Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

  • 178,600 Views
  • 3,876 Replies
New Topic
Obsideo
Obsideo
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-29 16:04:13

Nostalgiabot = The robot from Toonami

Am I right?

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-29 16:26:37

AXXXXXXXXTEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-29 19:21:59

Like I tell you over & over Killbill go milk a cow with that bullshit farmerboy, you pull fat redneck junky trailer trash white girls & lie in your raps. Your a cool guy with your new vst's doe don't let nobody tell you different LMAO I see through you don't forget that. Go write another urbandictionary rant about me while you at it (I'll never respect you for doing some weak shit like that) & wyze-stingray is even more pathetic wasting a url on a website I don't use anymore....Where does NG find you people LOL ..rampantmuzik go make more fake accounts on youtube saying how much I suck. You know you the shit when you got a bunch of nerds gossiping about your team on a forum. (Saw this post on google btw, SWAG). You'll see why I'm the way I am when the album drops I'm out!

Grand, just grand.

Okay, so either you need to put up some cash and battle me, or get the fuck on with your miserable existence, because we BOTH know that as a lyricist I'm light-years ahead of you. Cut the bullshit, because you know you would get owned six ways to sunday. Don't even be acting like "Oh I don't have enough time for this", because that's a pussy cop-out.

Somebody make sure this faggot sees this. He's gonna back out, but I want him to either
1. Back out publicly in front of all these "Nerds" here
or
2. Accept and get that wake up call he needs.

>:D

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-29 19:24:43

At 7/29/12 04:04 PM, Obsideo wrote: Nostalgiabot = The robot from Toonami

Am I right?

And to answer your question, Nostalgiabot is supposed to be whatever you enjoy in life that you escape to when you're tired of boring repetitive actions. Funny you should say that, though, because Toonami was my shit back in the day, and I watch reruns a lot when I'm bored xD

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 08:32:05

At 7/29/12 07:21 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Battle me CHHUUUMMPEPERPSFLD:FSARO)tgjk0ojmeop
then somethin bout some gay robot

I got a G on Kill Bill.

TheEyeOfMusiK
TheEyeOfMusiK
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 10:00:20

Grand, just grand.

Okay, so either you need to put up some cash and battle me, or get the fuck on with your miserable existence, because we BOTH know that as a lyricist I'm light-years ahead of you. Cut the bullshit, because you know you would get owned six ways to sunday. Don't even be acting like "Oh I don't have enough time for this", because that's a pussy cop-out.

Somebody make sure this faggot sees this. He's gonna back out, but I want him to either
1. Back out publicly in front of all these "Nerds" here
or
2. Accept and get that wake up call he needs.

>:D

Lmao killbill's mad. Your opinion means nothing at all at the end of the day kid.. Your faker than tupac's death grandma's boy LOL. Stop trynna talk like you got money sillybilly, we already know about you!

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 10:59:57

At 7/30/12 10:00 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote:
Lmao killbill's mad. Your opinion means nothing at all at the end of the day kid.. Your faker than tupac's death grandma's boy LOL. Stop trynna talk like you got money sillybilly, we already know about you!

If I'm so fake, then stop dodging me and show me what's good. Typical.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 11:51:25

At 7/28/12 12:40 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: I'm out!
At 7/30/12 10:00 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: I'm back!

Speaking of fake deaths, your ragequit only lasted two days. I'm disappointed. When you boldly declared, "I'm out," I was hoping that you were actually leaving for good. But I guess not.

So, did you bookmark the thread, or did you fucking Google yourself again?

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 12:32:08

At 7/30/12 10:00 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote:

No one here is trying to act like a gangster. We all know you're scared to battle Bill. All rappers from MIAMI suck. Pitbull would own your ass.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 12:50:10

At 7/30/12 12:32 PM, DocterCerebro wrote: Pitbull

Fuck that self-righteous prick. I hate that guy.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 16:25:07

At 7/29/12 04:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: AXXXXXXXXTEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Sorry I missed that meeting, I was out as I thought the meeting would be on too late and my girlfriend asked me if I could stay for a bit longer. Pic related, her smile's worth diamonds.

Hope you can understand.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-30 16:31:25

Also I'm no dickrider, but I think Kill Bill would pretty easily beat DJ Ses in a fight, unless he wants to step up and prove otherwise.

Pic related, TVJohnny's ghostwriter is worth Zaras to me.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 00:07:50

At 7/30/12 04:25 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/29/12 04:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: AXXXXXXXXTEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Sorry I missed that meeting, I was out as I thought the meeting would be on too late and my girlfriend asked me if I could stay for a bit longer. Pic related, her smile's worth diamonds.

Hope you can understand.

Okay, well we rescheduled it to tomorrow at 4 eastern. Hope you can make it. Big things, big things.

Oh and fuck DJ Ses' wack fuckin ass. What a fucking dork. Eat this dude alive KB or I will.

"DJ" Ses

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 15:33:46

At 7/31/12 12:07 AM, Teqneek wrote:
Oh and fuck DJ Ses' wack fuckin ass. What a fucking dork. Eat this dude alive KB or I will.

"DJ" Ses

Lol, he's just gonna back out, as usual.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 17:21:42

At 7/31/12 12:07 AM, Teqneek wrote: Okay, well we rescheduled it to tomorrow at 4 eastern. Hope you can make it. Big things, big things.

Oh and fuck DJ Ses' wack fuckin ass. What a fucking dork. Eat this dude alive KB or I will.

"DJ" Ses

Just got back from Taekwondo, gon see if you guys is still around :)

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 17:29:02

At 7/31/12 05:21 PM, AxTekk wrote: Just got back from Taekwondo, gon see if you guys is still around :)

Taekwondo? Who's arse do you want to kick?

TheEyeOfMusiK
TheEyeOfMusiK
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 19:31:25

At 7/31/12 12:07 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 7/30/12 04:25 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/29/12 04:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: AXXXXXXXXTEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Sorry I missed that meeting, I was out as I thought the meeting would be on too late and my girlfriend asked me if I could stay for a bit longer. Pic related, her smile's worth diamonds.

Hope you can understand.
Okay, well we rescheduled it to tomorrow at 4 eastern. Hope you can make it. Big things, big things.

Oh and fuck DJ Ses' wack fuckin ass. What a fucking dork. Eat this dude alive KB or I will.

"DJ" Ses

Ya'll crack me up with all the hate yo, the only haters I got is from a website that's not even hip hop, just really dedicated shit-talking nerds who hate ghetto people LOL

SillyBilly need to stop frontin' with his grandma's money, #MoneyTalkBullshitWalk
Ya'll just call out shit but don't go forth with it like wyze for example.
LOL I'll leave ya'll in your own lil world doe. It ain't like ya'll go outside anyways, I'll just continue accomplishing more goals in the #RealWorld while ya'll stuck on looking cool over the internet. ;)

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 20:25:28

At 7/31/12 07:31 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: LOL I'll leave ya'll in your own lil world doe. It ain't like ya'll go outside anyways, I'll just continue accomplishing more goals in the #RealWorld while ya'll stuck on looking cool over the internet. ;)

You're back again? And yet your grammar has not improved at all since the last time. Here, I'll just leave this here.

If you have such a great life outside of the internet, and you have accomplished so much (including, but not limited to, failing High School English, setting up a 'label' that failed and fell apart, and complaining about white people) then why do you keep coming back in here to converse with us "shit-talking nerds"?

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 20:42:14

At 7/31/12 07:31 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote:
I'm DJ Ses. I'm pussying out of battling you KB, I know you're a better rapper than me and I hide behind that fact by trying to act hard and call you out on various misconceived flaws. I suck at rap, and it makes me angry, so I try to call everyone else out about it. BTW, I'm never going to battle you because I'm afraid of looking bad in front of a bunch of people I claim are nerds.

^That's what I got out of that wall of text.

Pic completely related, it's my face when you back out of battling me.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 21:11:14

At 7/31/12 07:31 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote:
Ya'll crack me up with all the hate yo, the only haters I got is from a website that's not even hip hop, just really dedicated shit-talking nerds who hate ghetto people LOL

Little pussy, stop acting like you're ghetto, when you look exactly like C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man. Hanging out on the internet hyping yourself like you have some huge following when in reality you're just an attention-starved dickface. This does not give you street cred, nor does any of that cookie cutter bullshit you rap about.

You are an unoriginal, unlikable shit harvester, and the funny part is that you think you have skill. You contribute nothing to the advancement of hip hop; if anything you contribute to its demise with your hopelessly generic raps.

Apathy put it best: "We ain't hating, we just really think you suck"

You do suck. You are terrible. Your ego is ridiculously disproportionate to your ability. You confuse people "hating on you" with "fucking hating you". You are Lil C's slightly less retarded brother. Go join him and fuck the fuck off you untalented, self-worshipping dickbag.

Sincerely,
The People of Earth

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 22:08:36

At 7/31/12 09:11 PM, Teqneek wrote: Apathy put it best: "We ain't hating, we just really think you suck"

brofist.

Also I guess I'll throw in my obligatory "DJ Ses sucks hairy, sweaty balls" comment too.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 22:23:18

At 7/31/12 10:08 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 7/31/12 09:11 PM, Teqneek wrote: Apathy put it best: "We ain't hating, we just really think you suck"
brofist.

Also I guess I'll throw in my obligatory "DJ Ses sucks hairy, sweaty balls" comment too.

Let's call this guy "The Ass of Music."

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 22:43:09

At 7/31/12 10:23 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
At 7/31/12 10:08 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 7/31/12 09:11 PM, Teqneek wrote: Apathy put it best: "We ain't hating, we just really think you suck"
brofist.

Also I guess I'll throw in my obligatory "DJ Ses sucks hairy, sweaty balls" comment too.
Let's call this guy "The Ass of Music."

Whoa, whoa, careful there Cerebro. You might elicit an angry PM or a butthurt forum post from DJ Talentless--I mean Ses.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-31 22:59:22

At 7/31/12 10:23 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
Let's call this guy "The Ass of Music."

Yes, that is his new name; DJ Ses- The Ass of Musik

BTW, is he even a DJ at all? Shouldn't his name be "Emcee Ses" or something?

Not sure why I waited so long to comment about this asshole, but seeing all the retarded shit spewing from TAOM's keyboard has gotten under my skin much in the same way Lil C did. I had to say something about it. This fool is just a fucking disgrace to hip hop.

Also, here's a fun fact: You know how this retard erases all negative comments on his profile right? Well if you look at the comments in his shit, he hasn't gotten any positive feedback this entire year! Hahahaha, what a urine drinking man fondler...

Basically Ses, erasing all negative feedback is pretty wack, and proves you're deluded with regard to your skill. Honestly, you could be a good rapper, but you just lack the originality. You religiously cling to a bullshit scheme based on superficiality and delusions of grandeur, and no real hip hop head respects that. Couple that with how good you think you are, and you are setting yourself up for ridicule and failure.

Also, lol:

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 14:59:34


Let's call this guy "The Ass of Music."
Whoa, whoa, careful there Cerebro. You might elicit an angry PM or a butthurt forum post from DJ Talentless--I mean Ses.

Uh-oh
Well, he should consider filling this out then, if he is capable.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 17:13:00

At 7/31/12 05:29 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Taekwondo? Who's arse do you want to kick?

I'm bare aggressive doe.

Pic related, it's a bare aggressive doe.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 17:19:50

At 8/1/12 05:13 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:29 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Taekwondo? Who's arse do you want to kick?
I'm bare aggressive doe.

Pic related, it's a bare aggressive doe.

That's an aggressive BUCK. Trust me, I'm an inbred hillbilly.

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 19:12:52

At 8/1/12 05:19 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 8/1/12 05:13 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:29 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Taekwondo? Who's arse do you want to kick?
I'm bare aggressive doe.

Pic related, it's a bare aggressive doe.
That's an aggressive BUCK. Trust me, I'm an inbred hillbilly.

Same, I wrestle bears and eat gator nuggets in my spare time.
#datcarolinaliefguh

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 19:46:18

So I lost to a 14 year old in the Diss Track Competition.

Pic related, it's my hip-hop cred.

it's in tatters huehuehuehue

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-01 23:17:38

At 7/31/12 07:31 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote:
Ya'll just call out shit but don't go forth with it like wyze for example.

Word, I challenged you to a Fresh Coast KOTD battle for $500. You backed out. Not my issue anymore. I'll stay getting KOTD wins against legitimately talented rappers thank you.


~Mike~