00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lmaoghosthh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

719,259 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 12:25:20

This iS mY Hero With OveR 14,000 ProtectS.

Simply, amazing.

BtW Do you LikE To Gay It uP SomE NighT With me and RaindropsRed.

I'll kill you. I swear.. lol

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 13:05:22

At 6/25/04 12:59 PM, deathtuna wrote: Thats an offer i couldnt possibly turn down.

Don't feed him! It'll only make him stronger!

Holy crap, that guy has really acomplished something.

Indeed

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 15:45:38

Makes me wish I only voted to Blam things. Anyone do that yet? ;)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 16:56:07

Hey GiRlS WhaTs up.

JoiN The crazE.

The IM_KOOL_R_U Fan club.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=142258

The beSt fan Club In C&C.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 17:07:43

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

was that the next line? God i hope so :D :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 17:34:44

Ok, so i have been talking to ~X~ (-lovekills- on msn, we buddys.. anyways back to it. ~x~ is deppressed right now and he doesnt feel like he wants to be on NG so much anymore. I know where to find him but i promised not to tell. Anyways, if you do see ~X~ just post him a link for the flash game HAPPY PILL And tell him to be happy. That is if you see him, if you do then you would be lucky.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 18:03:53

Alot of you decide not to the follow the rules, by picture spammingm, short posting, or just being a bad poster, and you ignore numerous warnings. I am still one of the 4 leaders and I will demand that you follow them, read them, follow them, or get the fuck out. Cause we don't need this topic to get locked.

Rules for the Late Night Lounge
============================================================
Leaders

Executive Leader >> XwaynecoltX >> Main Updates

Onic51346 >> Member updates
-Axe- >> Story Word Count Updates
HeinousAnus >> Short contests
============================================================
1. I can not stress this rule enough. Do not Spam this topic up. All we need is for alot of short meaningless posts that will result in having this topic locked. All that we ask is that you add a little content to your posts so that it isn't considered Spam.

2. Another one that we must abide by. Do not picture Spam. This is almost as bad as normal spam. There has been some in here and if it continues a mod will be alerted, that goes for normal Spam as well. You may post pics if they are a sig or a pic that you made for or about the Late Night Lounge itself.

3. No flaming is another rule that we must follow. If someone would come into the club and try to start a flame war then just ignore them. If they persist they will be taken care of. There is no use of you getting banned for flaming also.

4. Hatefull stories will not be tolerated, there will be no warning for them. Hatefull stories inclue extremely explicit content, racism, and personaly attacking somone to the point of flaming. It is ok to poke fun at somone as long as they are ok with it, just don't over do it.

5. When making posts in the Late Night Lounge try not to go off the topic too much. We don't want the Lounge to loose all of it's purpose and meaning and also we don't want the topic to be locked due to the fact that it has nothing to do with the name of the club.

6. Remember if you join this club that you must remain active and try to post whenever you can. If you don't post then you will be removed. Don't worry if you miss a couple of nights, that is no big deal, this only applies to those who join and then never post.

7. If someone writes a story and it is bad, and I mean God Awful. Then don't start to tell them how bad it sucks, try to be nice and give them helpful tips on how to make their story better. Encouragment is the best way to help someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-25 19:08:26

At 6/25/04 12:13 PM, deathtuna wrote: I really do think Bob is insane. who would spend the time ONLY saving and NEVER blamming? Pure Genious.

Only TooCool because he's so cool. But Bob stole his idea. Stupid eskimos in Florida.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 00:10:45

Ya know my roommate gets depressed alot... so I know ~X~ will get better. ^_^ Don't worry there's an end to it every time! No matter HOW bad you feel ~X~ you'll feel better in time, trust me! give it a couple days. Take a break from NG, I know you have to be burnt out from it (I get that way at times too), and just relax and do stuff...like watch TV or sleep or um...video games or uh....uh..what else is there?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 00:28:54

I might post a lemon tonight...lemons are all I have left. but to be very honest the one I am planning on posting I didn't participate in making, so I might not be worthy of collecting points off of it... I'm not even entirely sure if I'll post it really, but if I do, know that it isn't my work.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 01:16:30

and from the depths came a figure, dark and wavy. it crept through the mist, dark hair blownig in the wind and a trench coat opened and flapping. the figure walks up a hill from the low fog and into a light. a very bright light, so that you cannot see the features of him. he lifts his left hand. puts two fingers down into props and screams.

