00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Christmas Video Game List 2011

3,508 Views | 53 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:25:12

I made a similar thread to this back in 2009. It turned out to be an interesting way to not only see what people wanted, but also to get ideas for less mainstream games that you might want to add to your Christmas list. I figured I'd give it another shot this year.

The concept is simple. I'm sure you're all familiar with a Christmas list. What I'd like you to do is write a Christmas list that is exclusively for video games but contains no more than five titles and provides a description of why each game appeals to you. These don't have to be games that you know you'll be receiving as Christmas gifts because video games are expensive and five titles can cost a lot.

Rules:
- The games must be due for release before December 25th, 2011.
- The games don't have to be new releases. You can have old games on the list too.
- Give a short reason as to why you would like each specific game.
- Limit yourself to a maximum of five games.

Hopefully some interesting lists will crop up again this year and it will be interesting to see if any of these lists influence others. I'm in need of some ideas myself, so hopefully you guys can help me out.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:26:34

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
I was a pretty big fan of the first game and I've been wanting to play this one for a while now. What's even better is that they seem to have dropped the price significantly since release and you can pick up what I've been told is an amazing game for around £13 now!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I originally planned on giving this game a miss, seeing as a bought Battlefield 3 but a few of my friends seem to be enjoying this equally if not more so than BF3 so I may just have to give in and buy it. I've never had anything against the CoD series so the negative player reviews about it it being too similar to the older games don't bother me.

Batman: Arkham City
I loved Arkham Asylum, even if I was a little late to the party. Since I've been told it feels like a similar game I don't see how it could be bad. It's maybe not the game I'm most desperate to play, but it seems like it would make a fun addition to my game collection none the less.

Rayman Origins
The original Rayman was one of my first ever video games and still remains in my top 10 list. I gave up on the series after Rayman 2 so it's nice to see that they've gone back to their roots with Rayman Origins. I'm just a little sceptical that it's worth the regular retail price of the average game, so I'm hoping it will drop in price soon.

Fable 3
Even though I've been told it's not that great, I quite enjoyed the previous two Fable games and have been meaning to pick this up for quite some time now. It's not all that expensive to pick up now, so it might make a good suggestion if a family member is looking for something to get me.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:31:09

I'll probably get Skyrim with my Christmas money sometime after the price drops. It just doesn't seem worth $60 to me.
I may also get the new Assassin's Creed, though that isn't too high up there on my priority list.
That's about it, really. Not too many games that interest me right now.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:35:57

Skyrim
The fifth game in the acclaimed Elder Scrolls series. Has simply mastered the RPG game genre, swords and magic and everything you'd expect in an RPG set in the old days. Also dragons. If you're unsure pick up It's predecessor Oblivion or It's spiritualpredecessor Fallout 3 set in the post apocalyptic future, also known as "Oblivion with guns " make sure to get the GOTY editions.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:36:25

At 11/13/11 11:26 AM, Dean wrote: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Batman: Arkham City
Fable 3

All of these games are incredible.

I don't really want any of these as gifts for Christmas because my family is piss poor, but I'd like to buy these myself.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I don't care what anyone else thinks, I still enjoy these games and this looks like MW2 with the problems fixed.

Saints Row: The Third
I'll be jealously watching my friend play this on Tuesday while I have to wait until December to get paid. All my current money goes to my driver's license.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Not too worried about getting this right away. The series isn't as enjoyable as it was once before and this one doesn't seem to be adding anything worth $60. I still want to play through the game because I do enjoy the series enough.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Shut up.

Hitman: Blood Money
Haven't played a Hitman game and this is currently the only one available for Xbox 360, I think.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:47:57

At 11/13/11 11:36 AM, Makeshift wrote: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Shut up.

Holy shit I forgot about this. I love the Lego games although I have yet to play Indiana Jones 2, Lego Pirates or the 3 Star Wars one (Although I think that's simply because I generally don't like the whole clone wars spin off they've done despite being a Star Wars fan). I think I may look into getting the new Lego Harry Potter game now that you've reminded me.

Luckily, i'm already getting 3 of the games I wanted for christmas. Batman, Assassins Creed Revelations and LoZ: Skyward Sword were on my list and they've already been bought for me. As for anything else, i'm not too sure.

I think i'm most looking forward to Skyward Sword since i'm a fan of the Zelda series yet i've kept myself mostly in the dark for this game.

Too many good games coming out during the last few months of this year and not enough time to play them all!

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:49:23

Rock of Ages
Self-explanatory.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 11:53:26

Skyrim and AC: Revelations are the two that are on my Christmas List, as I'm already getting Skyward Sword the day it comes out since I already pre-ordered the Limited edition bundle.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 12:14:32

I only have two games on my birthday/Christmas list this year. Skyrim and the MGS: HD Collection.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 12:24:44

1) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword :- I'm not really a fan of Zelda. As a matter of fact, I kinda hate Zelda. Why? 'Cause everyone always calls them THE BEST GAMES EVER. If you don't hold OoT as the BEST GAME EVER!!!!11ONEONE you are wrong. I always thought the Zelda games were "alright". And for some reason, I am excited for Skyward Sword, that should give you an idea of how awesome this game will be(Or maybe, I'm just setting myself up for dissapointment xD).

2) Tekken Hybrid:- Seeing how I got rid of my PS2 Tekken Tag disc, this is gonna be a no brainer. I don't really care about the bundled-in movie, since opinions have been lukewarm at best, but Tag was awesome. Oh! And it has a demo of Tag 2!

3) The King of Fighters XIII:- XII was a bit of a letdown. I think the worst part was that some of the Victory Poses were done reusing sprites from other moves, or they just barely moved. Oh, and the lack of modes?. Lack of characters I could understand though, whenever you start off a new engine, it happens. Also the fact that each sprite looks completely awesome, that sure took time to make. Well, XIII will add more modes . XIII will add more characters. XIII will add more of everything!

4) Alien Marines(Nintendo DS):- I love metroidvanias. I love horror movies. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this game.

5) Kirby: Return to Dreamland :- Eh, it just seemed like a fun game for Multiplaying.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 12:31:30

Dark Souls
I played Demon's Souls, loved it, platinumed it, and I plan to do the same with this one. I'm quite interested in seeing how it will work being an open world, so this is something I definitely want.

White Knight Chronicles 2
I don't have the first, but this thing has the first game built into it so why not? I've seen my friend playing and it looks fun, so what more of a reason do I need?

Record of Agarest War Zero
I'm working on the first and enjoying it profusely. I like strategy RPGs, and this one has a pretty unique combat system. Most of the people who've played both seem to like this one better, so why not?

Skyward Sword
Like most upcoming games I haven't really followed on this one, but that usually helps me enjoy it more. Should be a fun game. While the quality tends to change between games, most Zelda titles have at least been fun.

And I can't really think of a fifth. I'll just say White Knight Chronicles 1.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 13:01:44

Skyrim

I had trouble picking up Oblivion, but I loved it. It took me being an asshole to actually get interested in the game, but it's fun. Skyrim looks like Oblivion but better, and it should be great fun to play over the Christmas break.

Assassin's Creed Revalations

I love the Assassins creed games, it has to be my absolute favourite series. The combination of a rich narrative and a big open world made me fall in love with these games even though some might say they're repetitive. Plus, I want to know what happens after that huge cliffhanger in Brotherhood.

Saints Row 2 was the first game I bought for my Xbox because it was on sale and I wanted to play something like Grand Theft Auto. What I got was a super fun sandbox with lots of variety in the world. I hope Saints Row 3 will be just as fun because I had a blast with the second one.

The Old Republic

It looks interesting and worth a shot. My step Brother will probably play the shit out of this game so I may have a friend to play it with. But I'm not going to cry if I don't end up getting it.

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 13:45:08

At this point in my life I don't really get a lot of gifts anymore, nor do I really care so consider this a list of things I'm interested in buying for myself.

Rocksmith -

One of those games that tried to get a head start on the holiday rush, but already came and went in the deluge. Still, I was a huge rhythm game fan back in the Guitar Hero 3 days and having a game that taught you to play music seemed like the natural progression. Unfortunately RB3s "learn to play instruments" was a big waste that required either a whole new guitar of crappy plastic instruments that only taught you to half-play. Maybe this is no better, but it uses the guitar I already have and it's intriguing.

Arkham City -

Arkham Asylum was the tits. I have nothing against a second helping of tits.

And I guess that's it for the games I almost definitely will be playing. I'd like a chance to get to play Dark Souls, Skyrim (apparently Mojang is making some new Elder Scrolls game, anyone else hear about that?), Military Shoot-'em Bang Bang Go Fuck Yourself 3, and maybe Halo: You Retards Will Buy This Shit Again Edition if enough of my friends are rocking the multiplayer.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 15:11:40

Starcraft 2
Although the game is a year old, if you like RTS this game is an absolute gem. I'm glad i bought this game when I did. I only have a couple of friends that play SC2 from time to time, but this game has a great single player experience and the feeling you get from multiplayer is amazing.

Battlefield 3
This game is just full of pure epicness. One of the most anticipated game this year, this game is a must have for Team Tactical FPS Shooters. But as i just said, this game is more aimed for those guys that like to play in a team. Sure you can go rampage in a tank blowing shit up, but when playing in a team based match, this game has it all. Single player experience isn't that bad either.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
There's so many haters on this game this year that i was surprised at the amount of hate this game was receiving this year. From my experience, i only played somewhat 4 hours from the single player experience and I absouletly love it. It truly gives you an amazing single player experience. Multiplayer is also addictive, making you to just want to go back and play some more to unlock some more stuff. Survival is also amazing, it's more amazing when you play it with a close friend of yours. It's just epic.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
This game is an amazing RPG experience all together. It really sucks you in the game, making you unable to stop playing. The storyline is interesting and the gameplay is not bad. The combat system is similiar to that used in Fallout 3, but then again, that's what made fallout 3 such a great game.

RAGE
Played borderlands? Can't wait for borderlands 2? Delve into RAGE, the almost equivalent of borderlands. Rage is a similar game to borderlands minus the leveling system. It's a game that has great visuals and sounds and an interesting storyline. I haven't finished it yet but i'll get around to playing it maybe sometime this holiday season.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 15:32:40

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
To be honest, it wasn't until E3 2011 that got me interested in Skyward Sword. The first trailers looked bland and simplistic, but they really upped their game with the newer trailers and gameplay features. Besides, I'm wanting a new game for the Wii, and Skyward Sword'll be a blast for me.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I don't really have to explain myself too much on this one. Lots have been said about the game, so I will definitely check it out this Christmas.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Wii)
I enjoyed both Call of Duty 4 and Black Ops on the Wii. Both had some tight controls, and I had fun playing them. I wouldn't mind picking MW3 up, despite the hate that both Call of Duty and Nintendo get. Yeah, that's probably a double whammy for some people. But I like it, so yeah. Come at me, bro.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 16:51:13

THIS IS SO FUCKING HARD TO DO!!! There are to many games but I'll try to listen my most wanted Playstation 3 games for christmas this year.

1: Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Asylum is one of my very favorite games on the PS3. It was just mindblowing! I played a demo at gamescom where I played as Catwoman and the gameplay was smooth! Also with the good ratings this game is a must-have in my collection!

2: Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
I am a sucker for Naughty Dog. Whatever they have made you can find it in my collection. Uncharted got me hooked with it's fun gameplay, awesome story and charaters that you enjoy being in company with. I enjoyed the first game more then the 2nd game, but I think UC3 might be just perfect.

3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
I love these games! And the ending of Brotherhood was so... so... you know if you played it... I really look forward for Revelations because this time around it is time for some fucking answers! Each game gives us more and more questions, but now we will have the answers we need!

4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I have never ever been a fan of pure WRPG's and I don't know why. I love action/adventure with RPG elements and I love FPS with RPG (Borderlands), but I have never been a fan of games like Fallout 3 and Oblivion. I still want Skyrim because it looks awesome! Enough said!

5: Dancestar Party /w PS Move
Yup you heard me! I don't have PS Move so I want Move, and what game is the most fun and simply the best game for Move? Dancestar Party! I played it at this years Gamescom and it was a whole lot of fun! I am really into music games like Guitar Hero and Singstar and this christmas I think it is time to go dancing!

I will most probably get other games that didn't made it to this list. I have also already preordered Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (the only must-have Wii-game this year) and games like ICO/Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Generations will probably be a little cheaper around christmas or after new year.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 21:43:09

At 11/13/11 02:02 PM, Odyssic wrote: Dead Rising 2: Off the record - I love the Dead Rising series, I was going to get it, but cheaper around christmas.

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - I like puzzles.

Thank you! I don't care what anybody thinks about it being a clone of the first Dead Rising 2, it's more different than you think! Especially with the addition of a sandbox mode.

Also Professor Layton is nice...

Yes it is.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 21:53:50

At 11/13/11 11:36 AM, Makeshift wrote: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

And I just bought these two.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 22:01:00

Sonic Generations-
I'm a huge fan of sonic and I really can't wait to play this one.

Skyrim-
If I get this,it'll be my first time playing the series.Oblivion caught my interest after watching a few walkthroughs.and skyrim just looks sexy(and fun!)

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 22:16:57

At 11/13/11 01:45 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Rocksmith

This. And Rock of Ages.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-13 23:11:12

There are so many to choose from, and considering that this is an active year for games, {probably because it's the final major push for the current gen of consoles.} it was tough to make a list, but here's what I want.

Gears of War 3
Basically it's the finale of the GOW story, and since I'm a fan of the first 2, it's naturally obvious that I would get this game to see how it plays out. Plus the single player extras is simply more icing on the cake.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Say what you will about the series, I've personally enjoyed it, even though it does bother me that it's so multiplayer focused, particularly online and the campaigns are so short. Regardless, I'm still interested in playing it and see if it was really worth the hype it creates every year, this is really more of a curiousity thing more than anything else.

Saints Row The Third
Notice a pattern here? Much like GOW and MW, I'm interested in getting this game, considering that I am a huge fan of the first 2. It's over-the-top hilariousness makes it much more interesting and fun than GTA, and I like the GTA series.

Rage
I'm really debating on whether to get this game or not. Most likely, I'll play it because it's similar to Borderlands, just much more grittier, at least up until Borderlands 2 comes out later on.

Dead Island
This is purely based off curiousity and not much else. It has been given some high ratings from a lot of people, so I would think that it's a good idea to at least check it out.

There are others that I could fill in, but either I'm in no real rush to play these games, or don't really have any interest in playing those games at all. I guess I better start saving up now if I want those games I said.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-14 00:26:32

At 11/13/11 11:47 AM, warshark wrote:
At 11/13/11 11:36 AM, Makeshift wrote: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Shut up.
Holy shit I forgot about this. I love the Lego games although I have yet to play Indiana Jones 2, Lego Pirates or the 3 Star Wars one (Although I think that's simply because I generally don't like the whole clone wars spin off they've done despite being a Star Wars fan). I think I may look into getting the new Lego Harry Potter game now that you've reminded me.

No shame guys.

I've already preordered this because I get a little Harry Potter lego Hogwarts train with it, and I'm just a lego game nut. I'm playing Lego Indiana Jones 2 atm and it's fun enough but not nearly as entertaining as Harry Potter and Pirates lego. Not by far. I also look forward to more Star Wars lego games maybe. But yeah fun games, no shame.

As for a 'Christmas Wish List', I think I'm kinda too old for that now really. Likely be more of a case of 'Games I intend to buy myself with any money I may recieve from my mother and father.'

I honestly can't think of any. As I'll likely be buying Skyrim today and the only other game I want isn't out in the EU till after fucking Christmas (MGS HD collection)!

Oh I need Sims 3: Pets actually. Likely get it on PC and PS3 when the price goes down.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-14 02:16:03

I know i'm going to try and get Battlefield 3 and Skyrim by Christmas

I don't know about anything else though, not much really engrosses me except Street Fighter these days.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-14 02:39:51

I think the only things I will try and get for Christmas will be Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3. I'm more bothered about getting money to be honest so I can actually afford my university accommodation next semester.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-14 03:03:26

At 11/13/11 11:26 AM, Dean wrote: Fable 3
Even though I've been told it's not that great, I quite enjoyed the previous two Fable games and have been meaning to pick this up for quite some time now. It's not all that expensive to pick up now, so it might make a good suggestion if a family member is looking for something to get me.

Don't. Take it from a guy whose played it through and through. It sucks. Imagine the most dumbed down game with RPG elements you can think of and square it. That's Fable 3.

Pros:

- Bosses may actually challenge you (although nothing that's to hard to beat given enough rolling and shooting magic)

- Good old Fable humor is still sharp tounged and witty. (although the gnomes can just be insulting and not funny at all)

-Weapons upgrade thing is a nice novelty but it's hard to get very different weapons. Considering it just picks the upgrades at random.

-Combat is ok, the finishing moves are entertaining. Although I find myself to easily spamming the roll move and shooting fireballs until dead.
Cons:

- Simplified so hard even your grandmother could do this game. Not that great for people who expect something oh I don't know. Like, more complicated, diverse, interesting, FUN?? Yeah, you get to easily master all 3 combat skills. Get lvl 5 on Melee, Magic, and Ranged without even trying. Fuck specializing, you become a fucking God.

- Limited Spell selection. All the fun spells got turned into potions. True, it kept the game more "difficult" because no one could spam time spells. But dicking around with those spells and Conjuring the dead spells were fun. Now all we got are the elemental damaging ones? Lame. Dual wielding also loses it's luster after a while. Soon your just spamming Flame balls at enemies.

-You have to purchase ablities like buying a house or socializing out of chests now. Hell, why even socialize? There's no real reason to marry or even befriend anyone. Becuase guranteed most of all those "friends" will hate your guts in some way or another when you choose one option against them from when you become King.

-No personalization. It's not even Role Play anymore. Hell I think you Role play harder in Halo than you do in Fable 3. You have a name you can't change. You have a body type that you can't change besides being skinny or fat. Apart from the clothes and the now incredibly limited haristyles, it just becomes a hassle to change shit. It's easier just to say fuck it and go on. You just always feel that your that one person and can't change. Despite being slightly chubbier and having a different hairstyle.

-All weapons are Unique. That gets annoying. All the weapons have some kind of bonus on them and prerequisites you need to fullfill to get those bonuses. Me? I liked simply buying a plain old Master Cleaver and hacking away at bitches. No care for bonuses or anything. Now your stuck with sword or hammer, pistol or rifle. Oh, descisions, descisions.

- Final boss isn't very tough at all, at least puts up a fight but eh. And at the end. You feel no want to continue your game. There's just nothing to do. Despite the little quests they give you I find cutting through the same Bandits and the Same Bolverines and the Same Hollows boring to tears. No good quests left at all.

So, Right now, if it's like 30 bucks. I guess you should get it. It's got some sharp humor and funny quests and what not. If you like customizing clothes and just want something to play. Just don't expect a lot from the game play.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-15 05:39:40

At 11/14/11 03:03 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: So, Right now, if it's like 30 bucks.

Well, it's about £13 right now I think. Not too sure what that is in dollars. Probably close to $30. I'm not sure what conclusion to come to after reading your post. I wasn't particularly expecting Fable 3 to be in-depth and it doesn't really bother me if it isn't because I have Skyrim for that. I only added it to the lost because I thought it might be a cheap, fun game. We'll see though.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-15 10:23:44

Assassin's Creed Revelations Animus edition
I'm a fan of this series so I'm not really satisfied with the simple version of the game which I can buy now but I want the animus edition so ACR animus edition to wish list
Batman Arkham City
I've seen some vids about this game I think it is really great,so to wish list too.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-15 10:36:41

Super Mario 3D Land
I plaid this along with other great future release games at E3. If you threw Super Mario Galaxy in a blender with Super Mario Brothers 3 and threw in a 3D effect your end result is this. I don't really have the money for it yet but if I buy 1 more new game at Gamestop I get a used one for free so hopefully they'll have one by December 5th
Mario Kart 7
I've been waiting since the release of the 3DS for this game. I can't believe it's only 3 weeks until release. I preordered it and have $50 set aside for it. If I buy this game I get a used one for free (you can see where this is going.

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-15 11:25:48

Batman Arkham city

Sonic GENERATIONS

Halo REACH

Left 4 DEAD 2

Call of duty modern warfare 3

Assassins creed 1-revelations

Dragon ball Z burst limit

Halo anniversary

not to mention the 360 console itself.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Video Game List 2011 2011-11-15 15:58:36

Battlefield 3
Just can't wait to get this, been looking for a new multiplayer game to dive into and this fits the bill. The vehicles, the destruction, the tense firefights. I loved the beta, ducking behind cover while RPGs soared over my head, can't wait to play more of the maps.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
I've never played MGS before and I've been meaning to. Unfortunately on my Xbox 360 this would have been impossible, but now finally MGS2 and 3 (and Peace Walker, not looked into it much but I'll give it a chance) are finally on Xbox 360! Can't wait to play these classics.

Dead Space 2
Been meaning to play this too, looks quite fun. I wasn't really sure about it but I'll have a go, I do like sci fi stuff.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Loved the original Halo, can't wait to relive the experience. I got into Halo earlier this year even though I first played it in 2005 and even got Halo 3 for Christmas in 2007.

Was also going to get Saints Row: The Third for Christmas but I just couldn't wait so I have it pre-ordered. Roll on 18th November!

god

BBS Signature