00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

asanre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

722,182 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 11:54:17

Yes... that's how my little girl found out the 'secret' me and mommy kept!

Are you sure, your the real father?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 12:36:02

Heh well thats enough spamming for me.
Want quality posts for people to look back on.
Sorry guys.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 17:18:06

Noone on? Thats a shame.
I have to write thirteen poems by tonight for a wedding coming up.
*Joy..*

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 17:42:31

At 6/24/04 03:23 AM, Sentinel_specter wrote:
So, I stayed up untill 3:30 (Not a huge landmark) and played Americas Army the whole time. Why you ask? Simply, it's more fun that sleeping. I got the new mod and it's great, especially since I havn't played for 15 days becuase myc omputer was fucked up and wouldn't work with the mod. But it got fixed today and that is all I did.

Yes what not to do as a student.... LNL is great for LN.... Americas army is too adicitive though... If your about on AA we should have a game.. Im Twnw :D

lol... many pics short time....

sigh..... ok there is a gap there.... i was writing a poem.... but it jsut wasnt working. Too many thoughts, not enough focus. Maybe later.... how do you do it RDR :p (formaly known as RRR) :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:00:58

Too many thoughts, not enough focus. Maybe later.... how do you do it RDR :p (formaly known as RRR) :D

Poetry isn't a material thing that you construe through effort-
Its an expression that just is delved from the heart.
You write, you express whats on your mind, you let words flow.
To think; Is to reel back - "How the hell does this rhyme?"
To believe: It just consistantly sums into one thought.
Write about today
I.. went to the grocery store.. I talked with friends.. I don't know.
No. Wrong approach. Feel the words, embrace yourself.
Conversing with friends is the plain way of me
I went to the store to put it simply.
The time it took, I dare not say
I met someone new, whom took my breath away.
-- Dilligently put - you could talk about ANYthing when your minds set on it. Don't ever let it take effort. Let it take soul.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:05:12

Warning: The following story may contains scenes with adult language and mild nudity. View discrescion is advised.
Dying to live..Bleeding to feel.
By Kirk Peever.

I invite you to go camping with me deep in the woods, alone, together with nature. You seem quite pleased at the development, far more so than I could have hoped. We’re up early to get ready and I come over to pick you up in the midmorning hours. Driving to an isolated spot as far off the beaten path as we can get, we begin a long hike to find our own private paradise. Along the way we see many creatures which quickly escape our presence - several squirrels dart up nearby trees, chipmunks scurry for their burrows, a pheasant takes flight from a cluster of ferns as our footsteps disturb the ground it rests on. Other birds travel between the branches of the forest canopy and we even spot a few deer doing their best to stay out of our way. Humans are clearly unknown to this world, and yet we feel like we belong here. Perhaps there's just something about being together in the peace and serenity which surrounds us, but it's wholly attractive. Several times we stop for breaks, finding springs to quench our thirst and having a bit of dried fruit, nuts, and fine Swiss chocolate I’ve packed for food. Most of the time it’s relatively uneventful, we hold hands and talk quietly to one another, sharing our perspectives. Eventually I become bolder, detecting subtle signs of your interest.
On one occasion I decide to flirt openly, telling you without exaggeration just how beautiful you are. You smile coyly back, averting your gaze and flipping lustrous strands of long hair out of your eyes. I step closer and lightly caress your cheek with my fingertips. Slowly and carefully, I lift your head until I’m staring deeply into your eyes. There I see tears of joy welling up, you seem so happy to have finally found what you’ve searched so long for. Then, tenderly yet forcefully, the whole time looking into your soul, I plant a gentle kiss upon your soft lips. You sigh with contentment and we embrace for several minutes, savoring the scent and warmth of each other’s bodies. With some regret we release one another as we’ve some time left to clear a rocky pinnacle, beyond which may lie a good spot to camp. I grasp your hand firmly in mine and we set off once more, the love we feel for one another solidified by our kiss and our hearts longing toward the wonderment the future holds.
Meandering along a dry, stone-strewn watercourse carved into the hillside by countless years of spring snowmelt, we gradually ascend toward the summit. Occasionally the path is rather steep, but we press onward, not wanting to let the afternoon light fade before reaching a place where we feel comfortable making camp. Suddenly, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, a large rocky outcropping perhaps ten meters in height rises up before us. It seems too steep to scale, and we’d rather not risk serious injury this far from help, so reluctantly we look for a way to navigate around it. To our left and right the brambles form a dense thicket and other shrubs and trees pack tightly together – an unlikely solution. Dismayed at this unexpected turn of events we momentarily consider turning back and finding a good spot closer to civilization, but I am extremely reluctant, because I really want to find a place where I truly feel we can be alone together. You are understanding of my position and feel similarly, but see no practical way for us to move further. Then, just when I’m beginning to lose hope, I remember the thirty-meter length of rope-cord I’ve packed for emergencies… You’re a bit worried and tell me to be careful, but I’m now quite determined to get us passed this obstacle. I explain my intent, attaching one end to a stick that will weight it for throwing and the other I will later fasten securely to your pack. I will aim for the lower limbs of a large maple growing on the top of the bank. [1of?]

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:06:49

Dying to live..Bleeding to feel..

My goal is to have the rope hang over and use it as an aid to climb. Then, once I’m at the top I’ll be able to help hoist you up as well. I ask you to kindly step back a bit so that you’ll not have to worry about being hit by the stick should I miss my mark; you agree and walk several meters back down the path we came on. I take the stick into my right hand and launch it skyward toward my target. The first attempt clangs defiantly off a lower limb and I cover my head hoping I won’t be hit as it falls rapidly back toward me. We are both relieved when it lands an arm’s length away in front of me. Your facial gestures make me wonder if this is really a good idea, but I press onward. Ready to make another go of it, I pick up the rope once again, this time holding it about one meter away from where it’s tied to the stick. I give it a whirl and throw again, this time it goes up higher than I intended and lodges in some branches there. I tug the rope but am unable to dislodge it easily, it seems thoroughly caught up in the tree. I pull harder
my full weight and leverage acting in unison to release it but am still unable to get it to budge. Seeing the difficulty you offer your assistance and walk over to take hold of the rope in front of me. We steady ourselves and prepare to pull with all our might on the count of three, you give the count one, two, three and we both tug mightily, the stick breaking it two as the strain it undergoes is too great…
We tumble backwards with our effort, I land roughly on my back but fortunately there are dry leaves to cushion my landing. You follow suit, falling full-force on top of me, largely knocking out my breath. Were these different circumstances this position might be rather erotic, your buttocks pressed against my lower abdomen and your weight crushing down on me firmly. Here it takes me several moments to regain my composure but once the breath fills my lungs I begin to laugh though I’m still clutching my side from the pain. You begin to laugh with me, seeing the irony in the situation and feeling me beneath you. I wrap my arms around you and softly nuzzle your neck. You coo contentedly and just lie there for a few moments, a warm pleasant sensation traveling over your entire body. Waves of pleasure are traveling through both of us now and yet we know we can’t continue for long or we’ll end up spending the night here. Still, we do take time to enjoy the sensations as you grind your pelvis over my clenched abdominal muscles and the now prominent bulge in my pants. Thinking of the distance we must still travel however, you rub against me one last time with a moan escaping your lips and rise, assisting me to my feet as well. I will my arousal down and find another stick to attach to the rope to try once more hoping that the third time will be the charm. It too is overthrown, but by some luck when it clangs off a higher branch it falls on the opposite side of the limb I was attempting to get it over. Now the rope hangs double, both ends are near me and it is looped over the branch above. I untie the stick and tie one of ends securely to your pack and the other to a branch of a tree below. I take off my own pack, intending to hoist it up afterward as it may be too cumbersome to climb with. I grasp both strands of the rope securely and start climbing, finding footholds in the rock and slowly but surely ascending toward the top. You gasp as my foot slips, but fortunately my hands are securely on the rope so I’m able to find another place to step. Finally, I reach the top, pulling myself over and look down at you with a smile of accomplishment. I ask you to untie the end of the rope on the tree branch and instead tie it to my pack, you do so and I pull it up to me. Now all that is left is for me to bring you up, I ask you to make sure you’re securely attached to your pack and I brace myself against a tree. I give you the other end of the rope, the tree and I both holding you so even when you release the rope to climb higher you’ll be secure. You understand and prepare to climb.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:07:19

At 6/24/04 06:00 PM, RaindropsRed wrote:
Too many thoughts, not enough focus. Maybe later.... how do you do it RDR :p (formaly known as RRR) :D
Poetry isn't a material thing that you construe through effort-
Its an expression that just is delved from the heart.
You write, you express whats on your mind, you let words flow.
To think; Is to reel back - "How the hell does this rhyme?"
To believe: It just consistantly sums into one thought.
Write about today
I.. went to the grocery store.. I talked with friends.. I don't know.
No. Wrong approach. Feel the words, embrace yourself.
Conversing with friends is the plain way of me
I went to the store to put it simply.
The time it took, I dare not say
I met someone new, whom took my breath away.
-- Dilligently put - you could talk about ANYthing when your minds set on it. Don't ever let it take effort. Let it take soul.

well theres my creative block, if you will,
i statred writing about my work tonight
at the opera house where i saw the red shoes bill.
An amature dance school, not so bright...

to put it simply they all sucked

it drove... me.... crazy...........
Crazy crazy all the time!
Why must i always try and Rhyme?
Surley poems can be without,
that creative lingo which i spout

ahh forget it :p

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:10:52

Much the same as I was, you are quite dexterous with your hands and feet, surprising me with the ease in which you do it – I almost think that you would’ve liked to be the one to help me up, were it not for my greater strength. You reach the top easily with my assistance and I walk closer to the edge to help pull you up completely. Finally here I embrace you, so happy that we were able to make it this far together and overcome with the feelings I have toward you. You smile with a wink and embrace me back, letting the warmth run through you once more. I reluctantly realize that we must get moving lest we end up trudging over rocky terrain in the dark or not have a fire tonight. I untie the rope from your pack, neatly coiling it, and storing it for the return trip. You assist me to put my pack back on and hand in hand we set off once more.
A short time later we reach the outskirts of the boulder-strewn summit and begin to carefully navigate a path to get us over it without undue danger or difficulty. The trees here are stunted by the reduced availability of moisture and nutrients and their greater exposure to the elements. We find them to be of little value as shade though there are numerous small caves here that provide daytime homes for a few bats and other nocturnal creatures, which could offer respite from the blazing sun should we so require. We are careful not to hurt ourselves on the rocks, for though a skinned knee won’t kill you, it’s still not going to feel good and could get infected. Helping each other along, we look for the easiest route possible, avoiding any dangerous climbs or descents. Slowly we make our way over, finding the opposite side of the mountain to be very similar, but lacking the steep drop-off and as well-marked a path. We simply avoid thickets of brambles and tightly clumped trees and walk steadily downward, knowing that somewhere out there lies our paradise. The trees thicken and we are once again shrouded in the shadows, and as we reach the flat ground again we start to see signs that there is a water source nearby. A bog lies here, and though the water is stagnant and full of snakes, turtles, frogs and other creatures it must come from somewhere. We continue along the drier land, taking care to test any ground that looks like it could be infirm – neither of us wants to sink knee-deep in the mud. Unfortunately my foot slips at one point and I do exactly that, but I let go of your hand so as not to pull you with me. You laugh and I make a sarcastic remark and am tempted to pull you in and do a bit of mud wrestling, but decide that I’ll save it for when time is more leisure. I ask you for a hand and you help to pull me out, and I do my best to wipe the caked mud off with dry leaves. We find the source of the bog – more springs, and once again stop for food and drink. Mosquitoes buzz noisily all around us but fortunately we’ve both used repellent and are not being eaten alive. Continuing onward after about twenty minutes the trees begin to thicken once again as we leave the vicinity of the bog. We press onward, knowing in our hearts that we’ll eventually find what we’re looking for.
Finally, after many hours of hiking, we reach a suitable clearing. The trees that seemed to enshroud us during most of our journey are thinner here due to the work of a beaver. The rays of the sun stream down into the opening in the forest canopy, reflecting brightly off the waters of a nearby stream. Wild grasses cover the earth with a blanket of soft green and as their blades are crushed beneath our feet we’re treated to the wonderful scents they release. Edible berries grow in a thicket of brambles further off but they have yet to ripen. We see mountains that tower over everything off in the distance, capped with peaks of slushy, white snow. We look into the sky and see only clear blue, no hint of showers or even clouds to spoil our paradise.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:32:48

We drop our packs upon the grass and walk over to drink water from the cold, clear springs that feed the stream; there we spot a large pool where the beaver has dammed the natural course of the water and decide that we'll soon use it to cool off. During the day, the late-summer air is still warm and humid, but the nights are chilly so we must first proceed to gather wood for a fire. We spend about half an hour or so searching the area and are able to find plenty, which relieves us to attend to other matters. Breaking it into smaller pieces with the help of leverage and two trees in close proximity, I pile it up nearby while you gather dry stones to form a protective pit. Finally, we gather enough kindling and dry leaves and assemble everything, leaves, kindling, and some of the smaller pieces of wood into a tent-like structure suitable to ignite. Content that this will suffice for our purposes, we decide we could use that swim to cool ourselves off and wash away the sweat.
We both strip down completely, ridding ourselves of the heavy clothing we've worn for the hike and stare admirably at each other's nakedness. You jump into the pool first and I follow quickly after, not wanting to miss such an opportunity. The water is cold, but refreshing on our naked skin and we frolic playfully for a while, splashing each other and groping at each other’s bodies. We dive beneath and meet each other face to face under water drawing closer together for a kiss. Each aware of the burning sensation in our lungs and unable to breathe, and yet neither wants to come up for air because the pleasurable sensations are just beginning and we don’t want them to cease. Eventually however, we decide to surface and continue above water where there’s no danger of drowning. Here, I devour your sweet lips with such savage intensity it’s almost painful for us both, you respond receptively, opening your mouth slightly and breathing deeply, your skin flushing with excitement. Sensing your arousal, I continue, making gentle contact upon your lips with my tongue, like a knock upon your door. Your own tongue comes out to meet its amorous visitor and they caress and embrace each other with an exchange of warm wetness. Our mouths mold to one another, tongues locked in a passionate struggle to lure each other into the humid cavern they reside in. I allow my kisses to drift to your neck, being gentle here so as not to damage the numerous tiny capillaries right below the surface of your skin – I don’t want to bruise you, at least not so soon. Your breath comes deeply now, your bosom expanding beautifully with each time you inhale and your body trembling both cold and warm simultaneously. Although my ardor for you is wholly consuming me, I notice you’re shivering and find the water to be rather cold myself, and so take this opportunity to pick you up in my arms and walk toward the bank. You hang your arms around my neck and your eyes sparkle with excitement. I carry you to the soft grass and fetch a large towel from my pack, quite a challenge when I’m unwilling to put you down. I spread it out as well as I’m able on the grass and lay you down softly upon it, feeling my heart skip a beat as I stare lovingly into your all-consuming eyes I kiss you with a gentle passion once more, feeling you kiss back as though you could never get enough of the sensations. And if you’re feeling half as good as I am you’re on cloud nine, my stomach flutters with excitement, my heart beats faster, my eyes moisten and my muscles tense somewhat. It’s rather strange because while my body can’t decide whether to be relaxed or to go into overdrive, my ardor becoming rather obvious but for now you are my only concern.
I break our kiss and embrace for a moment to get another towel from your pack with which we can further dry off so as not to catch a chill. I use it first to absorb most of the moisture from your hair, lovingly caressing your neck and earlobes with my mouth while my hands massage your head. You sigh contentedly and use your free hands and the other end of the towel to help dry my own hair.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 18:37:37

I continue, kissing your arms and drying them as I go. Your collarbone is next, receiving much the same treatment. I am very much tempted to treat your beautiful breasts equally, but instead decide to remain the gentleman and wait until I’m more certain of your desires and the boundaries you wish to set. I gently dry your chest with the towel, grazing your stiffened nipples with the soft material. I don’t linger here, content for now to make sure you won’t catch a cold. Traveling downward, I reach your stomach, paying special attention to the moisture trapped within your navel. You giggle and grasp my head with your hands, holding me away at the tickling sensation of my probing lips and tongue, but you soon realize it’s quite pleasurable and I’m permitted to continue. Nearing your womanhood I again avoid overt sexual contact, using the towel to gently absorb the moisture clinging to you. I notice however that the moisture here is not simply on account of our swim together, but in part due to your arousal. You attempt to push me down between your legs but I resist, teasing you with a light puff of air. I rub the skin of your thighs with my hands, warming it as I inhale your scent. With a soft caress I dry your inner thighs, nibbling gently on your outer thighs as I do. Every part of you seems so good to me and with only two hands and one mouth I have a hard time deciding what to touch first. I continue to dry your legs and kiss them tenderly, massaging your calves and improving the circulation. As I reach your ankles I’m struck by the fact that as the rest of you dries, so the wetness between your legs seems to increase. I’m still not going to give you the relief you seek but instead playfully make love to every inch of you. I softly titillate the capillaries in your feet and you again wiggle and squirm at the tickling sensation. Your feet feel so soft under my touch, like gossamer silk down beneath my stroking fingers.
--
Anyways, thats all I got.
--
Wasteland;
I wonder now, with whom will I speak when I'm feeling low?
Who will raise my spirits from the darkness and reveal the glow?
I’m a lost soul in a desolate wasteland,
With few who care enough to lend a helping hand.
A life fraught with failure and loss of those things
I hold most dear,
My friends, my memories, my love, it’s all becoming clear.
Maybe good fortune sees me and looks the other way,
Or maybe I’m just a screw-up and deep down inside
I want the sadness to stay.
Regardless of the reason, I’ve lost something else now too,
The most important person in my life and that person was you.
I don’t blame you for running, for avoiding all this pain.
Life is meant to be enjoyed,
not wasted with the marginally insane.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 21:10:27

Oh dear god...so much to read. Ok, sorry to the authors, but there is no way I can read all that. I'll just read some stuff and that'll be it.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-24 22:25:11

At 6/24/04 05:42 PM, i_want_to_explode wrote: Yes what not to do as a student.... LNL is great for LN.... Americas army is too adicitive though... If your about on AA we should have a game.. Im Twnw :D

It really is too addicting. I guess that's why I love it soo much. Hmm, well my name is Sentinel_specter on it if you want to play sometime, I usually hang out in the Hospital(Best level) Do you play a lot? If so, what honor are you at?

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 00:22:50

hey, is this open to anybody, or is it still on a member basis? I need a cure for late-night boredom.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 00:25:34

At 6/25/04 12:22 AM, Versucha wrote: hey, is this open to anybody, or is it still on a member basis? I need a cure for late-night boredom.

Oh...it's you. And i'm pretty sure you can join. We're mainly about stories, poems and whatnot. Whether you can write them or just enjoy reading them and commenting on them.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 00:39:16

At 6/25/04 12:25 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:

Oooh, Lionheart, your almost to 7,777 posts. be sure to get a screenshot, that's crazy. And when you do, post in the in Wi/Ht Lounge. But I think you know that already. Congratulations!

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 00:43:06

At 6/25/04 12:39 AM, Sentinel_specter wrote: Oooh, Lionheart, your almost to 7,777 posts. be sure to get a screenshot, that's crazy. And when you do, post in the in Wi/Ht Lounge. But I think you know that already. Congratulations!

Heh. Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that number. All the sudden I feel...Luckier. lol Thanks for the early congrats. :) Now to start think about what i'll do if & when I reach my 10,000th post.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 01:39:00

this isn't all that great, and I'd love to write more, but I'm stuck

cardboard-cut-out-world
lines, it’s all lines, keeping us in order
everything organized in neat little rows
like tracks in hospital floors, providing visual borders
it’s easy enough to pull the curtain closed

walk your all-important manufactured path
manufactured straight consenting lines
click-clack, slide along the nurtured path
you’re about as deep as a cardboard cut-out sign

Clickity-Clack, Clickity-Clack
march along with a rythemic beat
fight the fight you’re given, attack
lace your boots extra tight on your feet

Cardboard People, go on! march ahead.
just along the track, that’s all you need know
along hospital-cover-up-the-death-bed-
so-the-kids-can’t-see-the-pain-rows

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 01:50:31

-_-; I was like...late for work everyday this week... today by 2 hours... I think I'll go to bed tonight..no?
...Anyhoo.
^_^ So ya know.. I have no more stories I am willing to place down at the time...so now is the time to catch up. ::Evil giggle (if that's possible xD)::

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 01:53:51

Hey aasha hows the leader club going?
I checked in the other day, seems you guys had some serious discussions going on, I by the way have also been pestered by one Dart. How is he everywhere all at once like that. It takes skill to spam like that.
I somehow respect that in a sick kind of way....

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 01:57:34

At 6/25/04 01:53 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: Hey aasha hows the leader club going?
I checked in the other day, seems you guys had some serious discussions going on, I by the way have also been pestered by one Dart. How is he everywhere all at once like that. It takes skill to spam like that.
I somehow respect that in a sick kind of way....

^_~;; Well nothing too serious. Everything is like...calm now... And yeah I guess Dart was bad at that :/. I really didn't like the spam but the flame is where I had to get him. You read that didn't ya? >/ He really got _matt_ mad too... Well.. Anyhoo ^_^; I like your new sig. It disturbs me though xD

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 01:58:11

At 6/25/04 01:39 AM, Versucha wrote: this isn't all that great, and I'd love to write more, but I'm stuck

Pretty good one there, Such! Keep 'em comin'!

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 08:38:54

my last post for a while guys. i leave tomorrow *sniff* bah, i shall have a great time in Europe. see you guys all around! so for now, cheers, mates.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 08:57:57

^_^I might have talked a friend into posting a lemon here... he was worried he'd not be allowed to post anything too lemony...So how far can you go before it's too far? Not that I'm looking for a ground to follow...but more curious....

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 09:38:29

Morning all, ended up doing eleven poems last night - still have four left that i'm doing now. Just out and aboot - I'll be around here, chatting a bit but mostly concentrated on this dilemna.
I'm listening to Moist's cd. I think you'd really like this song - very nice. Heres the lyrics;

Moist - Leave it Alone.
Id walk the water to get back to you
And where I was complete
We found you scattered by the highway side too
Soon to be released
Gathered the pieces up and clean the places
Where you were undone
And washed the wreckage out unfinished all the
Thoughts that wed begun

I came to burn the sky and tear away
The beauty that it sows
If I could rape the day and find the things I thought
Id always known

Leave it alone again tonight

I laid your arms out long untwisted there
And shaped what I could find
Unmade the most of it then left the rest
The parts unrecognized
My reconstruction was the only way
For one last look at you
I lost the sense of it the absolution
That we never knew

And it takes me back from this place here
It takes me back from this place here

I came to burn the sky and tear away
The beauty that it sows
If I could rape the day and find the things
I thought I’d always known

And it takes me back from this place here
From this place here it takes me over
And it might be lost in this place here
From this place here it takes me on
Tonight leave it alone

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 11:15:05

At 6/25/04 08:57 AM, Dark_Aasha wrote: ^_^I might have talked a friend into posting a lemon here... he was worried he'd not be allowed to post anything too lemony...So how far can you go before it's too far? Not that I'm looking for a ground to follow...but more curious....

A lemon I do Not unDeRstand.?.

Is that someThing LikE A fish.?.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 11:30:49

At 6/25/04 11:15 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
A lemon I do Not unDeRstand.?.

Is that someThing LikE A fish.?.

Lemon=pornographical story in this case. But if you want it. -Tosses a 'lemon' fish into Bob's face.- Ahahaha!

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 12:03:47

At 6/25/04 11:44 AM, deathtuna wrote: Hey everybody, im back, did I miss anything? im in a rush right now, and will look over the pages I missed later.

Just the manical teachings of Dr. Bob the crazy eskimo.
Couple stories, couple poems. Been quieter then usually lately.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 12:16:49

At 6/25/04 12:13 PM, deathtuna wrote: I really do think Bob is insane. who would spend the time ONLY saving and NEVER blamming? Pure Genious.

Well, thats hard to answer
For some people, thats just what turns them on.
I find like 60% of submissions are CRAP
Thats why my blams surpass my protects-
I'm a dark Aura but I take each flash into consideration
Give it thought - Don't blam aimlessly.
Some people just blam it based on the loading screen.
Works, but doesn't give much consideration to the author.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 12:18:44

At 6/25/04 12:13 PM, deathtuna wrote: I really do think Bob is insane. who would spend the time ONLY saving and NEVER blamming? Pure Genious.

http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=376279

This iS mY Hero With OveR 14,000 ProtectS.

BtW Do you LikE To Gay It uP SomE NighT With me and RaindropsRed.