On the first Friday of every month, the art forum have a special event called the FLOOD THE PORTAL FRIDAY, yes? No. Yes? Ok.
What's Flood the Portal Friday, you ask?
The idea is to swamp the art portal with the same thumbnail, with pics based on the same theme, right at the same time. This is not a competition, it's just a bit of dumb fun.
If you're still unclear about what it's about, check out the previous months:
- Make sure the thumbnail of your pic is EXACTLY the one shown below. Don't make it green, don't flip it, don't change the text, don't do anything! That's meant to be the icon that's Flood the Portal! You can change it later on or remove it, after 24 hours have gone.
- You can either work the thumbnail into the pic, or just dump the thumbnail in the corner, whatever you want.
- Feel free to make as many pictures as you wish, so long as they're not shite.
- Don't upload it early, it's gotta be a of pics on the ! If you can't do the submission time, then you shouldn't really join. Unless you fancy drawing something, of course.
- If it's early, an art mod will delete it. Art mods are total dickholes.
- You are expected to give a decent review to the other submissions for this flood. We`re not gonna enforce this, but it`s good sportsmanship if you do.
The theme for the sixth flood is GREEN.
That's right, GREEN.
The theme can be as literal or loosely interpreted as you want, so long as you include the thumbnail.
Tag your submission(s) with "ftpf06", so we can look back at them in the future.
The sixth flood will begin on the 4TH OF MARCH AT 6PM NEWGROUNDS TIME, and the thumbnail can be downloaded here.