems. Do NOT bang her. It is NOT worth the shit you will get for it.

Seriously, of all the women in the world, why a relative?

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 11:50:27

At 7/21/12 11:42 AM, TheTrueZippy wrote:

It's not just a physical attraction... they know me well and I know her well too... We know each other since always!

I don't need to pretend being someone else when she's around... it's not just about sex, you know? I really like her :)

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 12:12:09

At 7/21/12 11:50 AM, Ozcar wrote:
It's not just a physical attraction... they know me well and I know her well too... We know each other since always!

I don't need to pretend being someone else when she's around... it's not just about sex, you know? I really like her :)

So then y'all share an unconditional love for eachother, which is something all relatives share, but you have feelings for her. Not just relative feelings, but "feelings".....dropped any hints to her?

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 12:21:32

At 7/21/12 12:12 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: So then y'all share an unconditional love for eachother, which is something all relatives share, but you have feelings for her. Not just relative feelings, but "feelings".....dropped any hints to her?

Did you read page 2?

Hell yeah! :)

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 13:06:57

you funny man

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 13:29:49

At 7/21/12 11:50 AM, Ozcar wrote:

You are mentally unstable. If you tell her this you might ruin your family ties forever.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 13:35:24

Cousin-lovin' ain't against the law up here in Canada, bro.

Dead.

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 14:39:13

At 7/21/12 11:30 AM, CockGobbler wrote: Gagsy sucks anyone's dick who has half the posts of hers or more.

I don't know, I like to think I'd suck anyones dick, no matter their post count, as long as their dick is worth sucking and not all flaccid and dripping useless crap.

Gagsy you are like a prostitute who sucks celebrity dick, except you are a celebrity yourself. I guess you are like Paris Hilton.

Um thank you I guess?

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 14:56:18

At 7/21/12 02:39 PM, Gagsy wrote: I don't know, I like to think I'd suck anyones dick, no matter their post count, as long as their dick is worth sucking and not all flaccid and dripping useless crap.

That's an... odd claim. Though a generous (And hopefully metaphorical) one.

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 15:12:54

At 7/21/12 02:56 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
That's an... odd claim. Though a generous (And hopefully metaphorical) one.

It started off poorly metaphorical then just carried on getting worse as I thought more about cocks.

Its becoming an issue.

My point lost in a sea of cocks was that I'd give any cock a chance, no matter the size, its just what they do with it that counts, not the bulk.

Damnit. I mean posters alrights!

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 15:18:06

At 7/21/12 03:12 PM, Gagsy wrote: Damnit. I mean posters alrights!

Dear lord woman, control your urges! Jesus, what if all women were as horny as you? ...

There was a down side to this... I'll think of it in a moment...

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 16:14:19

At 7/21/12 12:29 PM, Gambit wrote: DO IT MANG.

<3

At 7/21/12 12:30 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Is she the daughter of the brother or sister of your mom or dad?

lol Does it matter? :3
His father and my father are brothers...

At 7/21/12 12:33 PM, Gambit wrote: Oh, also, whatever happened to your GF?

Which one? From... what year? Last one I had, we broke up a couple of months ago, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't around when we were together...

At 7/21/12 01:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: You are mentally unstable. If you tell her this you might ruin your family ties forever.

I didn't know you were a psychologist dude :P

Who is mentally stable in this site anyway?

At 7/21/12 01:35 PM, Elfer wrote: Cousin-lovin' ain't against the law up here in Canada, bro.

I do believe there's some kind of law about it here, but I know a girl that married her own cousin... they are legally married, they have a girl (Yeah, she has some kind of disease like Down Syndrome )

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 17:32:58

Is there really no picture of this girl? How can we help you, if there is no picture?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 17:34:54

At 7/21/12 05:32 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Is there really no picture of this girl? How can we help you, if there is no picture?

Page 2??? There are 2 pics there, dude...

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 19:08:43

This thread is amazing.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 19:18:28

At 7/21/12 04:14 PM, Ozcar wrote: I do believe there's some kind of law about it here, but I know a girl that married her own cousin... they are legally married, they have a girl (Yeah, she has some kind of disease like Down Syndrome )

Care to take a lesson from that?

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 19:40:57

its official..NG has the best forums

do some back history she made be your 3rd cousin 2wiced removed, if so, go for it!

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 19:51:39

Or just stick it in her ear, thats kind've innocent & promotes abstinence

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-21 22:56:56

At 7/21/12 03:12 PM, Gagsy wrote: It started off poorly metaphorical then just carried on getting worse as I thought more about cocks.

Its becoming an issue.

My point lost in a sea of cocks was that I'd give any cock a chance, no matter the size, its just what they do with it that counts, not the bulk.

Damnit. I mean posters alrights!

These are some pretty impressive metaphors your giving out , Gagsy. Can I hear more of your metaphors involving the male genitalia or, for some, a rooster?

Response to I have a crush on my cousin 2012-07-22 00:36:32

Do what Jerry did.

Jerry Lee Lewis perverts.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature