00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ConBon12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Apparently I'm a Dad

5,703 Views | 72 Replies

Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-01 23:55:54

Well, GOING to be a dad.
Wow, did I fuck up.

It's funny, I told you guys I wasn't fapping until I was seventeen, that was a month or two ago and I am too lazy to go find the thread, but I remember one of you cats posting something like "Few months later you'll post a thread about getting a girl pregnant".

I dunno if it's true at all, but fuck I'm scared.
This chick who is my buddy's ex girlfriend sent me a text today, it was being ignored by me as I was at a job orientation all afternoon, it eventually killed my phone's battery and I didn't check it until later on, like... thirty minutes ago.

She told me that she is pregnant, although she HAS told this to people before she said she saw a doctor about it and everything..
I'm not ready to have a kid, I mean... I got more important things in my life like music and stuff... That'll slow me down completely.

It's fucked up as well because I just posted that 'unisex names' thread today and mentioned naming a kid and shit. BIG coincidence.... I'm fucking terrified, what have I done?!??!?!?

I dunno if she should get an abortion or what... I can't take care of a kid I can't even support myself fuck.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-01 23:58:58

When I find myself in situations such as these I often contemplate suicide. It's always something to think about.... :)

Where the fuck are my pubes????

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-01 23:59:08

At 4/1/11 11:57 PM, Travis wrote: The date is April 1st...

Oh shit... Good point, I'm gonna have to speak with her about that... Aww man if she's fucking with me I'm gonna be so pissed but so happy at the same time.
And if she's serious I'm gonna be even more pissed.

God damn it, I mean having a baby would be really cool you know I've always wanted to start a family of my own and all that stuff but I don't want to until I'm like thirty or something...

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-01 23:59:26

Well you can always run to the US. Someone will let you hide in their basement.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-01 23:59:42

Music.

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:01:05

You dipped your stick, she let you. You knew the consequences.

Same shit can be said to me, if it happens.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:01:12

At 4/1/11 11:58 PM, Shade wrote: Abort, just fucking kill the damn fetus in any way you can. I'm being quite frank with you. One of my friends is a dad, it fucked up his life. Abort the damn fetus. If she objects put it this way, the two of you are much to unprepared for this, wait a few years eh? One Canuck to another.

I KNOW man!!! My best friend has two kids, one is his own the other is his girlfriend's but the boy's dad never stuck around so he is basically the father of him. Fucker is always telling me, "DON'T HAVE A KID BRO, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!"
And I'm always like yeah yeah I'm not gonna knock any chicks up I only get laid when I'm drinking with a chick anyway I can't get a drunk chick pregnant and stuff I mean it'd die eventually anyway cause she'd just drink without knowing it's inside her.

AOSKADSFS

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:07:11

Abortions are perfectly safe, if both of you aren't ready for it.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:17:46

At 4/2/11 12:13 AM, BrazilianNinja wrote:
At 4/1/11 11:59 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: Music.
It's my refuge from reality.

No.. It just IS my reality. I've dedicated my life to it within the year I've done it already. 45-50 tracks in less than a year. Suck my dick, I even got a tattoo for my music.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:22:42

What you have done is experienced one of the possible consequences to having sex. You need to talk with this girl and figure out what you both want, not what one wants. It sucks, but you made the choice to have sex and thus have to accept the consequences that have proceeded. Just make sure if you do keep the baby, your a good dad.

Who knows, maybe having a kid will have a big impact with unforeseen results, maybe it will make you better person or actually help you reach the goals you want to.

Don't try pressuring her into getting an abortion though, I mean it's fine if that's something your interested in, but think out the situation first and talk it over with her. I mean you could always give the baby up for adoption. You know you guys could go looking for a couple that you wouldn't mind giving your child up to.

Good luck man.

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:28:08

At 4/2/11 12:22 AM, BrazilianNinja wrote:
I even got a tattoo for my music.
I can't handle your badassery, amigo. Srsly.

Yeah I totally got a tattoo to be bad ass.
You derailed another thread of mine, congratulations. And you're an even bigger faggot now, congratulations.

