00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

724,669 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 01:54:46

whoops, i meant the deadline to sign up is june 4th...whatever, ill fix it next time i update =P

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 01:55:13

Alright thanks for the enthusiasm but I do need a little more info. How tall is your character, what clothes does he wear, how is yoru character built physicaly, stuff like that. Thanks.

He's average height; 5'9 - 6' with broad shoulders and a wide muscular frame. But not exageratingly wide - He wears only black, and he wears a cape (You dont have to add a cape if its too much trouble.) It'd be cool if you included a rose somewhere on his shirt too - Its his insignia like the one in my profile. I have the picture seperate with only the rose layer if you want to use that one specificly. Just give me a shout.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 01:56:50

At 5/26/04 01:54 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: whoops, i meant the deadline to sign up is june 4th...whatever, ill fix it next time i update =P

You didnt put me as a member.. Is there any requirements? Do you want me to put a link to your thread in my signature? Count me as a member from now on, I'll be here.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 01:57:44

you know ive been noticing besides me pretty much everyone else's character is human based, lets mix it up a bit, get creative...granted my character doesnt look like hes tough, but thats how he gets ya :)

Late Night Lounge

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:03:17

your character will probably be the easiest to animate.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:03:40

At 5/26/04 01:57 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: you know ive been noticing besides me pretty much everyone else's character is human based, lets mix it up a bit, get creative...granted my character doesnt look like hes tough, but thats how he gets ya :)

Maybe because he dosen't have any muscles?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:15:34

~RaindropsRed: oh, i was just waiting for confirmation, i wasnt sure if you were in or out, ill make sure your on it next time theres an update

~SDG: yea i tried to make my character cool looking whiletrying to take into consideration how itll be difficult to animate a more detailed person

~Thedu: HA, well none that you can see, how do you think his hands float in the air like that, magic? well i guess you could consider it magic, but really its just that his aura gives off so much energy he can lift object, such as the gloves

actually to go into a bit more detail, my character originally started out as a smiley face, but got a mind of its own and became what he is today...the hands you see arent really his hands...just gloves.

i guess that means the only true way to kill my character is by popin a cap in his face or something :)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:16:06

Alright, I have many more done and will post the rest in the group photo with all of us together. These 3 are Redangleking, ScaryDeadGirl, and Thedu. They arn't in best detail because to many details means its hard to animate, but they should surfice. Tell me what you think.

Late Night Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:16:55

At 5/26/04 02:15 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
i guess that means the only true way to kill my character is by popin a cap in his face or something :)

Dosen't that make him a little easy to kill?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:19:16

Oh I forgot to mention before that all the characters that i have done are in symbol form. That means that the arms, legs, body, and head are able to be seperate from the body and are drawn a bit different, so if they stick out more in some places that is why.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:21:04

At 5/26/04 02:16 AM, Thedu wrote:
At 5/26/04 02:15 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
Dosen't that make him a little easy to kill?

umm, well no, because if you didnt get him in the face he would reassemble...plus he isnt gonna die from one hit to the face, im just saying it would need to be something big, like a shot in the face point blank, or something like it, but a character has gotta have a weakpoint, this is mine...that and spam, spam is like my kryptonite, i cant take it!

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:23:09

Ha, well sometimes spamming is fun. You should try it sometime!!

No really! TRY IT!

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:26:08

At 5/26/04 02:23 AM, Thedu wrote: Ha, well sometimes spamming is fun. You should try it sometime!!

No really! TRY IT!

AAARRGABARRGAAAHHH, no spammy me not like!

i never really liked spamming, i always try to have substance to my posts... well i have spammed a lil in the NGA spam thread, but after a while it started to just piss me off, so i stopped and advocated spam again

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:27:45

Heh, well, I try to add a spice to my posts, but I can't always make them long, unless I tell some sort of story or something

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:28:16

Hey peoples how is everything, looks good so-far, even a few people who have not posted in some time have posted again...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:29:50

At 5/26/04 02:28 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey peoples how is everything, looks good so-far, even a few people who have not posted in some time have posted again...

~X~

Hey X, how's it going dude, havn't had the chance to see you in a few days. How is the vacation going? countin down the days till you get back? Well, tonight is looking like a good one so I will be on all night.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:31:25

At 5/26/04 02:16 AM, Onic51346 wrote: Alright, I have many more done and will post the rest in the group photo with all of us together. These 3 are Redangleking, ScaryDeadGirl, and Thedu. They arn't in best detail because to many details means its hard to animate, but they should surfice. Tell me what you think.

Hey Onic, can you make an updated list of which characters are complete, well when you get time that is...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:32:21

yea really, tonight has been really active, i guess more and more ppl are getting outta school, i myself get out tomorow, then i graduate next teusday, then good riddance! hello summer! :)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:36:55

At 5/26/04 02:31 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Hey Onic, can you make an updated list of which characters are complete, well when you get time that is...

~X~

Alright no problem dude, I acctualy have tons of time, so I think that I will start to gather that list in a few minutes, it shouldn't take me long at all. Until then...Soda!

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:41:28

At 5/26/04 02:32 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: yea really, tonight has been really active, i guess more and more ppl are getting outta school, i myself get out tomorow, then i graduate next teusday, then good riddance! hello summer! :)

Ha, I've been out since last tuesday :-P

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:45:05

At 5/26/04 02:32 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: yea really, tonight has been really active, i guess more and more ppl are getting outta school, i myself get out tomorow, then i graduate next teusday, then good riddance! hello summer! :)

Ya I noticed 2 pages active looks nice, whatelse is going on???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:46:05

At 5/26/04 02:36 AM, Onic51346 wrote:
At 5/26/04 02:31 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:

~X~
Alright no problem dude, I acctualy have tons of time, so I think that I will start to gather that list in a few minutes, it shouldn't take me long at all. Until then...Soda!

you know they are sayin that soda makes your stomache expand from the carbonation...F*ckin duh, obviously gas will expand, they are making it seem like its bad to drink soda, but what about 50 years ago, were there not ppl drinking a refreshing coca cola to keep em cool on a summers day? i tell you themedia is the devil more than ever nowadays, they think they can scare ppl outta a good drink, i say to hell with em....BAHH!

Thedu said: Ha, I've been out since last tuesday :-P

i will smother you in your sleep >O

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 02:47:31

At 5/26/04 02:46 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
Thedu said: Ha, I've been out since last tuesday :-P
i will smother you in your sleep >O

NOOO!!! Now I have every reason to be even MORE paranoid when I sleep <_< >_> They're comin' to get me!!

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:05:06

Hmmm "Aasha" has not been seen in awhile, i thaught she was back heh, maybe a scuffle with her roomate he, ohwell hope she gets back here soon i am in need of another story...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:07:23

Alright, here are the characters that are completly done, took me a while and there isn't that many but these are from people who gave me descriptions

-AXE
-HA
-malforpresident
-M-A-R-C-U-S
-Quisty
-Redangleking
-ScaryDeadGirl
-Thedu
-Onic

I am also doing Aasha's but I have been puting that one off because it is a sprite and I am finding the best way to make it from sprite form to normal animated form. I will probably have that one done tonight, and more as long as I keep getting the descriptions. BTW, get on msn X you lazy bastard!

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:10:18

I need to make chapter 4 of everyone's favorite story of zombie's dying (again) :-D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:21:43

For any of you who want a character for the LNL, and this character will be in the LNL Battles please give us info

1.) Choice of weapon: < Be creative

2.) Element Dmg: Ice,Fire,Earth, Teeth, Lava, << just an idea so be creative << This will also determine the home of your character.

OK peoples well my time here is done, be sure to post backround info of your character and what he or she looks like, aswell as the weapon of choice and the element attack dmg, << be creative, and what the character looks like, and only post a picture if you have not done so already, see you all another day, back to my vacation....

Characters done
=================
-AXE
-HA
-malforpresident
-M-A-R-C-U-S
-Quisty
-Redangleking
-ScaryDeadGirl
-Thedu
-Onic
=================

We need many more of you to give us info
So we need more discriptions of your characters, it will be your character after all...

================================================

Also Note that to enter the LNL Flash battles you will need to be active, because you may just be killed in the battle as you may not have enough skills and attack dmg, since your characters skills come from the activity of you in this club...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:24:23

Wait, will the flash battles be submitted to NG or what? Because if they get blammed, then some of us won't be able to see it...

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:27:49

At 5/26/04 03:24 AM, Thedu wrote: Wait, will the flash battles be submitted to NG or what? Because if they get blammed, then some of us won't be able to see it...

HAha Last time A movie of mine was blamed was on the first day of my newgrounds experience, about 3 years ago, It was called bobs day at work, but it was not that great heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-05-26 03:35:33

At 5/26/04 03:27 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/26/04 03:24 AM, Thedu wrote: Wait, will the flash battles be submitted to NG or what? Because if they get blammed, then some of us won't be able to see it...
HAha Last time A movie of mine was blamed was on the first day of my newgrounds experience, about 3 years ago, It was called bobs day at work, but it was not that great heh...

~X~

Makes sense :-P I understand you, except I started making flash a few months ago...My first flash I made was at least 20 seconds long and I threw it all together...I had a score of 0.16 after blamination!