00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

macybluetwo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

722,806 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 11:06:29

Hmmm, that certainly is a different MARCUS than i remember, pffft, anyway. Do any of you guys actually frequent NG Chat alot? I dont ever recall seeing any of you except Andersson. Bleh, doesnt matter i suppose, but it would be fun to see some known faces there in a while.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 11:19:03

At 6/13/05 01:06 PM, Quisty wrote: WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2,000th post!!!

Heh, congrats. :) Very good amount of posts.

Here's a better quality screenshot of your 2000.

Sorry Mal.

Late Night Lounge

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 13:56:55

At 6/14/05 11:06 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Bleh, doesnt matter i suppose, but it would be fun to see some known faces there in a while.

I'll get on the Chat tonight if I remember to. =)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 16:05:59

At 6/14/05 11:06 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Hmmm, that certainly is a different MARCUS than i remember

Nope it doesent, infact it sounds alot more like joobie, i wouldnt be suprised if it heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 22:30:02

hi all. nice to see marcus back...and acting like a weird black aussie dude...wtf?

i go to NG chat, i used to frequent there almost as much as i was on the BBS. whenever i have a chacne to talk to liljim, its there. he is annoyed about how whenever he goes on AIM, he's bombarded with retards bitching abotu stuff on NG.

and i also had a lot of fun making fun of all the canadians. especially SOAS whens he started coming back to NG

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-14 23:04:12

At 6/14/05 10:57 PM, Quisty wrote: Yes! Nice to have him back, but I think his exams are just making him CRAZY...er...

his crazy filters must be broken...

.... Don't do ther dude... Canadians are cool, well, Canadian girls are cool. Yup, WE ROCK!

eh?

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me on my 2,000th

your welcome

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 01:34:42

Sometimes you guys never have anything interesting to talk about... I see a lot of "Hey how are you doing?" to "Alright guys I'm leaving, goodnight!"

Well, I think I might be seeing Batman tomorrow, it looks pretty promising... Though that car he drives doesn't fit with the "dark" image they are bringing back in this movie.

I'm also almost done reading "Nothing's Sacred" by Lewis Black. Pretty good book, and not too long. I read well over half of it in one day, and will finish it tomorrow.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 02:05:04

Roffl

True we could use less hello and what im doing tonight posts...

Hell ill start off the page with a new story, i had not done one in such a ling time...

The LNL episode 1

A group of people sitting aroun the round table at the former lounge talk

AXE: Hey this place could be better, ~X~: yes it could, Onic why dont we remake it with better rules and we could tell stories fact or fiction.... after more talks the group formed the new lnl bringing stories, Aasha and cheesegod joined and the club was entertained with there 10 page stories that blew everyone away...

Mal Entered the room... Hi im mal showing pictures of himself saying dont i look pretty, no one noticed .... ~X~ said welcom mal and could you like um be less spammy, mal didnt say anything and proceeded to show more pics of his wavy hair...

Quisty joined soon after, Hi whats up, none noticed till a week later, people said oh hi Quisty are you new? Quisty with a red face said WTF i been here a week...

To be continued....

I feel like writing these days and besides ill work the lnl episodes into a comic section for the LNL sounds cool, so here is episode 1 and will continue ill try and speed up to the point where we are now....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 03:51:03

At 6/14/05 10:30 PM, MALforPresident wrote: Hi all. nice to see Marcus back...

Dude, don't take those posts as if he's back now. You'll probably get disapointed when you realise he ain't. =O

And acting like a weird black aussie dude...wtf?

Hahaha, yeah I was joking with him on MSN. =P

~X~

Hahaha, fuck that story was funny. =D

At 6/15/05 02:05 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Mal didn't say anything and proceeded to show more pics of his wavy hair...

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 04:32:25

Goodnight newgrounds. This place rocks. I love it here. Going to sleep right after I hear some evanescence.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 04:42:25

At 6/15/05 04:32 AM, ViciousDave wrote: Goodnight newgrounds. This place rocks. I love it here. Going to sleep right after I hear some evanescence.

A mod just explained how thats all he sees in posts i would suggest posting something that contributes to the club, say like a story or poem, since that is what we do here thanks...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 06:19:24

War was upon us
In arctic cold we fought
Barbed wire not needed
The cold stung worse

I'm left feeling that no-one has won

Many years of gore
Many nights on alert
Each day killing more
Each day my heart hurts

Was it worth fighting for?

A mound of bodies which I thought was mud
In the huge terrain of Russia I felt like a dud
A blown up vehicle with burned out corpses
A mown down Russian who I parsed looked worse
No smell of rotten from the heap of frozen dead
I almost throwed up when I stumbled my foot at a head

In my dreams I'm still there marching
Those very old memories will never stop aching

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 07:33:23

Nice work again anderson, seems almost real in some ways, sorta deep but nice work, hope to see more when you get time...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 07:43:20

ROFFLES
a few ne-grow posts here and there and everyone thinks ive gone mad :P
nah, i was just a bit upedy last night (aka feeling like j00boe/bonus) and Andersson told me to post, much like tonight :)

X, you know i aint never like that fewel :P
Quist, my exams finished 2-3 weeks ago now, ive got 1 more week before WINTER holidays :D
and everyone else - BLOW ME.
haha jks mal i didnt forget you XD lolz. well, it is good of me to be 'back', but i doubt i will continue to post often at all... its only really something i do when totally bored and given a forum link nowadays.
should i check up on the slackers crew? ironic or not, i really cant be fucked at the moment :D
im going to go play Icy Tower now, the greatest game in existence. i suggest you all go download it!!!
DOWNLOAD.COM Y'ALL, SEARCH FOR ICY TOWER YO!!!!

laters all :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 10:51:30

At 6/15/05 07:43 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: haha jks mal i didnt forget you XD lolz. well, it is good of me to be 'back', but i doubt i will continue to post often at all... its only really something i do when totally bored and given a forum link nowadays.

i was wondering where you've been, aren't you on holidays now?

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 11:01:42

At 6/14/05 10:30 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i go to NG chat, i used to frequent there almost as much as i was on the BBS. whenever i have a chacne to talk to liljim, its there. he is annoyed about how whenever he goes on AIM, he's bombarded with retards bitching abotu stuff on NG.

I don't think jim should have his AIM shown in public, but then, there's that useful block feature he could use to get rid of those fucks.

At 6/15/05 07:43 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: laters all :D

Shit, I didn't notice the post you made yesterday. :S Just to say, welcome back. :)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 11:02:29

At 6/15/05 11:01 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I don't think jim should have his AIM shown in public, but then, there's that useful block feature he could use to get rid of those fucks.

tehres a limit on the block list. i found that out like five days after downloading AIM

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 11:07:22

At 6/15/05 11:02 AM, MALforPresident wrote: tehres a limit on the block list. i found that out like five days after downloading AIM

What? That's stupid! They should remove the limit. >:( But then, I use MSN instead of AIM. I'd hate to use anymore AOL stuff since I'm already using AOL to go on the damn internet. :(

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 11:29:02

At 6/15/05 11:07 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: What? That's stupid! They should remove the limit. >:( But then, I use MSN instead of AIM. I'd hate to use anymore AOL stuff since I'm already using AOL to go on the damn internet. :(

well you can always choose to click the "dont allow anyone NOT on my Buddylist to contact me" or deny all new IM requests from people not on your buddylist.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 12:15:02

At 6/15/05 11:38 AM, Quisty wrote: MAL- You know those stories you write on your LJ all the time? You should post some here.

all the stories that i've posted in my LJ were just copy and pasted from here. i havn't written any new fiction stuff in a very long time

and if you're reffering to my long LJ posts with some weird shit in it, thats just my life. i really did go on that trip down the river, i really did almost die at sugarbush this winter, i really did do whatever the hell i talked about in there. those weren't stories.

plus, i normally mention what happens in my life which i post on my LJ in here

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 12:21:07

At 6/15/05 12:15 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
At 6/15/05 11:38 AM, Quisty wrote:
Compliments...
If you're reffering to my long LJ posts with some weird shit in it, thats just my life.

Yeah, I don't think they understood that I was acctually on that field training that I talked about and that it wasn't just a story.
Oh well.

At 6/15/05 11:38 AM, Quisty wrote:
Compliments...

Thank you very much Quisty. Same to you ~X~. =)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 14:32:35

I just Googled my story for the heck of it and came across this...

This person, Aasha, copied In This Moment into this thread some time back. I see no credit given to me at any point in these posts.

As an author, it deeply touches me when people enjoy something I have created. It cuts me to the core when it is stolen from me. I put my heart and soul into my stories, and it kills me to see someone else slap their name on it.

If I missed the point where credit was given to me, then I am deeply sorry. If not, then I hope people will see this person in a new light.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 14:45:04

At 6/15/05 02:32 PM, horse_w_no_name wrote: I just Googled my story for the heck of it and came across this...

Do you have a site or anything which could prove that you made the work before Aasha posted the story?

As an author, it deeply touches me when people enjoy something I have created. It cuts me to the core when it is stolen from me. I put my heart and soul into my stories, and it kills me to see someone else slap their name on it.

I do really understand that you're angry and disapointed. I'll see if I can get in contact with that Aasha.

By the way, you've deposited experience here in eight days, why haven't you said this earlier?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 14:50:36

This story was originaly posted on the old version of the Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction Archive. It was ranked 3rd in the voting before the new site was created.

http://www.tmffa.com/old/vote.html

This was the last vote results in the Fall of 2000 well before this story was posted here.

To find other examples, simply Google my alias: horse_w_no_name

I have never been on the NG BBS before, and I simply Googled my story out of curiosity.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 14:55:11

At 6/15/05 02:50 PM, horse_w_no_name wrote: This story was originaly posted on the old version of the Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction Archive. It was ranked 3rd in the voting before the new site was created.

I see. Hmmm. Well you did nail Aasha, that's for sure!

I have never been on the NG BBS before, and I simply Googled my story out of curiosity.

What I mean is, you've deposited your experience eight times, and you don't come in here and tell this untill now.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 14:55:21

http://tmffa.mikomi.org/old/r-in_this_moment.html

This is the actual original posting of the story starting in 1999 and going through 2000.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 15:00:45

At 6/15/05 02:55 PM, Andersson wrote: What I mean is, you've deposited your experience eight times, and you don't come in here and tell this untill now.

Hmm well, the experience I deposited was for voting on flash animations. I haven't really done much on NG other than watching the toons and occasionally commenting on them.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 15:12:16

At 6/15/05 03:00 PM, horse_w_no_name wrote: Hmm well, the experience I deposited was for voting on flash animations. I haven't really done much on NG other than watching the toons and occasionally commenting on them.

Cool, so you was a member before you found out. =P

Anyway, as I understand that your work is good, I'm asking you to stay here, posting stories, poems and just generally making conversations. What do you think?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 15:19:03

I'd love to, though I haven't written anything since I started college. Now that I'm done, perhaps I'll start writing again ^_^

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-06-15 15:52:29

I was on AIM today just to have a fun chat with Uberbarista, but I got IMs from random people and look what happened:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=288911

:S

Lovely.