"rock on!"

he proceeds to headbang in the eternal mists and his echoing guitar can be heard through the echos of drums and a bass guitar.

it is MAL. who has returned triumphantly from.....training

^_^

hi everybody!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 03:06:34

where the flying fuck is everybody tonight!

come on now!

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 03:39:31

At 6/26/04 03:06 AM, MALforPresident wrote: where the flying fuck is everybody tonight!

come on now!

hey guys, sorry i havent been around lately, but here i am so yea

well i have some news, on thursday night i went and saw Fahrenheit 9/11 at the first showing of the movie down in Hollywood at midnight. all i have to say is if you dont think our country is run well through our government just wait til you see this movie, you cant begin to fathom how screwed up our country is...its all about money, everything our country stands for is making money. its why we went to war, its why we still are at war, and its why we will be at war for a long time to come...at least until we get those oil fields pumping that black gold into our countrys pocket

-=HA=-

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 03:50:10

At 6/26/04 03:39 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: .its all about money, everything our country stands for is making money. its why we went to war, its why we still are at war, and its why we will be at war for a long time to come...at least until we get those oil fields pumping that black gold into our countrys pocket

-=HA=-

are you saying you didn't know this BEFORE?!

dont you even know what capitalism is?

its the economic system where you work hard to get money, free trade and cheaper things. capitalism is what our country is idealistically all about, making a profit, rewarding for the work that is done.

so that if you have a good idea, everyone can buy and and you''ll make a profit.

not that i'm defending bush or anything, but i just thought you should know that this isn't anything new. in fact its exactly what our forefathers demanded that we save. or else we'll become a third world country with nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 04:02:37

At 6/26/04 03:50 AM, MALforPresident wrote:
are you saying you didn't know this BEFORE?!

no...i was just saying what the movie was about, its nothing new, but at least its nice that theres a movie about what we all know is true

dont you even know what capitalism is?

who said i didnt, i feel like im being attacked here! 6_6

its the economic system where you work hard to get money, free trade and cheaper things. capitalism is what our country is idealistically all about, making a profit, rewarding for the work that is done.

im not even talking about the economic state right now...im talkin bout BUSH! HE WANTS TEH OIL!!

so that if you have a good idea, everyone can buy and and you''ll make a profit.

like how the oil in iraq is something eveyone wants to make a profit over =P

not that i'm defending bush or anything, but i just thought you should know that this isn't anything new. in fact its exactly what our forefathers demanded that we save. or else we'll become a third world country with nothing

i know what youre getting at, im just saying michael moore exposes the true purpose for the whole war effort, and how the only reason why there was ever a war on terror was for oil (again, old news) but even still its a movie worth seeing whether youre a fan of his movies or not

-=HA=-

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 04:14:02

At 6/26/04 04:02 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: who said i didnt, i feel like im being attacked here! 6_6

sorry, i was afraid you didn't even know.

im not even talking about the economic state right now...im talkin bout BUSH! HE WANTS TEH OIL!!

thats capitalism. evil, but still what we are supposed to stand for

like how the oil in iraq is something eveyone wants to make a profit over =P

nobody is crambling, bush already gave the contract to somebody even before the war started

i know what youre getting at, im just saying michael moore exposes the true purpose for the whole war effort, and how the only reason why there was ever a war on terror was for oil (again, old news) but even still its a movie worth seeing whether youre a fan of his movies or not

you also have to remember, moore is a bias partisan, sure he has some facts, but he's telling the story so that people will see it his way, so dont be taking it as the whole truth.

i mean, sure maybe we want oil, but terror is truely a scary thing, especially when we are hit. i mean, if bush didn't do anything to retaliate, we'd hate him for that even more then we hate him for doing it in the first place. we get caught up in emotion, and now we have to deal witht he conciquences of the choices we made after 9/11

and you know what, as soon as we actually fix all the oil problems in iraq, oil will get that country moving again (because we americans will use ALOT of it)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 04:25:19

i agree totally, moore will do anything to make ppl see it his way, but i gotta hand it to him, he sure knows how to change the way ppl think...he has made a fresh and youthful generation see the world the way it is. granted he may bend the truth a bit but he usually just does that for a touch of comedy. i think this moore generation will change the very foundation of the government we know today, cause something is due for a change, and its gonna change soon

-=HA=-

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 06:35:38

Now for the story that was actually a joke in the A.A.H. club, but became a full elaborate story... a joke that was strecthed and not funny no more!! >:P
The story of....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Kire Aasha -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
[ the stars (**) is at the begining and end of every thought, ex; **I'm thinking**] The story is Published by Cryptic_Rick, also the Illustrater of the production of pictures used for the story. Dedicated to Aasha, a wonderful human bean.

Chapter 2 "Futari des

Aasha & I walked out of the Karaoke bar where she worked,
**Hmm, it stopped raining that's good! Well this night seems like it's getting better already!** Then I turned around because I heard Aasha laugh.
"You're not getting me on that thing!"
"What?" I whirrled around and saw she was looking at my hog, "There's nothing wrong with it! I mean all you have to do is just hop on back and hold me, tha-"
"You are doing no such thing! Let's take the bus, you said you were paying tonight anyway" She batts her eyes telling me this
**Yeah right! I'm no bank!!**
"Look it's my hog, or we walk!"
Aasha looks at the bike, "Oh all right! I'd rather hold ayou then walk Rikku.." she whinned.
"Hey don't worry, I know a place where we can go, and you don't need to call me Rikku, it's just Rick..."
"Oh alright Rikku"
**Sheesh I guess I should have expected how she acts, she doesn't act any diiferent online at all**
I straddled the bike and waited for her to get on, she sat down and got real close to my ear,
"Listen if you go to fast, I'll bite your ear off, I'm not going to hold you any tighter you got that?"
"Loud and clear."
**Sheesh, she acts like I'm a perv. or something...**
We rode off about ten minutes, then stopped in front of a loud, noisey building. Aasha looks up to see where we are.
"You brought me to another bar?!?
"No, not just any bar, Joe's Bar!!" I cried happily.
**This is no ordenary bar, it's thee bar!!**
"Yeah Rikku that I can see, you go in here and masturbate to fat women I'm guessing?"
"You know, I'm not doing antything wrong! Give me a break!"
I quickly ran to the door and opened it for her, she thanked me and I walked after. We walked in about a few steps and she looked around. There was a stage where Roy Orbison played one night, but wasn't used after that on the far right of the bar, most of the tables were full around the stage. The bar was at the left wall where it sat right directly oposite of the stage. I walked to the bar and motioned to Aasha to sit down with me. Before she walked toward me, she noticed a bunny outfit on a table, but loked back at me and walked over and sat next to me.
"You want something light or hard to drink?"
"Like I didn't catch that! Anyway I don't drink alchohol."
"What? Oh okay, I'l ask the barkeep for Cola, and Jim Beam for me.." The barkeep came by, a fat stout of a man dressed in a striped shirt (black & white) and black pants came toward us from behind the counter.
"Yes May I help you?"
"Hey You're not Joe! Where's Joe? He's usually here every night!"
"Well sory he's sick, may I see some I.D. please?"
**Wow I don't ask you for your green card buddy. Man it sure has been a long time when I have to use my fake i.d.**
"Here sir, I'll have a Jim Beam & my lady companion will have a Cola." The barkeep looked at my card, then looked back. Decided ti was real he handed it back and poured a bottle into a cup, and gave it to me.
"Sorry missy, I have to go back in the kitchen to get you a Cola, not many here ask for that."
"So I can see." Aasha retorted.
After a while music began to play "Dallas" and Aasha had finished her 5th bottle of Cola... "Hey! 'hic!' I like this song!!"
I looked at her and realized that she was tipsy. "Hey wait BARKKEP what was in that Cola?"
"What'd you mean? That's an alchoholic beverage! Sheesh it's a mix of Rum with Vodka! It also has a flavor in it so it'll taste like a soda." Aasha didn't hear him (& I thought she did) for she fell over and spilt my 3rd beer all over her coat.
"I need another Cola!!" Aasha declared
"Come on Mihoshi!!!! You're drenched in alchohole!!! You had enough to drink!!"
"I'm not 'Hic' drunk!!" She said while taking off her coat and ringing it out. "Zay I got an idea!! Gimme my bunny suit! I'm going to 'Hic!' dance onstage!!!" At first I didn't know what she was talking about, thenrealized the bunny outfit on the table close to the exit.
"Are you sure?!? I mean what are you going to do?"
"Don't 'Hic' give me no more quztens... gimme it, I'll go to bafroom and change!! I'll be 'Hic!' right out with it on!! " She smiled with a red face, her eyes loking like she was tired. **Well okay, If that's what you want Aasha, I wan't stand in your way. I just hope this ends well...**

page2 'To be continued..'
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Late Night Lounge

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 14:25:50

hey...where is everybody, seems like there hasnt been a lot of action round here lately

BAH!

