New Topic Respond to this Topic
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:05 PM Reply

One day you're invited to fight in a infamous "Dark Tournament" where monsters and demons participates.

You can't turn it down however since doing so will result in the deaths of you, your family and friends.

What will you do?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:06 PM Reply

grab my remington 300 ultra mag

i know i bring it up as much as posible, but its a fucking cannon that can hit a dime from a mile and a half away.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
IamSpamable
IamSpamable
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:06 PM Reply

Ponies count in the demon category right?

TrueLAD
TrueLAD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

At 8/17/11 11:05 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: One day you're invited to fight in a infamous "Dark Tournament" where monsters and demons participates.

You can't turn it down however since doing so will result in the deaths of you, your family and friends.

What will you do?

Well, I'd have to give it my best shot, but I'd imagine that death would hit me pretty quickly.

Question is OP, what would you do?

Cubone
Cubone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:08 PM Reply

fire my spirit gun i guess

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:06 PM, TrueLAD wrote:

Well, I'd have to give it my best shot, but I'd imagine that death would hit me pretty quickly.

Go find an old psychic hermit who happens to be a demon killer and train. Hopefully by the time the tournament begins, I'll be able to master a powerful technique.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:10 PM Reply

Crossbow and .308 sniper!

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:10 PM Reply

I would probably be the Dan of the roster. Which MEANS! I will only go so far, but, i've always wanted to be a hero! So i'll kick some ass. For America.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:11 PM Reply

Am I able to fight with my level icon?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:11 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:10 PM, POTaTOS wrote: Crossbow and .308 sniper!

how odd, i actualy have a .308 win

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
misterchees0
misterchees0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:09 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

Go find an old psychic hermit who happens to be a demon killer and train. Hopefully by the time the tournament begins, I'll be able to master a powerful technique.

Because Old psychic demon-killing hermits can be found on any street, open 24/7 for training.

I invented Gnoming. Don't believe me?

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:11 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/17/11 11:10 PM, POTaTOS wrote: Crossbow and .308 sniper!
how odd, i actualy have a .308 win

Well, so I do I. Which is why I brought it up. I been workin' on it all day cuz I knew dis tawpik wud be her cuz I rede bainz n' shit yall.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:12 PM, misterchees0 wrote:

Because Old psychic demon-killing hermits can be found on any street, open 24/7 for training.

Well it helps that I met the person before and train before, but dropped out for a while before coming back to complete it.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:22 PM Reply

I pay my stunt double to enter the tournament for me and then sit back and relax as I do nothing.

BBS Signature
Brutus569
Brutus569
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:05 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: One day you're invited to fight in a infamous "Dark Tournament" where monsters and demons participates.

What will you do?

Call ghost busters

I Love Peanuts!!!!

BBS Signature
RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:34 PM Reply

if there's a scientist out there called Gorden freeman who killed an entire race of aliens starting with a simple weapon like a crowbar, and with only one training session, then i think i have a good chance

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:36 PM Reply

Well, probably my dad's Browning Silver Hunter (semi-automatic shotgun) and my machete as a sidearm.

Cubone
Cubone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 11:40 PM Reply

you guys think that conventional weapons will work against monsters and demons?
get real fuckers, power UP

camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:00 AM Reply

Fight

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
tom641
tom641
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM Reply

Just do my best, i suppose.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:40 AM Reply

What will you do?

Advise you to stop watching so much Yu-Yu Hakasho.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:42 AM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:12 PM, misterchees0 wrote:
At 8/17/11 11:09 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

He stating he knows the reference his topic came from.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:46 AM Reply

I build up my psychokinetic ability (hopefully I have enough time before the tournament)
and then my bad-assery (yeah, that's a term now...) will help me to prevail ^.^

for anyone who says that it's fucking impossible, I'm invited to fight in a dark tournament with fucking demons... I'll make it happen! (that and I already believe it's possible anyway.)

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:52 AM Reply

As the Ginger Ninja, I would be victorious!!

Also OP answer my damn pm.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Nimble
Nimble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:08 AM Reply

sigh,bluntly accept,and walk into the stadium for the first round.

the first round is against an imp,so all i really do is kick and throw him multiple times and he's out.

round 2; a goblin. i break his neck and crack his skull.

round 3-a succubus. i take her down with a strong punch to the face,although a difficult move to do since it WAS a succubus.

round 4-golem. i explode one of the blocks sustaining it,causing it to topple over and be no more.

round 5;zombie. swift kick to the face and its down.

round 6-werewolf. a silver knife does the trick by cutting it's esophagus in the right place to essentially cut its throat in half.

round 7- inanimate swords.push them as deep as i can into the ground.

round 8-skeletons.pull out their spines and bam! piles of bones.

round 9- dark wizard.his own spells are his own demise.

round 10-fallen angel.i use what strength is left of me and tear off his wings.

go back home,mom asks how my day was,i reply like normal.

and life goes on.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.
"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:09 AM Reply

At 8/17/11 11:06 PM, IamSpamable wrote: Ponies count in the demon category right?

^
Thumbs down, matis.

Sanch
Sanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Artist
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:11 AM Reply

i am a ten thousand year old vampire

it will be easy

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
Nimble
Nimble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:17 AM, Xyphon202 wrote: I steal this idea and make an anime with with it!

lol too late,i already got copyright on this bitch in accordance with the OP.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.
"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:08 AM, NimblekidX wrote: sigh,bluntly accept,and walk into the stadium for the first round.

the first round is against an imp,so all i really do is kick and throw him multiple times. however, : imps are still supernatural creatures and I'm just a human with no remarkable ability so it rips out : my heart, and eats it...

fixed.

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to You're invited to fight in a tourny Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 02:32 AM Reply

I'd fight, and fail on the first round.

just like anyone else here