00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fuck naruto

9,419 Views | 56 Replies

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 18:26:33

At 5/8/12 05:58 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Most of this is completely wrong. Naruto isn't even that bad of a show, and actually deals with alot of issues that we face today in politics and in the real world. For example, take the Pain Saga. Pain, an antagonist of Naruto, actually wanted World Peace, more than anything actually, however after realizing that Humans will always be in conflict, he decided to unite them under "FEAR".
If anyone's taken a look in a textbook, you will realize how true that ideaology is. Robespierre after Gaining possession of Rance in the French Revolution ruled by fear, Lenin, Pol Pot,etc. Most Totalitarian dictators RULE By Fear.
Naruto, who has come to terms with the fact that Humans are World Peace are nearly unattainable; reaches out toward Pain and responds simply with "I don't Know". As time went on however, Naruto changes his ideaology and narrows his scope of things into Unifying the Hidden Villages and Ruling when he becomes Hokage, and ruling with compassion. Naruto has changed his naive scope of "Everyone" getting together, to simply making it his village and the other Vilages being united as one.
Not only does that show how Naruto relates to history, but shows great characterization within the character of Naruto Himself. Throughout the series he matures from a narrow minded naive individual into an intelligent and somewhat somber individual.

How someone can say that Naruto is a horrible show is quite ridiculous. You might not LIKE naruto, but saying it's horrible quite the bold statement. As shown, naruto not only deals with issues in politics and life we still deal with today, but also contains vast characterization and development within it's main character. However, not only is Characterization and development with it's main character, but it's with ALL those who interact alongside Naruto, specifically Saskue. Character Develoment does NOT have to positive, and Saskue is used to show how Governmental side deals and betrayals can dive any individual down not only the path of revenge, but the path of insanity as well. Saskue's dive into Madness also brings up a philosphical point behind the concept of Matyrdom, sometimes the cause inwhich an individual dies for is not the cause in which the individual believed it to be.

And before anyone says "HURR DURR Naruto Fanboy", I only started watching it recently because I wanted to have a nonbiased opinion on it.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:13:06

At 5/8/12 06:26 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: And before anyone says "HURR DURR Naruto Fanboy", I only started watching it recently because I wanted to have a nonbiased opinion on it.

Does it really have as much filler as people say?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:35:11

At 5/8/12 07:13 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 5/8/12 06:26 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: And before anyone says "HURR DURR Naruto Fanboy", I only started watching it recently because I wanted to have a nonbiased opinion on it.
Does it really have as much filler as people say?

The filler is REALLY not that bad. Especially when you had really good sagas like the Guren one with the boy who could stop the 7 tails which, at the time, I had no clue was filler.

At least it's not like Bleach's fillers where they stop completely in the middle of an arc to put in filler.

There is one point where there's alot of filler. However, it kinda fits in (they're ninja, they have to go on missions and stuff, and it comes at a relevant spot). Alot of it isn't that bad, and only some of it is really flat out bad. Most of it's pretty decent.

Also, Saskue becomes badass as hell though.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:40:06

yeah if you wanna talk filler DBZ isn't the anime you should be mentioning lol, that series had so much filler it was ridiculous.

hold on lemme check the spirit bomb and see if it's ready.

Yeah Naruto is pretty cool, I've been reading it since it first came out.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:46:41

At 5/8/12 12:07 PM, Shady-Guy-Spriting wrote: Go read the Naruto vs. Pain tomes and see if Goku could beat THAT.

Goku is basically overpowered in every way possible. He could do that with his penis.

:O

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:47:50

At 5/8/12 07:44 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Dragonball Z got out of hand real quick.

It's power level city and I'm not surprised that's where characters leveling up came from. It all started with Goku killing Frieza and it went ballistic from then on. Every other saga served no other purpose than to have Goku and Vegeta ascend to another level of Super Saiyan.

Dragonball Z has been milked to the point that literally everyone knows what it is, and people stopped watching it because of what you were associated with when you admitted you watched it.

Me and my brother would laugh whenever we saw SS3 Goku....this ***** had the biggest forehead and swelled eyebrows and magically got a perm. Far as I can tell, Dragonball and GT are much more tame and worth the watch.

Now at least Naruto actually has character and plot development of some kind. The characters, or the main character at least has other motives besides getting stronger. The antagonist(s) are made clear and don't change each set of chapters. It's a ninja anime, but at least it's done in an original way.

It's sad when you think about it, the last time Saskue and Naruto meet, the whole emphasis foreshadows the obvious. It was something that Naruto, after growing up during the Pain Saga realizes as well.
*SPOILER*

Naruto Realizes that If he and Saskue are to fight again, they will both die. Naruto and Saskue have both accepted that fate, the only difference lies in that Saskue plans on Killing Naruto before he kills him.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 19:51:00

Goku gets stronger after every battle he's in. He could easily beat Naruto by just looking at him. Can Naruto explode a planet? I don't think so.

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 20:00:02

At 5/8/12 07:53 PM, AngryBombshell wrote:
At 5/8/12 07:47 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: *SPOILER*

Naruto Realizes that If he and Saskue are to fight again, they will both die. Naruto and Saskue have both accepted that fate, the only difference lies in that Saskue plans on Killing Naruto before he kills him.
What chapter is this? I'm following the anime and the episode I'm on is during the start of the third ninja war.

It's in the anime as well as the Manga, I believe it's when Sakura goes out to kill Saskue herself only to be stopped by Kakashi episode.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 20:48:31

At 5/8/12 06:26 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
At 5/8/12 05:58 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
Most of this is completely wrong. Naruto isn't even that bad of a show, and actually deals with alot of issues that we face today in politics and in the real world.

Really? My sides almost split with laughter when I first read this. Any relation between Naruto and real-world politics is either a coincindence or simply there as filler. Don't know where you got all this from TBH.

For example, take the Pain Saga. Pain, an antagonist of Naruto, actually wanted World Peace, more than anything actually, however after realizing that Humans will always be in conflict, he decided to unite them under "FEAR".

How orginial of an anime plot device, and even then, they did it pretty bad. If you want better examples, Raoh from Fist of the North Star had a similar goal in mind, as did Prince Schnizel in Code Geass R2, and those are a hell of a lot more valid for a politcal plot device than Naruto. Simply stated, just because it has buzzwords like "FEAR" and World Peace, doesn't always make it political.

If anyone's taken a look in a textbook, you will realize how true that ideaology is. Robespierre after Gaining possession of Rance in the French Revolution ruled by fear, Lenin, Pol Pot,etc. Most Totalitarian dictators RULE By Fear.

You have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything of, worth idealogical wise from a show like Naruto. The most common idealogy {if you can call it that} I've seen from the series is angsty losers, and an orange suit wearing ninja who should be tested for crack.

blah blah blah, wall of text.

Well good for him, but it still doesn't make it any more political. As I said, you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find any serious political worth in any Naruto series.

How someone can say that Naruto is a horrible show is quite ridiculous. You might not LIKE naruto, but saying it's horrible quite the bold statement. As shown, naruto not only deals with issues in politics and life we still deal with today, but also contains vast characterization and development within it's main character. However, not only is Characterization and development with it's main character, but it's with ALL those who interact alongside Naruto, specifically Saskue.

Naruto is about as deep as a kiddie pool in the middle of the desert, and really, you expect a bunch of hyperactive ninjas and useless side characters to have anything to do with serious political matters, and as for calling the show itself horrible, well that's completely subjective and has nothing to do with the point. Remember that the world of Naruto isn't even close to the real world, particularly when the world around them are ruled by wannabe ninjas, perverted martial arts masters and what have you.

Character Develoment does NOT have to positive, and Saskue is used to show how Governmental side deals and betrayals can dive any individual down not only the path of revenge, but the path of insanity as well. Saskue's dive into Madness also brings up a philosphical point behind the concept of Matyrdom, sometimes the cause inwhich an individual dies for is not the cause in which the individual believed it to be.

Well other than the Govermental side, I could possibly see a point with where you're going. It seems like wherever Saskue goes, death, misery and excessive whining is sure to follow, which gives enough reason why most people hate this guy, {including me, who wants to smash his head in with a sledgehammer for reasons I'm not at liberty to divulge, but I digress.} which is of course, subjective.

And before anyone says "HURR DURR Naruto Fanboy", I only started watching it recently because I wanted to have a nonbiased opinion on it.

Well that's fine, but at the same time, you can't exactly expect to see anything political in a series like Naruto, because I would probably imagine that you are the only one who sees anything political, philosphical or anything like that in a shallow shonen series.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 21:30:37

See, this is why I prefer One Piece over the other Shonen mangas currently being produced. Nobody's that angsty without good reason and even so, they don't drag it out for too long like Sasuke or even Naruto. I'd even go as far to say that One piece is even better than the Dragonball series because while pretty much most of the characters are overpowered, they at least have interesting variables to keep the excitment going instead of the "Big baddie wants to take over/destory world" formula that Dragonball has.

Another reason why this series is better is because it has a vast, expansive world to it and we're just as shocked and amazed at the variety of cultures and creatures lining the world as the main characters because they are experiencing them for the first time as well.

It's a shame how Naruto and Dragonball are so popular over here when One Piece is often overlooked, mostly due to the horrendous butchering that the 4Kids dub did to it. Now I'm not saying this is everyone's cup of tea, but if people like grand storytelling in an engaging world with equally engaging characters, then you should at least try it out.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 21:32:50

At 5/8/12 09:30 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: It's a shame how Naruto and Dragonball are so popular over here when One Piece is often overlooked, mostly due to the horrendous butchering that the 4Kids dub did to it.

Most people dont watch dubs.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 21:35:33

At 5/8/12 09:32 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 5/8/12 09:30 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: It's a shame how Naruto and Dragonball are so popular over here when One Piece is often overlooked, mostly due to the horrendous butchering that the 4Kids dub did to it.
Most people dont watch dubs.

You can't prove that. Besides, that's how I saw One Piece the first time when I was a kid, with the 4Kids dub and that's how a lot of kids saw it for the first time over here. Luckily, I got back into it uncensored around 2008 and have been loving it ever since.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 21:43:41

At 5/8/12 05:31 AM, Punisher33 wrote: Goku would whip narto's ass in a fight. sorry i'm bored but it's true.

I don't think a comparison of "who would kick who's ass" is a valid justifier for "fuck naruto"

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 21:52:11

At 5/8/12 09:35 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: You can't prove that. Besides, that's how I saw One Piece the first time when I was a kid, with the 4Kids dub and that's how a lot of kids saw it for the first time over here. Luckily, I got back into it uncensored around 2008 and have been loving it ever since.

I remember there was this survey before, I cant remember exactly what website it was, but it was like 75% subs. And even then its just one of those things that get obvious once you know quite a lot of people who watch anime. So yeah, I cant prove it right now, but its pretty obvious which one is more popular. A lot of people get into it through dubbed shounen as a kid, but that doesnt mean they prefer dubs, especially since a lot of dubs are horrid quality.

Dont even bother trying to argue it further because I dont really care.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 04:01:10

I share your hatred of Naruto, but Inuyasha is even worse.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 04:36:05

At 5/8/12 09:23 AM, Mismo wrote: Fuck you all, Spike Spiegel would win of course.

What about Light Yagami?! He can kill people by writing their names in his Death Note.

fuck naruto

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 04:39:53

anime is so pre 2010.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 18:12:47

At 5/9/12 04:39 AM, Parlux wrote: anime is so pre 2010.

How?

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 18:51:02

At 5/8/12 08:48 PM, orangebomb wrote:
At 5/8/12 06:26 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
At 5/8/12 05:58 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
Most of this is completely wrong. Naruto isn't even that bad of a show, and actually deals with alot of issues that we face today in politics and in the real world.
Really? My sides almost split with laughter when I first read this. Any relation between Naruto and real-world politics is either a coincindence or simply there as filler. Don't know where you got all this from TBH.

For example, take the Pain Saga. Pain, an antagonist of Naruto, actually wanted World Peace, more than anything actually, however after realizing that Humans will always be in conflict, he decided to unite them under "FEAR".
How orginial of an anime plot device, and even then, they did it pretty bad. If you want better examples, Raoh from Fist of the North Star had a similar goal in mind, as did Prince Schnizel in Code Geass R2, and those are a hell of a lot more valid for a politcal plot device than Naruto. Simply stated, just because it has buzzwords like "FEAR" and World Peace, doesn't always make it political.

You have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything of, worth idealogical wise from a show like Naruto. The most common idealogy {if you can call it that} I've seen from the series is angsty losers, and an orange suit wearing ninja who should be tested for crack.

blah blah blah, wall of text.
Well good for him, but it still doesn't make it any more political. As I said, you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find any serious political worth in any Naruto series.

How someone can say that Naruto is a horrible show is quite ridiculous. You might not LIKE naruto, but saying it's horrible quite the bold statement. As shown, naruto not only deals with issues in politics and life we still deal with today, but also contains vast characterization and development within it's main character. However, not only is Characterization and development with it's main character, but it's with ALL those who interact alongside Naruto, specifically Saskue.
Naruto is about as deep as a kiddie pool in the middle of the desert, and really, you expect a bunch of hyperactive ninjas and useless side characters to have anything to do with serious political matters, and as for calling the show itself horrible, well that's completely subjective and has nothing to do with the point. Remember that the world of Naruto isn't even close to the real world, particularly when the world around them are ruled by wannabe ninjas, perverted martial arts masters and what have you.

Character Develoment does NOT have to positive, and Saskue is used to show how Governmental side deals and betrayals can dive any individual down not only the path of revenge, but the path of insanity as well. Saskue's dive into Madness also brings up a philosphical point behind the concept of Matyrdom, sometimes the cause inwhich an individual dies for is not the cause in which the individual believed it to be.
Well other than the Govermental side, I could possibly see a point with where you're going. It seems like wherever Saskue goes, death, misery and excessive whining is sure to follow, which gives enough reason why most people hate this guy, {including me, who wants to smash his head in with a sledgehammer for reasons I'm not at liberty to divulge, but I digress.} which is of course, subjective.

Well that's fine, but at the same time, you can't exactly expect to see anything political in a series like Naruto, because I would probably imagine that you are the only one who sees anything political, philosphical or anything like that in a shallow shonen series.

Wut? How can you totally dismiss an argument by saying "X show does it better?" The fact still remains that Pain believed that the only way to retain Peace in society is through Fear and Opposition. Once again point out Robespierre, Pol Pot, and the more obvious connection to Legalist China, and the ideaology and philosophy behind Legalism.

How Naruto Relates anything to a crackhead is completely ridiculous. However, I realize chances are I'm arguing with an ignorant fool so there's no point in actually discussing this point. Also, I wouldn't consider it completely Angst on ANYONE's Side because they each have there reasons on why they are doing what they are doing.

Also, how are any of the side characters useless? They all aid in the character development of Naruto, even his antagonists do as well. Conversely, Naruto aids in their character development as well, with the most obvious case being with Gaara Of The Sand.

Also, how is the unification of States (HIdden Villages) against a common enemy anything BUT political? It happens all the time in History, and Naruto uses it to show how States are able to co-operate against a common Enemy, the most notable being The Huns.
Also, It shows just how in The Warring States period in Asia, how different Lords and different clans used Mercenaries to achieve their goal. Also, not only in Asia is the connection made, but it can be made internationally as well, The most obvious being the connection to The Visigoths use in The Roman Empire and how The Visigoth's eventually turned on the Romans and sacked Rome. Which is pretty much extremely similar to the situation with the Akatsuki.

It's really ignorant to say that You CAN'T See anything political in the Naruto Universe.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 18:51:42

I always liked anime. Never HUGE into it, never crazy, but if I see it on I might watch it.

Always liked Dragonball Z. Couldn't help it. Always did. Avatar and Korra are fun to watch too. I never really got into Naruto, but I think my earlier teenage self enjoyed the fight scenes.

Then again, I don't watch much TV anymore.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 19:36:37

At 5/8/12 12:10 PM, Punisher33 wrote: Dude. goku would not even have to go ssj4 on him. i would press ssj 2 if i was goku. goku has way too much experence. and so what goku has died. each time a sayin gets beat he gets ten times stronger maybe more than that. shit. goku has not died sense the cell games. what is naruto based off of besides nothing. dragonball is based off a chinese legend called dragonball literally. goku can handle anything that punk can throw at him

SSJ4 doesn't exist btw. It's not canon so GT never happened. 99% of people would agree with me there.

Pikachu would fuck his shit up anyways :D

Jehuty, the ultimate mech!

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 19:39:46

At 5/8/12 05:31 AM, Punisher33 wrote: Goku would whip narto's ass in a fight. sorry i'm bored but it's true.

I think Krillin could beat his ass in a fight.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 19:41:59

At 5/8/12 03:48 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
At 5/8/12 01:12 PM, Conquestus wrote: A bunch of bullshit that doesn't constitute not watching a show...then proceeds to talk about how stupid he is.
But....it was awesome! And...Kiba! And......

He's a werewolf or he is the offspring between Crystal, and some dipshit who hit that. :P

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-09 19:46:21

Ms. Fortune everybody!

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-12-19 22:01:36

well f*** you loser only cool people watch NARUTO!

Response to fuck naruto 2012-12-19 22:58:33

no you just love seeing half naked buff men often.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-12-20 15:21:20

At 5/8/12 05:50 AM, Halberd wrote: wat the fuck are you fucking retarted naruto can make clones of himself remeber or wer you too stupid 2 remeber you stupid bitch!!!! ass hole pussy licka you dont kno shit about wat you are talking about naruto has blue litening he would wip goku or w/e the hell his name is

to be fair goku could whup narutos ass but DBZ fighters are some of the post over powered anime chars in excistence

i prefer dragon ball as the fights in naruto [havent watched shippuden] are basically retards fighting till they get tired then sitting down for tea and a story about evil ninja of the week's background

also they are SHADOW clones meaning they are not full clones . 1 punch could destroy them. naruto beat goku no freaking chance man