People like you should get perma-banned, every time I see you post it is nonsensical bullshit that doesn't matter whatsoever, you do nothing to the community besides waste space and think you're hardcore in your attempts to piss people off on the BBS, is your life that bad in reality that this is what you resort to? Go outside, ride a bike, take a break from the internet. Go say things like that to people in person and see where it gets you, you can hide from the world on the computer and be a badass online because everybody's hardcore here, but act the way you do online to someone in reality and you'd probably get the shit kicked out of you.
Fair warning that it could happen, you're lucky the internet exists to give you your little fix of trying to be hard because you'd be killed by now in the real world.

At 4/2/11 12:22 AM, zooos wrote:
Good luck man.

It's just a bunch of shit man, fuck. I don't even LIKE the girl, I mean - She's really cute, super girl real big heart and all of that. But her and I aren't like... How do I say it... GOOD for each other... I mean I'd give it a chance at a time like this it might work, she's always dated douche bags I hate so eh... I dunno. This is just fucking dumb.

My life is ruined if I have a kid, all I know.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:29:25

The only logical option is for her to abort - she obviously wouldn't make a very good mother judging by her stupidity, and, to put it bluntly, you probably wouldn't make a great dad, at the age of 16 at least. Though if she does decide to keep it, maybe something good will come from this, unlikely but possible. Fatherhood can be a very fulfilling and maturing experience...

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:32:23

At 4/2/11 12:29 AM, Dubbi wrote: The only logical option is for her to abort - she obviously wouldn't make a very good mother judging by her stupidity, and, to put it bluntly, you probably wouldn't make a great dad, at the age of 16 at least. Though if she does decide to keep it, maybe something good will come from this, unlikely but possible. Fatherhood can be a very fulfilling and maturing experience...

I dunno man, I'm mature... I'm more mature than every other person in this city that's my age at least from what others tell me, etc.

She wouldn't be a good mom though, she's immature and does drugs and drinks all the time.

I've always wanted a kid and stuff, like... Just a week ago I was talking to my pops about how cool it would be to have a kid and be a dad and all of that shit... But I don't want one any time soon, I'm honestly hoping that this is some sort of sick bullshit joke she's pulling.

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a girl has said something like this to a guy to make them get in their life more or an excuse to make them date the girl etc etc etc.
Yknow?
I dunno... Fucking stressed right now like crazy.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:33:36

Well dude as a soon to be father myself I know how you feel. But talk it over with her like what some are saying and find out what you both want but just remember if you do go though with it don't be a pussy and kill yourself and don't run out on the kid it will hunt you down later in life ( the kid) and thats never good and remain strong of mind and never break. Best of luck to you.

"The darkness, for me, is where I shine."

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:36:32

At 4/2/11 12:33 AM, BrazilianNinja wrote:
At 4/2/11 12:28 AM, EpicFail wrote: TL;DR
holy shit

jelly cause you're seventeen and haven't seen a vagina let alone boobies outside the computer screen.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:36:54

Get an abortion.

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 00:58:52

Indecision in life? I know! I'll post about it on the NGBBS, that'll fix everything!

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 01:01:50

At 4/2/11 12:07 AM, Fleuve wrote: Abortions are perfectly safe . . .

Yeah, for the guy.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 01:05:44

At 4/1/11 11:55 PM, EpicFail wrote: Well, GOING to be a dad.
Wow, did I fuck up.

It's funny, I told you guys I wasn't fapping until I was seventeen, that was a month or two ago and I am too lazy to go find the thread, but I remember one of you cats posting something like "Few months later you'll post a thread about getting a girl pregnant".

I dunno if it's true at all, but fuck I'm scared.
This chick who is my buddy's ex girlfriend sent me a text today, it was being ignored by me as I was at a job orientation all afternoon, it eventually killed my phone's battery and I didn't check it until later on, like... thirty minutes ago.

She told me that she is pregnant, although she HAS told this to people before she said she saw a doctor about it and everything..
I'm not ready to have a kid, I mean... I got more important things in my life like music and stuff... That'll slow me down completely.

It's fucked up as well because I just posted that 'unisex names' thread today and mentioned naming a kid and shit. BIG coincidence.... I'm fucking terrified, what have I done?!??!?!?

I dunno if she should get an abortion or what... I can't take care of a kid I can't even support myself fuck.

Oh my god, I just read this thread, and after I finished reading your post I broke down laughing to death. The date is April 1st, 2011. I just realized that, and man did you get your ass pranked on. Even if she wasn't lying about it, it's an extremely horrible date to tell someone something important, because nobody takes anything seriously around that day.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if the United States was attacked on April Fools Day, I wonder how the public would react to the government saying that. Would they hide away everyone and everything, or would they go about their business, saying "Oh, it's a joke from the government, how adorable."

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 01:12:51

IF YOU ABORT YOUR BABY YOU'RE ABORTING JESUS.

ABORTIONS IS NOT A WIN,

HE DIED FOR ARE SINS.

Apparently I'm a Dad

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 01:59:49

At 4/2/11 01:01 AM, Monocrom wrote:
At 4/2/11 12:07 AM, Fleuve wrote: Abortions are perfectly safe . . .
Yeah, for the guy.

Well I don't know what condition your health care system is in, but mine is just fine and free!

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 02:07:26

She's probably fucking around for attention, or it's just a prank. If not, just talk to her about it. If she's drugged up, chances are she also won't be fit for parenthood... I mean, in this day and age no one is at 16/17.

Say whatever you want, but abortion is necessary in times like this. Having a kid at such a young age wouldn't only screw up your life, but the kid's as well. It would most likely be born premature, have birth defects, and would also be subject to neglect.

In the future: don't be stupid. Wear a rubber and pull out too.

Emote mod. Contact me for emote moderation.

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 03:01:47

FALCON PUNCH!

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 03:23:28

I don't want to, I just have to.

Apparently I'm a Dad

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 07:52:37

At 4/2/11 12:36 AM, EpicFail wrote:
At 4/2/11 12:33 AM, BrazilianNinja wrote:
At 4/2/11 12:28 AM, EpicFail wrote: TL;DR
holy shit
jelly cause you're seventeen and haven't seen a vagina let alone boobies outside the computer screen.

Man, what is with you? Why are you so mad all the time?

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 07:55:13

Abortion or adoption mate. It has to be your call and you have to do whats right.

If you want the kid to grow up in this shit world we live in under shit conditions then be my guest to have him and keep him (given that you said you can't support yourself).

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 08:02:21

Well, an pril fool's day prank seems present here. (either yours or your wife's)

But in any case, pregnant? Just have the damn baby (given it's not horribly retarded or something) and get on with your life. It's not so bad. They can manage to keep themselves occupied and the mother can take care of it when you want to go play in a band. Don't have a clue why people keep fussing over this.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 08:05:30

Stop panicking.

You're getting ahead of yourself.

Calm down and think of this slowly in steps.

First thing is first - you need to know if it is your baby, and more to the point you need to know if she really is pregnant first.

If she is and she says its yours, then you need to talk about your options. You don't want a baby, maybe she doesn't either. Then the solution is a somewhat simple one with abortion although you'll carry that scar for your life no doubt.

If she is pregnant, if its yours, if she does want to keep the baby, but YOU don't want to. You don't have to be involved. Morally it may seem wrong but if you state your feelings from the start of this so that she is clear where you stand then you don't have to be involved. Of course, feelings change over time, and a lot of would be parents have naturally panicked about parenthood until they see their child for the first time. Maybe that can happen for you. Maybe seeing a little life that you've created will make you realise that you don't want to give it up, don't want someone else raising your baby.

Of course though, that is a long time off.

You have time to think about it properly and talk with the girl and work things out.

Even if she is pregnant with your child, your life isn't over. Hardly.

Just stop panicking.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 08:06:20

I wanna trust you so bad but you didn't say a word about it on facebook when we were talkin' so I'm starting to wonder O.o

If you're a dad before me I'll be pissed. I been coating that cervix and uterus like picasso but still no go.

Its fun bustin' in there for a reason, but its sad when there's no baby. I blame being a raging pothead, plus the 5 years of IUD she had.

Response to Apparently I'm a Dad 2011-04-02 13:31:44

Clean punch to the stomach.