Be a Supporter!

Lisa Ann...

  • 1,744 Views
  • 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
thetoker
thetoker
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:17:13 Reply

How is she so popular?
She's old and wrinkly!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Stoner Club
Learn about thetoker.
Living the High Life

Autokrator
Autokrator
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:18:12 Reply

She has a pretty smile.


I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:19:43 Reply

she has a big booty and dick sucking lips

and dem legs


BBS Signature
thetoker
thetoker
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:24:17 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:19 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: she has a big booty and dick sucking lips

and dem legs

"dem legs" are disgusting


The Stoner Club
Learn about thetoker.
Living the High Life

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:26:00 Reply

la la la combo


call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:31:58 Reply

She sucks a good dick for an old white lady.

Gerbil
Gerbil
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:33:03 Reply

i like my bitches old and saggy


Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:33:56 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:33 PM, Gerbil wrote: i like my bitches old and saggy

You mean your men.

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:34:53 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:24 PM, thetoker wrote:
At 8/18/11 09:19 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: she has a big booty and dick sucking lips

and dem legs
"dem legs" are disgusting

mmmm mmmm.


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 21:34:58 Reply

She must not be that popular because I have no fucking clue who she is.


BBS Signature
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 22:54:26 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:34 PM, zooos wrote: She must not be that popular because I have no fucking clue who she is.

Google her name on Pornhub.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 22:59:31 Reply

i can give you 2 squishy reasons


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:00:20 Reply

At 8/18/11 10:54 PM, NerdLiife wrote:
At 8/18/11 09:34 PM, zooos wrote: She must not be that popular because I have no fucking clue who she is.
Google her name on Pornhub.

I always go to pornhub when I want to google something

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:00:56 Reply

At 8/18/11 10:54 PM, NerdLiife wrote:
At 8/18/11 09:34 PM, zooos wrote: She must not be that popular because I have no fucking clue who she is.
Google her name on Pornhub.

How do you google something on pornhub?

robotman5
robotman5
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:02:33 Reply

who the hell is she?

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:07:11 Reply

I just looked her up, yeah she's hot.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
MrPlinkett
MrPlinkett
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:09:50 Reply

Did you not hear the news?

Her penis was exposed on the BBC news, making her a manwhore!

dj9547
dj9547
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-18 23:21:42 Reply

For fuck's sake. I thought you were originally talking about Lisa Ann Walter. No clue why.


.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 00:26:42 Reply

who?


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 00:28:55 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:17 PM, thetoker wrote: How is she so popular?
She's old and wrinkly!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Lots of people like milfs.

2. She doesn't look so bad.

3. She disguists me.
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 00:31:23 Reply

because she was the governor of Alaska

Lisa Ann...

skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 00:32:45 Reply

At 8/18/11 11:21 PM, dj9547 wrote: For fuck's sake. I thought you were originally talking about Lisa Ann Walter. No clue why.

Lol I thought that at first.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 00:33:59 Reply

She doesn't look that old... maybe late 20s or 30s?

I don't get what's so disgusting.

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 03:47:23 Reply

At 8/18/11 11:00 PM, Squidbit wrote:
At 8/18/11 10:54 PM, NerdLiife wrote:
At 8/18/11 09:34 PM, zooos wrote: She must not be that popular because I have no fucking clue who she is.
Google her name on Pornhub.
How do you google something on pornhub?

How don't you?

Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 05:12:49 Reply

She looks quite good.


Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 06:31:02 Reply

At 8/19/11 05:12 AM, Asandir wrote: She looks quite good.

Yes she does.


I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 06:55:13 Reply

i like my bitches old and saggy

i like my britches old and saggy

Lisa Ann...


BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2011-08-19 06:56:25 Reply

At 8/19/11 06:55 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
i like my bitches old and saggy
i like my britches old and saggy

That was punny!


Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
DrCat
DrCat
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Game Developer
Response to Lisa Ann... 2014-11-23 07:08:12 Reply

At 8/18/11 09:19 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: she has a big booty and dick sucking lips

and dem legs

GREAT

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Lisa Ann... 2014-11-23 09:34:06 Reply

At 11/23/14 07:08 AM, DrCat wrote:
At 8/18/11 09:19 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: she has a big booty and dick sucking lips

and dem legs
GREAT

So, you like bumping old threads about pornstars, huh?
You'll fit in just fine.


I'm Tom Fulp's alt.
Help people in need with the click of a button.
Sig by Decky

BBS Signature