-=HA=-

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 15:03:35

I shouldn't have typed my story when I was sleepy, jeez look at all those spelling errors! Loking for 'looking'... man I need to type it in word, then just copy and paste it next time!

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 15:09:29

Well its late now, what is there to do now?
And what compos are going on?
Is there a members list?
Too many questions?
Well you just have to live with it, because im new!

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-26 18:31:56

Welcome one and welcome all!

Tonight is the night where all nights shall be made right.

So ladies and gentlemen
Madam en Monsieur
Damen und Herren
Of this i am sure.
Tonight is a night
from which you can
bestowe to your grandchildren
the story of my show.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Insert a sotory here cos i thnk im a bit drhunk

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 00:56:16

At 6/26/04 04:47 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: hi all. I am gonna write some more poems tonight.

its near 1am, and yet, no poem!

Yes I hope X feels well too. He should read his mail -.-

why? is he feeling bad lately?

Anyway. The war is over right?

i think

When will the next one be?

ask HA

Any other contests?

beats me

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 02:06:49

xD Rikku...
Seriously fun that was... I loved reading it. But ya know I couldn't see myself saying half those things at the times I said them xD. I have to worry... I have to worry... What is the bunny suit about? I'm not gonna do like... a strip show or anything right? ^_^;;;;;

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 03:53:16

Anyone around? I just watched Troy. - Heh.
In a medevil type of mood, I'll try writing a poem about knights.
Probably post it tommorow.
Night.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 05:10:01

At 6/27/04 02:06 AM, Aasha wrote: xD Rikku...
Seriously fun that was... I loved reading it. But ya know I couldn't see myself saying half those things at the times I said them xD. I have to worry... I have to worry... What is the bunny suit about? I'm not gonna do like... a strip show or anything right? ^_^;;;;;

Actually I wasn't sure if you're one of those women that take offense to everything or you're just a laid back person, either way my story is getting better... a strip show? Why, uh.... you were there! :P
Don't worry all will make sense in the next chapter! :P

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 13:56:27

xD ::Laughs!:: You'd be surprised how hard it is to offend me! I mean...I'm the leader of the AAH xD! And even with Dart...I don't get mad easy. I like that part about me.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 14:46:38

At 6/27/04 01:56 PM, Aasha wrote: xD ::Laughs!:: You'd be surprised how hard it is to offend me! I mean...I'm the leader of the AAH xD! And even with Dart...I don't get mad easy. I like that part about me.

Which part do you like?
Also I thought about it, I'm going to revise the first two chapters because of all those spelling errors (and the first one wasn't good by my standard). So I think I'll try posting all 4 chapters of the story as one long page (or peices on the same thread so you can read that chapter, then just read the next post with the next chapter.)

Hopefuly I can do that and use the same pic.s for the same chapters I used them for...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 15:12:48

Hey wassup LNL, I posted on here I while back, then sadly I got b4nn0r3d.

Yesterday night was my after grad. That shit was crazy. It started at 1 in the morning and went all morning. Shit, I left at 5 in the morning. I drank too much, ladies where kissing me and I didn't even notice.

And im not that hungover!

I'll explain it better later if you guys are interested.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-27 15:17:55

At 6/27/04 03:12 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: Hey wassup LNL, I posted on here I while back, then sadly I got b4nn0r3d.

Yesterday night was my after grad. That shit was crazy. It started at 1 in the morning and went all morning. Shit, I left at 5 in the morning. I drank too much, ladies where kissing me and I didn't even notice.

And im not that hungover!

Yeah, memories of grad... although mine wasn't getting drunk, I went to a party my freind had at his house, I liked the party without the need of simple drugs... :P

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature