• 3,606 Replies
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 13:05:04

I live in a city of 500,000 people. In a multicultural, metropolitan area of 1.7 million people. The city I live in has the largest beach in the whole fucking world, and the largest military base in the whole fucking world. I'm not a redneck hick, which is so fucking obvious that it makes you look like a fool to keep saying that over and over and over and over again.

Nah Virginia is full of hicks and you're one of them, you just can't tell because you're too close.
And on that beach thing....Australia, Mexico, NZ, Brazil and fucking Bangladesh all have longer beaches. Not that it matters....what a retarded thing to boast....especially to someone who lives in Australia.

If you are from Australia, then WHY THE FUCK have you abandoned YOUR culture? Where the fuck is your accent? Are you that ashamed of where YOU live that you have to adopt an American accent to sound cool?

I'm Australian-American and grew up in America so that's why i have the accent. Not faking anything, the most Australian thing about my voice is that it calls you a cunt.

Oh- and FUCK BJORK.

Nah pigga, nah.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 13:39:07

At 4/10/12 01:05 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
And on that beach thing....Australia, Mexico, NZ, Brazil and fucking Bangladesh all have longer beaches. Not that it matters....what a retarded thing to boast....especially to someone who lives in Australia.

Not that it's even worthwhile to keep feeding you, but according to wikipedia, and the Guinness book of world records:

Virginia Beach is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.

I don't know what "pleasure beach" means, but the only reason I noted that was because you are still under the retarded assumption that I'm some Appalaichan hill person living in a shack. I'm actually a city boy living in one of the most populous and cultural metro areas on the East Coast. MOST of the redneck hicks are hundreds of miles to the west, but anyway...

Pigpen I am seriously done talking to you. You are probably the most pathetic, unlikable, GREASY human being I have ever met. You truly are nothing more than a weak, piece of shit pussy who wastes his life as a troll hiding behind a keyboard. I actually think it's sad that you are guaranteed to die a lonely old man who has accomplished nothing in life. Fuck you, you disgusting greaseball.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Gasmasq
Gasmasq
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 13:39:23

At 3/13/12 12:27 PM, Teqneek wrote: See you in the final four. Raaawr

on my Youtube.

Saw the results this morning and exdee'd so hard. Sorry Teq :P

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature
BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 13:40:04

Five beats have been chosen, three more coming in.

MCs in Round 2 make sure you check your battle for the deadline, I'm writing deadlines this time. Deadline for first verses is midnight on Friday and I'll update the deadline each time a verse comes in.

BBS Signature
nopalitos
nopalitos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 14:07:22

Maybe next time one of these starts I'll battle rap too! What's good stuff to rap about if you don't want to make empty threats, call people fags, or make fun of where they live? I'm having fun listening to all of these and voting so far (I voted on every battle except for the side ones I was late cause I was in philly and the voting was done before I got back).

Then I heard the dud rap and I was all like "HOLY CRAP!"

BBS Signature
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 14:27:20

At 4/10/12 02:07 PM, nopalitos wrote: rap about if you don't want to make empty threats, call people fags, or make fun of where they live?

You research them and make fun of everything about them you can find.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 14:39:30

At 4/10/12 02:07 PM, nopalitos wrote: Maybe next time one of these starts I'll battle rap too! What's good stuff to rap about if you don't want to make empty threats, call people fags, or make fun of where they live? I'm having fun listening to all of these and voting so far (I voted on every battle except for the side ones I was late cause I was in philly and the voting was done before I got back).

My threats aren't empty. I'm flying to the UK to take a couple of guys out this week. That's why my battle has an extension.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 16:20:04

At 4/10/12 01:39 PM, Teqneek wrote: Not that it's even worthwhile to keep feeding you, but according to wikipedia, and the Guinness book of world records:
Virginia Beach is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.

Guinness has my penis listed as the longest "pleasure penis" in the world.

I'm actually a city boy living in one of the most populous and cultural metro areas on the East Coast.

Pfffbttttt haahaha. Yeah except for NYC, Philly, Boston, etc. Virginia Beach is a pit-stain.
Just for comparison, i lived in Houston and NYC. Sydney is in between those 2 in population.

BBS Signature
SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 16:52:07

man, I've missed a lot.
when did teqneek turn into a walking vagina?

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 17:24:38

At 4/10/12 04:52 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: man, I've missed a lot.
when did teqneek turn into a walking vagina?

I just wanted to vent one time after seeing the results of my battle, but Pigpen's world class dickface troll skills kicked in and I got into yet another feeding session with him. And yes- I have a fault where I will argue with anyone until I either have the last word or until they just make themselves look like a fool, which is why I'm not even bothering with Pig anymore.

But really Suddle, I've been defending myself from the bullshit you assholes have spewed at me since the day I showed up here- and it all began with you. I haven't once started any shit here (aside from the Lil C fiasco). And sorry if I'm a little pissed that the deciding vote in mine and Pig's battle came from someone who hasn't voted on ANY other battles yet, but I only wanted to address it one time. Of course it turned into another shit-slinging festival.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 17:37:13

AAAAHHHHH GODDAMMIT, I forgot Suddle's a troll too. Holy shit you guys love fucking with me, but it's probably my fault for real. My personality makes me troll bait, but at least I can accept it.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 17:51:59

At 4/10/12 05:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: AAAAHHHHH GODDAMMIT, I forgot Suddle's a troll too. Holy shit you guys love fucking with me, but it's probably my fault for real. My personality makes me troll bait, but at least I can accept it.

Yeah i mentioned it earlier, you're a lolcow.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 18:00:13

At 4/10/12 05:51 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/10/12 05:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: AAAAHHHHH GODDAMMIT, I forgot Suddle's a troll too. Holy shit you guys love fucking with me, but it's probably my fault for real. My personality makes me troll bait, but at least I can accept it.

AY FUCK YOU!!!!!! I'm kidding man, I'm so over this back and forth crap. Let's all just crack open a refreshing beer, chill and fry up some fish.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 19:31:45

At 4/10/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote:
AY FUCK YOU!!!!!! I'm kidding man, I'm so over this back and forth crap. Let's all just crack open a refreshing beer, chill and fry up some fish.

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

Here I decided to instead of troll you make a freestyle and phone it in against you seeing how your conceding now your done your battle rapping and moved onto the priesthood.

http://soundcloud.com/karefoot/fuqneek-is-free

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 19:38:40

At 4/10/12 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote: http://soundcloud.com/karefoot/fuqneek-is-free

Freestyle? More like C-style. PiGPEN OUT! BLAP BLAP!

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 19:42:31

At 4/10/12 07:38 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/10/12 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote: http://soundcloud.com/karefoot/fuqneek-is-free
Freestyle? More like C-style. PiGPEN OUT! BLAP BLAP!

Big C.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 20:28:02

At 4/10/12 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote:
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

Here I decided to instead of troll you make a freestyle and phone it in against you seeing how your conceding now your done your battle rapping and moved onto the priesthood.

Yeah, sorry I didn't want to make a song with your insane ass about masturbation and pharmaceuticals. Goddamn you're a fucking weird guy.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 21:08:56

At 4/10/12 08:28 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 4/10/12 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote:

Yeah, sorry I didn't want to make a song with your insane ass about masturbation and pharmaceuticals. Goddamn you're a fucking weird guy.

I'm not mad I just wanted too see if you were actually going to give me the W and you just did so thank you.

Also while I'm at it I am 100% sure I said you could rap about drugs and sex; which is pretty entry level rap stuff. If you can't rap about your dick or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex). Don't tell me my gender I am a girl at heart.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 22:49:42

teqneek I respect your maturity. So for dat, ima stop trolling you.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 23:02:58

At 4/10/12 10:49 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: teqneek I respect your maturity. So for dat, ima stop trolling you.

thats some skilled trolling *highfive*

BBS Signature
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 23:11:18

At 4/10/12 09:08 PM, Carefoot wrote: or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex).

Gotta say, even if you're not rapping about doing or being on drugs, as long as you have the prior experience you can rap about all the other bullshit that comes with it, even on the same track as someone glorifying it. In fact, if anything, I'd say it'd make a pretty dope track to have both sides of the story. We all know someone who's gone a bit too far.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 23:18:08

At 4/10/12 11:11 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 4/10/12 09:08 PM, Carefoot wrote: or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex).
Gotta say, even if you're not rapping about doing or being on drugs, as long as you have the prior experience you can rap about all the other bullshit that comes with it, even on the same track as someone glorifying it. In fact, if anything, I'd say it'd make a pretty dope track to have both sides of the story. We all know someone who's gone a bit too far.

Yeah, and that is a good concept. I really don't want to have to put it any more bluntly, but one of the main reasons I'm declining the collab with Carefoot is because I don't think our styles are compatible at all. Plus he just made a full length song dissing me for some weird ass reason.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 23:34:34

Will try to get in votes for this round BigRed.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 00:00:54

At 4/10/12 11:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
I don't do tracks with genderqueers and I can't go on battlerapping with that weight on my shoulder.

I feel for you Teq its like I said really mean things about you in rhyme and now you can't go on.

It almost warrants an all new poem all together.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 01:06:35

At 4/11/12 12:00 AM, Carefoot wrote:
I don't do tracks with genderqueers and I can't go on battlerapping with that weight on my shoulder.
I feel for you Teq its like I said really mean things about you in rhyme and now you can't go on.

Hmmm, I've never once even gone out of my way to talk to you. Quit stalking me and go fuck off somewhere.

Aside from you finding me on Reddit and begging me for the tourney info, I have no idea who the fuck you are. Yet you insist on constantly pm'ing me, dedicating your rip off battle tournaments to me, ask me to collab, and make songs dedicated to me. Plus half the shit you say is incomprehensible jibberish.

Seriously- fuck off you creepy fucking meat gazer.

Gasmasq
Gasmasq
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 01:16:15

now now pig, i know it's a battle but there's no need to call names :P

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 01:56:41

At 4/11/12 01:06 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 4/11/12 12:00 AM, Carefoot wrote:

Hmmm, I've never once even gone out of my way to talk to you. Quit stalking me and go fuck off somewhere.

:Tears, tears, scared to battle, etc, etc, I am a coward. I'm a hallmark card poet. I am scared of my feelings. Why are you trying to use truth and information this is the internet. You spit hard! SO MANY LINES! YOU CAN BAR CODE IT!

I got that income tax swag.

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 07:41:40

Teq, seriously, chill it. Not saying you start all this, but if you took a deep breath and didn't give a shit, it wouldn't happen. Taking all this stuff so seriously is only going to raise your blood pressure.

I reckon pig secretly owns a pharmaceutical company, making millions from all the hypertension he causes over tintehwebz.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-11 10:06:51

billions.

BBS Signature