Be a Supporter!

I fucked my friends mom!

  • 263,862 Views
  • 18 Replies
New Topic
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 11:48 PM

I've been holding this back for months, and just I can't take it anymore. I have GOT to let this out somewhere because I need serious help!

See what happened was, I would go by my friends house to play basketball all the time, and I had never seen his mom before even though I had known him for 6 years, because of her job traveling. I never even seen pictures of her because his family didn't really take pictures that much. Me and my friend hung out all the time and he's such a great friend. We have laughs together all the time, and I just don't understand why I would do such a horrible thing to him. I am literally holding back tears right now as I'm typing this.

Now our strange relationship started when I saw his mom for the first time a few months ago. Keep in mind, his mom has been married for 18 years, and his father (Who is a retired weightlifter, and current high school weightlifting coach) was also there with her. His mom is also fine as hell, and I tried to keep from checking her out being that my friend, his brother, and their Dad was with her. I always felt very nervous when I was around her with no one else around, because I would always get the feeling that she liked me more than the other friends I had.

Then one time while my friend was changing in his room, she caught me checking her out. "I saw that" she said. Then I replied "What?"."You like what you see?" She answered."Um...I don't know what you're talking about..." I said with my heart racing as I had realized what happened. "Whatever..." she sighed. Then I saw her again, she was standing by the door as I was getting ready to leave. Again, no one was around at this time. As I'm walking past her, she grabs by ass cheek. I stopped and looked at her. "Man you've got a nice ass" She said. "Excuse me?" I said. "What? You've never had anyone tell you you had a nice ass before?" She replied. "Umm..." I stuttered. "Am I too old to complement on your ass?". "Uh...well...No you're not. Thanks for complementing on my ass." I ended the conversion exchange there as I was getting very nervous. As I was walking to my house, I looked back at her one more time, and she had a very sexy smile on her face as she was looking back at me...like... You see this emoticon? :J That smile...yeah.Then I thought to myself, what do I do now??? His mom is one of the most beautiful, curvey, older women I've ever seen in my life, and as much as I'd like to tap a couger like his mom, is this worth me losing a great friend? Is this worth me getting my ass handed to me by his father? Is this worth me destroying a marriage, and quite possibly, a whole family?

Then to top it off, I had a dream that me and my high school class were touring a house, and my friends mom was showing us the theatre room. At first, it looked small, but when we got inside there was 45 rows of seats in 4 sets. For some strange reason all the guys felt the need to run all the way to the bottom as fast as they could, jumping over all of the sets of seats. Then I saw a walkway under the seats were some of the guys had common sense and weren't running. It was at this time that I had realized that I was in a dream, and I could do what ever I wanted without any consequences. So as any guy in this wonderful position, I imagined my friends mother. At first his father was by her side, angrily yelling "What's the big deal here!" But I imagined him away because he was one of the people that had ran all the way to bottom of the theatre.

I proceded to pull down her pants, but I didn't want to get her pregnant, so I inserted my penis in her rectum. Then I had came. As post NG users know, when you cum in a dream, you cum in real life. So I was feeling good, and I had came a lot. This was probably the most I have ever came in a dream. Then I had come to an abrupt halt. I remembered that I feel asleep in the College library. A feeling of worry had come across me as I had awakened. I'm setting in a Library filled with hundreds of students, and I've got cum flowing in my pants, and I still got some left that hadn't come out yet. Then I thought "How the hell am I going to play this off?". The only way I could've been in a worse position is if I had a class in ten minutes. I looked, and there's a couple of my friends from high school setting at a table. They hadn't noticed me yet, but then I realized what if they ask me to join them? I can't say no because then they'll be like "Dude why not? You got cum in your pants or something?". So I sat there, and I thought "Maybe I should just sit here and wait it out until everything dries. I looked at my phone, 11:41. I had planned on waiting until 12. That should be good time. But then I had a sudden urge to go take piss. So I waited it out for as long as I could, then my other friends had saw me, told me to come. This was it, time to stand up. I felt my pants, dry. Ok that's good I thought. I then walked to the bathroom, and after I was finished, everything turned out okay. It was at this time that I realized "Thats it! I have got to fuck my friends Mom!"

So that weekend, I had planned a sleepover with my buddy. Ofcoarse his parents said it was okay because after all these years I had been friends with there son, his Dad considered me another son, and his Mom was...well...you know...what ever. So anyways long story short (and I know I haven't done a good job of that) me and his Mom were alone again in the livingroom. And this time, everyone was asleep, and his dad was away. So this time, it was about to get real. Immediatly, she told me she would be right back, and when she came back, she was dressed in a very sexy, shiny red silk robe, that came down to just under her butt. Needless to say, my dick went up immediatly. Then she asked me how she looked. I was completely speechless. She then smiled, and we started messen around for a few minutes. After we kissed, she unzipped my pants, and begin to suck my dick. After that, we went to the bedroom, she took off her robe, and we began to fuck. The two kids she had were by ceserian, and she hadn't had sex in 14 years, so her pussy was tight as hell. I stuck my dick in her pussy, and soon after, I felt a nut coming. I immediatly pulled out, and put it in her anus, and nutted like a damn madman inside her ass hole. I swear to fucking god it was the best god damn fucking sex I had ever had. I was absolutely, unbelievebly, amazing. We did it for 3 hours. Then after we finished, I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine, and we kissed one more time and she told me to keep it a secret between me and her.

So after that, I felt like a God Damn fucking Bawse. I just fucked the most beautiful milf ever. But suprizingly not long after, I felt the long term effects. I can't look or talk to my friend the same way anymore, or the rest of their family for that matter. I just feel so horrible. But friend keeps telling me he notices something weird about me. I don't talk to him as much anymore, I unusually reframe from hanging out with their family. Even my own family is starting to notice something strange about the relationship between me and my friend, and I'm just really scared because I feel like sooner or later, everybodies going to find out, and it's going to just be some big massive drama. And I'm afraid to tell my friend he will never forgive me. We are great friends, and I really don't want to mess that up. I kinda just thought about becoming a complete asshole us not being friends anymore, but I known him too long to do that.

So NG PLEASE help me out. I'm really scared because I know I did a bad thing and I really shouldn't have done it. MAN I'm just feel really bad right now please help!!!


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 11:51 PM

Oh my god, I was really interested in reading this story, until I scrolled down.
I only read the first couple paragraphs.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 11:51 PM

Like I'm gonna read a wall of bullshit.


BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:01 AM

At 11/7/11 11:48 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: We did it for 3 hours.

Nice try.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
blazer133
blazer133
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM

At 11/8/11 12:01 AM, ohbombuh wrote:
At 11/7/11 11:48 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: We did it for 3 hours.
Nice try.

three hours and his dad didn;t come back that late at night? haha, yea ok.


NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:04 AM

I knew a guy who slept with the mother of two girls, both of which he had dated.......and he was 16.
.____.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:07 AM

tl;dr obviously fake and cool story bro.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
RandomRoarness
RandomRoarness
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:09 AM

At 11/7/11 11:51 PM, Squidbit wrote: Oh my god, I was really interested in reading this story, until I scrolled down.
I only read the first couple paragraphs.

same.


happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:10 AM

At 11/8/11 12:03 AM, blazer133 wrote:
At 11/8/11 12:01 AM, ohbombuh wrote:
At 11/7/11 11:48 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: We did it for 3 hours.
Nice try.
three hours and his dad didn;t come back that late at night? haha, yea ok.

His Dad was away that weekend.


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
a-guy-with-no-life
a-guy-with-no-life
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:20 AM

I'm gonna have to call bullshit.
Not even close to believable...


Take a look at my name. That's why I'm here.

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:22 AM

At 11/7/11 11:51 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: Like I'm gonna read a wall of bullshit.

This.

Also, unrealistic premise. Obvious trollbait.


BBS Signature
Magnus
Magnus
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:26 AM

I believe you op

recently i caught one of my closest friends fucking my own mother. needless to say i immediately joined in and helped him

Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:37 AM

i feel your pain op, i lose all my friends this way


BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:40 AM

its okay everyone has wet dreams


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
BrocoliClock
BrocoliClock
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:49 AM

Holy shit, you really ARE gay!


Get me a beer.

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:52 AM

I swear this site is a fucking cyst on the face of the internet.

The shit you people write.

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
Vergas
Vergas
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 01:02 AM

Uh...well...No you're not. Thanks for complementing on my ass.

Smoooooth.


Xbox Live: lordvergas | AIM: VergasX

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 01:04 AM

dont be worried of destroying the family, she probably is already cheeting on her husband, and if she is not (what i doubt) she will with other person

also any pics of her my dear stifler?

you should write to the penthouse forum

It was at this time that I realized "Thats it! I have got to fuck my friends Mom!"

that moment comes to all of us

also dont tell him

and to conclude, we all know that its a fake story (she beeing so hot and unfucked for 14 years..yea right)

but i got a bit turned on by the story so you got my blessing to continue making up stories


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to I fucked my friends mom! Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 01:05 AM

Post all works of fiction in the Writing Forum.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature